Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex on a Britanny beach

"I am masturbated by my friend`s wife then we fuck"

6
0 Comments 0
12.6k Views 12.6k
624 words 624 words


For many years my wife and I were were friends with a married couple, Stan and May. I became a widower but continued my friendship with them. One day we decided to go to a guest house in Brittany and, when there, went to a nearby beach to swim. Stan could not swim and only paddled, fully dressed except for socks and shoes. May and I changed into bathers, she in a two-piece costume and me into swimming trunks. I dived into a wave and I felt my bathers slide off me but was lucky enough to catch them as they drifted away. When I told May what had happend she said she would like to see me as I was.

"But I'm naked," I replied.

"Of course you are. Let me see you."

"OK. I'll float on my back and youll be able to see me completely nude. I'm quite happy to do that/"

When I did, she could see the whole of the front of my body, especialy my cock. I could see that Stan had returned to his towel and was lying on his back so he could not see us. I had a pleasant surprise when May reached over and touched my exposed cock and when she held it it grew. hen she stroked it to masturbate me andf before long I shot my cum into the sea.

"That was lovely," I gasped. "I wish I could do the same for you."

"I'd like that but I would have to take off the bottom half of my costume and it is possible that Stan might sit up and he would see us. You had better not masturbate me now. Perhaps another day when its safe."

It was the next day when Stan said he would not go to the beach as he would only paddle. Instead, he would go into the village and buy some wine.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

That left May and me free to go to the beach to swim.. When there we put on our bathers and swam a little way out.

"Now you can masturbate me," May said. "You take off your bathers and I'll take off mine. We'll both be naked and we can masturbate each other."

We removed our bathers and held on to them. It would not do for them to float away. Now quite naked. we swam towards each other and stood with the water up to our shoulders. She reached down and held my cock and I slipped some fingers into her cunt, which my fingers told me was shaven. We masturbated each other a little, but when I had a full hard-on I pulled her hand from it and took my fingers out of her pussy.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I want to fuck you, instead. May I?"

"Oh, yes. You may. You've got me so near to cumming, Paul, I can't wait. Do me. It will be quite safe because I'm on the pill."

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs round me. I was able to push my erection deeply into her. I thrust in and out, slowly at first, but as I neared ejaculation my movements were much faster as we fucked. I ejaculated into her and soon she had an orgasm.

"Don't stop, Paul. I want to cum again. Keep fucking me until I'm satisfied."

I did that, then withdrew. We agreed it was very good sex. She said it was the best she had ever had, probably because of the size of my cock. She also said she had committed adultery but did not care. We should do it again when we had a chance.

We did, once more, on the beach when it was safe.
Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors