Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shoulder To Cry On

"My best mate's girlfriend was so understanding"

5
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
791 words 791 words
It's terrible and soul destroying when you are dumped. I hit rock bottom a few years ago when my long term girlfriend just vanished on me. She left a note saying it was over. No explanation, nothing.

I sat moping for a while, crying etc. Feeling like the pits.

After a while I called my best mate Pete. But he was out and his Russian girlfriend, Katya, answered the phone. I sniffled a bit and eventually told her what had happened. She told me to stay put, Pete was away on business but she was free.

"Don't a go anywhere", she commanded me in her heavy husky accent, "I'm a coming to you now."

An hour later she turned up. She came in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and a brief hug for consolation. I made a cup of tea and we sat down in the lounge next to each other on the sofa.

She was a brunette in her mid 40s, about 5 feet 5 and she had a prettiness about her face and eyes when she smiled. Her figure, which I had noticed on previous occasions, was nice, curvy but slim.

Katya gave me a very supportive talking to, telling me that I am handsome, intelligent and saying that it was good riddance and now I could make a fresh start.

It was getting late, about 1 in the morning and although I did not want her to go I suggested that as she had work tomorrow she really ought to be going. She put her hand on mine and squeezed it strongly and stood to go. It made me start to cry when she walked towards the door. She turned and came back to me and looked with pity. I must have looked pathetic. She came to me and hugged me tight. I put my arms around her and squeezed her feminine body to mine. It felt soft and good. She let go a bit but I did not. I was holding her at the back firmly and beginning to move my hand, feeling the nice contours of her waist and back. It made me feel much better.

"Please don't go yet" I begged her, "It's been so nice of you to come."

I put my face against the side of hers and felt the softness of her hair, there was a nice smell.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

She knew which perfume to wear. I felt good and happy.

The next thing I knew is that we were on the sofa and I was embracing her passionately and telling her how lovely she was. The I kissed the side of her face and moved my lips and kissed her there. She kissed me back and I also felt her hands touching my legs. I was flat on my back on the sofa and she was on top of me undoing my belt and pulling my trousers and underwear back. She was far more experienced than me. She had her knickers off in no time and tossed them on the carpet. They were black an silky. I wanted to touch them but did not. I touched her breasts through her sexy dress and she looked at me smiling compassionately. Her hand was on my cock and she slid down on to me and I felt the glorious tightness of her pussy pulling on me, making me breath deeply and feel so nice inside. I was fully inside her and she bent over and stroked my face, smiling and kissing me on the lips as my back arched with the excitement. She went to work on me moving up and down with her eyes closed and tossing her hair about her head, breathing more deeply all the time. Her hands were all over me, my belly, chest and arms and she reached around to caress my balls now and then. I could not last long and began to moan "Oh Katya, Katya" as my excitement peaked and I saw her watching my face and pumping her ass up and down as my cock spurted inside her. Then she collapsed onto me and lay there for some time.

I dozed off totally content and when I woke there was a blanked over me and Katya was gone. There was a note on the table. "Call you soon. Take Care. Katya. xxx"

The experience with Katya made me realise that what I had had with my ex just wasn't good anyway. As for Katya, she never alluded to what had happened again and I think we both accepted it was just a one off. But to tell the truth, I wished that she was my girl and not my best mate's. It's always the way.
Published 
Written by rafael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments