Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Two

"Sarah wants sex again the next morning"

17
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The next morning was Saturday. I went down stairs wondering what I was going to say to Sarah. The door to her room was shut and I assumed that she was still sleeping.

I made myself some coffee, brought out my school books, grabbed a chair at the kitchen table, and started to read.

Not much later Sarah came through the kitchen door having been outside jogging.

She asked me what I was up to, and then, not waiting for a response from me, disappeared into her room.

She emerged a short time later wearing a robe, went into the bathroom, and took a shower.

After showering, Sarah exited the bathroom wearing her robe and went quickly into her room, closing the door behind her.

Maybe ten or fifteen minutes later she came out of her room, walked over behind me and started to rub my shoulders and neck.

“Feel good?” she asked.

“It feels very good!” I said. And it really did.

There was a long silence as she massaged my shoulders and neck.

Sarah smelled of lilac from the soap she had used, and I inhaled the soothing aroma.

“Thank you for last night,” she whispered in my ear.

“Thank you!” I responded, turning towards her to emphasize my words.

“Would you like to play some more?” she asked, with a little coy smile on her face.

Leaving me and walking to the door of her room, Sarah turned and slipped off her robe, dropping it to the floor, revealing her naked body. She knew that I would not turn down her invitation.

Leaving her robe on the floor, Sarah walked into her room and climbed onto her bed.

Walking into her room, I stopped and stared at her body for a few seconds as she sat on the bed. Sarah was focused on the obvious bulge in my pants.

I took off my tee shirt and pants, and walked towards the bed, my manhood hard, straight and bobbing back and forth.

“That is impressive,” she remarked.

As I neared her bed, Sarah moved to the edge of the bed and took my shaft in her hands and slowly stroked it. Her hands were soft, and she lightly ran her fingers over the swollen head, teasing me and making a little pre-cum ooze out of the opening.

“Fuck me!” Sarah whispered, looking up at me and tilting her head. The way she said it, it seemed part question and part statement.

“But go slow at first,” she quickly added, as she let go of my stiff shaft and lowered her body down onto the bed.

I lay beside her and licked and sucked on her nipples, while running my fingers lightly over her stomach and inside of her spread legs, teasing her a little.

The aroma of the lilac scented soap filled the room.

“You’re a teaser,” she moaned. “You’re a very good teaser!”

We kissed, running our tongues together, and I ran my fingers slowly along and inside her wet pussy lips, making her moan softly and hold me tighter. Sarah slowly gyrated her hips to match my slow teasing of her hole.

After several minutes of licking and sucking on her nipples and tickling her pussy lips with my fingers, I probed her pussy and clit with my tongue making Sarah arch her back and push her pussy up to my mouth. I eagerly stuck my tongue inter her love hole.

“Fuck me!” was her simple request.

I lay back and let Sarah climb on top of me once again. As she had done the night before, she slowly eased my shaft into her hole. Once she was fully penetrated, she leaned forward, placed the palms of her hands on my chest, and rode my cock for a several minutes.

Once we were both well lubricated, I rolled Sarah over on her back, bent her legs back and spread them, slid my shaft into her hole and fucked her a little faster. My balls slapped against her ass as my cock slid into her slit.

“Does that feel good?” I asked. “Do you like my cock?”

Sarah moaned and groaned, rolled her head from side to side, and told me how good it felt.

I took her by her ankles and held her feet up to my shoulders and slammed my shaft into her. Sarah squeezed her tits hard, pulled on her nipples and moaned wonderful sounds of pleasure. The only other sounds were from my balls hitting her ass and a “slurping” noise as my rod slid into her very wet and dripping pussy.

“God, your cock is big.”

“It feels so fucking good.”

“Fuck my pussy!”

“Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I rolled Sarah onto her side, never stopping my thrusts.

She bent her legs up to her chest, giving me her wet slit.

I pinched and pulled one nipple, while I rammed my shaft into her hole. Sarah grabbed at the bed sheets with her hands, closed her eyes, and made wonderful animal sounds in rhythm with my thrusts.

“Fuck me doggie,” she instructed. “Fuck me doggie!”

Sarah quickly got on her hands and knees and spread her legs. I eased up behind her and slid my cock into her love hole. She bent her arms and lowered her head to the bed, raising her ass up for my full access.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

Together we started a moderate rhythm of fucking. Nothing fast or slow, but a steady rhythm of pleasure for us both.

“That feels so good,” she moaned, again clutching at the bed sheets with her fingers. “That feels so fucking good!”

Sarah continued to moan and groan, and directed me to go faster, then slower, then faster again.

After several minutes, I held onto her hips and just remained still, letting Sarah do all the work, moving her pussy back against my hard shaft, forcefully, and with greater speed.

She turned her head and looked back several times, attempting to watch her pussy lips engulf my manhood. She was now breathing heavier, sometimes holding her breath, sometimes letting out long moans of pleasure. Her head bobbed up and down with the rhythm of our sex. Her eyes were almost closed. Her mouth open, and she had pulled the sheets off the edges of her bed, still clutching the fabric in her hands.

I told Sarah that I was close to cuming.

“No! Not yet!” she cried as she moved forward, turning on her knees to face me.

“I want to be on top when you cum.”

She pushed me down on my back and sat on top of me, sliding her wet love hole onto my hard cock.

She slowed the pace and my urge to cum eased a little.

“Does that feel good?”

“Yeah! I’m close,” was the best I could manage to say as I watched her tits bounce up and down and the expression of pleasure on her face.

“Not yet!” she directed, slowing down a little more.

There was a devilish look on her face; a smirk.

“You might as well relax, I’m in charge now and I’ll let you cum when I’m ready.”

Her pussy gripped my cock tightly, as she slowly slid her slit up and down my manhood. I lasted maybe four or five more minutes, then lost all control, and yelled that I was going to cum.

Sarah grabbed my cock as it slid out of her pussy, and stroked it with both hands until I shot a load of cum straight up in the air, landing on her hands and my cock and stomach.

“Oooowwww!” was all I heard her say as more ribbons of cum shot up at her.

“Boy, you really came!” she exclaimed when I was done spewing my load. “Look at all the cum!”

I lay on my back, breathing heavily, my right forearm draped over my forehead, as I enjoyed the aftermath of my orgasm.

Sarah, lowering her head, took my softening shaft in her mouth and sucked what cum was left into her mouth, while apparently fingering herself to an orgasm.

I say apparently, because my eyes were shut and I was still enjoying my own pleasure, so I wasn’t sure what had happened.

I certainly was aware that Sarah had cum. Her body jerked and shook as she lay on top of me, and she moaned loudly over and over, yelling that she was cuming.

As she was still enjoying the ripples of pleasure in her body, she moved up next to me. As she did, she slid her face through the white goo on my stomach.

With the exception of the two of us catching our breath, there was silence. We lay there, sweaty, satisfied, and the aroma of lilac surrounded us.

“That was nice,” Sarah finally said, getting up off me and the bed and walking out of the room.

I lay there, my limp cock leaning on its side, waiting for Sarah to return.

“I’m going shopping.” were her first words to me as she re-entered the room. “You should go and get yourself cleaned up.”

I grabbed my clothes and went upstairs, took a shower, and put on new clothes. When I returned to the first floor, Sarah and her car were gone.

I made a sandwich, went into the living room, sat on the sofa chair and started to read again.

I woke from a deep sleep when I heard the kitchen door open. As men are sometimes known to do after an orgasm, I had dozed off while reading. Half awake, I heard Sarah yell “hi” as she went into her room, shuffling bags of her recent purchases.

I had actually slept for a few hours, as it was already getting dark out. I stood up and made my way into the kitchen for a glass of water.

Sarah came out of her room wearing new jeans and high heels.

“What do you think?” she inquired as she turned and modeled for me.

“Very nice,” I said, still a little foggy from my sleep. The jeans were tight, and they showed off her great ass, but I wasn’t going to say any more.

Sarah returned to her room only to emerge a few minutes later wearing her old jeans, a shirt and sneakers. I was back in my comfortable chair.

“Want to go for a walk?” she asked.

“Sure.”

“I think we need to talk,” she said.

I remember thinking to myself, this can’t be good.

“Talk?” I asked.

“Yeah! We have an interesting situation here, and I think we need to talk about it.”

“Why don’t we go out for some dinner and talk,” I suggested, as it was already early evening.

We used my car and drove to the restaurant that splits the two ocean beaches, sat in a booth away from some of the other patrons, ordered food and talked.

More specifically, Sarah talked. I listened.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments