Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stress Relief For Noelia

"A hard day leads to a hard night for a Spanish woman"

10
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"I have hospital staff in the family, and I hear their stories. If I worked those kind of hours in that kind of job, I would be looking for some stress relief after work too :)"

Noelia had not had a good day. There had been needle after needle to sink in, and she’d even had to catheterize one poor lad. She’d had the sounds of children crying and screaming all day on the pediatric ward and today it had got to her. Just…the endless battle against suffering that never seemed to end, the stream of sick and injured kids…She was considering quitting, or at least transferring from pediatric nursing, but she’d worked long and hard to get this job…

In the bathroom, she looked at herself. She looked how she felt. Burnt out. Her face looked pale. Her long black hair was…was…. was that a white hair? Jesus, she was only twenty-six. She plucked it out and splashed water on her face.

She poured herself an extra-large glass of wine and turned on the TV. Finding nothing on, she picked up her phone and opened Tinder. Motorbike guy. Right. Overweight guy. Left. Actually, he hadn’t been that overweight. No more so than she was, and she was hardly obese. Just some belly fat. She had been playing basketball recently, trying to shed it but no joy. Between her work and her insecurity over her weight, the human body was not something Noelia had a high regard for.   

Guy she had already rejected, left. Oh, had not seen this one before. His name was Mathieu. He looked nice. Big smile, lots of people around him. Why not? She swiped right and…match.

She smiled. Just a dash of dopamine at the realization she had been chosen. He could have said no, but he hadn’t. There was something about HER, dull, weary Noelia that had made him swipe yes. She put the phone down, hoping he would message her.

The first message came halfway through her third episode of “The Simpsons.”

“Hey, Noelia. I see you like basketball. We could shoot some hoops?”

She agreed, and suggested Saturday.

“I was thinking tonight. At the court by the beach in an hour?”

She looked at her watch. It was only six o’clock, and she realized she’d assumed it was later. It had just felt later after a twelve-hour shift. She looked at the wine. Saw the kids' show on TV and thought of the grey hair. Was this her life at her age? No…she didn’t believe it. She refused to believe it. She might not be skinny, but she was young. She wasn’t ready to be a middle-aged frump yet. The exercise would do her good. She sent Mathieu a message.

“See you there!”

Noelia changed into her basketball kit and went out.

 

Mathieu was there, shooting hoops. They kissed on the cheek, Spanish style. He was shorter than she’d expected, but he was not shorter than her. Matheu had a crew cut and a tattoo on his arm.

“Let’s play!” he said, and they began to play one-on-one.

Noelia was pleased that Mathieu took her seriously on the court. He didn’t treat her with kid gloves because she was female. He did his best to twist and turn around her, used his strength and speed to outrun her. She had her tricks, though. She was a better shooter than him and, although they were not keeping score, they were (more or less) evenly matched.

As the game went on, Noelia and Mathieu frequently came into close physical contact and proximity. Their bare arms brushed. Their shoulders bumped. Her hair, tied into a ponytail, occasionally brushed his face. The more often they got close, the more Noelia noticed that she liked the way he smelt. She liked his firm biceps and the stubble on his chin. He was fast and agile and athletic. She was attracted to him, no question.

The sun went down, and the lights were not being switched on for just two people, so they had to stop. It was about nine o’clock when they wrapped up because it was too dark to play. They walked back towards the town.

“Fancy a drink?” Mathieu asked.

She was gasping thirsty, having drunk alcohol before they’d played. She agreed, and they sat at a bar, outside on the terrace. It was a warm summer evening and in the climate of southern Spain, they could have stayed outside all night. Noelia drank sparkling water. Mathieu had a beer. They talked.

She learned he was a journalist, he hadn’t lived here long, she might know his sister distantly…

 

The next thing that happened that night that lodged permanently in Noelia’s memory was the bedroom door closing behind him. She’d taken no drugs or alcohol. She just didn’t remember what they’d talked about. It was mostly just about normal life until the mood shifted around eleven pm and he leaned in to kiss her. Noelia later realized how natural and easy it had felt asking him to come home with her, compared to how awkward this kind of thing had been when she was younger. There had been more than one man she had kissed and wanted to ask back, but her innate shyness and fears about her body had betrayed her, and the words had stuck in her throat.

They were alone, and the bed was made and shone white with all the infinite possibilities of the night. Mathieu put both hands on Noelia’s temple and pushed her hair back as he kissed her. His hands moved to the back of her head, and his fingers ran through her ponytail. She put one hand on his bicep and the other on his waist. Their tongues brushed each other’s teeth, and the kissing was natural and not awkward at all. She chewed on his bottom lip a little. His hands moved downwards, down to her shoulders and her arms and then one was on her bottom.

She felt him squeeze her buttock, and she inwardly squirmed with embarrassment as she knew it to be chubby. She put her hand on his, and it was firm, and she felt him growing hard. Noelia reached for the bottom of the t-shirt she’d put on over her basketball vest and pulled it up and over her shoulders. Mathieu did the same with the sweater he’d put on when they’d left the court and tossed it onto the floor.

“Well, we’re dressed for the game again. Want to shoot some hoops?” he said, and she laughed. She pulled his vest up to expose his belly and chest, and when it was off, she stroked his naked torso. He was really hard now. She could see it bulge through his nylon gym shorts. She felt Mathieu reach down and pull at the straps of her basketball vest. He tugged the straps across her shoulders, and the vest fell down until it was stopped from falling by the ridge of her breasts. Mathieu looked down, admiring her chest. Noelia took the cue. Pausing to squeeze the bulge in his trousers, she pulled her vest off. She was excited and nervous; she hadn’t expected this! How long had it been since she’d had sex? About five months. Now she thought about it, she was due a good…

They were still standing. Noelia unhooked and removed her sports bra, then her hand went back to fondling his cock through his shorts. Her companion’s hand reached and squeezed her left breast and they kissed passionately, their bond and their attraction growing with every moment as they revealed more and more of their bodies to each other. 

Mathieu pushed her gently against the wall, then pressed his crotch against her, which felt hot. He kissed her neck and put his hand on her basketball shorts, before standing back and pulling them down to her knees. Noelia stepped out of them and immediately yanked his shorts down too…they only had their pants on now.

Now he lunged at her, pushing her firmly against the wall again and kissing her with urgency. She rubbed her hands across his neck and back and surrendered to his kisses, and she began to grow wetter and warmer between the legs. He pulled back and stared intently into her eyes and then they kissed again.

“Bed? Or here?” she asked. “This is hot!”

Her words were rasped out between kisses.

“Against the wall? I’m game if you are!”

Noelia said nothing in reply. She immediately pulled down her panties and watched as Mathieu did the same. His cock burst out, a good seven-incher. Beautifully proportioned and nicely circumcised. She gave it a quick fondle, and he briefly covered her breasts in kisses.

Then, Noelia turned away from him to face the wall. She bent a little, jutting her backside and pussy out as if she were submitting to a doctor for an unpleasant exam, or perhaps to some school master’s cane. She put her hands against the wall and behind her Mathieu eased his cock to the lips of her vagina. Before entering her, he reached in with his fingers, delighted with how wet she was. Noelia purred as he diddled her from behind with his right hand and reached around to stroke her lower belly and upper genitals with his left. He was good with his hands, and she was already close.

“Get inside me,” she murmured after a few minutes. Mathieu immediately pushed his cock into her wet pussy, and when he was deep inside her he held onto her left buttock with one hand and pressed her right hand against the wall with his other. He began to thrust firmly into her. Noelia felt her knees weaken as pleasure surged through her. She’d have liked something to hold onto instead of the flat surface, but it felt unbelievably sexy, especially as he got into his stride. She couldn’t stay upright with just her arms anymore, so she pressed her whole upper body against the wall, and felt it cold against her chest, but the man inside her was going hard and fast and she was warm inside, so wet, and yes…yes…

She cried aloud as her first orgasm burst out and, to her horror, she squirted hard all over their legs and even onto the wall. She’d never done that before! But then, she’d never been fucked standing up against the wall before.

Mathieu laughed at her squirt and carried on pumping her from behind. A few moments later he slowed down. She was horribly embarrassed at having squirted and reached for her sock to clean her cum off of his thigh. He brushed it away.

“That was hot!”

“Take me to bed,” Noelia said.

A minute later, she was on her back and her legs were spread high and wide, and she cursed the fat around her buttocks and thighs, but Mathieu was clearly not deterred at all, and a second later she felt his cock requesting re-entry. She reached down and helped him in with her hand. He was on his knees, his back straight, and he gripped the backs of her thighs and put them against his shoulders. When they were in position, she reached down to fondle her nipples. Mathieu began to jerk in and out of her and Noelia closed her eyes and surrendered to pleasure. It felt great.

LittleAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleAsia

He was getting harder. She could feel it. She saw him close his eyes and increase his thrust. He was going to come…or was he? He stopped suddenly and pulled out.

“Ride me. I want to delay it.”

She was rather surprised but did as he asked. He even pinched the top of his penis, which he later told her was a trick that can stave off orgasm. A moment later, Noelia was bouncing up and down on his cock. Mathieu was paying more attention to her breasts now, and he didn’t neglect her tummy either, stroking his hand over it with his right hand, tickling her belly button a little with his index finger. Noelia felt sexier with Mathieu than she had with any of her previous three lovers. He rubbed her thighs again, and she felt her pussy warming up for a second orgasm. It felt lovely. The tiredness and stress of her long day at the hospital had melted away, and she felt refreshed and fresh and full of youth again. Being naked, being kissed, feeling a cock inside her, being intimately close to another naked person had reinvigorated her.

Indeed, it was doing it just that moment. Her second orgasm was certainly making its presence felt, and she began to ride back and forth on him to stimulate herself right where she wanted to be touched, and her fingers wandered down to help.  

Noelia arched her neck back as pleasure surged through her, like a shot of morphine that relieved some dull ache inside her and now he was coming too, she felt Mathieu swell, felt him thrust into her, saw him close his eyes and….

“Ah…si…si…si…si!” he shouted, and she felt his cock shiver and contract and there was a wet juiciness as he emptied his load inside her. Mathieu immediately planted a long kiss on Noelia’s lips, and she responded gladly, deeply aroused.

He pulled out and they lay on their sides for a bit.

“Ah, Noelia, that was a good one. I haven’t come like that in ages.”

She smiled sweetly.

“You know how to make a girl feel hot.”

“Give me ten minutes. I’ll make you feel hot again, if you like.”

“Yes please!” and she rubbed his cock affectionately. Then she said coyly

“I don’t do this much. Bring somebody home.”

“It’s not something I do often either.”

“No? Uffff, it’s been five months for me. I was bursting for some action!”

He giggled. Then Mathieu said, “I broke up with someone three months ago. You’re the first since then.”

Noelia absorbed this, then he continued, “So, tell me. What do you like? In bed?”

Noelia paused to think.

“I’m pretty open-minded. I like each experience to be different. I learnt it all from my first boyfriend and he was quite a creative person. We tried a lot of positions together.”

Mathieu didn’t say so, but he inwardly hoped he would benefit from those lessons later.

“You know, my first girlfriend was bisexual. She taught me a lot. I do a mean pussy eating.”

“Oh yeah?” Noelia laughed.

“Best you’ll ever have.”

“Alright, young man. The gauntlet has been thrown down. When you’re ready, I’ll be the judge of that!”

They laughed together and then began to make out, rubbing each other’s thighs and torsos. After a while, Noelia felt him pull away and gently roll her onto her back and then he was kissing his way down her body. She opened her legs and allowed Mathieu to go to work.

The next twenty minutes were an experience she never forgot. Matthieu didn’t go down on her like previous boyfriends had done, as if it were a chore to earn a blowjob.

He made love to her genitals with his tongue. He licked her lips, her clitoris and every inch of her privates and he brought her to a height of pleasure she hadn’t realized was possible without use of a penis. Noelia first began to move side to side, then she began to moan and then she grabbed the pillow because she had to hold something and still, he licked, still he tickled her and she couldn’t hold still, she writhed and then her back arched uncontrollably as she came hard.

“Oh my God! Oh…Oh…Oh my God!”

She pushed him gently away when her orgasm had died down.

“Holy shit, you’re good at that!”

“Thanks!”

“That was…very good. I have to give you that. Come here.”

She fell on him, kissing him hard and reaching for his penis with her hand. She began to jerk him up and down, then she whispered, “Take me again.”

And she straightaway spun away from him and took to her knees in the doggy position. She knew he’d expect a blowjob to repay the favour, but all in good time. His cock entered her again. It felt great. She felt Mathieu grab her buttocks and spread them a little as he pumped her. Noelia made a mental note; next time she had a bad day, she would call Mathieu.

Just then, as he was getting into his rhythm and Noelia was feeling herself grow wetter, they both heard a sound. It was from next door. The people in the apartment next door had come home. Five minutes later, they could clearly hear the bump – bump – bump of a bed moving.

“Looks like they had the same idea!” Mathieu laughed, pausing.

They agreed to change position, and Noelia rode his dick, and it entered her easier than ever, for she was soapy wet between her legs. As she moved back and forward, she heard her neighbour begin to groan. It was a female voice and the woman was moaning in short gasps as if she could be in pain or in pleasure. “Oh…ah…God…” Heavy breaths.

“Do you know them?” Mathieu asked.

“A little. Not well.”

She did not mention that the guy was called Pablo, he lived alone, and he had been her last.

Now, she was recalling her night with Pablo, even with Mathieu’s dick inside her, and she suddenly forgot all her insecurities at the thought that she’d seduced two men in just six months, who were now just yards apart from each other. If she could bed two guys in six months, there couldn’t be anything that wrong with her body, surely? Clearly not, as Mathieu held her thighs as she rode him, and she couldn’t help but recall the way Pablo had ravished her in this very bed. He’d been less tender than Mathieu, but she’d certainly not suffered for that.

Next door, the lady was getting louder now.

“Oh…oh…oh…oh…” and then a high-pitched scream.

“We can do better than that!” Mathieu, perhaps jealous or at least insecure, muttered. Noelia laughed.

“It’s not a screaming contest, man. I came three times already!”

Mathieu laughed.

“And I bet she’s not squirting!”

They were both laughing as they shifted Noelia onto her back. She closed her eyes and willed herself to come again. The sounds next door helped; it was hot listening to them do it, and as Mathieu plowed her once more, she felt him pump her with renewed energy. She guessed he was being spurred on by the couple next door and she closed her eyes. Her mind’s eye pictured the moment Pablo had come onto her breasts. She felt the warmth of the sheets beneath her, and recalled that Pablo’s body, on his back as she had ridden him and then blown him, had warmed those sheets once…

Whoa! She was coming again. Mathieu had shifted up a gear and was now pumping her hard. She opened her eyes and reached down for his balls, and when she’d squeezed them, she diddled the top of her pussy with one hand and massaged her breast with the other and the memories of her last hot night alternated with the sounds next door. Sex and sexuality filled her every perceptive sense, Matthieu's smell, his touch, his rhythm, his increasingly gasping breath and the squeals from next door and she grabbed Matthieu's back, gripping his skin and he thrust in once, twice, three, four, five times and sixty seconds later they both orgasmed powerfully together. He fell onto her body, and she held him tight to her, both breathing heavily.

“Not everyone needs to scream when they come,” she whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek.

They rested for a while and then went to shower together. Mathieu used a sponge to soap her all over, and she did the same. They rubbed each other between the legs and all over their chests and they soaped each other’s buttocks and under their arms and they kissed and made love without penetration. Mathieu grew hard again, and Noelia knelt and kissed the tip of his throbbing, weary penis, feeling the warm water fall over them both. She kissed the glans and ran her tongue down the shaft and then opened her mouth to admit him. He moaned as she gently sucked his dick, and when he put his hands on the wall of the shower, she knew she was making him weak at the knees. She began to suck harder, closing her lips around his cock, pulling back and forward, occasionally pulling out to breathe but also to lick and kiss where his foreskin had once been. He came with a moan after five minutes, although there was not much semen there, his supply being exhausted for the night.

They dried and went back to bed, and held each other, and the last thing she remembered before falling asleep was his drooping eyelids inches from her face as they kissed tenderly.

She’d thought it might be a one-night stand, but he called her the next day. The more time she spent with Mathieu, the more she enjoyed his company. They played basketball together, which made it easy to meet mutual friends who played. Gradually, they slotted into each other’s lives. They met the parents, hung out with the siblings. And when they’d been together for several years, Noelia would look back and remember that Mathieu never realized that the man next door, who provided the soundtrack to their first night together, had preceded him in her bed. But, if Mathieu were also to know that he meant so much more to her, he would, perhaps, not have minded.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments