Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Complete

"Being denied is sometimes the best aphrodisiac."

0
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
639 words 639 words
Seduction Complete

by SaphyreRose

copyright 2006


My man and I go to a night club location and pretend we are strangers. He has to seduce me and get me to go home with him and be his little love slave.

I'm braless in a silk shirt and my erect titties are obvious through the silk shirt, my skirt does shows only a hint when I sit of my thigh highs. This is complete with stilettos, a cincher and no panties. The feel of my silk blouse against my nipples is titillating, and it's evident from the hint of hardened pearls against the soft fabric that I'm very well aroused.

He has to see if he is good enough to get the treasure. He starts off with a subtle nod from a distance. He approaches me slowly, and he has to ward off all the other suitors I have. He knows he's good, he has a wicket tongue, and he has the intellectual seduction to make me his.

When he finally gets to me, he talks to me, comments on my subtly exposed garter, he is seducing me with his words, and he is running his fingers along my garter. He is running his hand slowly up my skirt and he can feel my wetness. He runs his wine glass along the outline of my breast.

We spend the next hours slow dancing and sipping on wine. He discreetly ever so gently plays with my brests through my silk shirt, keeping my titties so very taut and hard. He kisses me with the equality of the goodbye warkiss in Cold Mountain. His seduction is almost complete, I give in, I ask him if we can leave. He smiles with victory in his eyes, and he kisses me one last time and tells me no, I have to wait for him.

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

I have to wait one week, and meet him at the same time at the same place to see if I can seduce him.

And he does make me wait, and every day he writes me emails, a note, sends flowers with words of intellectual seduction. I go crazy with the wait, the next week I go to the same place at the same time. he is not there. I wait and he does not show. I leave and go back to my home, and he is there waiting for me. He has triumph in his eyes, he knows I have to have him, he gets me in the door, he disrobes me, and has his way with me, telling me that no other can do to what he can.

I break away and I want to love on him, and I try to give him pleasure by kneeling in front of him and undoing his belt. He tells me no, I have to wait, he is going to make me beg for it. He tells me this with his hands, mouth, tongue and his words. He makes me get to the point of climax, and draws back.

All night long he makes love to me like this, in every way he knows, and he is playing with me, teasing me, and makes me so wet that I'm going to beg him to let me climax. Finally in the sunrise of the new day and after a week of wanting and waiting, I give him all the waiting I've done, I give him all of my mouth on his hardness, I treat him like my lollipop, and as I come all over his hardness, as I am riding him, my hips are moving in every direction imaginable, he has his hands on my body, and we finish together....when we are laying exhausted and sweaty from our passion, he whispers in my ear...ever so quietly, "Seduction complete".

By: Saphyre Rose

Published 
Written by SaphyreRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors