Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soaking Wet

"Sex with a stranger can be quite rewarding, especially when your day starts out so badly."

7
8 Comments 8
37.5k Views 37.5k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Famous Story
It was raining heavily and, by the time I found a cab, I was already running late. It was one of those summer rains that could get you soaked in a blink of an eye.

“Fucking shitty day this will be!” , I uttered rather loudly as I settled on the backseat of the cab looking down at myself.

I couldn't show up at the meeting looking that way, but I couldn't miss the meeting either. So I decided to try and save my appearance while the cab slithered through the jammed traffic, seeming mostly stationary.

The knee length skirt wrapped tightly over my thighs dripping water along my pantyhose covered legs. My white office shirt was quite transparent now, and hanging heavy over my torso, causing my pink bra to show, and as I gawked outside, my hands worked hard to keep the cleavage decent.
People were running or taking cover from the rain. Cars were squeezing into the lanes as if crazed by the weather, cuddling against each other. I smiled picturing a large SUV offering comfort to the short Mini Cooper beside it and I began to relax letting myself get lulled into a soft peaceful state by the noise of the horns and engines humming all around.

I leaned back in my seat with eyes half closed picturing myself making excuses for being so late to my first important meeting, my boss smiling at me with indulgence and me taking over the meeting, dominating the elderly figures gathered there for financial advice.

Suddenly, I noticed a pair of dark eyes in the rear-view mirror, peering at me intently and a wave of realization hit me. My cheeks flared up with embarrassment as my thighs pressed together before I scooted over to the side of the backseat pointing my gaze to a window shop, anything to pretend the cab driver didn't just peek between my legs.

I rarely wear skirts, and with good reason. I tend to forget myself and behave as if I am wearing my usual jeans or dark office pants. It's a vicious circle, I know.

My fingers ran over my wet hair, it was already starting to curl up because of the rain and as I squeezed, it dripped over my cleavage, the cold sensation taking me by surprise, I gasped and again looked down at myself. If my hair was soaked my makeup was surely ruined. I ran a finger under my eyes and it was black with my mascara.

Panic was beginning to take over me again. I definitely couldn't show up at work like this! My hands opened my purse and fervently searched for my pocket mirror and makeup kit.

“Fuck! This is just great!”, I snapped uttering under my breath, scorning my purse for not containing the much needed beautifying tools.

I slammed my purse shut, causing it to slip from my wet fingers to the floor of the cab. I stared at it for a moment as if trying to decide whether it was even worth the effort of picking up. Eventually I reached for it, and at that moment the cab driver stepped on the break causing me to bump my head on the seat in front. I could feel my temper raising, this was not my day and as my fingers clenched on the purse I straightened glaring in the direction of the cab driver.

My mouth opened to spur out a shit load of insults.

But there it was. The dark hazel gaze, intense and mesmerizing, strangely familiar and comforting. The driver was turned toward me, smiling.

“Are you alright, lovely?”, he said in a smooth voice.

I nodded and, despite myself, smiled, and I’m pretty sure I continued to nod and smile dumbly even after he had turned his attention back to the suffocating traffic. Suddenly I felt embarrassed for everything. My constant whining swears, my anger, and strangely, even for my abrupt state of calm and fascination for the cab driver as I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I didn’t actually get to look at his face, all I remembered were the eyes and the curled up thin lips.

So I found myself studying him, trying to catch a glimpse of his features, as he maneuvered the cab through the columns of cars. I absorbed every detail. His roman straight nose giving his profile a strange air of nobility, his powerful jaw clutching before he licked his thin, well-defined lips, as he turned the wheel, his short dark hair being swept back by his strong long fingers.

“Don’t worry. We’ll get there in no time.” he spoke, glancing in my direction and the smile reappeared on his lips.

His soothing voice engulfed me and stole another dumb smile from my lips. I felt intoxicated and so I averted my gaze from him struggling to swallow my spit as my throat felt sore and petrified by overwhelming emotions. My mind soon gave life to the picture I made of him and I imagined him facing me, his hands groping my body shamelessly, his breath falling over my face before he kissed me deeply, invading my mouth with his tongue. And I shuddered, unwillingly looking back at the driver.

I watched lost in my fantasies as his long fingers reached for the meter and I barely payed attention as he told me the price of the fair. I moved without much awareness, struggling to compose myself, and I took out the money to pay him. Our fingers touched as I handed him the bills and it felt electric. Not waiting for him to give me the change, I virtually leaped out of the cab and headed straight for the office building across the plaza.

Work, I was going to work. But first a small detour to the bathroom. I looked like a model shooting the “I Dare You to Take Me Seriously” collection. Only thing missing was a glass table with some coke lines on it.

I tried to gussy up the best I could, making my face somewhat presentable and used the hand dryer trying to fix my shirt. The dryer was near the entrance door, so anyone entering would first get to see me. Yet I was fairly comfortable with me wearing only my bra as I held my shirt to the dryer, but I felt removing my skirt to do the same, would be pushing my luck since the bathrooms were coed and at any moment, any man in my office could simply walk in.

I felt I was done with the shirt so I turned and bent, keeping my bottom in the path of the warm air coming out of the dryer.

Suddenly the door opened and I screamed startled and straightened abruptly causing my high heels to slip on the wet floor and I fell right on my butt, a crack resonating in the room. I put my shirt over my full round breasts covered only by the wet bra and let out a sigh of despair. The seam to the slit at the back of my skirt had surely ripped in the fall.

“You’re twenty minutes late already.”

The cold voice of my boss reached me and I looked up at him feeling my cheeks burning and eyes filling with tears.

“I-I..I know. I’m sorry.” , I uttered faintly.

He looked over me and with the sigh one would let out when dealing with a pesky kid they’d rather ignore, he leaned and picked me up by my shoulders with surprising ease. My heels resonated in the bathroom as I tried to stand on my own and he pulled on the back of my skirt.

“At least your ass isn’t showing... not unless you walk, I’m sure.” he spoke rather angrily and I could feel his disappointment crushing me as his reprove went on.

“Try waking up on time from now on.”

He stepped around me and pulled on the strap of my bra a bit before letting it lash back at my skin. His mockery was evident and I averted my gaze feeling an odd mix of anger, frustration and shame.

“Do you mind?” I asked raising the shirt against my breasts a bit as if to point out to him I needed to get dressed.

He looked at me for what seemed like forever. I didn’t want to meet his cold gaze, I didn’t want him there. I didn’t want me there, either.

“Take the day off.”

His words reached me before he left the bathroom. A wave of relief and gratitude washed over me and I pulled on my shirt and checked the skirt in the mirror. He was right. Part of my butt cheeks could be seen through the slit of my skirt when I took larger steps. So I left the office with short quick footsteps, trying not to force my skirt to open it’s slit more than necessary, as inquisitive gazes accompanied me to the elevator.

Once I exited the building the bright summer day greeted me with a clear sky, the rain had stopped with perfect timing, just when I had stopped caring. I wanted to run, nowhere in particular, just run. My legs twitched tensed and I censored my strange urge as I crossed the plaza to the main street.

Looking for a cab with what I’m sure was an empty gaze, just as I was feeling, I spotted one parked near the sidewalk a few feet away. I approached only to realize there was no driver inside. I turned abruptly and felt a wave of hot liquid splashing over my chest and pouring over my body. It was some one's coffee and the last straw for me.

“Fucking asshole! Don’t you look where you’re-”, I scorned looking up to the man, but ended up swallowing my own words.

I was greeted by the dark intense gaze and the indulgent warm smile of the cab driver. He was holding a half full coffee cup and his shirt was also stained with the hot liquid.

“Still a fucking shitty day?”, he asked peering at me, his smile broadening as I laughed a bit at his question.

“Oh, it’s that bad, then?” , he concluded playfully, stepping back chuckling. His eyes ran over my stained clothes and awkward appearance.

I felt ashamed and placed an arm over my chest grabbing my shoulder and looking to my side. I soon realized I was staring at the empty cab, as his question reached me.

“Where would you like to go?”

I looked back to him only to meet his piercing dark gaze that felt was going right through my mind and soul, clouding everything else around me.

“Where would you like to take me?”, I heard myself ask back.

He tilted his head, probably not expecting my question and after a moment, he walked to the cab and opened the front door for me. I slipped inside the car and watched as he went around it and took off the TAXI sign from the hood, letting it drop on the floor in the back as he took his driver’s seat. He placed the coffee cup in a cup holder and started up the car.

“Seat belt, lovely.”, he spoke lowly in his smooth voice.

I complied pulling the belt over my wet chest that was now heaving with excitement, yet an odd peace had taken over my mind and I found with surprise I didn’t want to ask where we were going. I felt tired and relished the silence between us as he drove both of us away. Away from my life, away from the routine and the tension. I sighed and closed my eyes letting my mind wonder aimlessly.

The car stopped and I opened my eyes looking outside. We were on a narrow street with houses on each side, a fairly nice neighbourhood I had visited only once before, when I had been looking for a place to rent. It proved to be out of my price range.

He pulled the hand break and I could feel him eyeing me. Suddenly the reality of my situation hit me. I was in a stranger’s car, alone, and best case scenario, we were at his place. God, he could do anything to me!... I looked at him as I felt the fear creeping over my back causing me to shudder. His dark gaze greeted mine and he smiled extending a hand to my face where he tucked my curly wild hair behind my ear.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes.”, he stated simply in his smooth voice.

The intimacy of his gesture and the bluntness in his words heightened my fear and as he leaned closer to me, keeping his palm over my cheek, I held my breath realizing I wanted him. I felt my groin burning, the sweet wetness between my legs giving me a tickling, yet warm sensation. My fear was filled with anticipation and lust and I acted in the spur of the moment leaning toward him, my lips parting readying for the kiss.

Yet I heard him unbuckle my seat belt and felt his thumb pressing over my parted lips as he leaned back. I watched perplexed as he got out of the car and went around it to open the door for me.

His home was well kept, roomy, yet modest in decoration. The living area also included the kitchen and a dinning table. He urged me to sit on one of the high stools and poured some milk in a glass. I held back a smile as he also offered me cookies from a box. I kept my eyes on him the whole time and realized his face discreetly bared the marks of a man in his early 40’s.

“Excuse me a moment, lovely.”, he said walking to a small hallway that probably led to other rooms of the house.

I nibbled on the cookies gradually giving in to my hunger and pondered the fact that he was almost twenty years older than me. Maybe he had no interest in me. Maybe I wasn’t even a woman in his eyes. I stared at the cookies and milk and found that the image spoke for itself.

Suddenly I lost my appetite and turned in the stool looking around. A wide screen T.V., a game console and some poorly hidden porn magazines caught my eye and caused me to snicker .

“The stereotypical bachelor then.”

He returned holding a large towel and a dark green shirt. I ran my fingers over the fabric of the shirt as he set them into my lap, wondering whether the shirt would be long enough to cover my lower back. I looked up at him and seeing he was so tall I figured it would.

I, then, realized his hand was over mine in my lap and his other extended to my cheek. He leaned, at least I thought he did, as my mind seemed to melt into my desire to kiss him. I was going to steal the touch of his lips, this time and then, he could reject me, I didn’t care. But, that was really, not my day.

As I leaned toward him I sneezed, my head turning right to his hand at my cheek. My eyes were closed tight and I didn’t want to open them. I felt my cheeks blush and my throat clenching to the point of hurt. I lowered my head and his warm breath fell over my cheek, the closeness causing me to tense on the stool.

“The bathroom is to your left.”, came his soft words that ended with a peck at my cheek.

I felt him lean away from me and I jumped off the stool looking to my left where I saw a white door. I crossed the room with large steps, hurrying toward the privacy that lied behind it, the seam of my skirt tearing more with every step I took.

I undressed as if the clothes were cursed and perhaps they had been, by the way things worked out. There was no tub, only a shower cabin and as I turned on the water to adjust the temperature I looked to the sink and noticed there were only men’s products there. A veritable manly lair and I was allowed into it.

I shook my head at my own silly thoughts and climbed into the shower sliding the door behind. I washed thoroughly and let my mind wonder to other silly thoughts. Maybe he had a peek hole and was enjoying the show I was offering him. Maybe he was just feeling sorry for me and was being polite. Maybe he was in his bedroom taking his bondage toys out of their box. Maybe he... I jumped startled and turned off the water sliding open the shower door as I listened carefully.

I had thought I heard his voice and maybe a knock. In a heartbeat the door swung open and he looked right at me raising his brows as I let out an involuntary yelp and my wet fingers gripped the shower door to pull on it, only to slip right off.

“What are you doing?!”, I yelled at him as my hands tried to cover my body best they could.

He smiled and entered the bathroom that was still resonating with my screamed question. He closed the door behind him and took the towel holding it up to let it unfold as he approached me.

“You didn’t answer me.”, he said in his smooth calm voice.

I was lost in his constant gaze that briefly went over my naked body before it settled on my face. I felt ashamed for raising my voice at him and I spoke softer now, though not exactly thinking my words through.

“W-What was the question...?”

He wrapped the towel around me, his arms embracing me as a consequence and I greeted his closeness to my naked body with a gasp.

“You’ve been in here for some time now and I became concerned.”, he said as his hands began to rub over my back in a smooth motion causing it to arch and me to press my breasts against him.

“Or... I grew rather impatient...”, he whispered causing his lips to brush against mine.

His eyes were still peering into mine, the darkness in them making me feel as if I was about to fall into a deep abyss, his arms though tightened around me, keeping me grounded.

“I’m not sure which... Perhaps both.”, he added before he pressed his lips over mine tenderly.

His whisper still bounced off the naked walls of the bathroom, and I let out a moan to accompany his words as I took in his fragrance, my first taste of him, sweet and salty, intense and new, yet also familiar and comforting. His tongue sought to enter my mouth and I parted my lips more against his, greeting him with the wet tip of my tongue.

We kissed deeply and hungrily, gradually giving into our senses as I found myself rubbing my pelvis against his thigh through the rough fabric of the towel. His hands slid away from my back and let the towel drop from my shoulders which he then caressed. I lost myself in his arms and was soon running my hands through his hair as my arms wrapped around his neck. His tongue became more intrusive and daring as it stroke against mine penetrating more of my mouth, collecting my spit and taking it back to his mouth as his lips closed a bit kissing mine.

I responded with the same desire and as my tongue slid into his mouth he suckled at it gently for a bit. I let out a slight moan and we continued to kiss as I felt his body lean away from mine pulling the towel from between us. A soft sound as it landed on the bathroom floor and he pushed himself against my exposed body urging me to step back until I was leaning on the cold wet wall in the shower cabin.

His fingertips ran over my neck and down to my breast, rubbing against my nipple as it started to harden more with every teasing stroke. The chilling sensation from the wall pressed on my back caused me to whimper a bit and he broke the kiss biting at my lower lip and pulling a bit.

His lips turned their attention to the sensible skin at my neck, his teeth grazing along it and down as he was gradually approaching my breast. His fingers pinched at my nipple a bit and his tongue slid over my other nipple licking in circles before he started to suckle on it. My knees trembled and I kept my hands in his hair caressing, tugging at it a bit as I felt his teeth press over my swollen nipple.

I was getting lost in his gestures, yet the cold wall against my back was gradually bringing me back. What was I doing? Why did he have so much power over me and my body? I didn’t even know his name! Maybe I shouldn’t rush into anything.

“It’s too fast...”, I uttered breathlessly looking down at him, seeking to meet his gaze.

He gave my nipple a last lick before straightening to face me, his smile there, warm and tender, along with his intense gaze.

“It is fast, and reckless...”, he whispered,kissing my lips tenderly after each word. “Unexpected and...foolish...”, he continued as his hand moved over my breast fondling it and he also ran a finger other the soft warm folds of my pussy, which caused me to whimper against his lips and my shivering back to press harder against the wall.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1



“And you are soaking wet and wonderful.”, he said with a smile and pressed his finger against my entrance collecting my juices as it slid up to my clit.

He then raised the finger and rubbed the tip of it over my breast, spreading my wetness on the hard nipple.

My hands clenched at the shirt on his back and I started to pull it up, sliding my hands underneath it and feeling his smooth skin. The warmth of his body electrifying as I couldn’t stop caressing him and raising his shirt more with every stroke of my hands.

He licked along my neck and leaned to taste my nipple covered in my juices. I moaned lowly closing my eyes tight as he began to suckle at my nipple again, yet more harshly then before, his strong fingers wrapped over my round full breasts massaging them. The need to feel him between my spread legs increased as I explored his upper body, the smoothness of his skin tickling my senses, so I bent a leg raising it to rub against the side of him.

He knelt and my fingers grasped his shirt pulling it over his head, interrupting his caresses. I threw his shirt carelessly and looked down at him, not without surprise, as I found he had a nice tanned torso his muscles visible, underneath his perfect skin, as they contracted and relaxed.

My hands hungrily ran over his shoulders and well formed arms as he licked down to my navel and around it. He gripped my bent leg and placed my thigh over his shoulder as he was now facing my intimate area and my hips swayed to and fro as if unsure if I were comfortable enough feeling his breath fall over my pelvic area.

He turned his head and licked along my inner thigh causing me to shudder and arch my back a bit, my fingers laced with his hair. I am pretty sure I actually tugged at his hair and guided his lips to my pussy.

My moans filled the bathroom echoing sweetly and longingly, as he licked along my labia unwrapping them with his abrasive wet tongue, causing my clit to peek out of its place, a small delicate button, red with excitement as I’m sure my cheeks were also as I felt them burning and turned my head to press a cheek against the cold wall. The tip of his tongue then prodded at my clit and he resumed his licking gesture along my pussy, at the end of each stroke of his tongue pressing over my little button.

I spread my arms and placed my palms over the chilling bathroom wall as he wrapped his lips over my clit and began to gently suck at it, his tongue rubbing over it at a steady rhythm that caused my body to tense and my legs to tremble. There was no way I was getting close to climax so quickly!

My back arched as I struggled to breathe, though my chest was heaving rapidly with my breaths, and having my head tilted back I opened my eyes to stare at the ceiling. I didn’t want to cum, not just yet.

His hand caressed up over my body and clasped a breast into a forceful grip causing me to gasp and yelp, his thumb and index finger pinched at my nipple and my eyes once again closed. His other hand ran along my thigh then under it, eventually I felt the tip of his finger sliding over my netherlips spreading my wetness and teasing my entrance. I groaned and my hips pushed forward as I greeted the length of his finger inside me, where he began to stroke at my wet walls exploring me tenderly, all the while his suckling on my clit remaining.

His strokes inside me gradually became in tone with his tongue massaging my clit inside his mouth and the tension built up at an alarming rate as my pussy clenched over his finger and my breathing stopped abruptly. My body was rock hard and I felt I was about to explode. My fingers curled into fists forcing my nails to press against my palms as my body jerked out of control, waves of pleasure washing over me.

I heard a loud moan that resonated in the room and realized it was mine only after a few seconds. The orgasm wouldn’t cease, it just became more intoxicating, as I could hear my heart beating and my panting, letting out moans of surprise and ecstasy as he introduced a second finger in my pulsing pussy and thrust in and out , his tongue circling over my clit inside his mouth as he kept sucking.

My legs melted but his firm grip on my thigh and my breast kept me from sliding down. His fingers bathed in my juices as the soft sound of my wetness reached me while I placed my hands over his on my breast and he allowed me to remove it and cover his fingers with soft kisses.

He licked along my wet pussy sliding his fingers out and kissed my clit before he stood up pressing his body over mine, his hand cupping over my cheek rubbing gently. I wanted him inside me so badly that I opened my mouth to beg.

“Fuck me please, I need you to fuck me...”, was what I intended to say, yet my throat felt sore and only a faint “Fuck...” left my trembling lips.

He smiled and kissed my cheek as he slid his two wet fingers inside my mouth. I moaned feeling my own scent and tasting my juices hungrily. I must have bit his fingers quite hard as I sucked on them because he groaned and leaned to my earlobe where he bit causing me to open my mouth in a gasping moan.

His fingers seized the moment and pressed down on my jaw forcing my lips to part more. He ran his teeth over my earlobe pulling on it as he left my ear only to introduce his tongue inside my opened mouth, sliding his fingers away and placing them over my nipple. As he explored my mouth he also fondled my breasts and rubbed his palms and fingertips over my nipples.

I could feel my insides burning with want and the way he kissed me only contributed to the teasing. His tongue penetrated my mouth as much as possible suggestively retracting only to thrust back in, and I could only suck at his tongue and make it feel as welcomed as possible.

My nails scrapped along his back and he groaned into the kiss shuddering. This hinted to how I could control his body and I wanted to tease and play with him. He pulled from my lips and kissed over my jawline tenderly, his hands playing with my tits lovingly.

My hands worked slowly and steadily to undo his belt and open his fly. Once I began to pull down at his pants, I tried to also push him back a bit and kneel so I might return the favour yet he stopped me pressing harshly at my breasts and then sliding his groping strong hands to my shoulders. I saw his smile and dark gaze going over my face, before he nuzzled his cheek against mine

“How bad do you want it, lovely?”, was his soft whisper into my ear.

His question caused me to whimper, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My eyes closed as I struggled to gain enough composure to speak up and I felt his fingertips tracing my lips.

“Quite bad...”, I uttered lowly.

I kissed at his finger and sucked on it a bit as he introduced it into my mouth for a little while.

“Really bad...”, I added as I felt his finger sliding away from my lips.

His bare chest was pressed hard against mine and my hard nipples were sending tingling sensations all over my body that seemed to accumulate at my clit for some reason. He kissed my lips and then, leaning away to look at my flushed face, introduced two fingers in my mouth.

“Tenderly...”, he said lowly, as his fingertips slowly and tentatively caressed over my tongue and I responded by pressing it against them in the rhythm of their strokes, though the tickling sensation caused me to smile.

“Or harshly?” he added as he pushed his fingers deeper into my mouth and to my throat almost causing me to gag and moaning, I wrapped my lips around them tighter.

I began to suck hard at his fingers and my trembling hands went on to caress his back. My entire body was shivering as I felt I was melting away, wanting him deep inside my mouth, wanting to choke on him and also struggling to keep my gag reflex in check. I opened my eyes as he started to slide his fingers out of my mouth and I saw his sly smile.

He stepped back to make room for me, as I was kneeling, and turned to the side taking off his pants and boxers, throwing them on the floor. When he turned, his cock was right at my face.

And it was a beautiful thing to see, long and with a round full head glistening with his precum, as it pointed upward, the veins swollen over it and its throbbing inviting me to open my mouth for it. He placed his hands in my hair gathering it from my back and shoulders and raising it as he tugged at it gently, his hips moving so that the moist tip of his shaft would brush over my parted lips teasingly.

I licked my lips and glanced up to him, as I felt intoxicated by his manly scent and the taste of his precum on my lips. I was surprised to find his smile was there as the first time I saw him, his dark gaze peering at me with the same intensity.

I licked over the teasing tip of his cock and it pulsed prodding at my tongue causing me to smile briefly before I opened my mouth widely and wrapped my lips over the smooth warm hardness in front of me. His hands pressed gently at the back of my head and his hips thrust slowly forward, and then back enough to allow his cock to become wet with my spit and cause it to slide better against my lips and tongue as I began to suckle at it.

He pushed farther and farther until the tip of his cock was prodding at my throat and I held my breath... or forgot to breathe as I concentrated on not gagging and on keeping my sucking motion over it, my tongue massaging along the warm hardness in my mouth. He retracted a bit and I inhaled deeply placing my palms to the sides of his slender hips.

One of his hands in my hair let go only to slide to my face and caress my cheek lovingly, his cock again pushing deep inside my mouth, my throat clenching around the intrusive tip. I felt as if he were making love to my face, his thrusts keeping a solid rhythm, deep yet slow enough to allow me to keep my gag reflex in check. His fingers caressing my cheek caused me to moan and shiver and I felt my aroused hot pussy pressing against the cold shower floor, sending chills up my spine.

I intensified my sucking motion over his cock and his hips responded by thrusting quicker inside my mouth, slamming his shaft into my throat. I gagged and my body jerked as I tried to control myself, his thrusts decreasing in depth and speed for a moment, before I recovered and he resumed fucking my mouth letting a groan escape his lips.

I heard the water being turned on and felt small water drops sprinkling on my body, so I opened my eyes and glanced to the side where his hand was holding the shower against his thigh, at times, moving to adjust the temperature. He slammed his shaft harshly down my throat and I choked.

He pulled out and I coughed moaning as the warm water lashed over my back soothingly. His hand in my hair then turned my face to his cock and he thrust in slower yet still deep. The warm water was now running over my torso, my nipples again sending shivers through my body as I the water flowed over their hardness.

He thrust into my mouth increasing the speed and every time I gagged he pulled away and let the soothing water run over me as I could feel his gaze upon my body the whole time.

Eventually, as his cock slammed deeply, it caused my throat to clench around it and I tried to pull away, but his hand in my hair pressed harshly and he kept me in place, his throbbing manhood prodding at my throat constantly as I held my breath fearing I would give into the reflex of my body. Yet, I found that in those seconds, as he kept me there, choking on his cock, my throat started to relax and I sucked at his manhood with teary eyes, suffocated, but enjoying myself more than I thought possible.

He pulled out slowly and I took in a deep breath, feeling light-headed. I sensed him release my hair and his strong arm pulling me up to stand against him, his lips locking over mine into an intrusive yet soft passionate kiss as his hand ran over my body shamelessly groping my butt and tits.

I suddenly realized how this was the image occupying my mind when I was first in his cab. I unwillingly smiled into the kiss and he pulled away from my lips with a lick. His gaze meeting with mine as I opened my eyes.

“Turn around.”, his whisper reaching me as if from a dream.

I turned, not really aware of my obedient state, and his arm wrapped over my hips as he pressed his other hand on my back urging me to bend over and press my cheek and palms over the wet wall of the shower cabin.

I felt his cock, soaked in my saliva, sliding over my netherlips, mixing my juices with my spit. I gasped and my legs trembled in anticipation, as his hardness rubbed against my pussy, finally stealing a moan from me as he kept on teasing me while his hand fondled my breast and he pointed the shower to my other tit.

He pressed his long shaft across my pulsing hot vulva as he leaned over me and his tongue licked over my shoulder and jawline.

“Take it, lovely.”, he said lowly as his hips pulled back and the tip of his cock was leaning against my entrance, remaining there.

It dawned on me that all I had to do was move my hips and straighten my legs and he’d slide right inside me. The thought caused me to shiver and moan, his tongue taking advantage by my parted lips and sliding over them, soon my own tongue sliding out hungry to taste him and our odd abrasive muscles curled and massaged against each other into a lustful dance.

I moved enough to cause his cock to enter me a bit, my hips swayed and I retracted my pussy from his cock teasingly. I glanced at him with the corner of my eye and he tilted his head back letting out a groan, with a mix of frustration and pleasure. Yet he didn’t move his hips, just kept his cock in place available for me to take into my hungry vulva when I pleased.

He started to bite at my back suckling at my skin, his fingers pinching and pulling at my nipple as I swayed my hips causing him to enter only a little and then slide out of me. The teasing caused both of us to erupt in longing moans and grunts, our heavy breathing in unison echoing in the bathroom.

As the trembling of my legs was out of control and my tensed muscles were beginning to hurt, I pushed my butt toward him and his hardness penetrated me causing my pussy to pulse gratefully. My palms pushed against the wall as I sought to have him fully inside me, my lips parting to let out a moan of satisfaction and my back arching, pushing my shoulders toward his devouring teeth and my butt toward his stubborn hips that would not move.

His cock pulsed against my wet welcoming pussy, yet couldn’t advance more against my tightening walls.

“Please...”, I whispered a faintly as I struggled to catch my breath.

He surely heard me for, in the next moment, he thrust inside me deeply and leaned to kiss my cheek. I looked at him with the corner of my eye and he was smiling rather happily, slight groans coming from him as his heavy breathing fell on the skin of my neck, his thrusts causing my body to jerk a bit at the sensation of his shaft exploring me so intensely. He bit at my neck leaving a bite mark as the pace of his thrust quickened and his hand wrapped over my breast began to pull and push guiding my body to his found rhythm, my hips moving to meet him in his movement.

As he straightened I felt more of him going into me, his hips now wielding his cock inside my hot pussy. His balls banged over my clit with every thrust. I couldn’t help moaning over and over again, my chest heaving in rhythm with his body, the steady strokes inside me causing an overwhelming sensation to flow through my entire body. I felt a wonderful numbness take over and was completely lost in the intense pleasure he brought with every thrust.

I gasped and yelped in surprise as I felt the shower lashes teasing my aroused clit and his hand gripping my butt cheek firmly. His hips increased the speed and the depth causing my body to shudder before adjusting to his quickened pace and new sensations he offered.

My mouth was dry as I moaned and breathed heavily and I licked my lips only to remain frozen, my teeth biting harshly at my lower lip as his thumb caressed my butt hole, smudging my pussy juices over it. He pressed gently over it and I inhaled deeply seeking to relax enough to allow his thumb inside my butt. To my surprise he slid right in, and began to move inside mimicking the motions of his cock inside me. I felt the tension inside my body building up to a point where I never thought possible.

I clenched my teeth, with shallow quickened breathing and I let out a long moan through my exhale before I began to tremble out of control. He responded as he let out a groan and his fingers squeezed my butt. I could feel his cock tensing inside me as my pussy was tightly wrapped around it, making it hard for him to keep thrusting, making it impossible for me to breath anymore.

My body arched and with a loud scream filling my ears I climaxed. My butt hole trapped his thumb inside me, as my pussy squeezed his cock, and the waves of orgasm came rushing in, causing me to shake and slam my butt against his hips as I lost all control.

The sound of my heart beat was rendering me unaware of my loud moans, but I somehow heard him groan loudly as I felt his cock pulsing in tone with my pussy and his hot semen releasing in jets inside me, the sensation causing my orgasm to heighten and my muscles to relax and contract in tone with him.

Our bodies resonated as did the bathroom wall with our joint groans as the last pleasure waves were washing over us. I was shaking still and my pussy was twitching against his cock as he leaned to kiss my back and rest his wet forehead against it for a brief moment.

I felt him sliding his thumb out of my butt and heard the shower drop to the floor inside the cabin, slithering from the strong jet only to settle in a corner. His arms wrapped over me and he set himself down taking me with him. I leaned against his wet smooth chest and felt his cock slide out of me and cushioning on the small of my back as I sat down.

His heavy breath fell over my neck as he began to kiss it, his hands playing tenderly with my tits. I looked down feeling his semen dripping out of my pussy and I saw the swirl of the water from the shower taking it away with it. I still shivered, sensible to every touch he offered and I whimpered as his palm cupped my pussy, the heel of his hand pressed over my clit.

His fingers collected the semen that dripped from my pussy and then moved up to my breast smudging his seed over my hard nipple. His tongue licked over my neck and my ear lobe and I closed my eyes lost in the intimacy of the moment, my thoughts swirling out of control into nothingness. The scent of his semen caused me to part my lips and I licked and sucked at his fingers cleaning them, moaning with delight and shivering against him.

“Let’s turn this fucking shitty day into a simple fucking day, shall we?” , he whispered into my ear.

I felt his cock becoming harder against the small of my back, the sensation making me suck harder at his fingers and clench my hands on his arms wrapped around me letting myself sink deeper into his embrace, his suggestion clearly welcomed.
Published 
Written by Dianne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments