Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riding Is Such Fun

"Snow provides an opportunity for fun"

42
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As my children used to ride horses, I was given the job of picking them up from their weekly lesson. I would leave work early, travel by train, pick up my car, and drive to the stables where they practiced. One day early in the year I reached the station to find heavy snow falling. As I drove off, I was caught in an almighty traffic jam, caused by the snow. It became very apparent that I would be unable to reach the stables so I made my way, with no little difficulty, back home. I called the mobile of Katy, the girl who took them riding. When she answered she was completely unaware of the weather conditions, as they were riding inside a large indoor, windowless, arena.

I suggested they immediately make for home, which they did. She made it most of the way home before she was forced to abandon her car and complete the remaining journey on foot, about half a mile.

Katy and the kids arrived back at my house, and we hastily decided that she should spend the night. We all sat down to dinner which I'd hastily prepared.

At around eight pm, the kids made their way to bed. Katy asked me if she could have a shower and I gave her a fresh towel, bathrobe, and toothbrush. She joined me in the lounge after thirty minutes wearing her robe and smelling a lot more fragrant than before.

I offered to sleep in the lounge on the large leather sofa and allow her to use my bed. As we drank a glass of wine, she said she didn't feel comfortable taking my bed and leaving me on the sofa. She suggested that we could both sleep in my bed. I offered again but she insisted.

At around eleven, and after finishing the bottle of wine, we made our way to bed. I used the bathroom first, then got undressed to my pants. A few minutes later she came into my bedroom and took off her robe before slipping into bed. To my amazement, she was completely naked. I thought she would sleep in her bra and panties, but instead, she made it clear she wanted me to see her very shapely body, exquisite breasts, and gorgeous shaved pussy.

As soon as she was inside my bed, I felt her hand inside my pants, and curl itself around my now very hard cock. She didn't say a word as she started to rub my cock. We kissed and my hand reached around and caressed her breasts. I circled my finger around each nipple, feeling how erect they became under my touch.

Without warning she made her way down my body, removed my pants, and took my cock into her mouth. She took me deep, then used her tongue up and down my cock, around my balls then back down her mouth. I wanted to see her work on my cock, so I pushed down the covers exposing her with my cock in her wet mouth. Her saliva covered my shaft, and strings of it glistened as she feverishly sucked me deep.

She was good and I could feel myself getting close to my climax already. I tried to pull away, but she sensed what was happening, held me close to her and as she sucked me deep and hard, I ejaculated deep down her throat.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

I lay back, as she swallowed my entire load. She came back to my level and we kissed again, the taste of my cum still fresh in her mouth. My hand trailed down her belly and between her legs. As she willingly opened her legs I gently felt her, and her wetness. I pulled away from our kiss and dropped my head between her thighs and started to lick her lips, her clit, and draw my tongue over her wet, musky pussy. She opened her legs wide and I lapped at her sex, enjoying the taste of her pussy juices and her growing moans as I licked and sucked. I increased the pressure with my tongue on her clit and two fingers deep inside her hot, wet cunt as she shuddered to an intense orgasm.

We both rested and kissed again. Then she whispered the words, "fuck me."

I was more than willing and ready. She used her mouth to make me hard. I started to move on top of her but she was having nothing of it. Instead, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. She slid her body over my cock, coating it with her pussy juices. Then she grabbed my cock and positioned it between her lips. She sat back down, impaling her on my shaft.

"Your kids aren't the only ones to get to ride," she said as she started to bounce up and down, allowing my cock to fuck her tight little pussy. I had the lovely sight of her tits jiggling up and down as she fucked me. After a while she dismounted, turned one hundred and eighty degrees, and rode me again, changing my angle of attack.

Now I had her bum to admire. I caressed her buttocks as they bucked up and down. I rubbed her pink ass hole, and I felt an orgasmic wave pulse through her. She quickened her pace, making my bed shake. I could tell she was getting tired, I pulled her off me and she reluctantly lay back on the bed. I took hold of her legs, raised them over my shoulders, and penetrated her.

I slowly entered her, pushing as far as I could. I held it inside her, then slowly withdrew. Once more I slowly penetrated her. I continued my slow fucking, almost teasing. Then my pace quickened as I started to fuck her harder. She cried and moaned as my thrusts got harder, deeper, faster and I worried the kids would hear in the next room.

And then, suddenly, without warning, I reached my own intense orgasm. I felt another explosion as I filled her pussy full of my sperm.

We fell on top of each other, exhausted, and drifted to a satisfied sleep in each other's arms.

We took the opportunity to fuck again in the morning before I made my way out of bed to start the new day!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments