Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shelley Comes To Stay

"Shelley comes to stay for the summer holidays"

10
10 Comments 10
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Josh is twenty and lives at home with his parents. He is a student, at a local university and commutes in for lectures, so he can save money on accommodation and so on. In this way he will not leave university, several thousand pounds in debt. His room at his parent's house is a spacious double room. He has all the tech and modern conveniences he needs, a nice big double bed and a en suite bathroom, so the only reason he needs to leave his room is the get fed.

Josh’s parents, Steve and Bev, had agreed with Steve’s brother, Nick, to put, his daughter Shelley, up for the summer holidays, while Nick and his wife sorted out some martial problems. Nick thought it would be a more relaxed environment for Shelley, as she would have Josh for company for the summer.

Josh and Shelley were not cousins, in the true sense, as Shelley was Nick’s wife’s daughter from her first marriage. However, Josh and Shelley had known each other for about ten years and got on well together, as there was only a year between their ages.

On family occasions Josh and Shelley would often disappear together to listen to music and play computer games. As Josh and Shelley were only children, they were the closest thing to brother and sister as they were going to get.

Before Shelley arrived for her extended stay, Bev had bought some furnishings for the guest room, so Shelley would feel at home. When Shelley arrived she brought several things including a box of cuddly toys, which she positioned all over the single bed. Josh wonder how there would be enough room for her to sleep in it. Her favourite toy, a large pink bear, took pride of place on her pillow. If Josh hadn’t known her better, he would have thought she must be a bit soft in the head.

Shelley settled in quite quickly. Josh decided that a few day trips would help Shelley put her parent problems to the back of her mind. Josh, although not keen himself, knew Shelley loved art, so he had organised train tickets to London, so they could visit the National Gallery and the Tate Modern. He thought the two contrasts in art styles would make the day interesting.

As they headed for London on the train, they devised a plan of action for the day. They decided it would be ‘serious art’ at the National Gallery, before lunch, then the Tate Modern for a bit of a laugh in the afternoon.

The day started well, as Shelley tried to educate Josh, as to how a two hundred year old painting of a nude woman was not pornography and later how some of the exhibits in the Tate Modern could be described as art at all.

On many occasions during the day Josh deliberately made flippant comments, about the art, to tease Shelley and make her laugh.

On the train home Shelley sat next to Josh, put her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. Josh sat in his seat and praised himself on a job well done… mission accomplished he thought.

After dinner, at home, that evening Josh excused himself and made his way to his bedroom. It had been a long day and he felt very tired. As he was getting ready for bed, he was standing in his room in just his boxers, Shelley came in without knocking.

Josh said jokingly, ‘Don’t you knock?’

Shelley replied, ‘We don’t need to knock on each other’s door, do we?’

The question was phrased in such a way, that it was more of a statement.

Shelley said, ‘I just wanted to say thank you for today, your mum told me it was all your idea and I have had a great time.’

She then pulled him towards her by the arm and kissed him on the cheek

With a ‘goodnight’ she left Josh’s room and headed for her bed.

As Shelley exited, Josh was surprised to notice that he had developed an erection, which surprised him, as he didn’t think he considered Shelley in a sexual way.

Shelley was very attractive, 5’6’’ tall with a pretty face, long blond hair, deep blue eyes, pert 34B-ish breasts and a very cute bottom, that looked great in tight jeans. Her choice of clothing frequently allowed the observer to notice her womanly curves.

A couple of days after their trip to London, Josh had arranged for them to go on a shopping trip, to an out of town shopping village that had several designer factory outlets as well as the usual high street stores. During the day Shelley tried on clothes in nearly every shop and asked for Josh’s opinion on nearly every item.

Josh didn’t mind, he thought it was good fun especially when he was asked to comment on some of the more outrageous things she put on. One of the shops, Shelley was absolutely determined to go into, was the designer lingerie outlet.

As they went to enter the lingerie shop, Josh offered to wait outside, but Shelley insisted he come in with her as she ‘valued his honest opinion’. Shelley initially flitted around the racks, like a wasp around and open jam jar. Eventually she decided that there were a couple of rails she would like to explore more closely.

As she took items off the rail, she stood in front of a full length mirror, holding them against herself, asking Josh ‘what do you think’ each time. To reply Josh had to imaging Shelley, in a state of undress, wearing these outfits. Josh found himself developing an erection, as his thoughts of Shelley in these outfits, filled his mind. Josh was relieved when Shelley had finally decided on a couple of purchases and they could leave the shop.

At the end of a long day shopping, Shelley has accumulated several bags, while Josh has just two containing a new pair of jeans and a shirt he liked. Shelley had a broad smile on her face, as she was delighted with the purchases she had made, new shoes, a couple of tops, skirts, jeans and of course some very sexy underwear.

On arriving home Shelley went quickly to her bedroom to try on every garment, she had bought. On putting on her first outfit she realised she did not have a full length mirror, so she marched into Josh’s room to use his. As she enter Josh’s room he was laying on his bed just relaxing and listening to some music.

Shelley said, ‘You don’t mind if I use your mirror, do you?’

‘Do I have a choice,’ Josh replied .

‘No not really,’ Shelley said with a big smile on her face.

After turning left and right and looking herself up and down in her new clothes, she then turned around to try and look at herself from the back. She then disappeared and returned in some more of her new clothes.

At this point Josh said jokingly or so he thought, ‘I don’t know why you don’t bring all your new stuff in here to try it on.’

With that Shelley disappeared and returned, with every bag she had brought home.

Shelley stood in front of his mirror modeling one of her new skirts and said to Josh, ‘I want you to tell me which skirt you prefer.’

She stood next to the chair, she had rest her bags on, and let the skirt she was wearing full to the floor. Shelley had her back to josh and he got a good view of Shelley’s bottom in a skimpy pair of white briefs. She then pulled her top off to replace it with one of her new purchases. Her bra did not match her briefs. It was a lacy thing that was partially see-through. Not for the first time today Josh developed an erection, that he hoped Shelley would not notices, as he tried his best to hide the bulge in his jeans.

Shelley did not seem to mind that fact that Josh was watching her repeatedly changing her clothes. Josh then remembered that Shelley has bought some, rather sexy and revealing underwear and realised that she had yet to try these on. Shelley got to her final bag, a bright pink thing, which Josh recognised as the bag used by the lingerie shop. Shelley pulled out a black bra and matching panties.

She turned, looked at Josh and said, ‘I am not changing into these in front of you’ and skipped into his en suite.

After a few minute Shelley emerged, from the bathroom, in a stunning set of matching lingerie.

‘Don’t you get the wrong idea,’ she said as she twirled in front of the mirror.

‘What idea am I not allowed to get,’ Josh asked cheekily.

‘I know you have got a hard on,’ she said giggling

‘Shelley you can't say that,’ Josh said. 

‘Don’t worry I would be disappointed if you weren’t hard, I look hot in these!’ she said. 

‘Shelley!’ Josh exclaimed in mock protest.

She then turned to face him, ‘Are you telling me you are not hiding a real boner under that pillow you have put across your lap?’

‘I am admitting nothing,’ Josh replied jokingly. 

Shelley looked at Josh with a huge grin on her face, she then returned to the bathroom to try on the next set she had bought. The next set was doubly revealing. The bra was transparent, as were the panties, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her nipples and pubic hair were clearly visible. As she turned to look at herself in the mirror it was clear that the panties were a G-string and did nothing to cover her buttocks.

As Shelley looked at herself in the mirror she said ‘this outfit is turning me on, so I can’t believe you aren’t’.

‘Shelley I can’t have this conversation with you,’ Josh said. 

‘Okay, I will leave you alone to do whatever you need to do.’ She said, picking up her bags and making her way to the door.

RECHELSEXY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RECHELSEXY



After Shelley left, he locked himself in his bathroom so he could not be disturbed. He then undid his jean and allowed then to fall to the floor, followed soon after by his boxers. As he stood looking in the mirror above the wash basin, he studied his erect penis careful. He admired his firmness and the length it reached beyond his body. He then started to stroke himself slowly and let his thoughts drift back to Shelley’s slim sexy body.

As he disappeared into his thoughts, he began to stroke himself more quickly, until it was apparent that he was about to cum. As he felt his spunk rising up the length of his penis, he stepped closer to the sink. He, watched himself in the mirror, as he ejaculated with several high speed squirts, which landed on the far side of the basin. One even slashed up the base of the mirror.

On reaching her room, Shelley closed the door and removed her new underwear. She noticed that she was very wet. She lay on her bed and began to massage her clitoris, until she felt her orgasm spread up her body. She arched her back and let out a quiet moan so no-one in the house could hear her.

Later that night Shelley came back into Josh’s room, apologising for teasing him earlier.

She said, ‘I had a fantastic day, I really enjoyed myself. I got a bit over excited earlier and carried away.’

She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, ‘Thank you, you have been really good to me since I arrived and it was cruel of me to repay you by teasing you so cruelly. Admit it though; I did turn you on, didn’t I?’

‘Okay, yes. You looked great and you have made some quality purchases today,’ Josh reluctantly replied.

Shelley hugged him again and planted a kiss on his cheek.

She then said, ‘Did you masturbate after I left’

‘Shelley I can’t answer that,’ he said, with a tone of mock indignation. 

‘I will take that as a yes then,’ she said with a wide smile, ‘I have to confess I had to when I got back to my room.’

‘Stop! Too much information,’ Josh exclaimed.

They both laughed and hugged each other. 

A week or so later, Josh and Shelley were left in the house alone for a weekend, as Josh’s parents had to go away for the weekend on a long standing, pre-booked break. Josh and Shelley had planned their weekend, including which takeaways they were going to have, as Steve and Bev had left then with plenty of money, to entertain themselves. Friday night was a DVD and pizza.

At around 7:30, Josh called the pizza delivery company and ordered two medium pizzas, as he and Shelley could not agree on what toppings they wanted on one large one. Josh settled himself on the sofa in front of the large screen TV. Shelley appeared in her pyjamas and plopped herself next to him.

‘Pizzas here yet, I’m starving,’ Shelley said. 

‘On the way,’ Josh replied, ‘we’ll wait until they get here before starting the DVD, Okay?’

In the meantime Josh opened a bottle of white wine and collected two glasses. He poured wine into each glass and handed one to Shelley, which she gratefully took from him. The doorbell rang and the pizzas were collected and paid for.

They watched a chick flick, while eating their pizza. After they had eaten their fill Shelley curled up on the sofa and rested her head on Josh’s shoulder. The film was not Josh’s choice but it was the sort of thing Shelley enjoyed. Boy meets girl, hate each other and then fall in love. Usually recipe that women seem to like.

After plenty to eat and a few glasses of wine the film seemed to improve for Josh, so it wasn’t as painful as he thought it might be.

After the film finished Josh and Shelley sat and chatted.

Josh eventually asked Shelley, ‘How are things going to work out with your parents?’

She shrugged, excused herself and went running to her room.

Josh felt guilty and was worried that he had upset Shelley. He cleared up and then made his way upstairs to his room. He undressed leaving on just his boxers and then got into bed.

As Josh lay in his bed, in the dark, he could her whimpers coming from Shelley’s room. Initially he could not determine what the sound was but after a moment or two her realised Shelley was crying. He lay there for a few more minutes feeling even more guilty, wondering what he should do. Eventually he decided to go and apologise. So he climbed out of bed and headed for Shelley’s room.

He knocked gently and then entered.

On entering he found Shelley curled up on her bed, cuddling her pink teddy bear.

Josh sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her arm and said, ‘I’m really sorry Shelley I didn’t mean to upset you.’

‘I know,’ she snivelled, ‘It’s just that I have had a great time staying here, you have been great, I haven’t really thought about my parents. Can I come and sleep in your room tonight?’

‘Of course,’ Josh said rubbing her arm again.

Josh took her hand and helped her off the bed. He then led her back to his room.

On arriving he said, ‘Go and wash your tears off your face, in the bathroom.’

While she was in the bathroom Josh got into bed. As her lay there, he heard the tap running and then being turned off. He then heard Shelley pee and flush the toilet.

To lighten the moment as Shelley stepped out of the bathroom Josh said, ‘I hope you have washed your hands after peeing.’

‘Of course,’ she replied, ‘want a sniff?’ as she held them out towards Josh. 

They both laughed.

Shelley got under Josh’s duvet and snuggled up to him.

‘Thank you,’ she said and kissed him on the cheek.

He put his arm around her and gave her a hug. When he tried to pull out of the hug Shelley pulled him back towards her.

Shelley said, ‘Hold me a bit longer please.’

Josh chuckled.

As Josh hugged Shelley, he became conscious of her breasts, pressing on his bare chest. He felt his penis harden in his boxers. Shelley moved her left arm, so it stretched across his chest. As she repositioned herself, her groin pressed against the side of his thigh and her knee settled just underneath his erect cock. As they lay hugging, Josh began to feel his thigh was getting warmer and a bit damp.

Josh thought he would playfully retaliate after she had embarrassed him a few days ago.

‘Are you getting turned on being in bed with me?’ he asked. 

‘Sorry,’ she said. 

Josh looked at Shelley and the sexual tension between then was like electricity. Josh moved his face towards Shelley’s and kissed her softly on the lips. As he withdrew from the kiss, Shelley pulled him back and kissed him again. As they kissed she lifted her knee higher and it touched Josh’s erection.

Shelley looked at him and said, ‘It would seem that it is not just me that is turned on.’

She stroked his groin softly with her hand.

Within a moment or two her hand was inside his boxers, stroking the full length of his hard cock.

Josh then pushed Shelley on to her back and unbuttoned her pyjama top revealing her pert breasts. He kissed each one softly and then gently sucked her nipples. She moaned with pleasure. He then kissed her belly before kissing along the waist band of her pyjama bottoms.

Josh then knelt on the bed and moved so he was in front of Shelley. She could see his erection in his boxers. He then took each side of her pyjama bottoms and gave them a tug. Shelley lifted her bottom, so he could pull them off easily. He pulled them down slowly savouring the moment as her pubic mound was unveiled.

After removing the pyjamas bottoms, he leaned forwards and kissed her thighs. She parted her legs giving him a good view of her swollen labia, which guarded her vagina. He moved to lick her moist labia, savour the taste with every stroke of his tongue. She moaned and arched her back as an orgasm passed through her body. Josh sat up and removed his boxers allowing his erection free, to stand tall and proud.

He then lay gently on top of Shelley. She took hold of his erect cock and guided it towards her vagina entrance. As he felt the opening of her vagina against the sensitive end of his cock, he slowly eased his hips forwards, until his swollen tip disappeared. Shelley let out a loud gasp and her body stiffened. Josh the guided his penis deeper into her until his whole shaft was inside her.

He froze for a mount, absorbing the sensation he got from her tight wet pussy around his cock. He then very gently began to stroke his penis in and out her. With each stroke Shelley moaned. Josh kissed her deeply. As his orgasm approached the pace of his strokes increased. Shelley reached another orgasm, just as Josh tensed his buttocks and shot his load deep inside her. They orgasmed, their bodies in sync with each other.

As their orgasms subsided they separated and lay next to each other looking at the ceiling.

Shelley was the first to break the silence, ‘Thank you Josh that was fantastic.’

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips and said ‘We aim to please madam.’ 

They both laughed, relieving some of the awkwardness.

They cuddled together and talked some more about nothing in particular.

Within a few minutes Josh was hard again and pressed his erect against Shelley’s thigh, so she knew he was ready for more. It was not long before Josh’s hard cock was back inside Shelley and they were lost in heaven again.

After they had finished Shelley kissed Josh tenderly and they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments