Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Fun

"Two good friends enjoying the beach"

6
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
“When are you going to take those swimming trunks off?” I asked Ben.

“I dunno… maybe later,” he responded.

“You say that every time we come here and you never do!”

We were at the clothing-optional beach in the middle of the woods, a few miles from our houses. It was late in the day, and we were alone. Everything was bathed in golden, late-summer sunshine as the day lazily slipped away and evening crawled closer to us. The still-warm barbeque that had been used earlier in the day was quietly smoldering as crickets and cicadas chirped in the background.

I stood up out of the water and walked towards the shore as the clean, fresh lake water dripped off my naked body. My normally big and puffy nipples tightened up when the cold breeze drifted by me.

“You know they have naked beaches all over Europe. If we ever go there together, you’re taking those pants off,” I told him.

“I know they have topless beaches… I don’t know how many full-on nude ones they have.”

“Oh, they have them.”

Ben just lay on the beach blanket, propped up on his elbow, looking at me. “So what if you were in Europe and you saw someone you knew, like that really hot teacher from your senior year of high school? What if you were both vacationing in the Mediterranean, and you ran into him there, what would you do?” he asked.

“I’d engage him in friendly conversation as if nothing was amiss,” I answered.

“Ha! Okay, what if it was like, your assistant principal?”

“Ew!” I shouted.

“Or your crotchety old lady neighbor?”

“Ew!”

“Come on, what would you do?” he asked.

“I’d put my top back on and run for the hills!”

“See, not so romantic now, is it?”

“Stop it, you’re grossing me out.”

He just laughed to himself and I crouched down at the very edge of the water.

“Wow, I literally have sand in my vagina,” I announced.

“See, that’s why I don’t wanna take my pants off, I don’t wanna get sand in my ass crack or some shit,” he replied.

He came over and kneeled down next me. I sat there inspecting myself for a few seconds, and then he splashed some cool water over my pussy. The water sent a little shock of excitement through my body, and I wanted Ben even more now.

“Do that again,” I suggested. He splashed me a few more times then rubbed his smooth but strong hand against my excited little pussy.

“All better now?” he asked caringly as he stood up.

“Yep,” I answered.

I could see him getting stiff through the green nylon swimming trunks, and being eye-level with his manhood, I took the liberty of pulling them down. He smiled nervously and turned to look down the end of the trail to see if anyone was coming down it.

“Don’t worry, people don’t come here often at this time of day,” I reassured him.

I took him in my mouth and stroked him a few times with my lips and tongue. I didn’t want to get him too excited yet.

MillaDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillaDiamond

He let out a small, pleasure-filled moan as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. Then I pulled his now rock-hard dick out of my mouth as I kept my hand firmly around the base.

“You’re on the pill, right?” he asked.

“Nope,” I said.

“Depo shot?”

“Nope,” I answered

“I.U.D.?” he asked.

“There’s a condom in my bag over there,” I told him.

“Argh, you’re killin’ me,” he responded, as I let go of his cock.

“I’ll leave you here with blue balls,” I threatened. “I won’t even drive you home, I’ll take the truck and make you walk.”

“Alright, alright,” he quickly relented. “I was just kidding around anyway.”

I walked over to the blanket and lay down on it while he rustled through my beach bag.

“Front pocket, honey,” I instructed.

“Got it,” he said, as he pulled one out of the bag and joined me on the blanket. He carefully ripped it open then very efficiently rolled it onto his gorgeous member.

“Alright, first try!” he congratulated himself. He then rolled over and put his arms around me, then began to kiss me and gently squeeze my tits.

“Now you have to get me ready,” I said. He laughed happily and got to work.

He started rubbing his hands all over my body while we kissed each other deeply. Then he moved his hand to my begging pussy and carefully slipped a finger inside. My soft, wet lips swelled up with anticipation. After a minute or two, he inserted two fingers, then three. Once I was good and wet, he took them out and softly rubbed my clit.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said with a nod.

He put the tip of his cock inside me and pushed it in about halfway. He continued to make gentle, shallow strokes until I opened up completely and he could fit his whole cock inside.

“Ohhh, god, yes,” I moaned in extreme pleasure as he got all the way in. “Don’t stop.”

He filled me up with deep, powerful strokes and my pussy just wanted more and more. As my G-spot got closer and closer to orgasm with every few thrusts, we kissed again, and I grabbed his ass with both hands.

We kept up our rhythm for a few more minutes, and soon I was having trouble containing myself. I held back until I knew Ben was almost there too. He started to tense up and make a few noises, and suddenly after a few more seconds, he let out a string of loud, excited moans, and I released my orgasm. Sweet, beautiful pleasure filled my entire pussy and radiated through my body as he filled the condom with bursts of hot cum. This was amazing. This was perfect.

He finished up with a few more slow, gentle thrusts as we caught our breath and moved our tense, sweaty bodies apart. He then pulled his stiff cock out of me and smiled.

“That was so amazing,” I told him.

“I know,” he breathed.

He slid the soaking wet condom off and wrapped it up in something, then threw it towards the beach wastebasket a few yards away.

“Two points!” I said breathlessly, as it landed in the trash can.

He lay back down with me and we enjoyed the sunshine together until we were ready to leave. This was an amazing summer afternoon.

Published 
Written by virgin_vegetarian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments