Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satisfaction Guaranteed

"She knows exactly what he wants...."

18
12 Comments 12
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months now, both of us at uni, we've slept together every night for the past few months, so late at night in our shared single bed I know what he means when he rolls closer to me and begins to stroke the smooth skin of my thigh just below my shorts. His strong hand sweeps up my leg and rolls over my exposed stomach, his thumb softly tracing under the curve of my breast. I let out a soft moans at his hungry touch and my body arches back towards him.

Putting his hand over my stomach he pulls me against him, and I feel him pulsing against my soft, round bum. His hand moves over the silky fabric of my little shorts and squeezes then gently slaps one of my cheeks, but I know what he really wants; pressing his now rock hard bulge against my bum his hand grasps firmly onto my large soft breast, through the fabric of my tank top, feeling its weight in his hand and tracing around my now hard nipple.

I reach back and pull out his dick, letting his breath catch as I squeeze it and stroke it slowly from base to tip letting the head rub against my bum. Turning my head slightly I ask him softly; “You horny baby? I thought you were tired tonight?”.

He kisses my neck up towards my ear and nibbling on the lobe he just mutters back, “I want you.”.

He climbs on top of me and our lips meet, he bites seductively down on my lip as he lets his fingers trail down my body. With his back arched I take in his gorgeous body, my eyes move from his big biceps to his strong shoulders, down his hard chest and to his faint six pack.

I want him to go down on me so badly, I squirm off my shorts from under him and whilst arching my back gently push down on his head. He flashes me his sexy smirk and moves between my legs.

My breath is quick and shallow now as he kisses up my inner thigh, letting his lips rub about my lips... and then over to the other side. I feel like I’m going to melt as soon as he touches me, my stomach is fluttering like wild begging for it.

Suddenly his mouth latches onto my clit and his wet tongue laps away at it while his lips suck it. I moan hard and dig my fingers into his messy hair holding him in place, his tongue is flicking so quickly, and with each suck I can feel my orgasm building.

“O baby I'm gonna cum!”

I close my eyes and focus on the feeling building and filling up my legs and my stomach, my breathing is frenzied now and my fingers dig hard into his head.

“Shit!”

I grab a pillow to cover my mouth and I cry out as my orgasm is released, his tongue batting relentlessly over my now swollen clit, I feel wave after wave of pleasure pulse around my body and I cant help but scream out against the pillow.

“Slow down!”

His tongue is too intense and I squirm to move out from under him, he stops tonguing me and sucks long and hard on my clit making me moan in pleasure as he sucks out ever drop of my orgasm from my writhing body. I look down at him and feel a shudder of excitement as I see him jerking his self off while he finishes me.

“Mmmm, your turn now baby.”

I sit up shakily but he pushes me back down and leaning over me pushes 2 of his fingers into my mouth, I look him deep in the eye as I suck them hard, getting them wet with my tongue. He leans back and I get another view of his sexy body before he plunges them both hard inside me.

I can't help but groan as he moves them around in circles deep inside me, and then pulling them out slightly, he begins moves them up and down quickly. This hits my perfect spot and I can already feel myself building again, his body look so sexy with his arm straining from fingering me, I just wanna cum against him.I growl at him and begin to move my hips and shake myself against his fingers.

He puts a hand on my mound, and pushing it down I squeal as my pussy becomes so much tighter. I can feel his fingers hitting my spot with every move and my orgasm builds quick and hard.

“Fuck baby here I cum! Fast!”

Its all I can manage before my scream is muffled by the pillow, 3 hard waves of pleasure hit me as I ride out my second orgasm, his fingers still relentless the 4 th wave is too much and I scream.

“Slow down!! Ahhh.”

His fingers are just moving slowly now, in circles, my eyes are closed and all I can think is the afterglow of my orgasm.

Something warm pokes against my lips and I open my eyes to see him standing up, his fingers still deep inside me, his rock hard cock pointing towards my mouth.

PrettyYoungModelTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyYoungModelTS

I turn my head and open it wide to let his dick enter, filling up my mouth I have to put a hand out to stop him going too deep. He moans for the first time and his fingers entwine in my long, now messy, hair and urge me deeper.

Letting my tongue swirl around his dick I sit up resting on an arm and see how deep I can take him. He moans again and this time grabs a hold of hanging breast, slapping it against the other. Grunting now he pulls his dick out slightly and puts both hands on the back of my head and begins to fuck my mouth, hard but shallow, as I focus on keeping my tongue slurping against it.

With another grunt he pulls out and moves on top of me. I take off my top and his hands immediate grasp my big boobs. Holding one in each hand he slaps them together and bury his head in them as I feel him pressed against my entrance. Taking one of my nipples in his mouth he sucks it gently, flicking it with his tongue just like he did with my clit as he slides inside me.

I take a breath as his big dick fills me, feeling it stretch against him, and wait for it to get deep enough to hit that spot... it does and I let out a moan with my strangled breath. He's above me now, moving almost all the way in and half out slowly, checking to see my face.

“Go on baby.”

I tell him and he grunts and leans down on one elbow kissing me passionately letting his tongue fill my mouth as his cock fills my body as he fucks me harder.

“O fuck baby.”

Its all I can say as my lips go slack against his with the feeling of his big dick deep inside me, Its so hard I can feel it so completely, I wiggle my hips uselessly under him. He grabs onto the headboard with his hands, puts his feet on the bottom of the bed, and starts to really fuck me.

Seeing all his muscles pulled hard and hearing his heavy breath in my ear I cant think of anything else but his dick and his body as he pounds me into the bed. I groan out more and more and run my hands over his rippled shoulders I feel it building deep inside me and I grab onto his ass and force him all the way into me.

I almost scream as he goes balls deep, I can barely take him but my orgasm wants to feel every inch of my man. My eyes unfocus, my body tingles and I know I'm close to cumming.

“Baby stop, I don't wanna cum yet.”

He slows to a steady hard thrust his heavy breathing alone making me squirm as he sits up and looks hungrily at my body.

“Get on top.” He growls out.

Even as I lower myself onto him his hands are spanking my ass and staring at my swaying boobs. I know he loves to be ridden and I decide to give him a good show.

Taking his hands off my ass I pin them to the bed, letting my big tits sway just above his face as I bounce myself up and down his rock hard cock, feeling it twitch every time his outstretched tongue slaps against my nipple.His hands try to grab me but I hold him in place, his strong body under me.

“You like my big tits baby? Do you want to feel them on your face?” I tease.

I cant help but moan at the pure animalistic look he gives me and bouncing faster and deeper now, I lower my tits onto his face and let the slap against his cheeks with each bounce.

His mouth catches onto one of my nipples and I realise how close I am to cumming.

“You close baby? O I'm gonna cum soon.”

With a grunt he effortlessly pushes me up and puts both hands onto my ass, pushing me down onto his chest he holds me still as he pounds me from below. All I can do is bite his neck as I feel my big release coming, its building so hard and so quickly I'm scared ill cum too hard.

“Fuck baby I'm gonna cum so hard.... I'm scared baby.... SHIT!”

I collapse down onto him and all my body tenses as I cum from deep inside me, I scream against his chest and his big hard dick keeps pummelling me, wave after wave of pleasure pulses hard around my body and I let out a scream with every one.

“Fuck hun... FUCK!”

He's fucking me slower now and I pull myself up onto my elbow and see he's about to cum, staring at my tits I feel his dick expand inside me and and when he closes his eyes I feel him press it all the way up inside me, his hands forcing my body down on it I feel it fill up all of me as he fucks me with each squirt of his swollen dick. He stops suddenly and pulls his hands off my ass, panting. Taking a boob in each hand he gently sucks then, pushing himself slowly and deeply inside me as I feel the last throbs of my orgasm.

Published 
Written by lucyfergs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments