Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She got Such a Sexy Surprise

"It was just going to be a straight massage, but then..."

9
5 Comments 5
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Em was lying face down on the massage bed in the little spa she’d popped into while out shopping on a brief island holiday. She’d decided a nice relaxing one-hour massage would be good and had gone into the place on a whim.

There were no masseuses available and they asked if she would mind having a masseur massage her. She said, “That’s fine.”

She was taken along to a room and the woman who had escorted her there said, “Take off all, keep on panties.”

Em had done as she was told.

She got on the massage bed and relaxed. The room felt cool. It had been very hot outside and she was grateful for the relief of cooler air blowing onto her body from the overhead fan. The room was scented, she thought with sandalwood, and half dark.

The woman returned and lightly sponged her back, legs and buttocks. Em was wearing a little floral thong that day. Then the woman put a sarong over her and said, “Masseur come soon.”

Em murmured, “OK,” feeling content to just rest in the cool.

In a little while the door opened and a man’s voice said, “Hello, I am masseur,” and Em said, “Oh, hi.”

She felt cool and lightly oiled hands take hold of her ankles. The massage was about to begin.

It began in an unusual way, however. The cool, unseen hands shifted her ankles, parting Em’s legs quite widely. Em let out a little murmur. The hands then gripped her calves on the inside edge of each leg, quite firmly. Em felt her legs being moved even wider apart. She murmured, “Aah!”

The man’s voice said, “I am Putu. You like?”

Em murmured, “Very nice thank you.” She wasn’t really thinking about what she was saying.

The voice, now known as Putu, said, “Good.”

His hands swept swiftly up the inside of Em’s legs, massaging in firm sequences. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten and she said, “Aah! That’s so nice.” Putu repeated the leg massage but this time his hands reached briefly into her thong and she felt his fingers slide through her pussy.

She said, “Oh, god, that’s good!”

Putu removed the sarong that had been covering Em. He said, “You no need.”

Em murmured, “No, no need.” She felt Putu’s hands slide under her torso and pinch her nipples.

Em said, “Oh! Aah!”

Putu said, “I think you like, hot one.”

He put his hands under her hips and into the front of her thong and disturbed the tiny little triangle of hair she kept there. Em murmured again, “Oh, god!”

She felt his hand slip right into her thong and find her clit and play with it briefly. She let out a little whimper of pleasure.

Putu slipped her thong off, put a rolled up towel under her now naked mound, pushed her legs even further apart, and stroked her pussy.

“Oh, god, that’s so good!” said Em.

Putu withdrew his pussy stroking hand. Then she felt his tongue penetrate her vagina. It found her clit. Em bucked on his tongue, feeling heat inside and becoming aware that her nipples had turned into little hot pebbles.

She felt herself beginning to climax on the hot thrusts of Putu’s tongue. Her whole pelvis was aflame.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

She was already making little coming noises. His tongue continued its happy ploughing, carefully staging the action so that Em was constantly on the edge of coming but never quite there.

While he was tongue-fucking her, Putu was also busy with her breasts and nipples, his hands wedged under her torso. This too was driving Em closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. She desperately wanted to climax but he was holding her back by tongue control.

Em slid her legs down each side of the massage couch opening her pussy for cock penetration. Putu stopped tonguing her long enough to whisper, “Later, when on back,” and then returned his tongue to her pussy.

He brought her to orgasm two minutes later. She felt sure her shouts of ecstasy would be heard throughout the building, but she didn’t care.

Afterwards Putu left her to lie silently face down on the couch long enough to get her breath back. She heard him return and felt him roll her over. Then she opened her eyes and looked at him standing at the bottom of the couch.

He was quite dark, perhaps around her height, in his early twenties and well muscled with long hair tied at the back in a ponytail. He also had a cock that was very erect and longer than the two or three other examples of local manhood Em had encountered in the course of several holiday visits to the island.

Putu saw her appreciating his cock and smiled. He said, “First, more tongue.” He moved to the top of the couch, out of sight behind her. She felt him climb on the couch. His thighs appeared at the periphery of her vision. His cock appeared over her mouth.

“Suck,” said Putu. Em took his hard and nearly black member into her mouth. She gripped it with her teeth and moved them up and down it slowly several times. It was Putu’s turn to make hot noises. He did this in a very exciting way.

Then he went down on her. His hands gripped the insides of her thighs and pushed her legs wider apart. His tongue quick-licked her pussy then thrust into her vagina. Em felt his cock get harder and bigger in her mouth.

She was hugely aroused by the way Putu’s sparse public hair was tickling her upper lip as she blew him. She squeezed his balls and his cock got bigger and harder still. She could feel him beginning to come.

Em released his cock from her grip and her mouth and said, “In my cunt, Putu. Come in my cunt, you beautiful boy.”

He withdrew his tongue from her vagina. He gave her wet open slit two more hot licks. Em shouted.

Then he mounted her. Em got frantic as his cock thrust in and out of her vagina and his sparse bush thumped against her horny mound.

She shouted and writhed beneath his pleasurable assault for long minutes until his eyes, fixed upon her sex, glazed with his near-coming. He straightened his back and grasped her wet thighs. He doubled his pace. Em came to fever pitch and screamed.

He was a young man and he could hold back and he did. He pumped her hard for several minutes more. Then his cock seemed to swell to double its previous erect size and completely fill her.

H e came with force and many hot ejaculations. Em went over the edge into ecstatic oblivion.

She decided she’d have another massage at that little spa before the holiday was over.

Published 
Written by HotLittleMoments
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments