Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Torture

"A true account of absolute pleasure"

20
10 Comments 10
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
You enter my apartment and you take me into your arms at the door.

As we kiss and embrace, we move together across the room, our bodies pressed tightly against each other. You sit me on a nearby table and lightly run your hands over my legs. You trace the line of my legs from knee to ankle then back up over my thighs. You become curious when the silk of the stockings gives way to smooth skin.

You roll your hands around to my inner thighs and gently push them back to reveal my naked pussy staring at you.

You slide my short, black skirt up slightly to increase your view.

Ooooh yes! - there's Miss Juicy and she is moist and swollen, waiting and wanting.

You scoot me back further and draw my legs up so that my sleek, black heels are propped on the table. With your fingers you spread her lips open and feel her wetness waiting, just on the outside of my pussy. As you slip your fingers inside of her, you hear me gasp and you tip my head back with a gentle tug on my free-flowing hair.

Miss Juicy' s muscles convulse as you explore her depths, sending more wetness onto us both.

You withdraw your fingers and place them, one at a time, inside my mouth so I can lick and suck the juices from them.

You lower your mouth to mine and we both taste her together - our tongues trading the flavor back and forth. You draw away leaving me wanting more and lead me to the center of the room where you instruct me to stand still and not to speak.

You run your hands through my hair, while kissing my neck and my throat, while whispering enticing comments into my ear. I shudders from your touch, and let out a few sighs and moans.

You let your hands drop to caress my ass and pull my body against you while you kiss me deeply and sensuously.

You slide your hand up underneath my skirt and stroke my bare skin. You move your mouth lower over my neck to the “V” of my blouse and strike flames on my skin with your tongue and gentle nips of your teeth. You bite my nipples through my clothing until you can see them stand erect, straining to be free. Your hands meet at the top of my blouse and you begin to loosen each button slowly and methodically.

I want to scream and rip the clothes away, but you silence me with a look that says “be patient - enjoy the moment”. Your hands slide inside my top and caress my skin, slowly, slowly moving over my ribs and onto my breasts.

You pull one breast free temporarily and cover it with your mouth. Another moan escapes me and my knees give way, but you catch me by putting your leg in between mine and I come to rest on your thigh. You draw me back up and continue on to the other breast, then cover them back over with my bra.

You remove my blouse and toss it aside as you move your hands down over my hips and thighs, then run them up over my back, grabbing a hold of my hair and pulling my head back and kissing my throat while pulling against my ass to press into your hard cock.

Your tongue travels down between my breasts, across my stomach to the waist of my skirt.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

You drop to your knees and with both hands you create a trail of fire over my breasts to my hips, down my thighs and back up under my skirt to my ass.

I want you to bury your face in my pussy, but as I lean forward, you push me back. Your hand finds the zipper at the back of my skirt and slowly you slide it down over my hips and ass, trailing your hands in its path to the floor. You lift each foot gently from its entanglement and toss the skirt away.

You take in the sight of me standing there, wearing only a black bra, garter, stockings and shoes. You lay on the floor between my legs and run your hands up the inside of my legs, nudging me to spread them further apart.

You raise your body up to taste Miss Juicy and bring me back down to sit over your face.

As I spread myself for you, your tongue explores inside and out, as your hands move over my skin, bringing me to the point of erupting.

You push me off and I begin to undress you. I move to the couch, and you follow me, and I straddle the arm of it and continue to move - riding it, touching myself, getting lost in the emotions until I'm cumming and my juices are pouring into your hands as you also play with Miss Juicy.

You stand in front of me and smear my cum back onto my thighs and hips as you draw me to the edge, where your cock is so hard and throbbing that it can no longer be ignored by either of us.

As you slide your cock into my slippery, silky, hot pussy there is a moan, but you cannot tell if it was you or me or both of us gasping with pleasure.

You slip out of me for a moment to move us onto the bed. You direct me to remain on my hands and knees while you spread my ass wide with your hands. You rub your coated cock over my ass and let it slip in between my ass cheeks to moisten, and without resistance you slide your hard cock into my ass. As you move deeper inside of me, I groan and shudder. We move slowly at first, then increase with our passion.

Without me consciously knowing when, you plunge your fingers into my soaking pussy and with the same rhythm, thrust your cock deeper. I scream with the orgasmic bliss engulfing my pussy and ass simultaneously.

You can no longer hold back and you add your cum to the hot juices dripping from me.
Published 
Written by kinkyflame35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments