Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Fourteen

"Sarah and I continue to enjoy each other"

7
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I woke around 10:00 a.m., showered, dressed and went downstairs.

Maybe Sarah and Maggie would be in the mood to fool around again. Maybe not. The only way to know was to be present when the two emerged from Sarah’s room, if they had not already done so.

Sarah’s door was closed.

I started to make a pot of coffee when I noticed that Maggie’s car was no longer in the driveway. All of her photography equipment was gone as well.

I sat at the kitchen table and waited for Sarah, assuming that she was still in her room.

I read the paper, had a second cup of coffee, and did the crossword puzzle.

More than an hour passed before Sarah’s bedroom door opened and out she stepped in her pink bathrobe, looking like she had a rough night.

“Pour me a cup,” was all she said as she made her way to the bathroom.

I poured a cup of coffee for her and a half-cup for me, placing both on the kitchen table.

After several minutes, Sarah came out of the bathroom, sat down at the table, and silently took a sip of her coffee.

"Are you taking questions?” I asked, trying to be a little humorous.

I was dying to know what had been said about our threesome the night before.

Sarah looked at me for several seconds, saying nothing.

“She left early this morning,” she finally said.

“And?” I asked.

“And what?” she responded.

“Did she say anything about last night?”

“She loved you. She’s not happy with me,” Sarah indicated. “She liked you and your dick, but thought that I had gone too far with the teasing.”

“Really?” I said, hoping that my tone of voice would suggest to Sarah that I did not agree with Maggie. “What did she say?”

“Really, I’m in no mood to talk,” was her response.

Sarah got up from the table, walked into her room, and returned to hand me a piece of folded paper.

“She asked me to give this to you.”

I opened the piece of paper; there was a single telephone number written on it.

“Is this her telephone number?” I asked, knowing full well that it was.

“I guess so,” was Sarah’s response. “Go ahead and call her. I’m sure she’d fuck you any time you wanted.”

Her sarcasm was palpable.

I slid the paper in front of Sarah.

“No,” I said. “She’s your friend, not mine. I’m not calling her. If you want me to fuck her, then you bring her over here again and I’ll enjoy you both, together. Not her and me alone.”

Sarah stared down at her coffee for several seconds.

“Good answer,” she said with a little smile as she looked up at me.

She took a few more sips of her coffee and stood up.

“I’m going back to bed,” she indicated as she walked away.

Part way to her room, Sarah turned and with a noticeable twinkle in her eye and a wry little smile on her lips.

“Maybe you’ll get lucky tonight,” she said.

“I don’t mind getting lucky this morning and tonight,” I indicated.

Sarah stood there looking at me.

“You’d fuck this?” she asked, opening her arms wide, displaying her whole, pink bathrobe wrapped body.

“Yes I would,” I said.

She turned and walked toward her room again, stopping at her bedroom door.

“That was another good answer,” she said. “You’re definitely going to get lucky tonight.”

She went into her room and shut the door.

I yelled to her that I was going out to do some errands, one of which was to take some shirts and a suit to the dry cleaners. I asked if she had anything that needed to be cleaned.

Hearing nothing in response, I put on my coat, grabbed my car keys, shirts and suit, and opened the kitchen door.

Sarah’s bedroom door opened, and she stepped out and dumped two blankets on the kitchen floor.

“These need to be cleaned,” she said, and went back into her room and shut the door.

Sarah did not like to sleep on another person’s mattress. The mattress in her room belonged to the people who rented us the house. Who knows who has slept on it?

Her plan from the beginning was to cover the mattress with two blankets and then cover the blankets with a sheet.

This, in her mind, “protected her” from the mattress.

Sarah also liked the feel of sleeping on the blankets; it made the bed feel softer to her.

The two blankets also protected the mattress from fluids that were expended or used in situations like our threesome night.

For example, the top sheet was soaked with cum, K-Y oil, pussy juice and other bodily fluids. Those fluids and oil had seeped through and stained the top blanket, and perhaps even the blanket resting on the mattress.

The sheet could be cleaned in the house washer and dryer. The blankets needed to be dry cleaned.

I gathered up the blankets and put them in the trunk of my car, along with my shirts and suit.

Before leaving, I knocked on Sarah’s door and asked her if she wanted me to bring home dinner.

“Yes. And bring home some aspirin,” she said.

I did my errands and grabbed some lunch, returning to the house around 3:00 p.m.

I put dinner in the refrigerator, and tried to do some reading and writing.

But, like Sarah, I was tired.

I went to my room and took a nap.

Sarah woke me about 6:30 p.m., sliding into my bed with me.

“Do you want me to heat our dinner, or do you want to sleep some more?” she asked.

“What I’d like is for you to stay here with me in bed,” I told her.

“Dinner it is,” she said, as she got out of my bed and made her way downstairs.

I got up and dressed, and went down to the kitchen.

Sarah was already seated at the kitchen table with dinner ready.

I grabbed a beer and sat down.

“So, Maggie was upset with you?” I said, starting up the conversation and hoping to find out more.

“She thought that I went too far with my teasing.”

“How upset was she?” I asked.

“She’ll get over it. She licked my pussy for a half hour after you left, so she couldn’t have been that upset. I don’t think she was expecting that much teasing, or that I would make her beg to cum. And I certainly don’t think she thought she would become so emotional that she would cry.”

“She licked your pussy after I left?” I asked, ignoring all of Sarah’s other comments.

“Yes she did. She’s good at that. We fooled around for about an hour after you left, and then talked for another hour.”

“Talked?” I asked.

“She liked you. She loved your cock. She’s going to enlarge one of the pictures of your cock to life size and hang it in her bedroom.”

I chuckled a little at the thought.

“She really liked how you did her anally. Your cock hurt her ass for a few moments, but then, as she got used to it, she said it was just pure pleasure.”

“You taught me well, girl,” I said.

“It was all just new to her. She had never been restrained before. She had never been teased before. She had never been so turned on or lost control of herself before. She was embarrassed that she cried and that she leaked so much,” Sarah related.

“That’s too bad. She had nothing to be embarrassed about. And I hope you told her that all that juice running from her pussy was a turn on for me.”

Sarah said nothing.

After dinner I went to the living room to relax and watch the news on TV.

Sarah went back to her room.

It was right about 9:00 p.m. when Sarah came out of her room still wearing her pink bath robe.

She cuddled up against me on the big leather chair and put her head on my shoulder.

Her bathrobe was open at the top exposing one breast and a nipple.

“I know I told you that you were going to get lucky tonight. Can I get a rain check on that?” she asked, whispering in my ear.

“Sure,” I said. “Are you still tired?”

“I’m tired, and a little sore.”

I reached over and flicked her exposed nipple with the tip of my finger.

“Don’t forget that our housemates are coming back tomorrow, and who knows what their schedule is,” I pointed out.

“Maybe I can make you happy now and we can see about tomorrow,” Sarah indicated.

“Make me happy?” I asked with a little chuckle.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit



Sarah ran her finger nails over my shaft, still well contained in my pants.

“Would you be interested in a slow hand job?”

“Yes I would,” I told her.

Sarah undid my pants, pulled down the zipper, and had me slip of my pants and underwear.

My manhood was half hard, listing a little to one side.

Sarah wrapped her fingers around my shaft and slowly stroked it, making me hard within a minute.

Once my member was hard, Sarah got off the chair and positioned herself between my legs.

“Just lean back and relax. Shut your eyes,” she instructed.

Sarah played with my cock for several minutes, touching the shaft lightly, running her fingers over the sensitive skin on the head, licking the shaft and head, and stroking it with both hands.

“You have a beautiful cock, Michael. I love playing with it and making you cum.”

The playing, fondling, and licking continued for several more minutes. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip and ran down the sides of my shaft and over Sarah’s fingers.

Sarah knew what she was doing. She knew how to play with a cock; how to tickle it; and how to make it jump and move. In particular, she knew that the head of my cock was the most sensitive area and that playing with it brought me the most pleasure.

She ran her fingers over the head, rubbed it with the palm of her hand, ran her thumb over the back of the head at that sensitive spot where it feels so good, licked all around the head, and stroked just the head with her finger and thumb forming a circle.

She worked slowly, teasing me, and letting my orgasm build.

It was unbearably wonderful. The pleasure spread through my body.

I watched her play with my manhood and felt my orgasm growing deep within me.

Then she stopped.

Sarah stood, undid her robe and let it slide off.

“You can stroke your cock better than I can,” she said as she stood in front of me totally naked.

I could argue with her on that point, but for obvious reasons I did not want to stop. It was also just as likely that Sarah was just tired and didn’t have the energy to jerk me off.

“I love the way you look at my body. It gives me chills all over,” she said in a very sexy voice. “Watch me and make yourself cum.”

Sarah stood about two feet from me playing with her nipples, squeezing her tits, rubbing her pussy and talking to me.

That was another thing Sarah was good at. Some women, maybe many women, either cannot talk dirty or don’t want to. Not Sarah.

She was good at talking dirty, telling me what she liked, how she wanted to be fucked, what it felt like, that she wanted cum, and many other wonderful things that drove me crazy as I stroked my cock faster.

Sara raised a leg, put her foot on the arm of the chair, and spread her slit open with two fingers, while she rubbed her clit with the other hand.

I had a clear view of her pussy and stared at it as I stroked.

“Do you like my pussy?”

“Do you like how wet I get?”

“Would you like to cum all over me?”

“Stroke your cock for me.”

“I want to suck your cock so bad.”

When I told Sarah that I was getting ready to cum, she knelt down in front of me again and took my cock into both her hands.

She put the just the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked on it hard and fast, while she jerked my shaft up and down.

I exploded into her mouth.

Despite the threesome the night before, there was plenty of cum.

While Sarah tried to swallow it all, there was just too much. Cum ran out of both sides of her mouth to her chin, and dripped down onto my legs.

Sarah sucked and licked my sensitive cock until I was soft, finishing me off with a few little kisses to its shaft and head.

“Sorry,” She said, “I thought swallowing would make less of a mess.”

She wiped cum off her chin with her fingers, and then put her fingers in her mouth.

Then she licked cum off my thighs.

Sarah had once told me that while she enjoyed watching me cum and having me cum on her she especially enjoyed having me cum in her pussy or in her mouth.

It was the feeling of cum hitting the back of her throat or hitting her cervix that really got to her, turned her on, and made her want more.

I sat back in the chair and enjoyed my orgasm.

Sarah put on her robe.

“Sleep with me tonight,” she said, part statement and part question.

There really was no choice about where we would sleep. My bed was a single. Sarah had a queen size bed.

In addition, Sarah’s room was always warmer and it was freezing outside.

We shut off all the lights, and were in Sarah’s bed within minutes.

Both of us were tired. I had just cum and was ready for sleep.

Sarah, on the other hand, had become quite excited about exhibiting her body for my enjoyment and making me cum. The problem was she was too tired to do much about it.

We cuddled and kissed for a minute or so.

“Would you just play with my clit for a few minutes?” she asked innocently.

There was no need for me to answer.

We continued kissing, not tongue lashing kisses, just soft little kisses with a little tongue.

As we kissed, I slowly ran a wet finger over Sarah’s clit, while also sucking on a nipple.

Sarah was soon moaning and breathing a little heavier.

“That feels so good,” she whispered.

Sarah spread her legs to give me more of her pussy. We continued to kiss and embrace each other.

I slid my fingers up and down her wet slit, spending a lot of time on her love button and sucking on her nipples.

I could feel her body tighten and twitch as I played with her.

With Sarah’s tongue deep in my mouth, and our lips still locked together, Sarah came.

This wasn’t a huge, down and dirty orgasm with fluids spraying everywhere. But it was good.

Sarah moaned as she continued to kiss me and as her body jerked with each spasm of pleasure that consumed her.

For me, it was the first time I had been locked in a deep, passionate kiss with a woman who was experiencing an orgasm. It made me hard once again.

We lay there, kissing, and telling each other how nice this particular experience had been.

I held my hard member in my hand, between Sarah and me, stroking it as we continued to kiss soft little kisses.

Sarah took my shaft in her hand, put her top leg over my hip, locking her foot into the small of my back, pulled me closer, stuck her tongue down my throat, and jerked me off, the cum shooting out and spreading between our bodies.

It was one of the most sensuous, erotic moments of my life.

It has been said that when a man and a woman make love, at the moment of climax they become one being.

This special little moment of pleasure and satisfaction that Sarah and I had just experienced came very close to such a moment.

I slept well, waking the next morning in a bit of a fog, not really sure where I was but enjoying the wonderful aroma of lilac.

Sarah and I were “spooning” in her bed and my face was in her hair, which had been recently washed with a lilac shampoo.

I lay there for a while, with my hand on Sarah’s stomach and a hard on that was pressing up against her ass.

When Sarah woke, she promptly informed me that she had to pee, got out of bed, put on her bathrobe and went to the bathroom.

Despite the threesome evening and having experienced two wonderful orgasms the night before, I was still horny.

There is a line from the TV show “Grey’s Anatomy”, spoken by one of the women doctors. She had not had sex for months, but had gotten laid twice in the last two days.

The doctor was walking out of the hospital with a friend and mused that when one was not having sex on a regular basis, one did not miss it. But when you were having sex all the time, you wanted it every day.

So it was with me.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments