Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She knew what she wanted

"Things may not be as they seem"

36
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I was in town for a business meeting on a Friday afternoon. While the meeting went extremely well, it would require me to stay the weekend so that I could finalize things early Monday morning. To somewhat celebrate the success, I went to a local steak house that had been recommended. I had been told the food was excellent and the adjoining bar would have some eye candy worth watching.

After a short wait, I was escorted to a table. As I began to sit down, I noticed a ravishing woman to my right. She appeared to be having dinner with her husband. Our eyes seemed to connect immediately. Certainly, more than was socially acceptable. As I sat down and was handed the menu, she asked me if I’d care to join them. She didn’t think I should be eating alone. Without looking at her husband, I accepted.

As I moved over to their table, quick introductions were made. Her name was Terri and her husband was named Paul. He shook my hand at the introduction but it was less than impressive. Men in my profession typically are alpha’s and have very strong handshakes. This goes to instilling confidence in being able to do the job. As I was about to shake her hand, she stood to give me a hug. This was odd but would not be the only odd thing to happen during the course of the night.

Terri was of Asian descent. I would later learn that her father was Korean and her mother was from Singapore. This gave her a beautiful and exotic look. She stood at five-foot-six and one hundred and twenty pounds, with full C cups. Paul was the same height but weighed only about one hundred and ten pounds. To say he was a slight man would be generous. This was contrasted by my being six-foot-three and two hundred and twenty pounds - mostly muscle from years of hard labor.

Conversation was light and lively. Most all of it was between Terri and me. Paul would only nod periodically. Throughout the conversation, Terri would get animated and would touch my thigh under the table to make a point. When I looked at Paul, he either didn’t care or was somehow not noticing. I learned that he was some kind of information specialist for an upstart company and she had finished graduate school. Before getting married, they had had a short courtship and both had been virgins when they married. Her strict upbringing had guaranteed that. She was now ready to become a mother but was having some difficulty in doing so.

Time seemed to fall away before I realized that we’d been there for ninety minutes. I was about to take my leave when Terri asked if I’d care to join them for a drink. Not having anything to do for the weekend, I agreed. She told Paul to go get the car.

“It’s kind of difficult getting to our home. It’d be easier if you rode with us and we’ll come back to get your car later,” Terri told me.

We stood and Terri slipped her arm through mine as we walked out to the front of the restaurant. As we walked, Terri informed me that she and Paul had a different type of relationship.

“Paul likes to be directed by me. Basically, it thrills him to not have to think at home. I make all of the decisions for us and this works well.” I asked, “All of the decisions?” She gave me a simple nod.

Out front, Paul arrived with their car. Terri directed me into the back seat of the car with her. It was now that I noticed her short skirt. It rode up her thighs to reveal not only her stockinged leg but the bottom of a garter strap. I love this kind of lingerie and most women who wear them. Terri didn’t seem to notice or didn’t care as she left the skirt where it was.

She told Paul, “we’re ready but there’s no need to hurry.” She winked at me and said, “we’re not in a hurry - are we?” I just gave her a cautious 'no' with my head.

As we were driving down the road, Terri had her hand on my thigh. She was making small circles, slowly working her way up my thigh. She knew she was having an effect on me and my cock. With her free hand, she pulled my head towards her and placed a soft, gentle kiss on my lips. The kiss was fleeting before I felt her lips at my ear. A whisper said, “Paul likes to watch.”

I looked in the front and Paul had directed the mirror so he could clearly see in the back seat. Her kisses started to become more demanding and I soon forgot about Paul. Terri shifted and straddled my lap and her skirt bunched up at her hips. She pulled my hands onto her sweet ass cheeks as she pushed my head back into a deep, demanding kiss.

Her tongue slipped past my lips to begin a battle with mine. My hands explored her ass. I was to discover her lack of any kind of panties. Feeling the garter sent a shock through my cock. She seemed to notice it and pushed her body weight further down on my lap. I could feel the heat transmitting from her core.

Just as I thought things were going to happen right there in the back seat, Paul pulled into their driveway. “Come with me lover,” Terri whispered. Terri led me into the front door of their home. As we stepped into the foyer she turned and cornered me against the wall. The difference in our heights was now very obvious.

Her hand went to the front of my trousers. A purr escaped her lips as she felt my engorged cock. She made quick work of my zipper as she pulled my manhood out into the open. She knelt down and looked at the full nine inches before her. Her tongue snaked out to touch a bit of the pre-cum oozing out the end. Without taking her eyes off what was before her, Terri spoke to Paul. “The chair - like we discussed.” Not knowing what she was talking about, I watched as Paul almost ran out of the room. “He needs this almost as much as I do.” she said.

I looked at her quizzically. Noticing my look, “Lover, you’ll find out soon enough.”

Terri stood and lifted her dress over her head. I noticed for the first time that she hadn’t been wearing a bra. Her breasts were small but full. The areola was dark with very stiff nipples capping them. I would need to feel them in my mouth. She grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the house. My cock hanging out obscenely as we walked.

As we entered the master bedroom, I noticed Paul standing beside a chair at the foot of the bed. I could see his body shaking. On the chair were some ties from a bathrobe. Terri walked behind him and allowed her hand to caress his back. Paul seemed to relax and get undressed. As the last vestiges of clothing hit the floor, I could see his cock. It stood about two inches long and as thin as my pinky. I had never seen such a small cock.

He sat down in the chair and placed his hands behind it. Terri quickly used the ties to restrain Paul to the chair, making sure that both his hands and ankles were now secured.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

Terri sat on the edge of the bed and turned towards me. Without looking, she said to her husband “Paul, tell him what you want.”

All I heard from Paul was a slight mumble. Terri almost barked as she scolded Paul. “Tell him what you want or you’ll have to listen from another room!”

“I want to watch you fuck my wife!” Paul belted out.

Looking directly into my eyes, Terri told me, “We have decided that I am to explore a few fantasies. You’ve seen Paul’s small cock. It’s the only cock I had ever seen before yours now, except in porn movies. We’ve seen women in the porn movies fawn over a big cock and well…. Paul’s doesn’t really do much for me.” I looked over at Paul and his head was cast downwards.

She said while looking directly at me, “He’s a good man in every way except for sex. I just know there has to be more to it.” I watched as she slid back onto the bed with her thighs splayed before me. “You do want to show me there is more to it. Don’t you?”

My cock had gotten fully erect while looking and listening to Terri. I made quick loss of my clothing. My swollen cock and balls clearly evident to both of them. “My god…you’re huge!” gasped Terri.

I stepped forward onto the bed. My mouth watering to taste her swollen pussy lips. I placed small kisses and licks on her thighs, slowly enticing them to open even more. Terri’s breathing had become shallow and labored. Nectar began seeping out and flowing down towards her sweet rosebud. Her eyes were wide as my mouth neared her core. I ran a gentle swipe with the broad blade on my tongue from below towards her swollen nub. As it grazed her clitoris, she let out a gasp of air.

I began eating her sweet pussy like a starved man. She settled back onto her elbows and watched me through her raised thighs. Soon her hips began to show how needy it had become. First slowly undulating and then working up to shoving itself onto my tongue. I could hear Terri’s moans and, “yes… yes… yes.”

Soon Terri fell onto her back, and grabbed my head with both hands. I felt my head directed slightly higher to just below her hood. My tongue zeroed onto her clit. As soon as I did that she let out a loud scream, “FUCK!” Her body began convulsing and the nectar before me seemed to gush out. Her pussy grabbing at my tongue. I continued to lap at her sensitive nub until she started to calm down and push my head away.

While she lay there exhausted, I moved northward towards her other lips. I wanted her to taste her honey on my face. I began kissing her. Slowly at first and then with much more intensity. She was responding like she was in heat. I felt her hips begging for attention under me. I then heard her whisper in my ear, “Please… please…. take me!”

I told her, “Make Paul hear it. Make him know you want cock. Make him know you want MY cock!”

“God dammit…. fuck me!” she pleaded.

While I was rubbing the head of my cock along her slippery gash I told her, “Not until you tell Paul what you need.” Aroused more than she had ever been, she screamed, “Paul. I need his cock. I need to feel a man’s cock fucking me!”

Tears of desperation began to stream down her cheeks. Her hips were turned upwards in hopes of my cock being enticed inside. Her hands grabbing at my hips desperate to pull me forward. I let the head slip just inside. She cried out in pain as her pussy was opened wider than ever before. I let her get used to it for a moment.

Her breathing was labored as she tried to relax. I pushed in a little more and was stopped. Something was stopping my entry. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Paul squirming in his chair. I was reminded of his small cock.

Sensing what it was - I pushed through it. My chest swelled with the knowledge of what I’d just done. I could see it in Terri’s eyes too. In between gasps for air she blurted out, “he just popped my hymen, Paul.”

I then sunk my cock deep inside of her belly. I wanted…no needed…for her to know that a man was finally fucking her. Her pussy was quivering around my cock. The tight confines were stretching to adapt.

I looked down at her beautiful face and saw the look of lust clearly evident. Her eyes were wide, nostrils flaring, and mouth open in a silent scream.

Once her pussy began to relax a bit, I began my thrusting into her womb. At first, there was a barely audible “yes” escaping from her throat. This soon began getting louder as her arousal began peaking, “Yes… yes… fuck yes!” became her mantra.

I pushed further into her hole and hit her cervix with the head of my cock. Each time I hit it, her eyes would widen and her belly quake. Her hips had gotten a mind of its own by pushing up higher and higher to draw me in deeper. Her pussy began milking my cock. Her need had now become fevered in its quest.  Terri beckoned, “Fuck me… fuck me harder… Paul, it feels so fucking good”.

I pulled her hips higher and she instinctually opened her legs wider. There was now nothing to stop me from fully claiming her hole. I began fucking her with everything I had. The head claiming the cervix with each deep thrust.

I was focused solely on the feeling surrounding my cock when through the fog I heard Terri’s voice, “Come in me. I need to feel you splash inside of me.”  I was close to coming but was totally enjoying the tight clamping motion of the tightest pussy I’d ever had the pleasure to enjoy. I was trying to make it last. It was then I heard her beg, “Breed me. Give me your baby”.

I looked over at Paul just in time to see him splatter onto his belly. I looked at Terri and she mouthed, “Please, fill me”.

It was too much for me and I let loose with stream after stream of cum deep inside of Terri. Her cervix grasping the head of my cock. The feeling of my cock pumping its seed set off Terri’s orgasm. Her body clamping tightly around me and just convulsing. I had never come harder or longer than I did then. I fell over to her side. Exhausted, I heard Terri ask, “Please release Paul.”

I got up and undid Paul’s restraints. He rushed to Terri’s side and placed his head on her abdomen just above her battered pussy. She lovely caressed his head.

I figured they needed a moment alone. I pulled on my trousers and made my way down to the kitchen for a glass of water.

A short while later, as I was standing at the sink drinking my water, the two of them entered the kitchen. She had put on a sheer robe and panties and all he was wearing was a set of boxers.

Terri asked me to sit down at the table.

After we all got situated, Terri asked me if I had plans or would I like to stay for the weekend with them. She added with a wink, I think we might need your assistance again…and again!” Paul just nodded with a grin on his face.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments