Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower Time

"A most enjoyable time in the shower"

23
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

She’d often wondered how it would feel if they fucked in the shower. Even fantasized about it while she was taking her own shower before. But they never really seemed to have the chance to, and she’d sort of let that fantasy go for some reason. Until now. 

The sensation of the water running over them, between them, and around them heightened everything she was already feeling. The surprise at the suggestion of getting into the shower together. The excitement about reconnecting. 

But mostly, she found herself appreciating the slippery feel of his shoulders, and arms, and chest, as they kissed. She was turned on when she got there, but even more so by adding to the water spilling down his back with her nails, gently scratching him from the nape of his neck down to his ass. 

She soaked in everything she’d missed about this beautiful man now standing naked with her. The way his beard felt against her face. The way his tongue moved with hers. The electricity that ran through her when they kissed. 

And of course, that cock, that she adored. She’d get there with her mouth soon enough.

Her cunt gushed as she kissed a trail of kisses down his chest. She heard, and felt, the change in his breathing to let her know he was excited. Maybe she should’ve been more deliberate or meticulous, but she didn’t overthink it this time. She eagerly lapped the precum off the tip of his granite hard shaft, intending to tease him more than she did. Overtaken by her own desire, she took him all at once, quicker than she really wanted, making sure to bring him to the back of her throat, letting him know she was ready. It made her so happy to please him in this way. 

She hoped the water added to the sensation of her fingers gently tracing up and down his thighs. The water was no match for her own wetness today;  the water added to her desire, rather than wash it away. Like it usually did when she tried to act this out on her own. 

He had that effect on her and he knew it. She didn’t so much accept that fact as submit to it, acknowledging the power he had over her in this moment. 

It wasn’t often she could let go, but today, she did. 

His rod hardened as she worked and licked and sucked, and she prepared to swallow all of his cum, opening her throat for him to release himself into her. But, to her surprise, he pulled her up to standing. 

“You’re a very good girl,” he cooed into her ear, as she nibbled on his, while his cock massaged her clit. Letting him slide up and down by standing on her tiptoes and then lowering again, she could’ve stayed like that all day. He was very good with his hands. But his cock, nestled inside her slit? That was magic. 

He twisted her around, placing his cock into the crack of her ass, with one hand on her hip and the other sliding up and down her clit. Finding her hole, feeling the extent of her wetness, finally touching her just how she wanted to be touched. She arched her back and shuddered as her orgasm overtook her. Should she be ashamed she came so easily? Without even having him inside her? 

She felt long and lean as she stretched her arms overhead and behind her, grabbing his hair and neck and anything she could hold on to. He sensed he didn’t have to be aggressive today. She was so sensitive, so receptive to his touch, bucking her hips back - all he had to do was keep his hand in one place, and she would erupt in pleasure.

She was able to catch a glimpse of their reflection in the glass shower pane. Watching herself be ravaged added to the intensity. 

But he wanted more. 

He pinned her against the tiled shower wall, grabbing both of her tiny wrists in one hand, pinned above her head, the other hand grabbing the meat of her hip. She couldn’t move. 

His cock stayed resting in the crack of her ass, except when she arched her back to allow him to slide closer to her cunt. His mouth worked its way around her neck. 

She wanted his cock covered in her juices. And she wanted to glide her aching pussy up and down his rock hard cock, probably bringing herself to another orgasm. 

“Are you still a good girl? You’re acting like a dirty slut,” he whispered, this time in between nibbles on her neck and gentle bites on her ear. 

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

Was he taunting her? Tempting her? Baiting her? 

They continued to grind on each other, with him in complete control and her helpless as he continued to plunge his member between the soaking wet, warm lips of her cunt.

The steam from the shower kept them warm. 

She found herself wanting him inside her so badly, wanting to take every inch of that long, hard cock inside her cunt, wanting him to stretch her out and fill her up. She knew it wouldn’t happen here, though, not in the shower. Surely, they'd move to the bed, and use a condom like always.

She moved her hips in tiny circles, adding to the sensations of his cock sliding up and down, getting dangerously close to the entrance of her cunt, which had involuntarily clinched itself shut. Just in case. 

She savored the feeling of the head of his beautiful, perfect cock tipping ever so slightly to the entrance of her cunt. 

She started to wonder, what if she wasn’t a good girl today? 

A bad girl takes what she wants without concern for anything else. Bad girls are not bad people. They don’t want to hurt anyone. But bad girls have an innate sense of what they want, and what their partners want. And a bad girl’s only concern is the pleasure of herself, and her partner. Whatever fallout might happen doesn’t worry a bad girl. What’s in the moment is what counts. 

And this bad girl knew that her partner wanted to feel his bare cock coated fully in her delicious juices, just as badly as she wanted to take him there, and squeeze every drop of cum from him, inside her pussy.

She wanted to feel his come dripping down the tops of her thighs when they were finished, breathless, panting.

She wanted, after they were finished, to grab a toy and bring herself to come again, while he watched. The feeling of his come inside her combined with her taking her pleasure in her own hands? She wouldn’t last long in round 2. And she wanted that experience also. 

Curious, she tilted her hips up slightly, ass up towards him and on her tiptoes. On his next thrust, she guided him inside her cunt, deliciously squeezing his length, giving him a nice, tight tunnel to play in.  Surely he’d pull out as soon as he realized what happened. 

But instead, he whispered, still inside her, “Look what you made me do, you dirty little whore.”

She wanted to hold on to something, but her hands were still pinned behind her, and her face was pressed to the cold shower wall. 

Water trickled down her back. 

She felt it all. 

His balls hitting her cunt. His hands on her wrists. His breath on her neck. 

“What a slut,” he whispered.

At first, he fucked her slowly and methodically. Almost gently. Almost tentatively, like he intended to pull out at any moment. Like he was considering if this was okay, too. 

But as she pushed back against him, fucking back to match his rhythm, it became more intense. Neither of them was giving up. 

“Give me your cum,” she whispered, as he pumped in and out. Her cunt involuntarily squeezed around him, desperate to be filled by him. 

His breathing and moaning intensified. 

She felt him harden and get even bigger than he already was, stretching her more. She knew he was close. 

Her own excitement built more as she wondered where he’d put his load. Would he pull out and come all over her ass? Her back? Shove her to her knees and make her swallow? 

With one hard thrust, he came inside her cunt. She came again, his orgasm giving her another of her own. 

He pulled out, and she relished the feeling of his cum running down her thighs. He flipped her around to face him, grabbed her by the back of the neck, and said, again, “Look what you made me do,” as he gently caressed the inside of her thighs.

Worried she’d made a mistake - was it her fault or his that he slipped inside her? - she was about to apologize when he leaned into her face, looked her in the eyes, whispered, “Good girl,” and kissed her. 

Published 
Written by Elle_Bea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments