Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rio Grande Games = Part 2

"Having been the subject of a trick, I get my revenge...and more."

0
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Rio Grande Part 2

In Part 1, I was fucked by a couple of bisexual students and left with just a pair of boxers and my shoes after a rather intense session. My friend Jim and I plot to play a trick on them in return. Unlike some of the first part, this really is wishful thinking!

The idea that Jim had planted about playing a trick in return on Jo and Pat had been at the back of my mind for a couple of days now. Part of the planning was to try to find where they were in a wilderness of over 1,200 square miles. I was a frequent visitor at the Park Headquarters, where I managed to strike up a good relationship with a Ranger, as he was interested was in small round cacti, an interest that I fed with lots of questions about plants I had seen on some of the hikes. I then inquired about volunteering in the Park, and although he doubted I could do so because I wasn’t a US citizen, he did say that they had 8 or so volunteers at any time. So where do they come from, I asked, and where do they stay? And so I got the answer that all volunteers were lodged either at Rio Grande village or at Castelon.

I sent Jim to reconnoitre at Rio Grande village, but he saw no sign of any girls, and even went as far as to ask at the store there if there were two girls lodging in the village. So it had to be Castelon, which was quite a way from where I had met them, probably 60 or so miles by paved road, though perhaps only 30 by the River Road. As we didn’t have a 4x4 or high clearance, that wasn’t an option.

A day later, early in the morning, we drove down to Castelon and parked near the store and waited and watched. After about an hour, we were rewarded by the sight of the two girls leaving a small adobe house and climbing in to a Park pickup. They did make a lovely sight, the tall slim form of Jo silhouetted against the early morning sun, her long legs looking even longer in a rather tight pair of shorts. The sight of Pat had Jim drooling, he’s always been a breast man, and my memory of sucking her hard nipples while supporting her large beautifully formed breasts came flooding back. It was instant hard-on time for me. Jim just looked, saying in wonder, what a pair! I wasn’t sure whether he just meant Pat’s breasts or the two girls. Either way, they were great!

They drove out and turned left on the metalled road, which I knew had no paved through way as it ends at St. Elena, where the canyon of the same name separates the US from Mexico, with the Rio Grande flowing through. I hoped they wouldn’t be going up the old road, as our car might not make that. We gave them some time, and then followed, slowly driving along, looking to see if there was a turn-off that they might have taken. There are a few, but the main ones were for a canoe launching point, and then further on the parking area for St Elena Canyon.

We drove down to St Elena, but their pickup was nowhere to be seen, so we retraced our steps to the launching area and parked our car just off the road. We went through our plan, and then we locked the car and started off down the track. I went with Jim for a short distance, until I could see that the girls’ pickup was indeed there, and then left Jim to saunter down the road. I took to the bushes and trying to keep hidden, moved through them until I could see the girls working on the slipway.

Jim came into sight as well, and they started to talk. He’s a good looking guy, a bit shorter than me, but well muscled and with a manner that can charm the birds off the trees. It seemed to be working, as Jo and Pat downed tools and the three of them sat on rocks, trailing their feet in the water, and chatted in a friendly way. I managed to get closer, without being seen, and settled in my vantage point to await developments.

They didn’t take long to happen, and to my surprise it was Pat who started things off. Maybe Jim had been giving her breasts a lot of attention, but she unbuttoned her shirt and stood there in front of him, so he could feast his eyes on them. Soon it was not just his eyes, as his hands went behind her to undo her bra, and the lovely pair were revealed, then cupped in his waiting hands. They moved close together in a deep long kiss, hands roaming, and undoing other clothes, and before very long, with Jo still sitting there watching, the pair were naked, and enjoying a 69 on the towels beside the sandy river shore. I could see Pat’s mouth working on Jim’s hard cock, and as he was on top at the time, his hips jerking as he fucked her mouth. His mouth wasn’t idle and although I couldn’t see, from Pat’s reactions he had found the right spot. Jo just sat there still, but I could see that she had a hand down the front of her shorts and was obviously masturbating.

The two of them suddenly separated and Pat tugged at Jo’s arm, grabbing her hand and pushing it down onto Jim’s erect cock, and encouraged her to give him a slow and sensual hand job. I could see her fingers caressing the skin under the rim of his circumcised cock, and those of her other hand sliding under him to finger fuck his ass. His body jerked and I could see Jo catch his stream of sperm on her shirt and face. That was the signal for her to take off her clothes, and she and Pat jumped into the river, and after a short swim, came together in a long passionate kiss.

While they were otherwise involved, Jim grabbed their clothes and shoes and hastily dressing himself, made his retreat back to our car, where he put the clothes in the boot, and drove off to Castellon. Meanwhile, the girls had left the water and were kissing and sucking their breasts, while their hands were stroking their pussies and clits, oblivious to the fact that Jim had gone, and it was not long before both, with the timing of long time lovers, started to have a hard and prolonged orgasm. The noise that escaped their lips was so erotic, I simply had to stroke my own hard cock and ejaculate into the bushes.

As they recovered from their lovemaking, Jo looked around and I could hear the expletives from where I was, as she realised that their clothes had been stolen.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

That was my signal, and moving out back on to the track, I strolled down towards the water’s edge.

“Hi, Jo, hi Pat,” I said as I approached them, “got a problem?” The surprise on their faces was almost comical. They had seen a figure approach, but I don’t think they realized it was me, as the sun was by then behind me. A mixture of embarrassment and relief flashed across them, as they told me that someone had stolen their clothes while they were swimming. “Much like mine went missing the other day?” I asked.

“Err...No...Not really...Oh, you didn’t mind our little joke did you..? “ Jo asked, almost pleadingly.

“No, we’d had such a good time that while I was annoyed, at least you left me my shoes and my suntan lotion, but I would like my clothes back sometime!”

“Well, that so and so didn’t even leave us those,” Pat said, “and he was so nice. I could have fucked him all night.”

“Really,” I said, “he must have made a big impression. Anyway, what do you want to do now? Do you still have your car keys? Shall I drive you back to where you are staying?”

“Oh, yes please, we can hide in the cab so no-one will know,” Jo said.

So off we went to Castelon, and directed by them, I pulled up outside their adobe, and giving them the all clear, they ran gingerly to the door. There on the doorstep were some clothes.

“What the fuck...?” Jo said when she discovered that they were all Pat’s clothes. “Where are mine then?”

“Look, there's a note with them!”, I told her. “It says that I have to go with the person who drove us here, and he’ll find for you them at the Mission Inn”. She paused, but I rushed them to get moving, so off we went, leaving Pat to go into the adobe and get dressed. As I pulled out of the parking lot, I saw Jim go up to the door, and go inside as Pat opened it.

As I drove, it was obvious that Jo was trying to work out what was going on, but before she managed to solve her problem, we arrived at the Mission Inn, and I pulled up outside my room. Opening the door, I ushered her in, and there on the kingsize bed was another pile of clothes.

Just as she opened her mouth to say “Those are my clo.....” I took her in my arms and smothered the rest of the sentence with a full on and deep kiss. Breaking for breath, she almost ripped off my tee shirt, and her slim nakedness pressed tight against my chest. We kissed again, and again, my hands traveling all the way up and down her spine, from her neck, down to the very bottom, stroking her asshole as I traced the line between her tight ass cheeks. Remembering how she had enjoyed this down by the river, as her hands struggled with my belt, I continued to focus on her bottom, her bum cheeks and what lay between them.

Stepping away just to slip out of my shorts, and kick off my shoes, I turned back to find her already spread on the bed, face down, and with her ass in the air. Looking coquettishly at me, she simply said, “Choose.” This time, I knelt and kissed all the way down, my tongue replacing where my fingers had traced, and as my tongue circled her asshole, her body pushed up as though to fuck my tongue. Pressing hard, I slipped the tip of it into her, and got the response I had wanted, a coarse rasping sound in her throat, saying, “Oh yes, fuck me now, now!”

“Really?” I replied, rolling off her to lie beside her.

“Oh you bastard,” she said, grabbing for my now oversized cock, and diving down to take it in her mouth in a single fluid motion. Wow, that was one good feeling, as her lips clamped round and started to slide down. She clearly had good breath control, as she didn’t stop until her lips were pushed hard around the root of me, and my cock head nicely gripped in her throat. She used the muscles in her throat to squeeze me rhythmically, and I could imagine myself being lost in a daze of pleasure, my cock just being milked like this for ever.

All too soon though, she slid me out of her mouth and said, “If you think that’s good, you should try my pussy.” So I did, and starting in the missionary position, I pressed my cock against her pussy lips. She was so wet, I didn’t need to do anything more, but started to slip into her vagina, or I would have if it had been so easy. She was so tight that it took several minutes of gentle pressure and movements to get me half way in, a time that was very pleasurable to us both. She told me, “You are only the second real man to be there.” When I reacted with some surprise, continued, saying “I’ve had lots of practice, used many toys, fingers, even hands, but only my Dad and now you.”

I would have asked more, but by now I was almost completely in and starting to move out and then back into her, the sensation of the pressure of her muscles around me so exquisite I lost total track of time or anything other than this elfin woman under and around me. We moved from position to position, still slowly pumping in and out, kissing when we faced each other, and when possible, my hands on her little breasts and long nipples. Gradually our rhythm sped up, until we were going hard at each other, with force and abandon, our hips crashing as our bodies became one, until I felt her body tighten even more around me, and start to shudder. It was such a wonderful feeling, that I could hold back no more and we came together, her muscular spasms squeezing my cock as my balls forced my semen out and deep into her.

Coated with sweat from our exertions, we lay back on the bed, and took deep breaths. She was the first to talk, and said “Who is Jim?”

I looked at her full in the eyes and said “He’s my friend, and hopefully he is enjoying himself as much with Pat as we have been.”

“So that was all a set-up?” her pretty lips pouting a bit as she talked.

“Of course, I had to get some revenge.”

“You bastard,” she said, but stroking my cock hard again, somehow I don’t think she really meant it.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors