Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Secret - Part 2

"Caught red handed"

6
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Startled, sitting in the chair with one leg still propped up over the arm, my panties on the floor and two fingers in my dripping wet pussy, I was shocked to see my husband standing over me.

I had made so much noise panting and moaning whilst watching Sarah that I didn't hear my husband come home and make his way up the stairs.

As he leaned to kiss me ever so lightly, a wave of embarrassment washed over me. Of course he had watched me play with myself before, of course he had heard me moan with pleasure before. He knows I like to watch others, we've watched porn together, but watching our neighbour is a little different.

I swiftly sit properly in the chair and look down at my fumbling hands, unsure of how to gauge his reaction. Looking up, I see him unbuttoning his crisp white shirt whilst looking into Sarah's bedroom window.

"Ahhh, so that's what all the commotion is about, huh?" he said sarcastically, undoing his belt and pulling it loose from his trousers and into his hands. "You've been spying, have you? That's very naughty, I ought to punish you."

My feelings of guilt and shame quickly leave me as our eyes meet and he doubles up his belt and cracks it, giving me an indication of what was to come.

"I, uh, I didn't think you'd be home so soon", I stuttered, my horniness increasing more and more with each step he takes towards me.

He kneels down to untie his shoes, all the while never taking his eyes off mine...until, on his hands and knees, he crawls towards me.

His eyes drift downwards and before I know it, he lifts my leg back into its previous position, hanging over the arm of the chair. He is millimetres from my pussy, taunting me with his warm breath against my lips, making me even hotter.

With one long lick of my pussy, all the way up until he caught my clit in a vacuum in his mouth, I am trembling.

As he looks up and meets my eyes, he releases my clit from his sensuous grip and grins at me, absolutely loving the situation he had just caught me in and I could tell he was going to relish it.

I attempted to wriggle down the chair and onto his lap, but he held me firmly in place, gripping my thighs with his strong hands, pulling me further down the chair and pinning me there so that my legs were now behind my head.

I was already on the verge when he caught me and now he's pushing me to the very edge but keeping me there, giving me just the right amount to keep me moaning, but not enough to finish me off.

He can tell by my thighs jolting around his head that I'm close and,wanting to enjoy me before he exhausts me, he quickly scoops me up, my legs still behind my head but lining my face up with his so we can kiss deeply.

His mouth and chin are drenched, I can see drops of my juices glistening in his beard and I enjoy how much pleasure he gets from letting me taste myself.

Once he has passionately kissed me and transferred my wetness, he throws me roughly onto the bed, causing me to bounce and giggle.

He gracefully removes his trousers and underwear in one swoop as I sit up and quickly whip off my tshirt. But before I have the chance to toss it to one side, he catches it and whispers, "Not so fast... "

He straddles me and pins my arms above my head and I realise he wants my tshirt to tie my wrists together. I smile with anticipation and I bite my lip as he secures my wrists tightly to the bed frame.

He lifts me up and in one fluent movement turns me over so I'm face down. I don't get to lay for very long. He pulls me up onto my knees and I can see him reach for his belt as I glance between my legs.

I can feel my entire body burn with desire as his belt comes crashing down onto my behind, causing that to burn too.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

First my right cheek, then my left. I shake with delight.

"That's what you get for being such a naughty girl," he warns me, before bending down to kiss my welts.

When he straightens up, I feel his rock hard dick brush against me and I know I'm in for a good fucking.

He manoeuvres me towards the edge of the bed, still on my knees and still secured to the bed frame and he lifts one leg to stand on the bed and keeps the other on the floor.

His dick meets my pussy, throbbing with excitement, but he isn't going to let me have it so easily.

I wiggle my ass, trying my best to get closer just to get him inside me, but he only lets the tip of his pulsating cock very gently brush against my lips. I moan and grumble about being kept waiting and he reaches forward, smoothing my hair back from my face and shushes me. Then he ploughs straight into me, making me moan for real this time.

I call out as he stills, so deep within me and holding my hips in place so I cannot move. I feel his entirety inside me.

I beg and plead with him to stop teasing and just take me, but his slow motion movements as he eases in and out of me tell me that he's going to make me wait.

I writhe against him for what seems like an eternity before he finally decides to have his wicked way with me.

He drives into me, leaning forward and cupping my breasts, I feel drunk with pleasure. Every thrust makes me feel like I've taken another shot and with each of his grunts, my legs grow weaker and weaker.

Fully aware of how close I am, he pulls out and flips me over once again, this time to climb atop me and place his rigid dick in front of my face.

Thirsty for him, I bob my head forward to take his length into my mouth and look up to see his eyes closing with ecstasy, knowing that he is also feeling the same intoxication.

I do my best to take him fully in and as I pick up the pace, his facial expression tells me that he doesn't have much longer left so I decide to take him by surprise.

I drag my teeth slowly across his head, making him gasp and look down, seconds before he explodes in my mouth, almost shocking him at how quickly I made him come. I make sure to suck every last drop from him before he pulls away and leans down to kiss me, entwining his tongue with my own.

He hasn't forgotten about me though. Whilst he kisses me, his hand trails from my face, down to circle my nipples, over my tummy and then rubs my clit.

I jolt my head away from him as I gasp, exposing my neck to his kisses. Moving slowly downwards, he takes my right nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his lightning tongue, making it stand to attention and then does the same with my left before moving further south to join where his hand is pleasuring me.

The anticipation has built up enormously and is driving me crazy. Feeling his hot breath against my clit once more makes me buck my hips towards him to meet his mouth. My urgency is passed on and he frantically sucks and kisses my clit whilst simultaneously rubbing my lips and slipping his fingers in and out.

I can take no more and I yelp out, bucking my hips again but, this time, not begging for more. I arch my back, trying to control my legs as they spasm out of control.

He rises back to kiss me, brushing the hair from my face and untying me as my eyes slowly close, exhausted from so much pleasure in such a short space of time, but I manage to muster enough strength to mutter, "Perhaps I should misbehave more often... "

Published 
Written by tequiero
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments