Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunbathing leads to sex

"After sunbathing, I fuck my neighbour"

15
7 Comments 7
28.9k Views 28.9k
655 words 655 words


In the summer I often sunbathe, nude, in my garden, which I can do because it has high hedges and is not overlooked by the bungalow on the other side of the hedge. The owner of the bungalow is Audrey and we sometimes spoke to each other through the hedge and I had told her that I sunbathe in the nude knowing she couldn’t see me. One day she told me that she was going to have another story built on her bungalow so that her brother and his family could stay with her occasionally. Later, builders erected the extra story and there was now a window high enough to overlook my hedge. I mentioned to Audrey that if she happened to look out of that window when I was sunbathing she would see me and be offended.

"No I wouldn’t. You know that I am a widow so I remember what my naked husband looked like. I reckon you’d look much the same. To tell you the truth I’d like to see you like that. It would bring back memories".

"I’m naked now" I said. "Go upstairs to that window and I’ll stand where you will be able to see me".

She did, and I saw her at the window using binoculars. She waved to me then returned to the hedge. There, she told me that with her binoculars she had a good view of me and liked what she saw. I told her that, knowing she could see me, almost close up, with the binoculars had made me feel a little excited. I liked letting her see me naked.

"Yes. I noticed. It showed a little. What does it look like when it’s right up? My husband’s was pretty big".

"Do you want to see it right up?"

"Yes. If you are willing".

"Right, then" I said. "Go to that window again and I’ll get it up for you".

When she was in position with her binoculars I stroked my cock to full erection.

SindyAnna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SindyAnna

I knew that she could clearly see what I was doing and was pleased that she could. I was tempted to continue until I ejaculated but thought that would be going too far. Audrey returned to the hedge and said she liked seeing my full erection.

"I wanted to continue stroking myself but didn’t" I said.

"Why didn’t you? I wouldn’t have minded. In fact I would have liked to see you go further and ejaculate. I haven’t seen that since my husband died. Will you do it for me?"

"I certainly will. I want to . I’m in a bit of a state with an erection and not doing anything about it".

Once again Audrey returned to the window with her binoculars. I went to the right position. There, I stroked and stroked my hard cock. Out shot my cum. How I came knowing she was watching me cum! On her return Audrey said it was lovely seeing me ejaculate.

"You must do it again another time. Will you?" she asked.

"Yes, I will, but what a waste of my cum".

"What do you mean?"

"I shouldn’t say this but I’d like to put it into you".

"That means you want to have sex with me. I like the thought of that. I miss the sex my husband and I used to have. You want it and I want it. Come round tomorrow and we’ll do it".

I did, and very good it was. When we were naked on a bed Audrey got me to full hard-on and I entered her and we fucked and fucked. I discovered that she was almost insatiable because after a short rest she wanted more sex. When we finally finished I was almost tottering when I left her but looked forward to more sessions with her.

Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments