Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Seventeen

"Sarah prepares us for another long evening of sex"

5
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
When I woke on Friday morning Sarah was gone, having slipped out of bed and left the house without waking me.

I showered, shaved, dressed, went out for lunch, and did my usual errands, returning home in the late afternoon.

It wasn’t until I saw Sarah’s car in the driveway that I remembered that there might be a surprise waiting for me.

I found Sarah in the living room designing clothes on her pad of paper.

“You snuck out early,” I noted.

“Things to do; places to see,” Sarah responded.

We kissed and I went upstairs to put some things in my room.

“Do I have some kind of surprise coming?” I asked as I re-entered the living room.

“I’m going to treat you to dinner,” Sarah indicated with an impish grin on her face.

I admit to being disappointed.

Being treated to a dinner was fine. In my male, erotic mind, however, I had hoped that Sarah had come up with an idea on how we might spend this Friday night, and maybe even Saturday, fooling around in her bed.

On the way to the restaurant Sarah thanked me for the night before.

Thanking me was nice, but I had to chuckle a little. Here was an attractive lady who had fucked me the night before, done all the hard work, and had given me a powerful orgasm, and she was thanking me.

It just didn’t seem right.

“Have you ever done that before?” she asked.

“You mean just sit back and let a lady fuck me?”

“Yeah. Have you done that before?”

“Not really,” I told her. “Usually it’s the other way around.”

“Did you like it?” she asked.

“Of course I liked it.”

There was a long silence as we drove through several side streets looking for the restaurant.

“I’m glad you liked it,” Sarah finally said. “All the time I was in New York, I couldn’t get the thought of you cuming in me out of my head. I’m sorry I used you.”

Again, that just wasn’t right.

I didn’t say it, but I sure was thinking, “Anytime you want to fuck me like you did last night, I will not feel used.”

The restaurant was better than nice; the food was great, the wine excellent, and the fact that Sarah paid for it all made it even better.

When we returned to the car, I thanked Sarah and told her that dinner at a new and very nice restaurant was a nice surprise.

We drove for a little bit before Sarah gave me a little punch in the arm.

“Are you that gullible that you actually thought that dinner was your surprise?”

“I wouldn’t say I was gullible,” I responded, defending myself.

“Tell me the truth. Did you really think that dinner was your surprise?”

“Well, that is what you told me. It was a nice place. The food was good. It was a nice night out for the two of us. What was I supposed to think?”

“Ever since we moved into the house, we’ve been fucking like rabbits,” she stated rather loudly. “When we’re alone in the house, it’s been fucking and sucking day and night. You’ve tied me up, teased me, used toys on me, and fucked me in the ass. We’ve done a threesome together. I’ve sucked your cock with another woman. Why would you ever think that a dinner would be your surprise?”

“I sense a little sarcasm,” I responded. “If that wasn’t the surprise, why did you treat me to dinner?”

“My mother gave me some money and I thought it would be nice to use some of it to treat you to a nice dinner,” she indicated. “That’s something friends do. It’s not a surprise.”

“So what’s the surprise, a cake?” I asked, trying to sound serious, but letting out a little laugh. “Did you knit me some socks or a hat when you were in New York?”

“You’re ridiculous,” she said, as she whacked me on the arm again.

“So what’s the surprise?” I asked.

“When we get back to the house,” she responded, and then sat silent for the rest of our trip home.

“Pour us some wine,” Sarah directed as we entered the house and took off our jackets.

While I opened a bottle of red wine, Sarah went to her room and retrieved two brown paper bags.

We went into the living room and sat on the floor.

“What would you like to do tonight?” she asked. “Tell me the truth.”

I thought for a few seconds on how I might phrase my response.

“Honestly? I was hoping that you wanted to fool around.”

“You wanted to fuck me?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“And what did you want to do tomorrow?”

“More of the same,” I answered.

“Precisely,” she said. “You’re a guy; you always want sex and we’ve fucked each other silly before, especially when we’ve had the opportunity to be alone in the house like tonight. I knew exactly what you were thinking.”

“And?” I asked, sipping my wine, interested in where she was going with all this drama.

“You either wanted to do what we did last time we had a few days alone. Or you wanted me to arrange another threesome, maybe with Maggie. You wanted sex of some kind.”

“And?” I asked again, not wanting to raise the question of what she meant by “sex of some kind.”

“And, surprise! I was thinking the same thing,” she said.

“That’s the surprise?” I asked. “You and I both want to fool around and that’s the surprise?”

“No,” she said, as she moved beside me and put her head on my shoulder, voicing her frustration with me. “Listen to me. Most of my school work is done. I just have to submit my portfolio, take one little exam and go to graduation. There was pressure to find a place to live in New York. I thought it would take me more than one trip to find a place; maybe several trips. And that caused me a lot of grief and worry. But I found a great place right away; my rent is going to be less than I had expected and the company co-signed the lease. I’ve got a great job lined up, and an amazing opportunity to work with designers who are known all over the world.”

“And you’re telling me all this why?” I asked.

“Because I’m relaxed.

Mailydavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mailydavies

I’m happy. All the pressure is gone; all the worries are gone.”

“I’m having trouble translating all of this into a surprise,” I commented.

“The surprise is that I’m relaxed; I’m happy; and I’m very horny,” she said with a sigh of frustration. “The surprise is that I used some of my mother’s money to buy us some new toys. The surprise is that you and I think alike and that you are going to get laid tonight and probably tomorrow too.”

She was being way too melodramatic and her frustration with me was obvious. By now she was probably regretting that she had even mentioned the word “surprise”.

“How horny is very horny?” I asked, bringing the subject back to the topic of sex.

“I’m so horny that I probably want to fuck you more than you want to fuck me.”

I doubted that, said nothing, but hoped it was true.

“That sounds too good to be true,” I said.

“You’re not listening,” she said, the frustration showing on her face. “Last night was for my pleasure. I needed to fuck you and to feel your cum shooting into me.”

“And it was very good,” I said, trying to be supportive.

“You’re not getting it,” she said, as she stood and danced about the room.

“Surprise!” she yelled sarcastically. “I bought us some new sex toys. Surprise! Tonight I’m beyond horny and you can take me anyway you want. Surprise! Tonight I want to be fucked and fucked, and I want it to be rough, and I want it to be messy.”

Okay, she had my attention. There was no need to be theatrical about it.

“Can you handle me tonight?” she asked softly, kneeling to give me a long, wet kiss. “I want to be fucked and fucked and fucked.”

“I’ll do my best,” I said, mocking her seriousness, frustration and drama.

She was not amused.

Sarah grabbed one of the bags and dumped it out on the floor.

The bag was full of “toys” we had used before.

“Remember this?” she asked, holding up her personal leather restraint.

Then she held up two hair brushes, several silk-like scarves, our black blindfold and her bottle of K-Y oil.

The second bag contained more toys, many of which she had bought on her way back from New York. There were two more leather restraints, each intended to secure an ankle or arm to a bed post or something similar.

There were four big, white feathers. Not real feathers, liked we had used before. These were made out of some synthetic material to look and feel like feathers. These feathers, Sarah indicated, didn’t absorb moister or get all sticky, could be washed, and could be used over and over again.

Real feathers had to be tossed out after an evening of fun and teasing.

There was a big, purple dildo, shaped like a cock. By big I mean maybe 8 or 9 inches long with a wide girth and large head.

What made this dildo different was that it had a circular “barrier” or obstruction at the flat end, like a small, round plate, maybe 4 “in diameter. On the other side of the “barrier” was a long handle very much like a handle on a bicycle, one that couldn be gripped tightly with one hand.

As explained to me, the dildo was made to be fully inserted, with some force and vigor, without it getting lost inside a pussy or asshole.

There was a little, gold colored lipstick case size, a bullet shaped vibrator. Attached to it was a long, twisted cord which led to a flat case which contained the batteries.

There were two anal dildos; at least that’s what Sarah called them. The first was dark blue, and was in the familiar shape of a rocket. It was long and thin with thick, extended circles running around it in a spiral. The second was light blue, shaped like a funnel, but solid, and about 7 inches in length.

It was really a set of balls connected together to form one solid piece. The first ball, located at the insertion end, was about the size of a large pea. The balls then got progressively bigger until the last ball, which was slightly larger than a ping-pong or golf ball. There was also a grip to hold the dildo while it was being used.

Finally, there was a set of silver nipple clips connected by a slender silver chain. These were of the “alligator clip” variety, and looked like they could hurt a tender nipple. Sarah bought them, so she must have known what she was doing.

I had not noticed, but the slender chain attaching the nipple clips had a small clasp in the middle. When unclasped, the two halves of the chain would hang down from each nipple.

After looking over the toys, and having one or two explained to me, Sarah got up and asked me where I wanted to play, the living room or her bed.

I didn’t even get to answer. This may have been “my time” and my “surprise”, but the reality was that Sarah had been thinking about this for some time and already had decided what we were going to do and where we would do it.

“I like the living room. It gives us more room,” she informed me before leaving to get a blanket which she spread out on the floor, and two pillows, along with all the toys.

I had been hard for some time; my erection looked to be released from its confines.

Sarah directed me to sit on the leather chair.

As I sat on the chair, Sarah put her hand on my hard shaft and ran her fingers up and down its length.

“Mmmmmm,” she said. “I see that you’re ready.”

She straddled me and we kissed for several minutes. These weren’t passionate, battling kisses, just kisses that conveyed that this was the beginning of a long night of pleasure for each of us.

“I want to play with your cock,” she whispered, teasing me. “I’ve been thinking about it all day. Can I tease your cock?”

There was no need for me to answer.

Sarah grabbed the two new leather restraints and expertly tied my wrists and arms to the chair.

“I want to tease you and play with your cock and balls until you can’t stand it anymore,” she continued. “Then I want you to cum all over me. After that, we can do anything you want.”

I’d say that she did a very good job of setting the tone for the night, and maybe even for the next day.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments