Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summergirl

"There’s nothing like a hard cock in your hand."

10
13 Comments 13
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was the top of the ninth inning, two strikes, two outs and the home team was winning again. I stood up from my seat behind home plate and watched intently as my boyfriend readied to throw his next pitch. Through the distance, I could see the look of determination on his face as he studied the catcher’s signals. I bit my lip as he made the throw. In an instant, the pitch was made. His amazing speed and accuracy ended the game as the umpire signaled strike three. The game itself was over. But for me, the fun was just beginning.

As the crowd trickled out, my heart raced when the P.A. announcer broadcast over the booming speakers, “the winning pitcher is Hideki Ito”. I beamed with pride and sexual anticipation as I raced down to the locker room to see him. I loved those early afternoon games. Once they ended, I could finally have him to myself and all my carnal desires fulfilled.

I stood outside the locker room as the team filtered in. I smiled and nodded to each of the players until I saw Hideki. “There you are!” he said as greeted me with a kiss and hug. He was so dirty, so sweaty and so very sexy. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

“You were incredible!” I told him as I rubbed his shoulders.

“You always say that,” he replied sheepishly.

“Only because it’s true!” I reminded him with playful sternness.

He started unbuttoning his uniform as he walked into the locker room. I followed close behind, but he quickly turned me away.

“I change and shower and see you behind the ballpark. Maybe in 20 minutes.”

“But I want to see you now,” I replied in a mock whine and cute tone of voice.

“You can’t come in now. There is nothing to see but a bunch of naked guys in the shower. Or maybe you do want to see. I don’t know,” he added with a smile and a shrug.

“You’re the only one I want to see naked,” I said with a wink. “Please don’t keep me waiting too long,” I asked, but it was more of a plea.

“I won’t,” he said before he disappeared into his team’s locker room.

I got in my car and drove to a secluded spot behind the ball field. I pulled out a large, blue blanket and placed it on the grass. I stood on the blanket and took off all my clothes and placed them in my tote bag. There, I laid down and basked in the sun’s rays. I placed the tips of my fingers near my pussy, slowly moving them to my clit. Gently, I messaged my clit with just enough pressure to feel my body tingle. I slid a finger inside my pussy and tasted my wetness. I closed my eyes and pinched my now sensitive nipples, feeling the sexual intensity build. I was engulfed in my own private world when I heard Hideki say, “are you starting without me?”

I looked up and smiled as he stood above me. The bulge in his workout shorts was very evident and even more inviting. He knelt down next to me, his had caressing my naked body.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I put my arms around him and he placed his hands on my breasts, treating them to a slow sensual message. I moaned softly as I rubbed his hard cock through his shorts. I wanted him inside me so badly. I never needed cock so badly as I did now.

“You don’t need these,” I whispered as I pulled up his shirt and pulled down his shorts freeing his pudgy, erect cock. He lay on the blanket as I took his cock in my hand. I stroked it from base to tip, slowly, up and down, up and down as I followed his moans. I kissed the glistening tip before licking the sides of his dick. His veins were protruding and his balls were heavy. The scent of his sex was having an intoxicating effect on me. Hideki watched intently as I took him in my mouth, savoring the intimate moment. I looked up at him and smiled as I licked my middle finger and slid it in his ass.

“Oh shit!” he reacted as his body quivered. I slowly fucked his asshole with my finger, being ever-so-gentle. His ass was so tight.

“No one ever fucked my ass before,” he moaned.

“There’s a first time for everything,” I replied, smiling.

“It feels so good, fuck my ass and suck my dick,” he moaned as he stroked his hardness. I took his cock in my hand as my finger slid nearly knuckle-deep inside him.

Hideki grabbed the blanket and pounded the grass as he grunted loudly. I sucked his cock harder and faster, my finger still inside him, slowly sliding in and out of him.

“Oh fuck yeah!” he shouted as the tip of his cock pounded the back of my mouth. His body was shaking and he was covered in sweat.

“I’m gonna fuck you, right here, right now!” He exclaimed as he moved my head off his cock.

He pushed me down on the blanket and spread my legs. In an instant, I felt him enter me. He wasn’t rough, but he wasn’t gentle either. He pounded me hard, not even making eye contact with me. I felt like his little fuck slut and I loved every second of it.

The only sound was that of his hips against my body. He had such stamina and he took me with a forcefulness that I needed and craved. I watched as his body rocked back and forth, literally connected with mine. My breasts bounced from his powerful thrusting. God, I needed this fucking so badly.

His face was void of any expression as he squeezed my ankles. I watched with a willing helplessness as he fucked me. I grabbed my breasts and moaned his name as his thrusts became slower, but harder. Hideki moved his body forward and we finally made eye contact that micro-second before he grunted and I felt him shoot his cum inside me.

I let out a soft moan and sigh as he pulled his cum-dripping cock out of me and stroked it above my breasts. As the last bit of cum dripped out, he rubbed it on my breasts and nipples. We lay down together, our bodies pressed against each other as we embraced in the summer sun basking in our afterglow.

As I said, I really love those early afternoon games.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments