Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rental Agreement, Chapter 2

"Carl had come through for her in a big way. It was time to thank him properly..."

51
26 Comments 26
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Melanie Chambers sat there in her landlord's basement apartment, nursing the first cup of coffee she'd had in over three months. She had come down to his apartment to give him an answer to a very unusual and quite salacious opportunity he had presented to her. 

Melanie was three months late on her rent and he had given her a way to pay it back and help her with her future rent as well…

"Mr. Thomas, I wanted to talk with you about your… offer. I have given it a lot of thought–believe me, a LOT of thought! And I don't see as I have much choice other than to accept your proposal. 

"But before I agree completely, I need to know what your plans for me are. I need to know what you intend to do to me, and what kinds of things I will be involved in. There are certain things I simply cannot and will not do even if it means sleeping in the streets, Sir!" she said.

"That is quite understandable, Melanie and I want you to know that I am not a sexual freak or anything. I don't go in for those wild and weird kinks, either. 

"I am really a very normal guy who just hasn't got the time to go out bar-hopping and who doesn't want to go through the hassles of meeting, that first fumbling date, and all the other trappings of relationships. 

"I just need someone to help me out with the housework–I am usually too busy cleaning and repairing other apartments to do my own, to keep me company, and yes, to sleep with and wake up next to.

"As far as 'what I intend to do to you', I am not too crazy. I like the regular things; oral sex–both giving and receiving, anal sex, some light bondage games, things like that. Nothing too bizarre. 

"I'm not into farm animals or severe pain if that's what you are thinking! And I want you to know one more thing; we will discuss things fully before anything is done. 

"If at any time, you feel uncomfortable or scared or anything, you just tell me and we will stop whatever we are doing and talk about it or do something else.

"I am not going to force you to do anything, Melanie, I am not an abuser. I am simply a lonely man looking for some female companionship and a bit of comfort in the arms of a woman. Understand?" he said.

"That makes me feel a lot better. I thought maybe you were looking for something that you haven't been able to find with other girls… some sort of weird fetish or something!" she said.

"No, not at all. I am looking for something I haven't been able to find, but it's companionship, not some weird perverted fetish. And the fact that I can help out a good tenant in the process is an unexpected added benefit!" he said.

"Well then, Mr. Thomas… I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but I don't have much choice. At least with you, I have some control over what happens to me. Okay, I will agree to your offer then," Melanie said.

"I am so glad to hear that. It's too late to call the court building tonight, but I will call first thing tomorrow morning and put a stop on the eviction. And you can forget about the past due rent and this month's rent as well. 

"I will take care of the electric company too, as we agreed. Now, what about your cable TV? What will it take to get that back up and running for you?" he asked.

"I'm a bit behind there too, I'm afraid. I wasn't able to pay last month's bill and I didn't think I could pay this month's either, so I had them it shut off," she said sadly.

"I see. Well, we can't have that. I will call the cable company and have them turn it back on. It's a simple matter of catching you up on the bill and them flipping a switch. You'll have your TV back by the time you get home from work tomorrow. 

"I will get your phone reconnected too; I can't have you without a telephone–how will we set up our dates!" he said, smiling.

"Really Mr. Thomas? You would do all that for me?" Melanie said amazed.

"Of course. But please call me Carl. After all, we are friends. Now I will get you back up and running with the cable TV and the phone, but you will be responsible for keeping them going. 

"However, please let me know if, sometime, work isn't going well and you need a bit of help… I don't want you to go back to living like this again. I am here to help you not just be the landlord, all right?" he said.

"Thank you, Carl. You have been very sweet about this. I'm sorry I have been such a bother–I hope work picks up soon so I won't have to worry so much about the bills," she said.

"Well, this will help you out a lot. You now have a lot fewer bills and I hope you can sleep a little better. I am glad I could help," he said.

"So when do you want to start… you know?" she asked.

"I don't know, what is your work schedule like at the restaurant?" he asked.

"I usually get my schedule a month at a time. The restaurant is open seven days a week and I normally work Wednesday through Sunday with Monday and Tuesday off. Unless one of the girls goes on vacation then I might cover one of their shifts once in a while. 

"But I am one of the most senior waitresses there so if I have to change my hours, I can. It just depends on when you will want me to be here. Weekends are our busiest time with families coming in and such. 

"During the week it's usually businessmen on lunch, or maybe a family after work when the wife is too tired to cook or something," she said.

"I see. Well, we can work with your schedule for now and see how things go. I am pretty flexible here. Except for emergencies, I can set my own hours and days. 

"Today is Thursday. Tomorrow I will make the phone calls and take care of things for you. So let's plan on getting together Monday shall we?" he said.

"Okay Carl," she said. "Thank you again for helping me. I know most landlords wouldn't be so understanding," she said.

"Well most tenants aren't as good as you, Ms. Chambers," he said, smiling as he walked her to the door.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next few days went by pretty much as usual. True to his word, Carl called the court building and put a stop to the eviction, then called the cable company and the phone company and found out what would be needed to restart Melanie's service. 

Melanie came home that next day and found a small card that had been slipped under her door. 

The note inside read "It's all been taken care of. You have TV and telephone service now. Enjoy!" and it was signed with a big C. Melanie smiled as she read the note. She went right over and turned on the television happy now that she had something to watch.

Then came Saturday. It was still six days before payday the following Friday and the cupboards were looking a little bare. Mother Hubbard had more food in her house than Melanie did. 

She was able to eat at the restaurant; one of the perks she got for working there. But that was only one meal a day and even then it wasn't much–only a burger, fries and a soda. But she ate it gratefully.

Coming home to her apartment that evening, she found a large cardboard box sitting in front of her door. She looked it over... it had no name or address on it except for her name written in black marker. 

The box was so big and so heavy, she couldn't lift it so she pushed it into the house and shut the door behind her. She put her coat away and then she opened the box. 

Inside was a note that read: I hope this helps. She opened the box the rest of the way and was floored–inside the box was all sorts of food! There were canned goods, boxes of food like pasta and cereal, flour and sugar, and several other things. 

Melanie was totally overwhelmed. She collapsed on the living room floor sobbing into her hands at this most thoughtful gift. She knew who was responsible for this and she cried for several minutes because of Carl's generosity. 

Not only had he made it possible for her to stay in her apartment, but he had also fixed her utilities, her cable TV and her phone. Now he had supplied her with enough groceries to get through till payday and more. This was way above and beyond!

After a good cry, Melanie got herself together and started putting her groceries away. However, there were more surprises in store for her. As she went into the kitchen there was a note taped to her refrigerator door. 

It was just a smiley face, but she opened the door to find milk, eggs, and juice inside. She opened the freezer above and found it full of frozen meat. Melanie couldn't believe it. There must have been two hundred dollars worth of food altogether!

She cried all over again. This was too much! Again she regained her composure and continued putting away the groceries from the box. She had just about finished when she came across a small can of coffee. She smiled broadly and she knew just what she needed to do.

The next day after work she hurried home. She had been planning how to thank her most generous beneficiary all day and she had an idea. She came home and took a quick shower and then put on her best dress. 

She went into the bathroom and put her makeup on (she didn't wear much makeup at work because it was often hot and it would be a mess in just a short time!) Then she slipped on her strappy high heels and she went downstairs to see the man who had done so much for her.

On the way down she thought about just what she would say and do when she got there. Carl Thompson wasn't an altogether unattractive man–well built and well-groomed, he wasn't a bad catch for any woman. 

While he was no hunky movie star, he had a kindness in his eyes and a gentle manner about him that made a girl feel warm and safe. Carl was the kind of a man that a girl could really fall for and be comfortable knowing that she was his and his alone.

She got to his apartment and after adjusting her dress a bit to make sure she looked her best, she knocked softly on his door.

"Oh, hello Ms. Chambers. Can I help you?" he asked.

"Actually, kind sir, I was hoping I could help you!" she said. Her head was down slightly and she looked up at him, biting her bottom lips kittenishly.

"Won't you come in?" he said with a grin. She came in and he shut the door behind her. "Would you like something to drink? A glass of wine perhaps?" he asked.

"Mmm, a glass of wine sounds lovely," she said. He poured them both a glass of wine and they sat on the sofa. This time, however, she sat closer to him. She crossed her legs subtly raising her dress a bit and showing him more of her shapely legs.

"I found the box you left for me, Carl, and the note on the fridge. That was so thoughtful. I actually cried when I opened the box and saw what you had done. And then again when I saw the note on the fridge and freezer. 

"You even put a can of coffee in the box–knowing that the coffee I had the last time I was here was the first coffee I'd had in months. I'd almost forgot what it tasted like!" she said.

"You don't get coffee at the restaurant?" he asked.

"Oh no! The coffee there is for the customers! If we are caught drinking coffee there the boss will can us! We get a regular hamburger, small fries, and a small soda to eat on our break if we want. But that's about it. Most of the girls just bring their own food," Melanie explained.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

"Well, I'm glad I could help, Melanie. It makes me happy to know that you will be staying here and not leaving Meadow Lands," he said. As he spoke, he put his hand on her thigh–lightly at first, but once Melanie put her hand on top of his, he knew it was time.

"I'm very glad I'll be staying too Carl," she breathed. Melanie could feel her temperature rising and her heartbeat getting faster. She felt a dampness down below as his fingertips burned a trail of desire into her thigh.

"Carl, I can't tell you… how much I appreciate… what you've done for me," she said as her breathing became labored. She lay back on the sofa and her eyelids got heavy. Carl's petting had gotten bolder and more confident. He was taking more liberty in his actions and Melanie was getting more and more excited with every stroke.

Carl's fingertip stroking slowly moved upward and Melanie sat back enjoying his touch. It had been some time since she had been touched in such a manner. Sure she got the occasional rough grope as she worked from some of the more boisterous male customers, she knew how to deal with them. 

But Carl's soft, almost teasing, touch wasn't at all like that. In fact, it was so light and seductive that Melanie found herself parted her legs inviting his touch in other places as well.

Carl's caress moved up her leg to the raised hem of her dress. He paused for a moment there then his hand slipped up under her dress. Melanie sucked in a breath as his hand disappeared under her dress. 

Carl's hand moved slowly higher and as it did her breathing became faster her heart raced and she could feel her panties getting wetter. Then she felt his fingers brush softly across those wet panties.

"Oooh," Melanie mewled softly. It seemed like forever since she felt a man's touch there and she had missed it more than she realized. Carl's touch sent tiny bolts of sexual electricity racing up her spine stopping only momentarily to swirl around her nipples, causing them to stiffen and harden into diamond-hard points, jutting out of her dress as if begging to come out to play.

Carl smiled as Melanie cooed her want for him to continue. He began rubbing her harder through her soaked panties. Melanie's mewls and cooing became moans, soft and low at first, but increasing in volume and lust as she became more and more aroused.

Encouraged by her responses to him, Carl leaned over and began kissing and nibbling on her ear, then down on her neck. This was one of her weaknesses and her reaction was swift and dramatic. Melanie melted into the sofa, sliding down further and rolling her head to the side so he had better access to her soft neck.

Melanie's mind was getting cloudy, and she was slowly losing the battle for control. Her hand began to move of its own volition towards Carl's lap. She found a huge bulge waiting there for her and her hand wrapped around the stiffness there. 

His hard cock twitched as she gently squeezed it and she moaned louder. That was all the approval he needed. Carl got up holding out his hand to her. Melanie looked up smiling and took his hand. He walked her back toward the bedroom where they would be more comfortable and she went willingly. 

Despite her initial reservations and aversion to the idea, she now found herself wanting him–badly. As they walked back to his bedroom, Melanie's pussy tingled and she felt her panties getting even wetter and she could feel her knees getting weak. 

She hadn't felt this giddy and girlish in a very long time and she felt a bit like a young teen girl going out on her first date.

Once they got to his bedroom, he shut the door and then pushed her backwards against it, his leg falling between hers. He pressed himself up against her and took her wrists, holding them up over her head.

"Ohhh…" Melanie moaned, now not even trying to keep her desires to herself. She wanted him, needed him. He had lit a fire in her that she thought had died out a long time ago. And now he was fanning it. But he was about to throw gasoline on it.

Holding both her wrists over her head with one hand, he placed his other hand softly on her cheek and leaned forward. He put his mouth over hers and kissed her. 

Not just a sweet kiss of friendship either; this was a man kissing a woman with hot passionate fire… he didn't kiss her, he devoured her. He kissed her like his life depended on it. He kissed her in such a way it took her breath from her lungs and made her heart stop for a moment.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and Melanie was left gasping for breath. Carl spun her around facing the door and pushed her up against it again. He brought her arms back over her head. 

"Leave them there," he said in a deep, commanding voice. 

He slid his hands down her arms then down her sides to her ribs. He reached around her to cup and feel her breasts. Melanie moaned as she felt his hands on her and felt him feeling her up. He hefted her substantial breasts, feeling the weight and marveling at their size.

"You know I've always liked your tits, Melanie. I would watch for you to come home from work just to see how your uniform made them look… so full and firm. I've often wondered what they felt like," he growled in her ear.

"Please…" she whimpered, trembling. Carl took his hands off her breasts and moved down to caress her ass next. Melanie pushed her ass out for him spreading her legs a bit as his hands began massaging the firm tight rump. He let his fingers lightly brush between her legs a bit and he felt the wet spot that had gotten so much larger now.

"My dear, you are positively soaked! Maybe we should get you out of those wet things!" he said playfully.

"Ohhh, goddd…" Melanie moaned. His words and his touch were driving her wild. She didn't know how much longer she could hold out. Her will was crumbling fast and she knew that it wouldn't be long and she would lose any control she still had–which wasn't much at this point!

But Carl's teasing was relentless; he didn't want her to have any control and he was doing his best to wrest it from her. He reached up and took hold of the zipper pull on the back of her dress and began slowly unzipping it. 

As he revealed some of her, he kissed the new skin on her back slowly unzipping and kissing his way down her spine. Melanie felt herself slipping with each kiss. She was trembling, shaking as he neared the small of her back.

Then the zipper reached its end at the hollow of her back just as her hips began to flare out to meet her ass. He could just see to the top edge of her panties when the zipper ended. He stood up and Melanie gave a tiny whimper of disappointment. 

"Turn around," he said, and she turned around to face him, holding her dress up in false modesty. 

He smiled at the pretense and took the dress from her, pulling it down off her shoulders before slowly lowering it and exposing her to his gaze. Carl did everything slowly because he knew that anticipation was a heady drug; the arousing, provocative expectation of what might lie in wait was intoxicating and Melanie was drunk on the stuff!

Carl knew he had time to wait too; she had come to him and now he had her right where he wanted. She was his now and he wanted to savor the victory.

As the dress fell from her and made a puddle on the floor at her feet, Melanie stood there, now clad in her bra, panties, and heels. Carl took a step back to get a better view of his prize. And a prize she was too. 

Melanie was a beautiful woman, her five-foot six-inch body was well proportioned and it was obvious to Carl that she kept herself trim and in shape. 

He supposed working as a waitress and moving around all day helped, but he also knew that good looking waitresses always did better than those who didn't take such pride in themselves. Looking at her, he knew she got more than her share of tips and attention from her customers.

She certainly had his attention at the moment. He looked her up and down, licking his lips as he tried to decide what part of her to feast on first. Since it had been her generous bosom that had first caught his eye, he decided to start with that. 

He stepped forward again, getting close to her. His finger traced the outline of her bra, along the top, lightly tracing down one side of the plunging V and then back up the other. Then back again, but this time he stopped for a moment to dawdle in her cleavage. 

He ran his finger down between the creamy soft globes and under the front bra strap, feeling the satiny smoothness of her skin. Then, with a wicked little smile, he quickly unfastened her front hook bra sending both sides flying apart as her full breasts burst from their captivity.

"Oh!" Melanie gasped as her breasts bounced unfettered. But Carl was right there to take the fleshy mountains into his hands, sinking his fingers into the pliant meat and using his thumbs to rub over her hard nipples. 

He rubbed the tender nubs making them harder and more erect before taking one into his hot mouth and sucking and biting it gently.

"Oh God yes! Yes, Carl! Bite my nipples! Oh, I love having you suck my titties, Carl! Ohhh," she moaned. 

Carl was more than happy to oblige her and he began feasting on her tits with an excitement and enthusiasm that had Melanie gasping and panting for breath in short order. Carl licked and sucked and chewed on first one nipple then the other, making sure that neither felt left out. 

He pushed the two mounds together so he could lick at both rose-colored buttons together and he pinched and tugged at them when he wasn't licking or sucking them. Melanie loved it all–her tits were her main selling point, and knowing that Carl liked them so much made her crazy with lust.

Carl spent a good amount of time licking and sucking and chewing on her tits and nipples and in doing so he soon had the woman at a full boil. But there were other delicacies that she had to offer and Carl was never one to eat just one thing at a buffet table. And Melanie was quite the buffet too, so he wanted to try some other tasty treats.

Leaving her tits with a final kiss each, he began moving south towards what he detected as a very intriguing and delightful aroma. Musky with a hint of sweetness, this delicious scent held the promise of something equally enjoyable and he was eager to sample it.

He moved down her stomach until he reached the waistband of her skimpy blue lace panties. He could tell that under them was the source of the heavenly scent and he also noticed the abundance of wetness that had now saturated her panties. 

Kneeling on the floor now, he looked up at Melanie who had her head back in sheer lustful rapture. He took hold of her panties and gently eased them down over her hips noting the sticky wetness that made the panties cling a bit to her. Yes, this woman was definitely in full estrous! 

He removed her juice-soaked panties and tossed them onto the bed. Then he brought her over to it and pushed her backwards onto it, her legs hanging off the side, her heels still on. He knelt between her legs, spreading them wide as he looked up her body at her. 

Melanie gripped the sheets in both fists, holding on tight for what she knew would be a hell of a ride…

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments