Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Some Kind of Wonderful

"Alcohol can make anyone do anything"

4
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Parties, I love them to death. Not your typical parties where everyone is dancing though, the parties where everyone is talking up a storm, and pouring drinks down their throats.

This party, was a party that took place in the woods. The kind of party where anything goes, the one where you don't know where your going to sleep.

I had brought my truck out to our usual spot. Had to turn into this old abandoned farmhouse, used to be my uncle's land but ever since his passing it was sort of left to the family to take care of. Anyways, turning in, you could see the trail back into the woods that led to a nice little spot that my father and I cleared out.

Loaded with the basics, two coolers full of beer, three packs of cigarettes and a friend of mine. I was followed in by the convoy of trucks and beater cars.

With a fire lit, and my truck stereo blasted, everyone was feeling loose. Now, when I say everyone, I only mean about ten or fifteen people. But we were all close friends.

Now as I got to my eleventh beer, I was starting to get flirty, as I always do when I drink. And for some reason my friend Isabella, who we call Bella for short, was starting to really explore my body and was even more hyped up than I was. She was sitting next to me in our lawn chairs, and was really getting "friendly" with her hand resting on my leg. 

"So, how are you feeling, Dylan?" she asked, with a grin.

"Well, I'm feelin' pretty good with that pretty little hand of yours on my leg. But, this beer is flowin' through me pretty fuckin' fast so I gotta take a piss."

She laughed, "Well maybe I can come help you?" She grabbed my hand and led me around to her car. When I whipped out my dick and started pissing in a bush, she seemed sort of surprised.

"What the fuck?" she laughed.

"What?! I told you I had to piss Bella, sorry," I apologized.

"I'll tell you what, how about you make it up to me then mister," she ordered.

Being as drunk as I was, I agreed willingly. With an exaggerated nod of my head she grabbed my head with both hands and leaned in to kiss me. My lips were still formed for a kiss when she released it. It was that hot for me.

"Can I do it again?" with an innocent smile. I nodded again, but instead I opened a door to her backseat and pushed her in. Falling onto the seat My tongue just plopped out of my mouth as we began to passionately kiss, well, maybe not passionately seeing as the alcohol was the reason we were kissing.

My hands began rubbing, and squeezing her tits, making her twitch and moan, letting me know she was nice and wet.

"Mmm, fuck, you know how to kiss, wish I got it more often," as I moved down and started kissing her neck and undoing her jean buttons.

"No, wait, I want to see you first." She said as she began taking my shirt off. She stopped for a second and ran her hands along my abs and sort of moaned at the sight of them. She looked up at me with the most gorgeous brown eyes I had ever seen, and then my shirt came all the way off. 

We stopped and stayed still for a moment, looking into eachothers eyes. I almost felt sober for a moment staring into her eyes. But then, my cock kept throbbing, so I went right back to unbuttoning her pants. 

She, in turn took her shirt off as well. Sliding her pants down to her knees, I melted at the sight of her black thong. She beckoned me to her with one finger and I dove down to kiss her again and again, and again. Locked in a kiss, my fingers began to twiddle her wet pussy. She pressed harder against my lips and began driving her tongue in my mouth, practically aiming for my throat.

Faster and faster, I slid my hand against her slit, and she was enjoying every second of it. So much to the point she attacked my jeans and took out my dick. She smiled up at me, then looked back at it one more time before licking it from the very bottom to the very top. Encircling the head with her tongue, she finally took me all the way in, gagging slightly and then let up.

She continued the same slow and steady movement while I matched her pace with my fingers. Finally moving the thong aside to slide one finger slowly inside of her, she gasped, letting out my shaft. 

She looked up at me again with those big brown eyes and nodded up at me.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

Knowing what she wanted, and what I've been trying to work for all night, I pushed her up against the door. I slowly lowered my hips and spread her lips apart. I slowly guided my hard cock inside of her and she winced in pain, my shaft refused to go in and was bending with only my head inside her.

I backed out once and she grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back, so I tried again. She spread her lips apart, and slowly but surely, I was all the way in. First thing I noticed was how tight she was. You see, I thought she had been around but this girl was the tightest I've ever had. And I've taken 7 other girls' virginities.

Not letting myself think about it too much I began my slow steady thrusts. She was begging for me to go faster but I wasn't sure if I'd only be hurting her. So I just gradually picked up my speed. It felt like I was falling into her. She suddenly broke out laughing for some reason.

With a slur to her tone she told me that it was funny watching me try to concentrate on fucking her. 

I pursed her lips together, and shook my head. She giggled sweetly and I fucked her as hard as I could. She shutup in an instant and began gasping for air immediately. I didn't want to listen to her giggling, I wanted to fuck the life out of this beautiful girl and cum all over her face. No time for fucking around when you're with me. 

She grabbed my chest and arched her back, she let out little moans of pleasure and excitement. 

"Oh, fuck. I'm cumming! Oh God, oh God!" and finally she let out a final yelp and released her grip on me. She tried pushing me out of her pussy.

"No, stay there, I'm not done yet." I told her, still gliding in and out of her.

She smiled, and grabbed a hold of the seat as she braced herself for more. I resumed my fast pace fucking. Her pussy juices lubed me up so much it felt like I was fucking hot water.

I was sort of pissed off though, because there's never any room in a car to have sex. For a 6 ft. tall guy I have to crane my neck. That was probably the only thing that bothered me enough to where I couldn't cum.

I had to get out, so, I picked her up. And carried her out of the car only to pin her up on the passenger side door and continue fucking her.

Commotion heard all around that Bella and I were fucking right in front of them. But we were too drunk to care. Too caught up in mutual pleasure. It actually turned me on. And right then and there my cock wanted to burst. I pulled out, and set her down softly as I pinched my head.

I knelt down to her face and let go of my head, and I shot my load all over her face. Spurting my white hot seed on her face.

She cleaned my cock, cleaned it of all her pussy juice, and my cum. Licking and sucking, as I recovered from my amazing orgasm. I ran my fingers through her hair, as she sucked the rest out of me....

The next morning, I woke up. I found myself in the box of my Chevrolet lying next to my lover from the night before. I peeked my head over the tailgate and searched for my friends. I saw three passed out by the smoking pile of wood that used to glow a bright orange and yellow. One was on the ground by the fire. The others I figured made their way to their cars.

But in my searching, Bella woke up. She yanked my shirt and pulled me back onto her. We gently kissed.

"I think you were even better the second time, baby," she said. What? I didn't even remember that. I went and drank the rest of my beer after we had sex the first time.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said, trying to keep my cool. Which was even tougher for me, I felt so fucking hungover.

"Thanks for being my first," Bella revealed to me. I knew it, I thought. She was a virgin. Was. Now she has apparently been fucked twice.

"So, you think you can go for another round?" She asked. I looked up to the sky for a second.

"Eh, what the hell?" And I gave her one kiss as we went right back to it.

To be continued if you want... It was a very long day...
Published 
Written by metallica101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments