Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scribe and Star

"This is a snippet from my novel Outbreak but can be enjoyed on its own."

2
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
953 words 953 words
“Does she know?” Stargazer asked as they walked along the dirt trail. Scribe adjusted the pack on her shoulders.

“Does who know what?” She bent down to pick up a couple of milkweed pods, carefully inspecting them before tossing them in the backpack.

“Does Red know that you still dream about her mate? How you wish he’d chosen you? How you’re still in lo-” Scribe’s hand made contact with his cheek.

“Shut up!” she snapped before turning away. “We don't talk about the past, you know that.”

“This isn't the past, this is now. How are you going to stand living with him? And Red’s pregnant…this has got to be killing you.”

“If he’d chosen me what kind of wife would I be now? You know I can't have children.” Scribe sighed. “I don't have anything to offer anyone.” Stargazer frowned, rubbing his cheek.

“You're leading us, you're smart, beautiful…” he trailed off noticing tears in her eyes. “Scribe?” Stargazer wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to nuzzle against his chest. “I know…” he whispered, kissing the top of her head. She tilted her head up to look him in the eyes, instead his lips met with hers. His head tilted as he closed his eyes. One of his hands moved to her nape, hands tangling with her hair. The other hand cupped her chin, wiping her tears with his thumb. Her hands were flat against his chest, able to feel the pounding of his heart. Slowly they parted, eyes searching each other. “I’m not the one you want…” he told her. Scribe’s eyes widened.

“It’s not…”

“Shh… it’s okay, I know. You want me to hit him? Old time’s sake and all?”

“No…yes…kiss me again?” Stargazer chuckled and fulfilled her request, this time she surprised him by angling her hips towards his.

“Scribe?” he asked. She smirked and pulled a foil packet out of the pocket of her jeans.

“I found this on our last raid, it hasn’t expired yet.” Stargazer’s jaw dropped.

“You have one of the last condoms on the planet and you want to..”

“Shh…clothes off,” Scribe began tugging at the waist of Stargazer’s pants. He stopped her.

“You’re sure? What if it doesn’t work? This is your life we’re talking about-” she popped the button on his jeans her fingers carefully lowering the fly. She gasped as her fingers met with heated flesh.

“Commando, Star?” she teased. He blushed.

“Convenient isn’t it?” He slipped the jeans lower on his hips, giving her better access. Scribe lowered to her knees, her eyes scanning over him appreciatively. Slowly she used her tongue to flick the frenulum causing him to gasp, before she took the head in her mouth.

Egle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Egle

She hollowed her cheeks, sucking him deeper. Her tongue traced the veins and arteries, mapping all the spots that caused him to react. He nudged her shoulder, getting her to release him.

“You’re still dressed.” he told her, taking her hand and getting her to stand. He undressed her bottom first, unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them to the ground. The thin fabric of her underwear snapped with a quick tug. She opened her mouth to chastise him but he covered her lips with his own. His hands pushed her shirt up, fumbling with the front clasp of her bra. As he got it undone his fingers found her nipple, pinching it slightly before he finished removing her top.

His lips traveled down her neck, to her breasts, latching on to the nipple his fingers hadn’t found. Scribe wriggled under his ministrations, mewling wantonly. He picked her up, only to lay her gently on the ground. Her hands dug into the soil as he continued his attention to her breasts. Then his mouth traveled to her navel, causing her to giggle. He kissed her bellybutton gently, looking up at her. Scribe smiled down at him, before arching her back as his tongue moved between her legs.

“Star!” she gasped, her fingers went to his hair, guiding him. Her hips bucked against him and he had to pin her down to hold her steady. His mouth latched on to her delicate clit, sucking and sending vibrations throughout her body. “Star!” she wailed. He took her to the edge before pulling back. She whimpered, trying to reach her climax. Stargazer stopped her, finding the foil packet.

“You’re sure about this?” he asked her again. She nodded, sweat making her bangs hang in a damp fringe against her forehead.

“Star please…” she begged. Stargazer nodded and ripped open the packet, sliding the condom on. As he lined himself up he kissed her gently. Scribe smiled, moving her hands to his shoulders as he slipped inside her. She hissed as her body adjusted after such a long time. Her legs wrapped around his waist. One of his hands he used to support himself, the other moved between their bodies to rub her clit, bringing her closer and closer to release.

She cried out his name as she came, panting heavily. He kissed her before burying his head against her neck and thrusting into her at a faster pace. Each movement stroked the bundle of nerves inside her, making her tighten around him. Her nails scratched his back as she desperately tried to cling to him, her hips met with his, bringing him deeper inside her. Finally with one last thrust, he climaxed. He pulled out slowly, panting. She moved her head to rest on his chest as they regained their breath.

“Thank you.” she whispered. He smirked, kissing her cheek.

“Anytime.”

Published 
Written by laurabelle11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments