Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Science class

"I never would have guessed how this day would start"

13
3 Comments 3
66.6k Views 66.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
The first day back to college. I have to admit, I was nervous, there would be new people this year and meeting people was not my strong suit. There were a lot of good looking guys though, I recognized a few from the year before, a few I knew of course. But there were a lot of new students, more than I'd anticipated. I'm not unattractive, but I'm not the best looking but by no means am I ugly. I'm 19 years old, I have long blonde hair, wide brown eyes, I'm 130 pounds, 5'8 tall, I have a 34 D cup size and previous boyfriends have told me that I have an amazing ass. I like to showcase my body because I'm not really a talker and it helps me meet guys. I'm not fond of bras either. My slutty outfit today was a blue summer dress, low cut, almost to my nipples, a purple thong and like I mentioned before, no bra.

My first class of the day was chemistry, my favorite class. I was majoring in it, I wanted to be a science teacher. I walked into class and scanned the room, it was a small school, thus a small class, only about ten or eleven people in it. I looked at everyone as I walked to the back of the class, nobody from the year before. Mostly nerds and a couple of unassuming girls and then the teacher, who I had for a junior class the year before. She welcomed me with a genuine smile and I took my seat. 

The professor began talking and about five minutes into class the door opened. In walked a guy that I recognized from last year. He had a shaved head, brown eyes and a muscular build. He was wearing blue jeans and a well fitted black t-shirt. I'd never really talked to him before other than the passing "hello" or a smile at each other. There were plenty of seats open, but he sat down immediately beside me. 

"Hey, I'm Steve," he said, introducing himself

"I'm Megan," I replied smiling at him, "You were in my class last year, weren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm majoring in chemistry," he told me.

The teacher looked at us and shushed us and began speaking again. 

The class went on for about a half an hour when I looked over at Steve. His t-shirt pulled tight against his chest, his hands folded under his chin while he listened to the lecture causing his muscular arms to bulge. He was really rather attractive, I don't know why I hadn't noticed him before. While I admired his form, I felt my large dark nipples get harder. I looked down and I could see them poking through my thin dress. I'm a white girl but my nipples are a rather dark pink. Admittedly, I could see them through my dress. I couldn't help but wonder what the guy next to me would do if he looked over and saw my hard nipples poking through my dress. I wish hadn't thought about it, it only served to turn me on even more. I felt the familiar tingle down below that I had only felt on late, lonely nights by myself, I could feel my panties dampening under my dress. Why did he turn me on so much? Why did I want him? I don't date often, and I've only had sex once, after which, I think I can still technically be considered a virgin. Needless to say, I didn't have much experience with guys. 

From the corner of my eye, I could see him. He was looking at me. I could see him eyeing my perky breasts.

"I'm busted," I thought to myself, "He's going to think I'm a weird-o for getting turned on in class and not wearing a bra"

Knowing that he was looking at me though was only turning me on more. My mind was completely off the lecture and 100% on him and the way I was feeling at the moment. I couldn't help myself, I had look at his crotch. I noticed a large impressive bulge. That did it for me, I knew exactly what I was doing after the lecture when I got back to my single bed dorm room. 

I tried to focus on the lecture. I looked at the professor. I had never noticed how beautiful she was before. I scanned her over as she leaned over the desk of the student two seats ahead to explain soomething he had asked. She had a very pretty face, very elegant, her black rimmed glasses framed her face very nicely.

TARATURNER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TARATURNER

Her cheekbones made her elegant and proper looking with her bending down to help the student, I could see directly down her loose blouse. her breasts were not very big so from the way her shirt hung I could see her nipples. They were a lot lighter than mine.

This is useless, I was so turned on that I could only focus on sex. Then I felt it. Fingers sliding onto my thigh. Normally I would have been very unpleased with the violation, but my panties were soaked and I wanted Steve's hand there. He very gently stroked his hand up and down my thigh, bring his finger tips all the way up to the hem of my dress and then back down to my knee. Then he would do it again. Everytime, he sent shivers to my wet pussy and made my clit throb for release. His whole hand touched my thigh and his fingers went to the inside of thigh and followed the same motions. Every once in a while he would drag his nails lightly across my skin. I was so wet and turned on now and my nipples were so hard that if anyone looked at my chest right now they would think we were in the arctic. 

I felt his hand go under my dress and almost to my most private place. I had to bite my lip to keep from yelling out. His finger started to follow the outling of my tiny thong, he teased me like this for ten minutes, torturing me and daring me to beg him for more. Then when I least expected it, his finger pressed on my clit. I almost yelled out in pleasure but instead opted to put my head down to cover my definitely red face. I grabbed onto his thigh and squeezed and he just kept rubbing my clit in a very slow circles. He was going to make me come very soon.

Just when I thought he was where he wanted to be, he pulled my tiny, purple, soaking wet underwear down my thighs and all the way to my feet. I lifted up my feet and he picked up my thong and shoved it into his pocket. His hand went right back to work on my clit, but this time he shoved his finger inside my tight pussy. I had never felt anything like this, it was ecstacy. I didn't want him to stop, it was amazing and euphoric, and....just then the prof called the end of the lecture. But, Steve kept his hand under my dress, telling me he wasn't quite finished with me. He pretended to be organizing notes, I did the same, the whole time, his finger worked in and out of my wet slit very slowly, keeping me just on the edge. I looked up and everyone had left the room.

Steve pulled his soaking finger out of me and sucked my juices off of himself. He stood up and grabbed me by the hips and lifted me onto the table with ease. He was a big guy. He got between my legs and pulled down the front my dress, exposing already nearly exposed breasts completely. I could feel his bulge grind against my clit, I put my hands to the bottom of his tight t-shirt and lifted it over his head. I reached down and unzipped his pants, freeing the thing I was longing for, he pressed the head against my hole and slid it in. I was soaked and tight, I could see in his face how good it felt for him. It felt amazing for me while he slid inch by inch of his 8 inches inside me. He was thick too. When he was all the way inside me started to pump. It was euphoric. I was so close, he kept pumping and hitting my g-spot.

I couldn't contain myself, "Holy F*ck!" I screamed, "harder, harder, I'm going to cum! Ooooohhhhhh!"

I couldn't hold back I started coming, his mouth locked onto my nipple, my abs convulsed and my legs went straight out and locked, I rode on his giant cock harder while I came. He pulled his cock out and started rubbing on my clit while he came and I started squirting, a lot.

"Holy f*ck!" I screamed while I shot another stream on the floor and collapsed into his chest. 

"That was amazing," I whispered, out of breath. 

"It really was," he said smiling.

He put his shirt and zipped up. He handed me a card and walked out with out another word. 

It was his number and address, I planned to pay him a visit soon.

Published 
Written by Runnin_on_down
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments