Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut Machine

"James brings out his horny side with the most popular girl in school."

7
2 Comments 2
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words





Slut Machine







Brielle Norton was a class 'A' slut. We called her the school's 'Slut Machine' and she was because not only did she fuck a lot of boys, she generated all the other sluts in the school too. All the other girls were jealous of her, that was clear. And which wouldn't? Brielle had the curviest shaped body I had ever seen, with creamy, round tits forever on show, her legs were long and tanned while her wavy blonde hair framed her gorgeous face. My best friend Daniel had fucked her, heck, they had even dated a while back. But it was a 'sex-only' relationship and Daniel wanted something more legit then that so he dumped her for someone else. Brielle wasn't exactly heart-broken, in fact, it was about time she rode a different dick and many boys were on her waiting-list.

Today, Brielle somehow looked hotter then ever before. She was wearing a skinny tank-top that did not fail to show a very satisfying amount of cleavage and her short black skirt rode up her thighs. I longed to grab her and thrust my dick inside of her so, so badly but I had to control myself. I wasn't a man-whore that would subject myself to such a slut. Besides, I liked someone else.

It was obvious Brielle had had sex just this morning before classes started, it was evident from her flushed face and Tony Harrison's jeans that held a bulging dick. They sat next to each other in English and the occasional soft groans echoing across the classroom throughout the lessons made it clear Brielle wasn't done with Tony yet. "What a whore," Natasha whispered to me, rolling her eyes. My stomach fluttered. She was the reason. She was the reason Brielle Norton failed to flirt with me successfully so many times. Natasha.

Natasha was pretty, with dark brown hair and pale blue eyes that twinkled when she laughed. She wasn't Brielle-hot but she was a much softer kind of hot. I had went out on one date with her and when I had asked to have sex with her, she blatantly rejected the offer. Natasha was sweet, smart and funny but sometimes her old-fashioned ways really annoyed me. She hadn't made me horny in a long time, but I couldn't quite pin-point why I was still crushing on her.

"I know" I replied unconvincingly. Truthfully, I was starting to feel hornier every time I looked at Brielle, who under the desk was slowly giving Tony a blowjob. Natasha, My mind screamed, think of Natasha. It didn't work. By the time English ended, my dick was aching for contact with flesh. I hadn't had it for such a long time and Natasha being so stubborn didn't help my case.

Brielle walked past me, her skirt shifting further away from her thighs before I could see one of her butt cheeks. I felt a wet patch down beyond and couldn't take it any longer. I wanted to fuck that slut machine so hard, my dick would hurt for months as a reminder. I raced towards her, ignoring Natasha's calls for me. I grabbed Brielle's hand and shivered at the smoothness of it. Brielle gasped, clearly startled but a small smile formed on her lips as she looked up at me.

"Well, well, if it isn't James Carder. What do you want?" She said huskily. Bitch. She knew what I wanted. She could tell from my deep breathing and sweaty hands.

"Business" I muttered as a reply. Brielle smiled and ran her fingers smoothly across my shirt.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

"About time, you horny bastard. I've wanted to fuck you for months," Brielle clasped my hand tightly and her hips swayed as we walked across the school corridors. She pushed the girls' toilets open and instructed me to go inside a cubicle.

"Don't want anyone snooping in to our business, do we baby?" She said. It was a good thing our school was cheap enough not to install cameras in to the girls' toilets or I would've been dead meat. This was a prime place for Brielle to fuck. I was getting very excited. Brielle walked in to the cubicle and firmly locked the door. The moment it closed, I was all over her. Our lips crashed and I ran my hands across her body and down to her ass. I grabbed her butt cheeks tightly and squeezed them. Brielle gasped pleasurably. She nibbled on my upper lip as I proceeded to take her skirt off. No underwear. A smile played on my lips.

Brielle opened up my belt and pulled my jeans down. Her excitement to taste cock was evident. My throbbing dick flopped out and Brielle's eyes widened as she stroked it lustfully. "I like what I'm seeing" She whispered before starting to lick it. I groaned. Fuck, she was good with her tongue. I felt a fire ignite inside me as I felt her hot breath mingle against my meat. If I didn't get inside her soon, I would burst. I needed to be inside her.

"Brielle, oh, oh yeah, OH!" I moaned uncontrollably. I could feel her smiling. I pulled her up and immediately took that slutty top off. The sight of her tits made me growl with hunger. I bent down and nibbled them for all I was worth and felt Brielle moan softly. "Oh, baby, yeah, do me, baby, do me" She whispered and I could understand the desperation in her voice. I found my way to her neck and licked it with my hot tongue. Brielle wrapped her legs around my waist and without hesitation plunged herself inside of me. She screamed with pleasure. I carried on kissing the nape of her neck, growling with pleasure as she thrust herself in and out. Fucking hot bitch.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" She said breathlessly. I sat down on the toilet seat and groaned as she carried on humping me. Oh fuck this bitch was good. Brielle got out of me and sighed happily. She bent down, sticking that hot ass out. She didn't need to say anything. I understood what she meant and immediately thrust my dick inside her tight ass. Brielle sighed. "Oh, oh, oh, JAMES DO ME!" She cried and I went faster and faster, our juices were mingling with each other, I could feel it. "FUCKING DO ME!" Brielle screamed and she had to hold on to the door in fear of falling down. My balls thumped against her thighs and the sound it made brought shivers down my spine. I went faster and faster until I could do no more and I collapsed back down on the toilet seat.

Brielle smiled as she got up. She sat on top of me, inches away from my dick and put her finger inside my mouth. I sucked on it appreciatively. She tasted like a fucking hot slut. "We should do this again sometime, you know?" Brielle said.

I pinched one of her nipples playfully and she gasped and I felt a wetness trickle down her pussy. I grinned. "Sure thing," I replied.

I'd fucked the slut machine. And I'd do it again and again until I grew tired of her.

Except, I knew that would never happen.

***

Published 
Written by SultryManiac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments