Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Start of The Trip

"I take my married coworker away for a weekend."

4
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Wednesday, June 15, 2011, I send you an email...

Tell your family you have to leave town for a few days and go on a business trip Thursday 6/16 thru Saturday 6/18. I don't care where you say you are going, but ensure they know communication with you will be intermittent, but you will talk to them occasionally. Make sure you bring all the sex toys I bought you.

You send emails and call and threaten me, wanting details, but I don't share a bit.

Thursday rolls around, and I tell you that after work, you are to follow me in your car to the airport. Once there, you park your car, and get in mine, asking where we are going. I tell you to shut the fuck up. You are my slave for the weekend and will do as I tell you. You say ok, and I grab you by the hair, look you in the eyes, and tell you to call me sir. "Yes, sir" you say snickering.

I start driving, give you a thin blanket to cover up with, and tell you to tilt your seat back and take off all your clothes. You are slightly hesitant, but I tell you to fucking do it, and you listen. You are so beautiful. Once you are naked, and covered, I run my hand over every inch of your body I can reach. I play with your nipples until they are nice and hard. I lift the blanket up so I can see your sexy body and run my fingers down your sides. You complain that somebody driving next to us will see, but I pinch your nipple hard, and tell you to be quiet and obey.

I play with your sexy tits a bit more, then run my fingers down to your pussy. I feel how hot and wet you are, and play with you for a few minutes. I tell you that I want to see you cum now, so start taking care of it. You listen and take care of business. While you are doing it, I pull the blanket down so I can play with your tits and eventually, I knock the blanket off so I can see all of what you are doing. After a few minutes, I pull out a huge shiny new dildo and tell you to use it to fuck yourself while you make yourself cum. You really start getting into it, and don't even mind as I slow down alongside a few truckers so they can enjoy the view. After a while, you start moaning and writhing in your seat and tell me you are cumming. Just after you finish, I pull out my camera and take a few pictures of you with your messed up hair and sexy body on display.

I tell you just to lay there with that dildo inside you, and I pump you with it for another 20 minutes or so...We then pull in at my marina. I grab your bag from the backseat, and tell you to walk to my boat. You are naked and argue, but I tell you to do it now, and you oblige, hastily walking to the boat. I watch as your ass swings back and forth while getting onboard.

We go into the boat, and I show you around, grab you, kiss you hard, then push you to your knees, pull my dick out, and stick it in your mouth. I tell you to run your tongue around it in circles, I make you take it all in your mouth, and I slowly fuck your mouth. A few moments later, I tell you to stand up, and turn around. "Now, be my slave, bitch" I say as I shove my cock down your throat faster and harder. Faster and harder I go until I am getting close...

Just then, we hear somebody getting onto the boat. I quickly put my cock away, and tell you to stand up and put on a dress. You do so, and I open the door.

"Hi, come on in" I say as Tonya, Lee, and Ben enter. I introduce you as Lily, explaining that Tonya and Lee are dating and met through me, and Lee and Ben are friends from the Navy. I tell them that you are my sex slave for the night, and they can feel free to use you as they please with one condition. Your mouth is mine. I am the only one who gets to fuck it or cum in it...the rest of you is fair game. You look at me, appalled, and I tell you to get me a beer from the fridge and you better listen.

You get my beer, and just before we head out to get the boat underway, Lee walks up to you, gives you a deep kiss, grabs your ass, groping it, pulling your dress up and exposing your ass. He tells you to bend over the countertop so he can sample you and get a quick fuck, as Tonya, Ben and I watch.

KendraBaloteli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraBaloteli

Lee takes out his cock, which is nice and big and fat, and shoves it quickly into your pussy. He tells Tonya how good you feel, and how hot and wet you are, and he fucks you really hard. I kiss you and reach in your dress and play with your tits for a moment, and tell you to be a good girl. Lee starts pumping real fast and says starts cumming inside you.

I tell you and Tonya to stay in the boat, and we guys grab our beers and head outside. We go outside and talk about how hot you are, and get the boat moving. Once we get out of port, I leave Lee on the top deck driving the boat, as Ben and I go down to spend time with you women.

I am pleasantly surprised when we walk in and see you licking Tonya's clit. I yell at you that I had just said an hour earlier that your mouth was mine and only mine. You (and Tonya) look at me disappointed, but I wont have my slave disobey. I smack your ass nice and hard and tell you to stand up and turn around. I go to the drawer grab a few things, and say that since you can't keep your mouth shut, I have. I reach around and strap a ball gag on you. I then tell you to lay down on the couch and tell Tonya that she can have you now.

Tonya goes down on you and starts licking you, and says how she loves the taste of Lee's cum in your pussy. She licks and fingers you as Ben and I watch. Ben and I watch for a few minutes, and Ben takes his dick out and starts stroking it. I am turned on enough that I take my dick out and start fucking Tonya as she eats your pussy.

After a few minutes of stroking his cock, Ben says he is tired of watching and wants a piece of you. I tell Tonya to lay down on the floor so I can fuck her and watch you being fucked. Ben stands you up, sits on the couch, and has you face and eases you on his cock. I watch your cute little titties bounce as you ride him. I look you in the eye as I am fucking Tonya. I watch as your pussy goes up and down, swallowing his cock. You are too fucking sexy.

After a few minutes of this, I tell Ben to turn you around. He lifts you up and turns you around, and pulls you down on his cock..I take your glass dildo out of your bag, tell Tonya to take care of herself, and tell Ben to lay back on the couch. He does so and sucks on your nipple as he is fucking you.

I come behind you, and tell you to put your hands behind your back. You listen and do so, and I handcuff them together. I then get behind you and tell you I am going to fuck your ass while Ben takes care of you. I hear you moan like you don't want it, but you agreed to be my slave, so I ignore the request.

I try a few times to shove my dick in your ass and you squirm around. I smack your ass, and tell Ben to hold your ass while I ream it. He grabs your sexy cheeks and pulls them open. I shove the head of my dick in and leave it there as you moan, and the relax. I easy my cock into your ass, and tell Ben to fuck you hard like the slut that you are.

Ben starts fucking you hard.really hard. Enough that I barely even need to move for my dick to slide in and out of your ass.

Tonya starts screaming out that she is cumming, and we continue fucking as we watch her squirm around on the floor. Ben and I fuck you together for a few minutes. I can feel his cock moving inside you through your wall. I start pumping harder and faster and Ben does too, until we both say we are going to come. You are moaning so loud that I assume you are cumming, but who knows. Ben and I both shoot our loads in you pump until we are drained.

I climb off of you, then stand you up. I tell Ben to get up, and I take your gag off but leave the cuffs on. I lay you on your back on the couch, and tell Tonya that she needs to clean all of the cum out of your ass and pussy. Tonya happily obliges as we watch. Shortly thereafter, Lee yells down that we are pulling into Put In Bay. We go topside, and prepare to dock the boat at the main pier.
Published 
Written by remainingember
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments