Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reverse Cuckold: Part 1

"She was an unselfish wife"

46
22 Comments 22
24.2k Views 24.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Hello all. I have been contemplating about writing this story for about two months. I spoke to the man it involved recently, he's a good customer at our massage parlor. He said that it was okay to write it. I am going to change his name, and his wife's name to mainly protect their identities.

This past summer, I had mentioned to one of my customers that I was working as an escort. His name was Jim, he's a very attractive man in his early thirties. He has been a VIP customer of ours for years, and has quite a bit of money. After finishing up a massage on him one day, he had asked for the number of the escort service. He told me that he may call me. As a rule, I normally don't like to fuck married men, even for money, but I gave him the number anyways.

About a month later, I received a call from a woman identifying herself as his wife Lynn. My first thought was that she had found out that I was giving him massages and was going to bitch me out. Just as I was ready to hang up, she told me that she had a proposition for me. She said that she wanted to pay me to fuck her husband while she watched. She explained that it was his birthday, and that this was going to be his gift. I thought nothing of it, figuring maybe they're swingers, so I accepted. She the told me that this was not going to be a threesome, just her husband and myself.

When she gave me her address, I was shocked. To begin with, it was over an hours drive away. It was also a very affluent community, known for big houses and wealthy people. I knew that Jim owned a couple of businesses, but never knew what type of businesses they were. I don't try to ask my clients about their personal or financial lives. When I heard his address, it dawned on me that he was doing quite well.

I needed to look nice, yet sexy. I put on a short blue cotton skirt with a revealing white tank top. I didn't wear a bra but did wear panties and a pair of black boots with heals. I won't reveal how much, but I was offered quite a bit of money to do this. Normally, I wouldn't drive this far to see a client, especially when there are girls from the agency who live in the area.

The night of our date, it was raining, so my drive there was longer than normal. Fortunately, the street that they live on is right near the highway. I pulled down this street, past one huge colonial style house after another. This is what is known as "Old Yankee Money". Most of these homes were built in early 1800's, some even earlier than that.

When I arrived at Jim's house, I was amazed. It was a large white colonial with black shutters. There were large, white pillars at front porch, and a separate three car garage at the end of the drive. Two large chimneys were on the roof, and a small, separate barn was next to the house. The grounds were impeccably landscaped.
I walked down a long stone walkway and up on to a large porch. When I rang the bell, I heard deep, loud barking.

When Jim opened the door and let me in, I was greeted by a chocolate Labrador retriever. She was beautiful, and very friendly. Her name was Sandy and she took to me right away. My jaw dropped when I entered the living room, it was huge. It had a large fireplace and beautiful furniture. Jim asked me to sit, offered me a glass of wine, and said that Lynn would be out in a minute. I played with Sandy for a bit, when I heard a female voice from behind me.

"You must be Sara." she said.

When I turned around, my heart fell. I saw this gorgeous young woman in a wheel chair. She had long black hair and a beautiful face. She had a deep, dark tan She was wearing just a bath robe, but I could tell that she had a body. The top was open a bit and I could see the inside curves of two large, firm tits. She put her hand out and greeted me.

"Welcome, please sit." she said. "I hope that I don't make you uncomfortable."

"No, no." I replied.

"Good," she said "I want this to be a fun night."

She rolled up and sat in front of me, and we began a conversation. She told me that she was twenty nine years old. Her and Jim were married four years ago. A few months after their wedding, they were involved in a bad automobile accident in which they were both seriously injured. Jim recovered fully but she received a spinal injury. She was paralyzed from the knees down, and has limited movement of her hips and upper legs. She does have feeling below her waist to her knees, but none below that.

I felt so bad for her as she told me this story. She was such a beautiful young woman, and to have this happen to her made me sad. She saw the look on my face and told me not to be sad. She said that she loved life. Her and Jim traveled a lot and loved each other very much. She also told me, that they still have sex.

"I still can fuck, you know." she said with a smile.

She said that Jim picks her up and puts her on the bed. They usually do it in the missionary position. She can open her legs and move her hips. Sometimes the do it with her laying on her stomach with her legs closed. Doggy style hurts her back, so they don't do that. She can have orgasms, especially clitoral. At first, he was afraid to fuck her hard for fear it may hurt her, she stated that it doesn't. I was surprised at how personal she was getting.

Then she got into why I was there. They've done this before, with other women. She's always been voyeuristic and loves to watch. She also wants him to be able to let loose, with a woman that he can do anything with. At first, he was against it, feeling as though he was cheating on her. She told him no, she's in same room and actually enjoys watching.

We talked for another thirty minutes or so, about my kids, her life growing up.

CharlotteeLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteeLee

She was a princess, growing up in a rich family. Daddy's little girl who got what she ever she wanted. The accident changed her, for the better. Now she appreciates the little things in life and learned to be unselfish. She was a very pleasant person to talk with, and very funny. During this entire conversation, I noticed that Jim wasn't around. He was upstairs, in his office.

Suddenly, she looked at me and said, "Ready? Let's go have some fun."

I followed her down a hallway into a small little elevator custom made just for her. It goes right to her bedroom. It was amazing, it had a large king size brass bed with fluffy pillows. All of the furniture was colonial, there was a large brick fireplace in her bedroom. There were two large glass doors that opened up to an outside deck, over looking a meadow. It was gorgeous. When we got there, she offered me payment, I felt so bad that I told her that it wasn't necessary. She insisted that I accept it.

She asked me to get undressed and get comfortable, as I did, she removed her bathrobe. She sat in the wheel chair wearing just a small pair of pink panties. I was right about her body. She had an hour glass figure and large, firm tits that were almost perfectly round. I felt very self-conscious just looking at her. As I stared at her beauty, she put both of her hands under her tits and pushed them upward.

"Do you like these?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "They're perfect.

Chuckling, she replied "They better be, they cost enough."

I was shocked; whoever her surgeon was knew what he was doing. Honestly, I never would have guessed that they were fake. She told me that she got them before she was married, and it was best decision she ever made. They looked great.

"Honey, there are two sexy ladies waiting for you baby." She yelled down the hall.

He came in wearing track pants and a t-shirt. I laid on the bed, Lynn was sitting next to it. She summoned him over to her wheel chair. He walked over and she pulled his pants down. Obviously, Jim and I had seen each other naked, and I had given him both hand jobs and blow jobs. His cock was large, but not huge, it was thick too. Lynn put it in her mouth and began sucking it.

She was doing it well, power sucking him. After a few moments, she grabbed it, put it between her tits and closed them around it.

"Tit fuck me baby." She said "Get that cock hard for Sara."

Watching them got me so horny, my nipples were rock hard. Lynn's nipples stood straight out too, as he tit fucked his young wife right in front of me. It was so hot to watch.

I got off the bed and got on my knees in front of Jim and started stroking him. Lynn was sitting next to me, she gently grabbed my head a brought it toward her. I stroked Jim's cock as Lynn and I engaged in a passionate kiss, After a few seconds, she gently brought my head down to her chest. Her tits were firm, her nipples felt like marbles in my mouth. I had sucked a woman's tits before, more than once, but this was so erotic.

"God, I'm so horny." Lynn said as I sucked her tit.

Jim's cock was rock hard in my hand, I looked up into Lynn's beautiful eyes and we kissed again. She asked me if I would be offended if Jim wore a condom. Generally, I prefer men not to, but because she's married, I agreed. I sucked Jim's cock while she rolled over to her dresser and took a condom out of a drawer. She also took out a little bag. When she returned, she asked to me to get on the bed. She put the condom on his cock and sucked it for a bit to keep him hard. Then she looked up at Jim.

"Do you want her baby?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" he replied.

She responded, "Then go get her."

As I was getting on the bed, Lynn asked me to just be myself. She didn't want me to hold anything back. She said that she wanted me to have as much fun as him, to enjoy it, and be vocal if I wanted too. I lied on my back and spread my legs, Jim got on his knees between them and put his cock in me. My legs were in the air, in a V shape. Jim put his hands on the back of my thighs and started pushing them as he fucked me. My ass moved up and down on the bed like a fulcrum.

"Fuck me!" I said.

He began going faster and faster, the bed squeaked about two times a second. Lynn was sitting the chair talking to him.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her hard."

He kept going and going. Filling me with deep, hard thrusts. The bed squeaked even louder. A loud thud could be heard every time our pelvises met.

"Give it to me baby," I said "Fuck me."

During this entire time, Lynn was talking to him. She was talking dirty, telling him what to do to me, and calling me names. I could tell it was turning him on, he was going to town on my pussy. After a little bit, He pushed my legs up and back, my ankles were almost next to my ear. He got on his toes and began doing push ups. The brass balls on the headboard slammed against the wall as he began pile driving my ass up and down on the bed.

"OH.. FUCK!" I screamed.

"That's it baby, make her scream." Lynn said.

After about five minutes of the, he told me to turn around and get on my hands and knees. As I turned, I notice that Lynn had put a small, white towel on the seat of the wheel chair. She had a ball vibrator up against her clit. She appeared almost to be riding it. Lynn's head was down and her mouth was open, and I notice her tits gently bouncing. Jim wasn't finished with me yet, and the night was young. The best was yet to come.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments