Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supervisor and Cashier Part VI: At the Cinema

"Ashleigh makes going to the movies an experience Jack won't ever forget."

6
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The central part of this story takes place during the third week of July 2017, on a Wednesday night. This is the sixth story in the "Supervisor and Cashier" series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As always, I encourage you to read the first five stories in the series. If you do, please enjoy and enjoy this story as well."

Picking up where Part V ended, Ashleigh and I did sleep well that night – as you can imagine. I remember waking up in the same position I fell asleep in, and Ashleigh was still lying on my chest. She woke up about fifteen minutes after me, and we kissed once she gained her bearings, her hand reached for my cock. Once I was all nice and hard, she led me to the bathroom, and we had sex on the countertop.

Then we both got in the shower where we washed each other. We didn't do anything else, other than kiss and feel each other up. After the shower, Ashleigh washed our work clothes because we both had to be at work at 1:30 p.m. I had put on one of her brother’s t-shirts she had stolen and a pair of Andy’s shorts. Ashleigh was only a thin t-shirt and yoga pants. As she was tossing the clothes in the dryer, I pulled down her yoga pants and ate out her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she came and immediately dropped to her knees and gave me a blow job. The timer for the dryer went off just as I came inside her mouth.

We ate lunch at her place and drove separately to work.

Over the next week and a half, I met her at her place a few times to have some ‘fun.’ Nothing had changed in our relationship. We still had fun at work and joke around as we did before. I wasn’t upset or anything like that because I know Ashleigh was conflicted about the ‘break’ with Andy.

Then one Wednesday, Ashleigh said she wanted to go see the new Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler movie, “The House.” She had a short morning shift that day, and I got off at six o’clock that day. I agreed and told her I’d pick her up at seven after I went home and freshened up. I changed into some cargo shorts and polo. When I picked Ashleigh up, she dressed very, as girls would say, cute. She wore a plaid mini skirt with a small belt and a black top with short sleeves that didn’t quite cover all of her stomach. I helped her into my car, but not before she kissed my cheek and giggled.

After purchasing our tickets and refreshments, we were the first in our specific theater. Ashleigh wanted to sit at the top for what I suspected was because she wanted to have as few people around us as possible – even if it was already a ghost town. About ten more people entered the theater, and they all sat down in front. The last moviegoers to walk in was a young Hispanic couple. They were around 18 or 19 years old. The guy had a local university t-shirt with print work, suggesting he was a member of the cross country team. They sat in the row in front of us and just to our right.

Not too long after the movie begins, we see the main cast, including the daughter. Ashleigh whispers in my ear, “She’d look good with a cock between those lips as she wears those glasses.” I turn and look at her with my mouth agape, and she gazed down at my crotch. It wasn’t long after she teased me with that comment that her right hand fell to my left thigh. Slowly, Ashleigh moved her hand to cover my crotch, and of course, something was coming to life in my pants.

Then there was a pool scene where there were many women in bikinis. Now if her hand hadn’t been on my crotch, I wouldn’t have had a response to these women, I have self-control, but Ashleigh proceeded to tease me again.

“See some women on the screen you want to strip for you, huh, Jack?”

I turned my head and looked at her with a face that said, “Really?”

Ashleigh raised her eyebrows and licked her lips. Her fingers found my zipper and slowly pulled it down. Then she repositioned herself in her seat to more easily use both her hands to unbuckle my belt. Doing so made some noise, but it didn’t seem to bother the couple in front of us.

Moving my shorts down a bit and peeling away my boxer briefs, Ashleigh took hold of a cock that was around eighty percent hard.

“This better be from me,” she proclaimed in a semi-serious manner.

“Do you doubt that it wasn’t caused by you?” I responded in all seriousness.

Ashleigh gazed down at my cock and then back up at me and said, “No.”

She leaned onto the armrest and against me, and I put my left arm around her. Her right hand gripped my hardening shaft and began stroking it slowly. For the next 15 minutes, Ashleigh slowly moved her hand up and down my fully hard length. Then it happened. No, I didn’t cum, but enough precum had leaked from my cock and had mixed onto Ashleigh’s hand that the girl in front of us heard the distinguishable noise of a hand stroking a cock.

The girl turned around slowly, and her eyes popped out of her head when she noticed Ashleigh’s hand around my cock. She stared at it for a few moments before looking up at Ashleigh, who smiled at her. Then the girl’s eyes landed on my cock once again before darting back up at my eyes, and I gave a half-hearted smile, not really knowing how to react.

Ashleigh motioned with her hand and said, “Go on,” implying that the girl should do the same to her boyfriend. Before the girl could react, her boyfriend turned around to see what was up, and his eyes popped when he noticed the situation. The girl quickly turned and looked at him before very clearly to Ashleigh and me, unzipped and unbuckled his pants. His eyes remained wide as his girlfriend had repeated what Ashleigh had done to me.

I looked at Ashleigh, and she said, “Can you believe it?” She never stopped stroking my cock, and I was just as hard.

“Crazy, isn’t it!” She whispered back.

For the next few minutes, both Ashleigh and the girl continued to stroke their respective dates cock. This changed when the girl in front leaned down and took the guys cock in her mouth. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand to keep himself quiet.

“Well, I can’t be one-upped, can I?” And Ashleigh leaned down and consumed my shaft between her lips. All she did was move up and down my cock slowly – nothing overly dramatic. I held her hair as she did to keep it from getting in her way, but also from potentially touching anything on the seats, she wouldn’t like it too.

Two blow jobs in the top two rows of this theater went on for a few minutes before Ashleigh, and the girl both needed air. Ashleigh and presumably, the girl both continued to stroke their man’s cock.

Ashleigh and I were looking at the movie screen when the guy in front of us grunted and shot a rope of cum over at least one row of seats. The girlfriend yelped, but no one seemed to notice either noise made by them. Ashleigh and I looked at one another in shock.

“Oh my gosh…” she said as our eyes were locked together. Her eyes blinked multiple times, and she looked to the floor.

“Ahhhhaaaa,” she said. Ashleigh grabbed our bag of popcorn on the ground, which still had a few pieces left. Handing the bag to me, she ordered, “Hold this right here.”

I held the bag of popcorn down with the top facing my crotch as Ashleigh let go of my cock for just a moment. She lifted her top just enough for me to see her braless breasts.

“As if you needed any more inspiration,” she chuckled. Her hand found my cock once again and started to stroke faster than before. The couple each turned around and watched us. The girlfriend was staring at my shaft, and the boyfriend had his eyes on Ashleigh’s breasts.

It wasn’t long before I was about to cum. I quietly moaned “Ashleigh,” and she placed her left hand over my mouth as her right hand continued stroking me. Within seconds, cum flew out of my cock and into the bag. Some it the sides of the bag making a “thump” noise but most hit the popcorn left inside.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

When I had caught my breath enough, Ashleigh removed her hand from my mouth and reached in to grab a piece of cum coated popcorn. She popped a few into her mouth and purred. Then she took the bag from me and moved it towards the girlfriend.

“Want to try a piece?” She asked.

“Ummmm…,” the girlfriend pondered. She looked at her boyfriend, and he just stared at her in shock. I’m not sure he could speak at that moment. “I guess so,” she stuttered. Reaching in, she took a couple of pieces and ate them. Now I was in shock. A complete stranger had just accepted popcorn coated in my cum and ate them.

The girl didn’t want anymore but didn’t seem disgusted by them. She gave a small smile and turned back around, followed by her boyfriend. Ashleigh lowered her top down, and she ate the popcorn, giggling as she did. For the remainder of the movie, the four of us all watched to its conclusion. I had forgotten to button myself back up when the movie ended. I quickly did so, and awkwardly exchanged goodbyes to the young couple in front of us.

Ashleigh held my hand tight as we walked out of the theater and to my car. We didn’t say anything because we couldn’t get past snickering and grinning at one another. I helped her into my car, and then I got in. I looked up as I started my car to see the girl from the couple in front of us walking towards us.

I looked over at Ashleigh, and she shrugged. My window rolled down just as she arrived.

“Hey,” she awkwardly smiled. “I’m Valeria, and my date is Carlos.” Ashleigh and I waved at Carlos through the windshield, which we could tell found this just a weird as we did.

“I just wanted to apologize if I was intrusive in the theater,” Valeria said.

“Oh, my goodness, not at all,” Ashleigh said. “In fact, I kind of liked it. I could sort of tell you liked it, too,” she teased.

Valeria blushed as she grinned at me. I blushed as well, smiled, and nodded.

“This is only our third date. I don’t have any idea what came over me to do that, but I think I’m going to make Carlos my boyfriend,” Valeria said to Ashleigh, and the two of them giggled.

“Liked what you saw?” Ashleigh nosily asked. I was a bit shocked to hear her ask that but should’ve expected it.

“Yeah…” Valeria said, “He was the second penis…err cock…I’ve ever seen. And I liked both.” I blushed once more, and the two of them snickered with Ashleigh leaning in and kissing me.

“Well, I better get back to Carlos, sorry again, and thanks!” Valeria said.

“No need to apologize and have fun,” Ashleigh said.

“We will!” Valeria said as she walked away.

The drive back to her townhouse wasn’t a long one, just a few minutes depending on traffic lights, but Ashleigh and I discussed not what she had done, but what Valeria and Carlos did. Primarily about how Valeria unzipped Carlos, gave him a handjob, and how that escalated to a blow job. Then how she ate some of the popcorn. We were both in shock, and before we knew it, we were back at her place.

After we entered her place, Ashleigh placed her hand on my shoulder as she slipped off her shoes, Ashleigh noticed a bulge in my shorts. Without saying a word, she walked over to the barstools lined up by a kitchen countertop. Hiking up her plaid mini skirt, she bent over one of the stools and placed her hands on another for balance.

“Come on over and fuck me with that big cock, Valeria was clearly enamored by,” Ashleigh seductively ordered.

I walked over behind her and squatted. My fingers gripped her white lace panties and pulled them to her knees. Ashleigh was already wet, that was easy to see. I kiss both her butt cheeks – which she giggled from – and her pussy. Standing back up, I undid my shorts, and they fell to my ankles with my boxer briefs. My hand ran along her pussy before grabbing my hard shaft to guide it to her entrance.

With one decent push, my cock found her depths. Ashleigh flinched from the suddenness of my cock filling her. I held my hips station as I leaned forward with both hands, sliding them under her top. Taking a breast in each hand, I began to move my hips.

“I’mmmm going to cum already,” she worked hard to say. “You have no idea howwww bad I wanted to…mmmmmmmmm…sit on your lap in the theater ahhhhhhhhhh.”

I kept massaging her breasts, including pinching her nipples and guiding my cock via my hips. Her orgasm arrived after just a couple of minutes. She gripped my cock like a vise, with her body shaking hard enough to make both of us fall over nearly. Luckily, she was able to keep her balance through the shimmers.

“Yes, Jack, keep doing that,” Ashleigh said, following her orgasm about my short pumps into her pussy.

After her orgasm, the thought of her sitting on my lap in the theater entered my head. Subconsciously, I began to thrust a little harder into her.

“Mmmmm, yes, Jack, I want every drop in my pussy,” Ashleigh purred. I replied by kneading her breasts together.

Reaching the point of no return, my hands released her breasts and took hold of her waist. The crashing of skin was faster yet, and with one final thrust forward, my cock exploded. My left hand grabbed the countertop to help brace my body as cum spurted multiple times into her.

“Fuckkkk,” Ashleigh said, “I didn’t know you had that much left to give me.”

“I didn’t either,” I said on exhales. “Thank you.”

“For what?” She responded between breaths.

“For what you did back at the theater. I really enjoyed that. Even if my face said something different.”

“Oh, Jack. I knew you loved it. Your mouth may have been in shock, but your eyes said otherwise,” Ashleigh said as she stood up from leaning on the stools. “Also, you were throbbing in my hand,” she winked and squatted.

Ashleigh took my soft, cum soaked cock in her mouth and cleaned me up. “Plus, I don’t think you cum so hard or so much if you didn’t like what I was doing,” Ashleigh said before giving my cock a gentle kiss.

She stood back up, and I made a move to squat down to her pussy, but she said, “Noooo, not tonight. If you do that, I won’t let you leave.”

A puzzled look swept across my face, but Ashleigh said, “You need to go home tonight, and I want to feel it inside me a little while longer if that’s okay, Jack?”

“Whatever makes you happy,” I said as I kissed her. Ashleigh’s hand slipped behind my head and held me close as our tongues intertwined.

Ashleigh broke the kiss and said, “Well….I guess you better get going. You work early, and I need to go enjoy a nice bath in a bit.”

“I’m that dirty, huh?’ I retorted back.

“No, not at all. Though you are standing in my kitchen with your pants down,” Ashleigh giggled. “No, I have some new bath bombs, and I want to try one!”

“That will be a sight I’m going to hate to miss,” I said, smirking.

“Well, maybe I’ll send a picture. Maybe two,” Ashleigh teased.

I chuckled as I pulled my shorts and boxer briefs back up. Ashleigh opened the door but stood behind it because she was topless. I stopped before walking through the threshold. Looking into her eyes, I leaned down and around the door and kissed both her breasts.

“When do you work next?” I asked.

“Friday. Same shift as you.”

“I will see you Friday then, Ashleigh.” We gave each other a quick kiss, and I walked to my car.

And yes, later that night, I did receive some pictures of her in the bathtub – three of them.

 

To be continued with Part VII

Published 
Written by Jack_01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments