Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Place

"Forbidden fantasy"

2
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
583 words 583 words


Walking through her home forest, the Elvin girl flourishes on the sounds and smells of the forest. The life it represents. It brings a welcome relief from the personal prison she hides so majestically. From the outside no one would know her inner most desire…her dreams. Longing for the touch of the forbidden fruit. She gets lost in her own thoughts and the enormity of the trees, enveloping her as she wanders to her favourite spot…the hidden rock pool and the base of the mountain. Here she leaves the world behind and fornicates with fantasies long forbidden. Slowly taking her gown off, she steps into the warm, clear water. Engulfed in the purest of water, cleansing her body and soul she slips into a euphoric trance where her desires become reality…

He silently walks to the edge of the pool. Eyes fixed on the vision before him. The raven haired beauty that haunts his dreams. She seems at peace with the world, which makes her even more enticing. He too disrobes and slowly walks into the pool. She senses him, but not in an alarming way…this is too familiar. His touch makes the water even more pleasant…and her skin tingles. Goosebumps raised on her skin she turns to face him. The all familiar face of a fantasy played so many times before…

Her heart warms at the sight of his piercing brown eyes. The only soul that knows her soul, touches it. She reaches down and takes his member in her hand. The warmth of it excites her, and the soft moan from him brings warmth to her belly. It reacts to her touch and becomes a solid, rock hard object of her passion. The skin tightly drawn over it, she skilfully teases him.

He takes her breasts in his hands and manipulates her round pink nipples into hard lustful pleasures.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

She can feel blood rushing to her face as he kisses her lips gently, softly. She cannot contain her lust any further as she pulls him closer. Kissing and tasting. Feeling and touching each other.

Warmth covers her body and suddenly her inside. Entangled in this raw, primeval emotion that does not take prisoners, only victims, she submits to him. They fall into ecstasy as he enters her. Wrapping her legs around his waist she forces herself onto him, thrusting his full length into her. Her breathing becomes heavy, almost uncontrollable as her clitoris rubs against the top of his erect penis, driving her to the edge of insanity.

With her wrapped around his body he walks to the edge of the pool, and lays her down on the cool grass, a welcome relief for the sweating bodies still in ecstasy. While on top of her his lips move over her neck, kissing her, tasting her. Down to her bosom. Kissing and nibbling her nipples, teasing them. His hands slip down to her hidden treasure. Rubbing the top of her clitoris with his thumb while thrusting his huge member into her. Her body convulses and thrusts back into him.

Pulsing…grinding…wet…kissing…ecstasy…love…lust…..

Into a climax that shudders her body, and reveals her true beauty. A rush of colour fills her cheeks as she lays back…flustered, confused.

And as sudden as her fantasy appeared, it was gone…still confused she is left with a feeling of longing. But she has to return to reality, and once again hide the true beauty that lies beneath.

Published 
Written by TM1979
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments