Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping For Sex

"A simple trip to the department store ends in a mess."

15
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"A quick tease, on a fantasy that I have always had."

So, I finally decided that I do need to go shopping for some new underwear and socks. As much as I hate shopping for myself, I hate the idea of pulling my pants down for a woman, only for her to find old, tattered underwear and socks with holes everywhere!

The largest department store in town is at the mall, so I drive down, park up and head off towards the elevator which takes you up to the shops... I am sure I will find suitable stock of underwear and socks here. Although shopping does not feature very high up on my list of things to do on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

What I do find extremely enjoyable is seeing all these women walking up and down the aisles, holding up their desired garment to their bodies, striking that 'I wanna buy it but can't be bothered to try it' pose. The way they put one foot forward, stick their hip out and realize the garment doesn't look quite right so they swap their position by changing the foot they put forward and changing the hip they stuck out. The whole process I find quite a turn-on because I imagine them doing a catwalk for me with just the garment on they are looking at and nothing else.

If my thoughts were not turning me on enough, just a few steps up the escalator from me, I spot a sexy pair of legs, long legs; I love a woman with long legs! Images I have of what I would do if alone with such a woman makes my skin tingle with excitement. I imagine taking my tongue for a long slow walk along that path, from the toes, along the bridge of the foot, past the ankle, up the shin, across the knee, up the thighs, and into the in-betweens – a place I love to take a long, wet break.

The girl has her back to me but I am guessing she is on the younger side. it's just the way she seems to be carrying herself and flicking her hair from one side to the other. Based on her legs, her shapely arse and her delicate back, and her long and black shiny hair, she looks sexy as fuck from the rear. I continue looking at her for the rest of the climb and once off, follow her.

We continue walking for a few minutes until I spot the department store, and she walks right in. I feel something stir inside me which has been dormant for days, the deep desire to fuck, and I follow her in. I don't know what I am doing but I know the animal in me is waking up good and proper. I continue spying on her, watching her bend, watching her slender hands feeling the garments, watching her, and wishing she was doing the show for me.

After walking around, she stops in one of the aisles and I walk past her to get a closer look. Her face and complexion suggest mixed race, and this is confirmed by her exotic facial contours. Her nose is a cute, sharp-bridged protrusion and her lips are full and coloured matt-red. Damn, they are so fucking kissable.

Lips. The concept of lips is one which always takes me on a ride of sexual imagery. Looking at a pair of sexy lips automatically brings images of the other amazing lips God blessed woman-kind with. My sexual organs are coming to life and just adding to my sexual arousal. She picks up a red see-through blouse and that's when I realize that I want her wearing that blouse, while I am standing behind her with my trousers and my new underpants around my ankles, sliding my hard cock inside her soft, warm pussy. The image clearly pleases Mr Dicky Dick because he raises his head in agreement!

As I stand there gazing at her dreamily, imagining her undressing to try the top on, she looks up and notices me. I suddenly rejoin Planet Earth, and turn my attention to the nearest garment I can lay my hands on, a pair of jeggings, and start to examine the label as if something unhealthy has been added to the material! I am acutely aware of how suspect I must look so I raise my head to look in her direction and she is just standing there, looking at me with the sexiest grinning smile I have seen all week.

"You look kinda lost in those jeggings," and she giggles a sweet, sexy laugh.

"Yeah... err... I'm... looking for a pair of these for my sister, because, she asked me to," and I just look back down at the jeggings, feeling like an absolute fool. 'What a fucking loser response,' I think to myself.

"That's a mighty trusting sister you have there, trusting you to pick out one of the most important components of an outfit. Leggings have to fit so well, so tight, because we like to show off our figure – well, I do!" and she slowly walks towards me. "They can't be too tight, but not too loose, just right in all the right places," and she stops right in front of me.

That's when I realise that my bulge is now protruding significantly. "If I was a betting woman, I'd say you are not here for any item of clothing, and in fact, you have been following me for a while. I just hope you aren't going try and be all macho and try to ask for my number or a date!" she says quietly. Then, she comes up even closer and leans in, her lips literally inches away from my ear and whispers "But, I can already see that your mind is somewhat preoccupied with other thoughts, perhaps!"

NatalyStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalyStarlight

I feel like my skin is on fire with the amount of blushing that must be present on my cheeks. She clears her throat and turns around and starts moving away. "Well... I am off to try this blouse on. See you around later, maybe," and she leaves the aisle. I look up and follow her with my eyes, and my legs follow suit by also following her, briskly.

My heart is thumping as I comprehend the essence of the conversation she had with me... Wasn't that her being a flirt? Was she teasing me? I notice she is standing in the queue for the changing rooms and before I get to her, she walks in.

As she walks in, she turns around and looks at me and flashes that cock-throbbing smile of hers. I decide at that moment that I was going to have her, anyway which I can. I arrive at the entrance to the changing rooms and loiter around for a while, thinking frantically about how I can get into the female section. That's when an old woman comes out and calls out to someone.

"Jeffrey! Jeffrey!"

I grab my opportunity. "Coming," I say out loud enough for the people around the changing room to notice. I see that behind the distracted old woman, the entrance to the changing rooms is empty so I dash in and jump into the nearest cubicle. I just stand there, letting my thumping heart calm down and waiting to check if anyone else was around. Once I felt it was quiet enough, I peek out from the curtain and scan the cubicles to try and figure out which ones might be occupied.

Just then, one of the curtains is thrown aside and the reason for my bulge walks out wearing the thin see-through blouse. She walks to the back of the changing room area to the mirror and stands there for a while looking at herself, long enough for me to quickly and quietly dash into her cubicle and I pulled the curtains closed. I press my back against the wall to the side of the entrance and wait.

For what felt like the longest minute in history, I waited. Just when I was about to take a peek, I hear the soft sound of feet on the floor coming closer and she throws the curtain open and walks in, closing the curtain behind her without turning around.

I am standing erect, which is what my cock is doing too, standing erect though squashed inside my jeans so the bulge is like out there. The cubicle is one of the corner ones so it is larger than the rest so I remain unnoticed until she turns around and just freezes. Her eyes locked onto mine, mine locked on her eyes, lips, neck, hair, and she then looks down and licks her lip...

"So... what now, Einstein?"

I reach out and touch her breast; I can't help it. My hand moves of its own accord and I put my whole hand on her breast. She puts her hand on top of mine and gently presses my hand into her fleshy breast and gasps. Her eyes are glistening with a sparkle as she looks at me.

"Is that... all you want?" as she grabs my other hand and guides it under her skirt. I don't need any more encouragement and I just throw myself down onto my knees and I pull up her skirt and press my face in between her legs and take a deep sniff of her scent as I muzzle my lips right up against her warm panties... her warm, and wet panties!

"Fuck... you are wet!" I exclaim.

"Yes, but I have been like this since I noticed your bulge outside," and she moans as I press my tongue firmly on her pussy over her panties. I moan, she groans and I pull aside her panties so that I can have a taste. My tongue slowly pushes past her wet pussy lips and to the pink stuff. My cock is throbbing in my pants and I start to unbuckle my belt. She grabs my hair and pulls my face harder onto her pussy so that my nose is literally pressing into her clit. I feel a quiver run through my body...

Suddenly, an assistant calls from behind the curtain! "Is everything OK, Ma'am?" and the curtain pulls apart to reveal a blonde-haired woman. She is older but attractive, with a knee-high skirt, white blouse, and the top two buttons open revealing her neck. Her blue eyes are wide open as she surveys the landscape in front of her. I am frozen in time, my mouth sealed on my lady's pussy, my hands on my zipper.

"Shshshsshhhhh!" as the owner of the pussy I am tasting lifts her finger to her lips. "Come on in!" she whispers. Next thing I know, I am sucking her clit while the assistant has my cock in her mouth. I start to lose my mind. I would never have willingly got involved in something like this but I lay down as the assistant pulls aside her panties to slide onto my hard cock and my lady sits on my face.

I wake up with my body covered in sweat, my cock hard and my bed sheets covered in cum. I breathe in a deep breath, wishing I was back in the changing room.

Published 
Written by D33pD4rkn3ss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments