Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Siobhan

"A night of remembrance becomes unforgettable."

6
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The funeral was a short and quiet one. My family was gathered together to celebrate the life of my grandmother, and we had all managed to get through the day without our normal fights. We’d all gone to my uncle’s home afterward to share our treasured memories of her, and while everyone, including myself, had shed tears, we all parted ways with light hearts and happy souls.

While everyone else was going back to their respective homes and hotel rooms, depending on how far they had travelled, I decided to go out and have a few drinks in my own private ceremony. It was starting to snow, so I grabbed a wool peacoat from my garment bag in my hotel room before I went.

I found myself at a joint called simply, The Den. It was a speakeasy-style place, with rough brick walls peeking out from behind deep red, velvet upholstered panels, and jazzy blues playing softly. I sat down at the bar, far enough from everyone to show that I’d wanted to be alone, but close enough to be sociable if anyone sat near me. The bartender approached, dressed to fit the atmosphere with a crisp white shirt topped by a black vest.

“What’ll you be having, friend? Food and drink?”

“Just a drink for now, thank you. You have a house menu?”

“Coming right up.”

He strode away quickly, returning with a small, leather backed menu. I gave it a once over, and settled on an Old Fashioned with an Irish twist.

As he prepared it, the bartender asked, “Whereabouts are you from? I know all the locals fairly well, and you definitely don’t fit the type.”

“I live in New Jersey, I’m only out here for the weekend because of my Grandmother’s funeral. It was today.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. My condolences. You here drinking to forget, or…” he trailed off.

“I’m celebrating her memory, that’s all.”

The bartender grunted in approval, then moved off to help another patron.

Time flew by, and I was nursing my third Old Fashioned, when I heard a voice velvety enough to put the wall panels to shame.

“Is this seat taken?”

“No,” I said, turning, “It’s fr... It’s free.” The hitch in my breathing was noticeable as I took her in.

Long, slightly curly black hair framed her slender face, a pert rosebud of a mouth with glossy red lipstick, and soft, dark green eyes. She was wearing a silky emerald blouse and a black skirt.

“I’m Siobhan,” she said simply as she took the seat and placed her clutch on the bar next to her.

“Conor,” I offered.

Her smile lit up her face, and she lifted a finger to flag down the bartender. “Two of what he’s having, please. A little heavy-handed, if you don’t mind.”

The bartender nodded as he got to work, and she rested her elbow on the bar, her fingers twirling her hair as she faced me again.

“I’d open with some cheesy line about how you’re stunning,” I said, “but I’m afraid my brain isn’t quite what it used to be. Instead, I’ll just tell you that the next round is on me.”

Her laugh was a rich, throaty purr, and I felt my spine tingling as it washed over me.

“What brings you here, Conor?”

I quickly filled her in on my situation, and she pursed her lips in sympathy as she offered her condolences. Her free hand squeezed my forearm, then dropped back to her lap.

We spent well over an hour getting to know each other, and I found her incredibly easy to talk to. There was no forced laughter, no awkward pause, just the delight in witty storytelling. I found myself telling as many jokes as I could just see her smile and hear her laugh. I had practically forgotten what brought me out here in the first place.

I checked my watch, and she teased, “What, are you getting tired of my company already?”

“Not at all, just seeing if time flies as quickly in Heaven.”

She laughed again as she crossed her legs and left her high heel resting against the side of my leg, slowly rubbing it in circles. Her hand found its way to my thigh as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

“It is getting rather late, and I was wondering what your plans are for the rest of the evening.”

I felt my heart thudding as I took a chance. “Getting to know you more intimately, I hope.”

Her eyes glinted as she leaned back, took her drink, and drained it in one swallow.

“I may be amenable to that.”

Trying to not look like I was rushing, I quickly finished my drink and settled the bill.

I stood and offered her my arm, which she took, resting her hand on my bicep. I escorted her to the coat check, and after we were ready, we headed outside to hail a cab.

She had put on a simple black jacket and a knit cap with a pom pom on top. The gently falling snow clung to her hair, and I flagged down a cab before returning my gaze to her. She was looking closely at me while biting her lip, and I couldn’t help but smile.

We sat in the cab holding hands in a comfortable silence all the way back to my hotel, and all the way up the elevator to my room, we didn’t utter a word. I noticed a blush begin to creep up her throat, and her breathing quickened visibly. The sexual tension built between us as I led her down the hall, and as I opened the door for her, she murmured appreciatively.

I was staying in a decidedly comfortable suite, with a large bathroom, a king-sized bed, couch, a jacuzzi, and an electric fireplace. I turned the light dimmer to about halfway, and took her jacket.

“So, Siobhan, would you like something to drink? A nightcap?” I asked as I strode to the minibar.

“A Highball, please.” I prepared two, one for myself, and I joined her as she sat on the couch.

She accepted her glass and sipped, a slow smile spreading across her face as she gazed at me.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

I took a slightly longer sip from my drink, watching as she set hers on the table. Her hand rested on my leg, fingers dancing slightly as she started to stroke my thigh.

I allowed my hand to wander along the back of the couch until it was near her face, and then I started tracing her cheekbone gently with my fingers. Her hand ventured farther up my leg until it stopped on my crotch. She gave a gentle squeeze, then brought her hand to mine as it traced behind her jaw, where I gently pulled her face to mine.

Her lips were soft, pliant against mine, and her tongue pressed against my lips, wrestling with mine. The taste of whiskey and ginger lingered as I pulled back slowly. My hands shifted to her hips, lifting her so she could straddle my lap. She kissed me again, more deeply this time, as my hands ran up her thighs and squeezed her ass. I found the zipper on the back of her skirt and tugged it down smoothly, not wanting to break the trance we were in.

When I was done with the zipper, my hands slid up her thighs, under her skirt this time, and I gripped her hips again as she ground herself against me. My erection pressed hard against her, eliciting a soft whimper. She stood, then, and slowly shimmied the skirt down her long legs, then pulled her blouse over her head, revealing lacy black lingerie. She slowly climbed back on top of me, grinding once more.

I let my hands wander freely, slowly caressing her toned butt, gliding my fingers lightly up her spine, and tracing her shoulder blades. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing slowly while her hand pressed firmly against my chest.

Eventually, I pushed her off of my lap and onto her back, pressing her down on the couch with my body. Her legs, still clad in heels, wrapped around my waist as she moaned gently against my mouth.

I lifted myself off her, saying, “Don’t move.” She bit her finger as she arched an eyebrow at me, but she stayed put.

After removing my shoes and socks, I took off my tie, shirt, and slacks, folding them neatly over the back of a chair. I turned back to her and pulled her to her feet, kissing her deeply once more.

He body molded to mine, my hands grasping her firm ass, then making their way up her hips again. She broke off the kiss, the knelt gracefully in front of me. Her hands grasped the hem of my briefs, and tugged them down, my erection springing free. When they were on the floor, I kicked them to the side. Her fingernails traced delicate patterns on my thighs as I stood before her, and she delicately grasped me. My heart thudded slowly in my ears, and I felt my whole body tingle.

Never breaking eye contact, she leaned forward and kissed the head of my penis, then licked it. She opened her mouth, and I groaned involuntarily as she sucked the head in, her glossy lips locked around my girth. She inched her way forward, taking more and more of me into her mouth, before she pulled back, swirling her tongue around my shaft.

Every time she pulled back, keeping just the head locked between her lips, she took a breath before forcing more of me into her, until I was pressing against the back of her throat. As she pulled back again, I shifted so I came out of her mouth with a soft ‘pop’. I pulled her to her feet and lifted her effortlessly in my arms, carrying her into the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed before kneeling between her legs, and she shivered in anticipation as I pulled her lacy black panties down. She was smooth, I discovered as I pressed my lips against her mound. I backed off, and began trailing my nose and lips along the insides of her legs, reveling in the silky smoothness, breathing her musky aroma in deeply. I kissed her thighs, gently nipping as I made my way back to her dewy lips. Finally, when I heard her start to whimper in frustration, I flicked my tongue against her clit and watched in delight as her whole body stiffened.

Teasing her once more, I kissed and licked all over her mound, avoiding her clit. Every time I heard her whimper again, I flicked it with my tongue, until eventually, she breathlessly begged me to stop.

I dove in, my tongue parting her folds, tasting her sweet nectar. She writhed and moaned as I held her legs, her fingers gripping my hair and pulling me closer. My erection was painfully sensitive as it brushed against the silky bedskirt, and I decided to stop teasing.

I stood, watching her pant, then shifted her farther onto the bed. Her legs parted, then wrapped around me, pulling me close as I slowly entered her. She inhaled sharply, then whispered, “I’m so close, baby, I’m so…”

I thrust into her, pulling back slowly, and felt my orgasm building quickly. Her satiny folds gripping me, I penetrated her deeply, steadily, while she bit her bottom lip beneath me. I kissed my way up her neck before nipping her earlobe, my body once more pressing down on hers. I lifted my head to look into her eyes, and saw her lose control as her orgasm shook her.

As her pussy clamped down on me, I felt my own orgasm rip through me, tearing a long grunt of satisfaction from my lips. She moaned and shivered as I rolled us over, her body resting on mine, her breasts crushed against my chest, still encased in their lacy black bra.

She buried her face in my neck, nestling against me as I felt her trembling, still inside her.

I felt myself soften and slip out of her, eliciting a gasp at her sudden emptiness.

Gently, I rolled her off, and she reached up to remove the last of her lingerie. She lay down again, and I pulled her back tightly to me, her pressing my hands to her breasts, spooning under the covers as we drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by conor13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments