Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something Sweet for Dessert Part III

4
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
She was still struggling a little, but my phrasing caught her attention and I knew she was watching me in the mirror. I placed my left hand on top of hers, clutching the sink, and reached around her body with my right. I found her lips and she sucked my fingers into her mouth, rolling her tongue over each one with her eyes clamped shut.

Jenna knew my plan the instant my fingers left her mouth and began to descend her body. The sight of her large, heaving chest was a tempting one, but my goal was elsewhere for now. She tensed up against me, pressing her arse back into me in anticipation. I took the hem of her dress and pulled it up, over her hips. Jenna shuddered and sighed as the air kissed her. I don’t think either of us could’ve waited much longer.

I tickled a single finger down the outside of her underwear, slipped slightly between her lips, parting them. Jenna’s only response was a quiet whimper and a bite of her bottom lip. I pressed two fingers a little heavier into her on the way back up. I made sure to rub small circles at the top of her sodden opening, already feeling her wetness.

Jenna’s head fell back to rest on my shoulder. She sighed and I took the opportunity to kiss and suck her neck, beneath her ear. Her arse pushed back against me, with a happy murmur from my playmate, and I laughed quietly in her ear.

I cupped Jenna’s hot mound in the palm of my hand, closing around her and pressing the heel of my wrist into the area of her clit. Jenna’s hips twitched and she moaned into my ear. I rewarded her with a nibble on her earlobe, giggling quietly.

I watched, enraptured, as my fingers pulled her pink panties away and the body beneath me shook. I leaned over to look down her body, past her heavy breasts, and peeked into the top of her knickers. I almost gasped out loud to see the obvious dampness to her panties, streaking back to her body. I spied a small strip of manicured hair a couple of inches above her sex.

I let her underwear snap back to her loudly and loved that it made her jump and squeal. Jenna’s breathing was still heavy, although, I thought, more from the treatment she was now receiving. My fingers wiggled into the top of her knickers and were greeted by the small gathering of hair. My lips tickled her neck as my fingers slipped through her strip, ruffling it. I was seized by a sudden idea and I clutched it in my fingers, pulling up and away from her body. A whimper escaped her as the skin of her labia was pulled tight. Her hips bucked involuntarily and she stood on tip-toes, whimpering as she fought to ease the tension. I held her in place while my mouth found hers and we kissed passionately.

I let my fingers only brush over her pussy lips as my hand pushed deeper into her underwear. She arched back into me, to feel my skin on hers at last, and desperately turned to kiss me once more. I tickled my way back up, teasing over her slick skin with my fingertips. The frustrated groan I got in response was, to me, totally priceless. I gave her what she wanted, lest she try to wrestle control back again.

I found her clit, after pushing between her lips and stroking upwards. I felt the moisture leaking from her slit, coating my fingertips; God how I wanted to taste them. I began to tease her clit, rubbing my fingertip over it gently and circling very close to her sensitive button. Jenna’s hips bucked and rolled at the contact, a long deep moan more than rewarding enough for now. I pressed a little firmer against her bud, rolling my finger around it and rubbing side to side.

Looking up to the mirror, I could see the pleasure etched on her face: the wide, satisfied grin; the closed eyes and deep, heaving breaths were making me impatient for more. I found myself kissing and nibbling at her neck and ear.

I slid two fingers down Jenna’s crease and, without warning, pushed them both halfway inside her hot, wet tunnel, simultaneously biting into her shoulder.

A breath of air was sucked into Jenna’s lungs, her body tensing and suddenly relaxing with a long, deep moan. Her hips wiggled and her body shook a little. I slipped out, rotating my fingers as I went. I pressed two fingers completely inside her, landing my thumb heavily on her clit and rolling it.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! Please!” Jenna’s plea was drawn out and her breath caught a little as she said it.

One hand shot back and her fingers gripped my arse, nails biting into my flesh. I forced my hard, exposed cock against her back, grinding and curling my fingers inside her. She was quick to join in. Our bodies became more and more animated, grinding on each other and breathing heavily. We were both moaning and cursing loud enough for the restaurant outside to hear us, surely.

With my weight against her, Jenna could hardly move from her position, half bent over the sink basin and clinging to it desperately. I was going to take advantage of the control I had. My fingers fucked her faster, while Jenna’s moans grew longer, deeper and louder. I loved watching her in the mirror, her face burned with a look of total blissful agony.

My left hand was beneath the tight material of her dress, stroking her stomach and revelling in the silky smooth texture of her skin. The sight of her captive chest straining against the thin material, heaving with her deep, desperate breaths, proved too much for me. Peering over her shoulder and watching her rising cleavage, the sight was far too intoxicating.

I slipped my hand out of her dress, pressing the weight of my crotch against her harder and reaching up to her neckline with my left hand. Jenna watched me as I pawed hungrily at her gorgeous body. I seized the top of her dress in my fingers, forcing myself to hold back for a second. I looked up at Jenna’s wide, passionate eyes giving me their consent. I watched the tight, black material fold away from her body and reveal the gorgeous shape of her breasts, confined in her tiny bra – pink with black lace.

I let out a long, deep breath. My fingers slowed their frantic pace slightly and I stared like a schoolboy at the most perfect chest I had ever seen. I took a second to recover before continuing. Jenna was smirking. She reached back to release her bra, letting it fall quietly to the floor.

I closed my teeth on her neck, just below the ear, and pushed my fingers deeper inside her. A small ‘ooh’ escaped her open mouth. I slipped out of her, teasing her clit and rubbing circles around it, brushing it only lightly.

I eased my weight from her for a second, guiding my throbbing rod between her thighs before pinning her to the basin once more. Another cute sigh tumbled from Jenna’s lips as she felt my hot cock head press against her, through her thin panties. Her hips wiggled a little, almost challengingly, with a giggle. I could feel the damp heat radiating from her core and it set my cock throbbing.

I ground myself into her, letting my shaft slide along her lips while my fingers strummed at her swollen bud. A sense of triumph filled me to see her eyes roll back into her head, to hear her chest throb with a deep moan.

I watched intently as her breasts bounced heavily from Jenna’s gyrations, although they seemed to move independently to the rest of her body. Her nipples bounced enticingly and her heavy breasts swayed side to side as she ground against me. I was hypnotised.

My hands developed their own consciousness. Before I was too aware of it, my fingertips were trailing up Jenna’s torso, tickling and stroking her stomach as they went. We both watched them go, eagerly, as our bodies seemed to keep grinding slowly on auto-pilot.

My fingers seemed to take an age, but we were both brought back to reality as the backs of my knuckles brushed the underside of Jenna’s orbs. She shuddered at the contact and I took my first breath for God knows how long. I flattened my hands, stroking her body and letting my fingers creep up her cleavage to brush her breasts once more. Jenna’s eyes closed at the faint contact and we both sighed deeply.

My hands found their way to her sides, stroking up her body until level with her chest, when they began to circle inwards once more. Jenna’s eyes opened just in time to see the palms of my hands roll over the sides of her breasts, before she slammed her eyes shut once more with a happy murmur. I was cupping the weight of her in my hands, bouncing them slightly in my palms and letting my fingers gently squeeze and massage the soft flesh. Jenna’s hips responded, grinding a little more smoothly, and less erratically, against my shaft. She seemed quite content.

I took my moment as Jenna’s head fell to one side, letting my lips brush over her neck before trailing small kisses up to her ear and back down to her shoulder. I was kissing the top of her shoulder, still massaging her breasts in my hands, when her eyes opened again, smiling happily at me in the mirror. I returned the favour before squeezing her flesh a little tighter in my hands, rolling my fingers over her breasts, barely missing her nipples.

“Oh…” Jenna moaned. “You… mmm…”

She seemed to trail off, relaxing happily against me and leaning on the basin in front of us. She giggled as I moved my hips to drag my cock over her panties.

I reached out with my thumbs and forefingers, teasing both of her nipples simultaneously. Jenna tensed up beneath me before settling down again with a whimper; her body shuddered a little. I took a hold of her nipples, rolling them gently in my hands, and was rewarded by her breath falling through.

“Oh, fuck… Mmm, yes….” she trailed off again, giggling as I continued to roll her stiff nipples in my fingers.

I let one hand fall down her body, stroking her navel and teasing the underside of her breasts, as I gave Jenna’s lips a single forefinger to suck on. She opened her mouth eagerly and clamped her lips around me. I was rewarded with a little moan as she sucked greedily on my finger.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

She was becoming animated again as I felt her fingernails begin to scratch my arse and lower back.

“That tastes of me,” she told me, when I took my finger from her lips.

“I never did taste you, did I?” I responded, examining my still shiny fingers. “I’m missing out.”

Jenna’s eyes followed my other finger as far as possible as I brought it to my mouth to taste. My arm wrapped around her neck as it went, gripping her to my body and forcing her to watch. I have to admit, I couldn’t hold back my moan upon tasting my finger. Although I probably could’ve stopped the bucking of my hips, pushing my cock against her wet lips and causing us both to groan yet again. If I had wanted to, that is. She tasted divine.

“Oh God, I could eat that,” I told her, taking my finger from between my lips. “It’s delicious.”

Jenna was quick to respond, winking at me.

“Maybe later, if you’re lucky.”

I could’ve done so much at that moment, as I felt the primal urge inside me swell to a whole new level. Somehow, I managed to keep myself in check and let my now wet fingers trail down her chest, seeking her hard, perfect nipples. She pushed her chest up, as if to meet me, and a look of joy spread across her face as my finger teased around her nipple, rubbing it softly with my fingertip. My other hand was teasing along the bottom of her breasts as my fingertips circled her nipples, tugging on them lightly.

I was impatient again and the urge was too strong. I allowed my palms to find the weight of her breasts once more, massaging them properly in my hands this time and letting my thumbs pinch her points gently. I used them to hold her in place while I pushed up to her with my pelvis. My hand quickly descended her body and worked into her knickers once more; my wet fingertip rubbed her clit.

She gasped. My actions seemed to shock her back into reality. She pushed back, away from the counter, and turned to face me. Her hands locked on the back of my head and she kissed me deeply. Our tongues rolled, my hands stroked her back and her leg rubbed impatiently on mine. Jenna was back in control, it seemed.

We enjoyed our passionate moment together until Jenna pushed back from me, keeping her hands on my chest to maintain the distance. I think the grip her fingernails had on me was more for her benefit as she scratched my nipples and down my torso. A look of excitement and triumph covered Jenna’s face to see me lean back, bite my lip and moan at the touch of her fingernails. She was in control, for now, and she knew it.

She stepped back a little further, no longer touching me, and looked pleased to see I stayed where I was. I was admiring the form of her body in her hitched up, and simultaneously pulled down, dress. Her hair was whipped back and her dress was smoothed out a little to make her a little more presentable, although her breasts still hung free from all confines. Jenna caught me staring at her rolling chest. She shook her shoulders and caused her breasts to sway with the movement. She giggled to see me so frustrated already, my exposed cock visibly twitching at the sight.

Jenna’s perfectly manicured hands stroked her sides, her collarbone and her neck before gently cupping her breasts, catching their swing gently. She made a point to stare into my eyes as her fingers and thumbs simultaneously tweaked her nipples. Her knees buckled a little and a small gasp and moan slipped across her lips, followed by her tongue. Of course, she had to giggle. It was all I could manage to stay where I was and not take her then and there. I needed her in my hands.

She massaged her breasts a little, allowing her fingers to roam over her tender flesh. She scratched and pinched strategically, eliciting moans, gasps and giggles of delight from her touch and my obvious frustration. As frustrated as I was, I couldn’t help but revel in the sight of her self-pleasure. Her gorgeous body took on another form as it touched, teased and tickled itself. I watched in awe.

Almost of its own accord, my hand released the basin and took a hold of my throbbing cock. I rubbed myself, slowly and teasingly in time with her. Jenna’s demeanour changed again, passion lighting behind her eyes and her touch becoming more urgent. She moaned loudly, her body shook and tingled while we each gaped at the sight of the other.

Jenna’s hand slid smoothly into her knickers to reciprocate as my thumb rolled over the head of my manhood. Drops of pre-cum were spilling from me and sliding down my shaft, which I spread across my cock. Jenna’s lip was taking a real gnawing. She moaned and nodded her head in encouragement, both hands frantically teasing her body for me.

“Oh… Fuck, you stroke that gorgeous cock for me…” Jenna trailed away, her hand buried inside her panties and moving faster. “Both hands.”

The last two words were an order. But I was feeling a little cheeky.

“Beg me,” I told her.

Jenna’s eyes lit with a fire I couldn’t place, but I was committed to my path now. I let go of my shaft when Jenna failed to respond. Her eyes widened slightly, then slammed shut, scrunched tightly closed.

“Please stroke your cock for me!” she barked, almost forced.

I did my best to hide my triumph. The gorgeous woman in front of me let out a quiet sigh, and I saw the hand inside her knickers shift again, as I looped my fingers around my manhood once more, cupping my balls in my other hand. I enjoyed myself for a while, teasing myself and massaging.

Jenna was impatient.

“Both hands!” she yelled, moaning impatiently. “Please!”

Her fingernails dug into the skin of her breast with a growl the second my hands wrapped around my shaft. I began to pump slowly, twisting my hands as I went. Jenna was far more urgent than I, clawing desperately at her body through her heavy breathing.

Jenna’s posture slumped as she leaned back against the wall. Her hips were still pushed out towards me, as though drawn to my cock sliding through my hands. She mauled her own body, desperately fingering herself until she began to twitch and buck her hips. Her breath began to catch and, for the first time since I handled my shaft, she closed her eyes tight, if only for a second.

“Ohhhhh… fuuuckk…” she moaned on opening her eyes again, licking and chewing her lips with her primal lust. “I’m so… I’m… I…”

Her body bucked slightly, her breathing was desperate and a shine came over her eyes. I knew what she was trying to say.

“Stop!” I told her.

Jenna’s head snapped up to stare me down, with a flicker of irritation across her face. She wasn’t fooling me, deep behind those gorgeous eyes I saw the passion, lust and fire that scorched throughout her body. She had slowed, but she still fingered herself beneath the flimsy veil of her knickers. Her fingernails gripped her breast defiantly, scratching until she reached her nipple, which she pinched roughly.

I pushed away from the sink, walking towards her. I saw the signs of doubt and confusion in her eyes, but her ragged breath and still stroking fingers, gave her lust and desire away. She leaned back fully against the wall, submissively, as I approached. The movement was unconscious, but defiance struck in as she straightened up to meet me, realising her mistake. She was too late.

I pushed Jenna’s hot, slick body up against the wall and our bodies pressed together with a deep heat. I saw the wickedness behind her eyes when she felt my cock press against the back of her hand. She immediately tried to stroke me, grinding on my shaft with all she could, desperate to seek control. My fingers were around the base of Jenna’s throat and I held her in place. A snake hold for the woman whose body slithered beneath me, desperate to sink her teeth into me.

I took Jenna’s teasing hand from between us, pinning it to the wall next to her. I leaned my weight against her quivering body, grinding my hips and moaning, inches from her face. It was as much agony for me as her, I’m sure. I couldn’t tear away from the gorgeous, hazel shine of her eyes, like a cat, trapped and pinned with no escape.

“I told you to fucking stop, didn’t I?” I asked her.

I leaned forward, our lips touching and our cheeks brushing together. Jenna’s efforts to reach me were almost futile until she licked my neck. She moaned, triumphant, as I locked my lips around her fresh, dewy fingers. Our moans chorused, though Jenna’s peaked as my manhood pressed harder into her, grinding over her pelvis. I pulled my lips from her fingers with a pop, licking them.

“Didn’t I?” I demanded, turning to sink my teeth into Jenna’s shoulder.

My snake hissed at the contact, though it quickly turned to a throaty moan.

“Yeessss…”

I don’t know if she was answering me or just moaning, but I didn’t care. I had the upper hand again. I placed her hand closer to her mouth, and eased my grip on her throat. Jenna’s lips devoured her fingers, closing her eyes to savour the moment. I pinched my grip on her throat and she released her fingers again, turning to face me. We kissed, hard and passionately. I could taste her juices on her lips and tongue. I’m sure she could say the same for me.

Our kiss was heated, locked together by passion, lust and a stubborn need to outlast the other. I was fixed to win, squeezing tighter on Jenna’s throat and sliding my leg to rest against her sodden lips. I felt her body tense and her kiss faltered as I ground my thigh against her sex, teasing her slowly.

Jenna was impatient, grinding back to meet me. Her focus failed and she gasped for relief, our kiss breaking at last. I held her by the jaw.

“Grind on it,” I told her, biting her bottom lip and planting her free hard on my arse.

Her fingernails must’ve fetched blood with the grip she took me in, scratching her way to my lower back as I bit down on her lip. We kissed again impatiently as our bodies’ burning heat increased with desperate, satisfying friction.

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments