Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sensual Massage Ch 2

3
1 Comment 1
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
John was sitting in his recliner watching his wife Kandy, sitting on the sofa with her long legs curled under her. How could he be so lucky to have a woman like her love him? Especially when he missed many special dates, and spent way too many nights late at the office, she found ways to rekindle their love. Like last night when she gave him that marvelous massage. His cock stirred in his pants as he thought of her touch. There had to be a way he could return the favor.

She watched him ogle her out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, he is just as handsome today, as the day they met, and just think he’s all mine, forever," she told herself.

She rubbed her neck and shoulders as the cooler temperatures made her bones hurt.

John noticed she was rubbing the back of her neck. He wondered if her pain had flared up once more. He wished he could do something to take it all away. Then it dawned on him, he could make it disappear for a while with a sensual massage.

He got out of his chair, walked over to her, and asked, “Is your neck hurting again my love?”

“Yeah, the rainy, cool weather always makes me hurt. I think I slept wrong too.”

He took her by the hand and pulled her up and into his arms, and kissed her deeply. “Come with me, my sweet sexy angel, I know just the thing that would help.”

He led her to the bedroom and over to the bed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. As their tongues danced the dance of lovers, his fingers unzipped her skirt, and it fell to the floor.

“Kandy, my sweet angel, I love you dearly.”

She saw the love for her as she looked into his twinkling blue-eyes. Her whole body trembled aching for his touch again. “Oh my sweetheart, I love you more than words can say.”

She wanted to strip completely, but his hands stopped her. “Sit down on the edge of the bed my darling, and let me do that. All I want is you to relax and let me take care of you.”

She sat down, took his right hand in hers, and placed it on her breast. She noticed his penis was swelling, and reached for his groin.

He smiled. “Kandy, don’t touch me yet, just let me do you for now.”

Her whole body trembled with desire for him. “Oh John, please let me touch you." She knew that once she did, they’d burn up the sheets with love for each other.

He shook his head no, moved close, and his fingers began unbuttoning her silky blouse. He gasped when he realized she had not bothered to put on a bra. He laid her back on the bed and climbed up next to her, leaned over, and kissed her in a passionate French kiss. Her lips parted and their tongues teased each other.

Next, he nibbled her neck and worked his way down to her nipples. He toyed with the hardening nubs through the fabric, leaving a wet spot where his lips had been, one nipple then the other.

She arched her back, purred, and started to remove her blouse the rest of the way. His hand stopped her, “Don’t do a thing baby, let me do you.”

He parted the fabric and kissed under each breast, down her abdomen, and tickled her belly button with his tongue.

She parted her legs enough to allow him to stroke her panty covered mound. Instead of doing that, he began kissing his way down each thigh, and then stopped.

He lifted her up, removed the blouse, and turned her over face down on the bed. “I want to do your back now.”

He started at the base of her neck, kneading the skin outward with slow, firm motions.

It felt so good, and she let out a low, soft, vibrating purr.

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali



Next he continued, slowly, firmly, kneading in a circular motion, working her shoulders, arms, back, buttocks, thighs, legs, back of both knees, hamstrings, and finally her ankles, feet and toes.

He delighted in the feel of her soft voluptuous skin. Her legs were smooth and silky to the touch, and noticed he was becoming more aroused as his fingers moved over her body. However, he did not stop until each muscle group relaxed under his touch

His touch was melting her pain away and arousing her at the same time, massages always did. She closed her eyes and moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Following that he turned her over and began working his way from her feet upwards. His hands kneaded her muscles and caressed her skin.

His hands stroked up to the leg bands of her panties. He could smell the aroma of her sex and knew that she was becoming as aroused as he was. He ran his hands lightly over her stomach and pubic mound. She let out a little giggle, so on his next pass he applied more pressure. He felt the soft folds of her pussy lips beneath her panties and rubbed this area gently.

He thought he felt moisture seeping through her panties. This time he did not resisted the temptation, as she lifted her hips, he removed them. He brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply as his cock dribbled.

He ran his fingers down the moistened slit of her sex and she parted her legs. He moved between her legs and blew hot air across her pussy, and she moaned and arched her back.

Softly he parted her labia, caressing the skin with a feathery touch. Her juices covered his fingers, and he could not resist licking them. He then encircled the clit with his tongue as two fingers slid inside her.

He teased, pulled and sucked her swelling clit as his fingers fucked her deep and hard.

“Mmm, your hands feel so good darling.”

“So does your skin my dear. How’s your neck?”

She turned her head and answered, “For some strange reason, it has quit hurting. I think you might have had something to do with that.”

“What can I say love, I wanted to help you stop hurting.”

She giggled and batted her green-eyes, “Oooh you did, now I have another pressing problem.”

He looked up directly into her face then, with a grin, much like the cat who ate the canary. “Oh really, what kind of problem would that be dear?”

She could hardly contain the laugher, but finally said, “One that requires your hard cock, it seems that all your attention has caused me to develop a leak.”

He rose up as she grasped his cock and he said, “I think this will take care of that problem don’t you?”

“Have I told you that you talk too much, now kiss me honey, and fuck me?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

He slid his hardened member deep inside her wanting pussy. They rocked together in rhythm as he fucked her with deep, long strokes.

She kissed him deep, closed her eyes, and wrapped her legs around his waist. “Mmmm, yesss, just like that—ooooh fuck John….I am going to cum!”

Her cries of passion pushed John over the edge, and he exploded deep inside Kandy. She followed. They lay together basking in the afterglow. He then lay down beside her and pulled her into his arms.

“Kandy, I love you my special angel.”

“I love you too baby, more than words can say.”

They kissed deep as their love for each other radiated between them. His heart beat in unison with hers, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments