Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rose - Part 1

"A renewed man reconnects with a girl from his past."

0
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The engine purred softly as he slowed to a stop. Looking out beyond the shiny long hood of his Plymouth, he saw her. Wide curls in her long brown hair, a pale yellow sundress reaching just above the knee, beautiful tan legs, and perfect definition in her calfs. Michael wanted to howl! The sun was just right; the rays passed through her lacy dress and the shadow of her body could just barely be seen.

She raised her hand above her eyes to block the sun before crossing the street. Michael could see her strong thighs, thin waist, and bosom. Rose, the girl he had spent many nights thinking about while he was alone in his bed, was before him.

“Rose!” He shouted without even thinking. “Want a ride?”

Rose looked at Michael in shock. She had been completely zoned out thinking about the day’s plans. Stunned, she recognized him immediately although not recalling his name. She knew him only by the fact that they had one class together her senior year in college. Back then he was a silly frat boy wearing jeans and sneakers. Rose was sophisticated, she wouldn’t be involved with some cheap beer drinking frat kid.

But now, somehow he looks more put together; more like a man. “Sure! I’d love a ride!”

Rose enthusiastically slammed the passenger’s door on the antique. She was completely turned on. This guy was a man and she liked it. He had the disposition of a man who was in charge. His grey suit was fitted. His silk tie and cufflinks were perfectly matched. She had that look in her eye. She was unnerved and aroused by this “new” man.

“So where are we going?”

Michael had always wanted Rose. He had fantasized about her so many times over the years. He was becoming hard just thinking about her sitting a few feet away from him.

“I was on my way home. My apartment is right around the corner.” Rose noticed his erection and bit her lower lip. Ladies are not supposed to bring random men home, she thought to herself. Rose, you’re a good girl; a girl with class. A girl like you doesn't jump into a stranger's car and carry him home!

“I’m a bad girl today” she said aloud. She slid across the vinyl bench seat of the old plymouth and whispered in Michael’s ear, “I’m going to have you today!” She grabbed his balls roughly through the fine silk pants and bit his earlobe, smelling the fine cologne on his neck as he wheeled into the space at her apartment.

Climbing the stairs was nearly impossible. All those fantasies re-living themselves before his very eyes! His penis was wetting through his silk trousers by the time they reached her door.

Rose swung the door open and slammed it shut, just giving Michael enough time to get inside without losing an arm! She pushed him back against the door and started kissing him.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

Her lips tasting like candied lip gel. She loosened his patent leather belt and slid her hand into his slackened pants. It felt good, soft skin draped around a long steel rod.

Michael unbuttoned his shirt, still pressed against the front door. Rose was fiercely kissing his neck as she stroked the base of his cock. He felt her wrist becoming wet as she worked the precum out of the tip.

When she felt the wet tip, Rose’s mouth began to water. At once, like their souls were on the same wave length, Michael pushed her down and Rose put all of her built up sexuality into giving herself to him.

She felt his abs tense up as she gave the first thrust. She could feel the ridge of the head massaging the back of her tongue. She pushed harder. The entire head squeezed into her throat and she could feel the tightness of it. She felt her gag reflex coming and suppressed it as Michael pulled out and left a trail of precum on the roof of her mouth. It tasted so good!

Rose stood up and pulled Michael by his hand into her bedroom while the shoulder straps of the lace sundress fell to her sides. Rose stepped out of the dress revealing herself to him. She is exactly what a man looks for in a woman; stylish, classy, and totally crazy!

They fell down on the made up bed together. Pushing aside decorative pillows, Michael spread Rose’s legs and using two fingers, gently guided his swollen penis inside of her. Her lips were red from going down on him and he could taste the cum. He thrust into her which made her moan and grab his muscular back. He thrust again and she moaned louder and arched her chest up wanting more!

He pressed his pecks against her pert breast and thrust more and more, deeper and deeper. He felt tiny contractions as he continued to fuck her. The contractions grew stronger and he thrust harder. He finally felt Rose’s vagina become greasy. She was coming!

He held on as long as any man could. His climax came as big convulsions, reaching deeper than anyone else Rose had been with. He filled her up with his come. He came so much, it began to seep out onto her thigh and bed as Michael continued to thrust. Rose, reaching down to touch her clit, and feeling the mass of the load he gave her, came again.

Michael stopped, his fantasy finally fulfilled. He squeezed her large breast and gently kissed the nipples. He took a deep breath, completely satisfied! He felt her smooth body laying underneath him and smiled.

Suddenly, the unlocked front door burst open and sunlight filled the hallway straight back to Rose’s bedroom! His bare ass and balls exposed as he was still in the position to kiss her breasts.

Michael knew the figure he saw in the sunlight…

To be continued...
Published 
Written by whitestallion1983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors