Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Rendesvous (II)

"The morning after the night before"

2
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I left home confused, but I knew where I was going. I drifted down the street, round the corner and into the nightclub. I couldn't seem to find her anywhere though. I went into the back, through the curtains and into her bedroom. Then there she was, standing elegantly with a golden aura lighting up the room. She stepped towards me slowly, and I admired how her simple, black lingerie accentuated her slight but gorgeous curves. She lightly pushed me back onto her bed, crawling up on top of me, unbuttoning my shirt and kissing up and down my chest.

She made her way down to my waist, unzipping my jeans and taking them off without delay. I was rock hard already, just the way she wanted it, as she brought her sweet lips and glistening tongue down around my cock. It felt utterly amazing, so warm and soft, it felt like everything was melting away from me. The room shifted, the lights growing brighter and the sheet over us began to materialise, as I slowly stirred from my slumber.

As I awoke something strange happened, the dream didn't end! I felt around the bed with my hands, and found hers, lightly stroking me all over, tickling me awake. Never been woken up by a blowjob before but wow it felt amazing. I sank back into my pillow, not even bothering to open my eyes so I could enjoy the sensations. Her hands roamed everywhere, her mouth and tongue working masterfully, bringing me closer and closer to climax already.

She changed pace, bringing her head slowly up my body again, kissing as she went. She grabbed my cock firmly, stroking up and down, faster and faster. I finally opened my eyes as the woman of my dreams kissed and sucked lightly on my neck and ear lobes, her wavy red/brown hair flowing around our bodies. She whispered in my ear, "Morning, sexy," as she pumped me harder and I got even closer.

"Good morning to you," I mumbled and moaned. "How are you?" I asked, still not thinking clearly amidst the ecstasy of the moment.

"Hungry," she said, as she returned her attention to my throbbing member, taking in its entire length completely. It felt extraordinary, and as she cradled my balls to top it off, it was more than I could manage. The only thing in reach to grab was a handful of her hair, silky smooth between my fingertips, and I finally released deep down the back of her throat. She swallowed without complaint and looked up to give me a gorgeous smile that made me melt inside once again.

----

She went to sit up, but I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to bed.

"I'm hungry too," I said, "I can't function without breakfast." I pushed her down and dived straight between her legs.

"Oh don't wait please, I want you now," she begged, and I happily delivered. I pulled her panties aside revealing her dripping, swollen pussy lips. Wasting no time I began to lap up her sweet juices, and that's no exaggeration - I loved the way she tasted. I briefly began rapidly flicking her clit with my tongue, but stopped to kiss my way up her body.

"Fuck, you're a tease, Alex, but I guess you've noticed how much I love it."

"Oh I have," I replied, "don't worry, I never fail to satisfy." I lifted her torso up just enough to unhook her bra and lay her back down, taking my time to wrap my mouth around each of her perfect breasts, wetting them slightly and blowing on them to make her shiver in delight.

While I was doing this my hands worked off her underwear, chucking them equally carelessly off the bed, then returning my fingers to the attention of her moist hole. I wet my fingers and began rubbing all around her lips and clit, making her squirm and moan in pure pleasure. I slid one finger in with ease, then a second making a snug fit, working them around until I had the perfect angle that made her gasp and arch her back in dramatic response.

I started to slide my fingers in and out, and as I increased my pace I returned my mouth to her clit to continue the assault. As I licked and sucked, she grabbed my head, her fingers grasping at my hair, trying to pull me in even deeper, so I continued to suck harder and harder in response to her moans of delight.

"Don't ever stop, this is too intense I wanna cum so badly already." She groaned.

"Not yet," I paused briefly to reply, "stay on the edge for me, babe."

I extracted my fingers and replaced them with my tongue, fucking her as deeply as I could with it. I offered up my hand and she grabbed it eagerly to suck my soaked fingers clean.

"Mmmm this is so hot, fuck my cunt with your tongue," she begged, her dirtier side slowly emerging, and holding my head in tight, thrusting at my face in a steadily increasing rhythm. "I can't fucking hold it any longer I need this right fucking now, let me cum please."

"Nearly, babe, just a little more," I teased. I went back to sucking on her clit, this time plunging three fingers into her tight pussy. I pumped harder and harder in rhythm with her grinding, as she moaned in sync. I came up finally to kiss her deeply, still pumping away as hard as I could. Her tongue roamed around my lips and mouth, eager to taste as much of her own juices as possible.

"Cum for me now, and don't stop cumming," I finally relented, letting her go over the edge she had been teetering on for some time now. I pushed my fingers in as deep as they would go and smothered her mouth with mine again to stifle the intense moan she gave off as her body went rigid and her nails dug into my back.

Finally she collapsed and we embraced deeply. I lightly stroked up and down her body, and she quivered at my touch, still overly sensitive as the waves of her orgasm faded.

----

"I'm going to have a shower," she announced, after a few minutes of us laying there while she caught her breath.

AlisaSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaSquirty

Not bothering to dress, she wrapped herself in a towel, grabbed her body wash and dashed out of her room to the communal showers. The time being around 9:30 on a Sunday morning, most of the students in college had yet to awake from their hangovers, so I grabbed a second towel and darted in after her.

I snuck into the showers without being seen and luckily she had chosen one with a broken lock, the door merely jammed shut. I heard the water start up and the curtain draw, so I carefully wiggled the door open as quietly as possible. Hanging my towel up next to hers I peeked around the flimsy curtain to see her back facing me. The water cascaded down her smooth body, causing her skin to glisten in the unnatural light.

I took a step in and she spun around suddenly in shock. She nearly lost her balance but I grabbed her firmly with both arms and pulled her in for a deep kiss. It was a sensual, wet kiss, almost sloppy, but romantic in a way. Our passion grew, as did my hard on, and she grabbed firmly on to it, teasing it back and forth.

I felt for her pussy in reply, it already dripping wet (though it was mostly the shower water), and began to rub her clit between my two fingers. She moaned in delight and began to stroke me more aggressively.

"I want more, Alex, I want you to fuck me like you did last night," she begged in my ear, "I want your cock as deep inside me as you can."

"Hold on tight," I replied, and she wrapped both arms around my shoulders and neck.

I grabbed her by her ass and lifted her up, her legs instinctively wrapping behind my back. She was so wet already, it was easy to slip inside her, a lengthy moan escaping her lips. I lowered her down until she was completely encasing my cock as deep as it could go.

"Oh fuck that's too much, I don't think anything has ever been so far in me before," she moaned, an ecstatic look appearing instantly on her face.

"Is it ok?" I asked, lifting her up again.

"Don't you dare stop," she replied aggressively, and pulled me in for a long, deep embrace once again. Without needing to be asked twice I started to lift her up and down, slowly at first, but we quickly got into a steady rhythm. Fortunately she was helping the motions with her arms and legs too, or else I probably couldn't have held on for more than a few minutes, but we got faster and faster, her moans getting louder and louder.

"Shhh," I cautioned her, "someone will hear you sooner or later."

"I don't even care just don't stop, this is too incredible."

We continued on for a few more minutes, but alas I began to tire so I put her down and spun her around. I came up behind her, kissing her neck, and feeling all up and down her soaking wet, gorgeous body. While I did this, she poured some body wash on herself, rubbing it everywhere, which I was only to happy to help with. I massaged her amazing tits gently, but the tension was so built up in her she began rubbing her pussy furiously. Realising I had gotten distracted I abandoned the soaping, and positioned her up against the wall.

"Fuck, the tiles are cold," she gasped.

"Ha ha, you swear more than me," I chuckled.

"Ok can you shut up and get on with it?" she argued, the passion in her voice surprising me once again.

I pulled her hips back and positioned myself behind her, pressing my head carefully in line with her pussy, then thrusting in as hard as I could. She gasped again, and her body rocked in response. I pulled almost all the way out then thrust in again.

Her moaning returned as I fucked her harder and harder up against the slippery wet tiles of the shower wall. Grunting with each thrust, I started to feel the pressure build within myself too.

"Have you done anal before?" she asked.

"Umm yeah a few times," I replied, surprised at the suddenness of her question.

"Can you fuck my ass? I want to know what it feels like."

My cock was already well lubricated, so I pulled out of her, and lined myself up. Pushing in slowly, she resisted at first but loosened up quickly. It was a tight squeeze but after a few gentle thrusts I was in about halfway.

"How is it so far? I can pull out if you want." I hesitated somewhat.

"No it feels great, just don't go quite as hard," she replied.

"Sorry, I can't really control that," I joked.

"Har har, you know what I mean." Oops, more distractions.

"Ahh that feels so good." I groaned, finally getting a good rhythm and angle.

"Mmmm yes, that's it, keep going." She moaned.

She was so tight, I couldn't go much deeper, so I picked up the pace and we came closer and closer to orgasm. She was getting so into it, even reaching down to finger herself, filling up both her holes.

"Fuck yes, I'm so close," she cried out.

"Ohhh yes me too, I'm gonna cum so deep inside you," I groaned.

"Please cum inside me, it feels so good when you push deeper. Oh fuck yes that's it!" she exclaimed as she pushed back into me even deeper and faster than before.

I clenched my hands on her hips as tightly as I could as I made one last deep push and completely unloaded inside her. She moaned in ecstatic relief as I felt my own relief wash over me. I pulled out and she turned around so we could finally get back to our shower and actually get clean, embracing and feeling each other up as we did.

We finally cleaned up and exited our shower, the coast still clear it appeared, and we returned to her room to get changed for the day ahead, no plans as yet.

Published 
Written by agant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments