Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Heat Cooled!!!

"Summer heat and you in the rain,"

0
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
302 words 302 words

Summer heat and adoring allure. Night calls words exchanged a chance meeting. Meeting in the heat of a summer night a cooling a sweet rain to enhance this dream. The dream of you standing waiting patiently in the dark. Meeting you secretly in a familiar place to both of us- so close to home. Lights are dimmed from the car but not til I’ve seen you standing before my headlights. It’s dark and out of sight but yet in view. I get out we talk standing against the car- you lean in closer and kiss me not the first but this one so different- different softer, heated and with the look from blue glisten eyes I melt before you and against you, I want you! Kisses so soft from cherry decadent lips like the soft rain that begins to shower upon us cooling the summer heat but not your touch. The feel of your fingertips against my skin leaves a trail that burns your touch into my soul. The soft rain falling gets harder cooling the summer sultry night we shelter in abandoment and you quench my thirst for you and my heat .My heated desire. Lips sweet as wine kiss mine passionately. My kisses trail your chest as you undo your shirt. The scent you wear intoxicates me to the point I’m kneeling before you- rushing to release the pleasure that awaits me. I kneel before you to quinch my thirst ~a drink so smooth like warm sweet milk. A subtle moan a inhale a exhale you lower. Lowering laying beneath me and sexy as hell I look at you~ your beautiful eyes looking up at me I have felt pleasure sublime-pleasure that heals my soul, excites me, owns me and has my heart completely. I Love You!!!

Published 
Written by MistressMischief
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors