Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sidney

"A young man obsesses over his neighbor."

13
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sidney's tits caught me off guard. I hurried past her garden-level window and made for the passageway.

***

I arrived in Boulder, Colorado, just two weeks before, touching down at Denver International Airport following a four-year stint in the Air Force.

 ***

Alex, a hometown friend from Niantic, Connecticut, had set himself up in Boulder a year earlier.

This made my transition from the East Coast to Colorado easier. A room in Alex's cottage waited, as did a job stripping foundation walls.

Eager to prove my worth, I embraced the physicality of the work. My bosses raised my pay within a week, encouraging me to work even harder. It goes that way with certain young men; they see themselves getting stronger, and it makes all the sense in the world.

*** 

The cottage complex I'd moved into had a squirrelly layout: six two-bedroom cottages sharing a common cement courtyard sat behind a row of two-story houses. A short passageway ran between two houses, giving cottage residents access to the street, which ran parallel to the Boulder Mall.

 ***

It was summer. We were young, and anything seemed possible. Beer was the strongest drink I knew. We'd grab a case after work, then hang out shirtless in the courtyard, turning brown under the July sun.

Alex had a girlfriend. Sally was attractive, and she liked me just fine, and there was a lot of mutual respect going in both directions between the three of us.

She had friends, Alex had other friends, and the neighbors had a volleyball net. The courtyard got heavy foot traffic, and then there was Sidney, now and again, hanging out in the courtyard.

She had light brown hair, a ruddy complexion, plump lips, nice teeth, and dark eyes. Perhaps thirty years old, she wore combinations of black and blue clothing on her five-foot-seven-inch frame. She drove a light blue compact car.

There was an air of sophistication about her: well-educated, uninhibited, easygoing, she laughed at jokes and frowned at injustice. She had an inscrutable smile. I sensed she was my intellectual superior, so I stayed quiet when she was around.

She'd come to the courtyard on late weekend afternoons carrying an air mattress, dropping it on the concrete and covering it with a blanket before taking off her terrycloth robe and laying down in a burnt orange bikini.

She was slender, with an even distribution of body weight, smooth and lightly toned with equal proportions between her shoulders and hips. She had minor blemishes on her sternum and firm-looking breasts.

I'd see her sometimes on the Pearl Street Mall, standing at the bar of one tavern or another, with her roommate, a light-skinned woman with curly red hair and constellations of freckles.

***

Alex had sent me on a beer run the night I'd passed Sidney's window. It was nearly ten in the evening, and I was hurrying for the passageway. I glanced as I passed her bedroom window. She was topless, in her panties, and reaching up with a light bulb. My eyes dropped to her hips, to a downy line of pubic hair rising just above her panty line.

Well, I kept about my business, but from then on, seeing her sunbathe took on a different meaning. I couldn't stop my eyes from following her.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

A few weeks later, a knock came on my front door. I pulled it open. 

It was Sidney.

I smiled like an idiot. Her lips were moving, but I couldn't make out the words.

Her eyes dropped to my swelling cock, and a mysterious smile filtered across her lips.

The next moment, she pushed through the door, lifted her shirt, and thrust her tits at me.  Her voice turned hissy.

"Suck 'em, you fucking dog!' she shouted while grabbing for my cock.

At the same time, her face came into focus, and I noticed she hadn't moved from the doorway.

"Do you guys have a spatula I could borrow?" she asked

I said, "Sure."

I watched her ass as she took the spatula back to her cottage.

***

When I woke up late the following morning, Alex was already in Boulder Canyon with his rock-climbing buddies. I brewed coffee and made toast.

I'd rested well, stretching as I got up from the kitchen table.

I pulled open the front door for the Sunday paper. It wasn't there, but there was a note taped to the door:

I hope you don't mind. I borrowed the paper. Get the funnies when you have a chance.

Sidney

I went about the cottage deliberately. No rush. Then I went over to stand at her door and knock. The door was ajar, so I stuck my head through and called.

"Hey, Sidney, it's Lea; I'm here for the funnies."

"I'm in the bathroom."

"Whoops," I said, seeing the paper on a kitchen chair. "No problem, I see them. Catch up to you later."

"Do you want the funnies? They're in here on the hamper; just grab them."

"Uhm, Okay."

I turned the knob and pushed the door a little at a time.

Sidney was in the tub, covered in bubbles.

"Close it and have a seat."

I looked around.

"On the toilet lid, silly."

I sat on the lid, and she lifted a handful of bubbles out of the water and blew them at me.

"Guess what I have," she said, lifting her hips out of the water and sweeping bubbles away. "What is that?" she asked childishly.

"It's your vagina."

"Twat," she corrected, "It's a twat. Say it, say twat."

"Twat."

"You almost had it. Try again."

"Twat!"

"That's better. Wanna kiss it?"

That's when the bathroom door swung open, and Sidney’s roommate, Freckles, stepped in.

"I'll kiss it," she said.

“Oh, no, you won't," said Sidney, reaching for a towel and tossing it at Freckles, "You get to dry it. But Lea gets to eat it all up. Don't you, Lea?"

Freckles tossed the towel aside.

"Me first," she said, straddling my legs as I sat on the toilet, pulling up her dress and pushing her cunt in my face. She placed her fingertips on my neck and pulled me closer. Her pubes tickled my nostrils.

"Mine's hairier than Sidney's; sniff it."

Sidney said, "Yeah, it's sluttier, too."

Freckle's jaw dropped with indignation.

 "How dare," she said, turning her attention back to me,

How's about it, honey? Give it a little smooch on the button."

Published 
Written by ZORBA3150
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments