Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roxy's Caravan Part 2

"Roxy takes me into her caravan for a night I'll never forget"

1
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
‘I think we should take this inside, before we get a bit toocarried away in public,’ giggled Roxy.

She opened her caravan and led me inside. In there, she pushed me down onto the bed, slipped off her heels, and jumped up so she was stood one leg either side of me. Very slowly she began to drop her skirt to reveal a shear black thong and I could already tell, even in the dim lighting, that she was completely shaven. She then removed her top and bra, freeing her stunning boobs; her nipples small but already clearly erect. She dropped down, so she was sat on my crotch, straddling me. She started grinding slowly, while unbuttoning and removing my shirt.

Roxy put her hands on my face and kissed me forcefully. She then sat up and moved her hands down my body, scratching me until she got to my waist line. She kissed down chest, and over my stomach, whilst unbuttoning my jeans. Then with a quick yank she pulled my jeans and boxers down in one go, freeing my hard on, which hit her on the cheek. She giggled before wrapping a hand around it, and slowing moving it up and down. With the other hand she cupped my balls and began massaging them gently. My god she knew what she was doing. Her hand movements increased, and soon she was pumping my cock up and down, a small amount of pre-cum beginning to form. She released her grip and took me in her mouth, swallowing my cock in one go, her nose was buried in my short pubic hair.

She started bobbing up and down, increasing her pace, whilst all the time still massaging my balls with her other hand. When my cock was fully submerged in her throat, I could feel her muscles resisting, squeezing me. And as soon as she had started, she stopped, releasing my cock from the confines of her mouth with a loud pop. She kissed her way back up to my mouth and again began to grind on me, this time only the tiny bit of material of her thong separating my shaft and what I so greatly desired. As her movement got harder and faster I couldn’t take it any move, so I flipped her over. Now I was in control. I began kissing her neck whilst roughly squeezing her perfect tits. My kissing moved lower until I reached her nipple. Instead of taking it in my mouth immediately, I began licking around it, making her moan in anticipation. I began circling closer and closer to her nipple, and I could feel her whole body begging me to touch it. Then I suddenly flicked it with my tongue.

‘Oh my God!’ she exclaimed.

I carried on sucking and licking it, and at the same time I rolled her other nipple between my fingers, before swapping. I then let my kissing get lower, over her firm, flat stomach, reaching the top of her panties. They were now positively soaking, and I could smell her luscious scent creeping through. I kissed the fabric over her mound causing the biggest moan yet. I hooked my fingers in the top of her thong, and slowly pulled it down, brushing her shaven pussy as I did so. I then moved yet lower, and began kissing her inner thighs. I ever so gradually moved upwards, yet again causing her to moan in anticipation. Eventually I kissed the outside of her lips, moving from one to the other, and then licking the length of her slit, deliberately missing her clit. By now her whole body was burning with hunger and impatience.

I continued like this, with her begging me to stop teasing. By now her pussy was gushing, so I gave in to her desires and began to give her clit some much needed attention.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

I gently flicked it back and forth with my tongue, before placing my lips around it and sucking, still using my tongue to play with it. I could feel her orgasm building, and just as she was reaching the point of no return, much to her desperation, I stopped. I kissed my way back up her body, stopping briefly on her nipples.

‘Please, just let me cum,’ she begged.

‘Patience’

She grabbed my cock and guided it towards her love tunnel, but I stopped her, and used one of my hands to pin both of hers above her head. I then started to rub the head of my cock up and down her slit, and then slowly pushing it inside her soaking pussy. When just my head was in, I pulled back out again. I kept repeating this, forever teasing her. And then without warning I thrust down into her, causing her to scream in pleasure. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, adjusting to the sudden intrusion. I slowly withdrew the whole length of it, before again thrusting down into her. As I continued doing this, I could feel her pussy clamping down on my shaft each time I withdrew it, with what must have been a lot of Kegel exercises.

That alone nearly made me cum right there and then. I gradually picked up the pace, and before long I was pumping in and out of her with great force. Her moans became screams, and her fingernails scratched down the length of my back. I shifted my weight slightly, which she used as an opportunity to flip me over, so now she was on top, and in control. She grabbed my hardness, which had fallen out of her in the process and aimed it towards her hole. She sat down with such force that I nearly came straight away.

‘You’ve been a naughty boy teasing me, so now I’m going to fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked before,’ scolded Roxy.

She began grinding back and forth on my cock, picking up the pace until she was almost moving like a blur on top of me. I could still feel her kegel muscles squeezing and releasing my shaft as it moved in and out of her pussy. She then leant right back, so she was resting back on her hands, and I had a perfect view of my cock penetrating her, and her tits jiggling to her movements.

‘Oh fuck I’m going to cum!’ she screamed, leaning forward so she was now kissing me, and I could feel her moans vibrating through my throat. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten, so I knew I wouldn’t be far behind. I began to move my hips up and down to meet her thrusts, which seemed to set her off.

‘FUUCCCCKKKKKK,’ she screamed at the top of her voice.

Her pussy began to contract tighter than ever, which set me off also, my cock pulsating, spewing spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside her. Her movements began to slow, and her screams subsided.

‘Fuck,’ she said, ‘now that’s what I call sex.’

She kissed me long and passionately, and as I began to soften inside of her, the caravan door burst open, and all seven of her mates trooped in. The way we were facing, they had a perfect view of my cock dropping out of her pussy, followed by a mixture of our love juices flowing out of her, and dripping down her thighs and onto the bed.

‘About time,’ one of the guys said, ‘we’ve been out there for ages waiting for you two to finish,’ as he walked over, and offered his hand up for a high five.

Published 
Written by will1618
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors