Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swim Lessons Get Sexy Pt. 2

"Jason takes a friendship to a whole new level"

14
5 Comments 5
16.1k Views 16.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
This is a sequel to Swim Lessons Get Sexy (linked below). I suggest you read the first one before reading this one. Enjoy.


“I said. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

Jason was stuck frozen to his spot. There he stood naked on the edge of the pool deck. To his left knelt an equally naked and very hot Aubrey Jones, the mother of a student in his swim class. The spotlight twinkled on Aubrey’s large breasts where a small bit of Jason’s cum still lay. Across from him stood Jason’s friend and coworker Alexa Phan. There she was standing with her hands on hips with what Jason could only assume was a furious look on her face. Jason could not find the words to speak. Suddenly all of his excitement from the night washed away. He looked around himself and felt ashamed. He was so ashamed that he couldn’t even get turned on by the short pajama shorts and tight white t shirt that she was wearing.

“I… I… can explain.” He stuttered.

“You know what. Save it. Have fun with this whore. Have fun with whoever you like. It’s not like its an-any of my business.”

Alexa turned on the spot and ran off the pool deck. Jason would’ve gone after her but was still too ashamed. It wasn’t until she was long gone that Aubrey finally broke the silence.

“Well that’s certainly one way to kill a mood. I suppose I should get going.”

With that she hopped into the pool to retrieve her bathing suit. When she got out and was fully dressed she reached into her purse, grabbed a slip of paper and put it on top of Jason’s bag.

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten that you still owe me one,” she shouted from the other side of the pool deck before walking out the door leaving Jason alone.

After five minutes Jason numbly gathered his belongings, closed up the pool deck and drove home. He threw his bag off to the side of the room and didn’t bother to pick up the contents that fell out. As he climbed into his bed he was still trying to process what had happened that night. It was both the hottest and most confusing night of his life. It had started off as a simple private adult swim lesson. Then Aubrey had revealed her true intentions and proceeded to give him the best blowjob of his life. His pleasure however had been interrupted by Alexa. Why had she been so upset? It’s not like they were dating. Or even close to anything besides friends. The most they ever did was very light flirting during work. I mean sure he had a huge crush on her but there was no way Alexa could feel the same way about him. She could get any guy she wanted. But still Jason could not get the sound of her hurt voice or the image of her running away from him out of his head. He could’ve sworn he even saw a tear drop as she had turned to leave.

Jason slept very little that night. He was awake before his alarm went off and was having an internal battle over whether or not he should go to work that day. In the end he decided he’d better go. Maybe Alexa would be there and he’d be able to explain himself now that they had both calmed down.

She wasn’t there. Throughout the day Jason kept checking the doorway hoping she’d walk in late. When his last class came around he found that Aubrey wasn’t there either. Keegan walked in accompanied by another woman, presumably his sister.

Jason didn’t feel like very hungry so he stayed in the staff room during the lunch break. He was alone until his boss stumbled in.

“Oh Jason what are you still doing here?” he asked. “I’m surprised you weren’t the first one out the door for the lunch break.”

“Hey Don. I forgot my wallet,” Jason lied. “I’ll just stick it out till the end of my shift.”

“Ooh that’s too bad. I would’ve saved you some of my sandwich if I had known. Say how did you’re after hours swim go last night? Did you have any problems closing up?”

Jason was thankful that his boss had no idea what actually happened. If he knew that Jason hadn’t actually just been swimming on his own then he would’ve fired Jason on the spot. He hated lying to Don since he was such a nice boss but Jason had no choice.

“It was fine. I ran through the usual closing checklist.”

“Good good. Say you wouldn’t happen to know anything about what Alexa is going through would you?”

Jason’s heart leapt at the mention of her name. “No I wouldn’t why what happened?”

“Well she came into my office pretty early this morning and nearly demanded a transfer to one of the other pools in the district. I tried to convince her to stay but she was adamant that she couldn’t do that. So I gave her the number of someone at the district she could talk to. She seemed awfully upset. I sure hope she’s alright.”

“Oh wow that’s awful.” Jason found it hard to control his voice from cracking. “I wonder what could’ve caused that.”

Of course Jason knew what caused it. He had. And now he felt worse than ever. He had to speak with her.

“Do you know where the district is sending her?”

“Nope. I gave her a glowing recommendation and sadly sent her on her way. I could find out but it would probably take awhile.”

“Yeah please let me know if you find out.”

The rest of the day passed and Jason still felt lousy. When he went home he went directly to his room and was going to fall on his bed when he saw the contents from his bag from the night before still spread around the room. He knelt down to clean them up and found the note Aubrey had left in his stuff. It was her phone number and a note telling him to call her. Normally this would excite Jason but he just put it down on his desk and went back to thinking about Alexa. He was worried about her.

The next three days were troubling for Jason. He tried unsuccessfully to contact Alexa numerous times. She wasn’t answering her phone and when he drove to her house her mother had told him that Alexa wasn’t feeling well and didn’t want to have guests.

Finally though, he caught a break. The next day at work his boss came up to him with a smile on his face.

“I tracked her down. The district sent her over to Eastlake’s pool to teach there. She works nights so if you’re still interested you should be able to catch her after work.”

“Thanks Don. You are a lifesaver.”

“Yeah no problem that’s my job. If you see her try to convince her to come back to work, she was the best teacher we had.”

That day after his shift Jason drove as fast as he could over to Eastlake. Luckily he got there just in time. She was walking to her car as he pulled up. He quickly turned off the engine and ran up to her. He was panting when he finally got there.

“J-Jason. What are you doing here?”

“I came here to talk. I feel terrible about the other night and need to talk to you.”

“Well frankly I’m no longer interested in an explanation. You disgust me.”

She shoved him out of the way with that last sentence and continued walking to her car.

“Wait!” he yelled after her. “I just want to talk.”

“Save it.”

Jason was desperate. He needed to keep her here so he said something he knew would stop her in her tracks.

“I saw you crying as you ran away.”

It worked.

“Wh-What?”

“You were crying.” He dared to take a step closer to her. “Why were you so upset?”

Jason expected anger or hatred. He definitely didn’t expect her to burst into tears. She buried her face in his chest. Shocked, all he could think to do was wrap his arms around her.

“It’s because I had feelings for you, you idiot. All the flirting, late night texting, and hangouts made me really like you. I went there that night expecting to find you swimming. I was going to tell you how I felt about you. Instead I found you getting your dick sucked by some random hot girl.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

Now I can’t be around you.”

Her voice trembled and she cried continuously as she spoke.

“I’m so sorry Alexa.” Jason whispered to her. “I had no idea. I honestly went there that night expecting to just give her a swim lesson but when she seduced me I lost control and lust took over. I had liked you for awhile and had no idea you felt the same way about me. I was terrified when you saw me like that. That’s why I was unable to speak that night. I was terrified that I had ruined your perception of me.”

Alexa had stopped listening after he said he liked her back. She knew she shouldn’t feel it anymore but she was thrilled that he felt the same way about her. Deep down she knew she was never angry about sex. Secretly she had been turned on by it.But now she was just so excited that he had said that.”

“You… like me?” She asked as her tears started to go away.

“Of course I do Alexa. You are an amazing girl. So smart and fun to talk to. You’re beautiful and funny. I only hope you’ll forgive me enough to let us be friends again. I couldn’t stand to lose you. But if you cant stand to be around me then I’ll walk away and stop bothering you.”

Jason couldn’t look at her as he turned to walk away. He was amazed she liked him but knew that was long gone by now. He truly did want her friendship. He was overcome by sadness when he thought she was going to let him go.

“Hey Jason.” She said; her voice stronger than it was before.

“Yes?” He turned hopefully.

Alexa walked up to him and kissed him. She needed him now more than ever and wasn’t going to let him walk away. After overcoming his initial shock he began to kiss her back. Their tongues swirled as their lips locked. They walked, still intertwined, to the back bumper of her car. Jason was pushed up against the car as they continued to kiss.

As they separated Alexa was staring down at his chest. She slowly raised her eyes until their gazes met. Jason felt lost in those deep brown eyes.

“I don’t want you out of my life Jason. Not now. Don’t leave me.”

“Of course not.”

“Meet me at my place in an hour. My parents are out of town so we’ll have plenty of time to ourselves to talk.”

Jason was more excited than he had ever been on his drive home. When he got there he quickly took a shower and changed into nicer clothes. He definitely wasn’t going to see Alexa in his work clothes. He had a hard time waiting the full hour but it finally came and he went over to her house. When she answered the door he found that she also had the idea to change into nicer clothes. She was wearing a tight black strapless dress that hugged her every curve. It ended just below her hips and left very little to the imagination.

“Come in Jason. So glad you could make it.” Alexa said in as sultry a voice as she could manage.

She giggled as he stumbled over the threshold. She led him upstairs to her room. He took a seat next to her on her bed. They sat there awkwardly in silence for a while. Neither of them were quite sure how to act. Jason had an internal battle over whether he should put his arm around her or not. Finally she broke the silence.

“We should discuss this relationship.”

“Yeah that probably would be a good idea. Where do we begin?”

This was followed by another awkward silence. Jason finally worked up the guts to put his arm around her. As soon as his hand touched her bare shoulder they both pounced on each other like animals. She threw him back against the bed and straddled his hips. They kissed each other furiously for a while until she stopped suddenly.

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked, worried that she regretted what she was doing.”

“Absolutely nothing. I just felt your little friend coming out to play and thought it was time we were properly introduced. Last time I saw him it was kind of dark out.”

She then ripped off the buttons on Jason’s shirt and began intensely kissing his neck and chest. While her mouth was busy with his torso her hands were fumbling with the button of his jeans. Alexa smiled as when she finally felt it release. They both stood and she yanked down his jeans. Her eyes popped when she saw his penis poking through the flap of his boxer shorts. Those were quickly disposed of as well and he stood there completely naked.

“Well since I already got to watch you I suppose it’s only fair that you get a show from me as well.”

She then pushed him back on the bed and proceeded with a very sensual and incredibly sexy striptease. When the black dress came off she was left in a matching pink lace bra and panties. It was so hot that Jason couldn’t imagine her naked form would be much sexier. Boy was he wrong. When she slipped off her bra Jason’s erection got even harder. He examined her from head to toe. He had already had many reasons of why he was attracted to her: her tan Asian complexion, the long sexy legs, the lean swimmers body, the deep brown eyes and full lips both framed by her beautiful dark brown hair, and now the large perky breasts topped by small dark nipples which stood hard with the cold air. Jason almost couldn’t sit still but then she bent over to take off her panties. They slid down those long, long legs and finally hit the floor. She stood and did a twirl revealing both her shaved pussy and large firm buttocks. Jason almost came on the spot.

“We’ll now that that’s over…”

She tackled him again. They rolled back and forth kissing and exploring each others bodies. Jason’s hand roamed her large breasts – pinching and rolling each nipple back and forth. His other hand was walking its way down to her pussy. Alexa went straight for his cock and traced it back and forth with her fingers. She then slowly stroked it up and down. He dove right into her wonderful pussy. He first thrust one finger in and out before adding another and then another. Each thrust elicited a sharp moan from Alexa. He found her clit with two fingers and rolled that between them in sync with his rolling of her nipples. At this she began to shake and her handjob became quicker and harder until neither one of them could take it anymore. They both came onto each others hands. Alexa grabbed his hand out of her vagina and began cleaning off his finger with her tongue. She then put it back and started licking his cock clean. Jason was hard again within the minute.

“Oh no you don’t. You’ve already gotten your blowjob. This cock isn’t going to waste on my mouth.”

Jason didn’t need to be told twice. He flipped them both over so he was on top and with one quick thrust impaled her on his cock. She shouted with pleasure. He started off slow and gentle but could tell that Alexa wanted something more. She wanted to be satisfied. She wanted to be fucked hard. She bucked her hips harder and harder as his speed increased. With each thrust Jason got a little deeper but would quickly pull back nearly all the way before slamming back into her again. Alexa couldn’t speak. All she could manage besides panting was a long and loud moan.

Jason continued ramming in and out for as long as he could before he knew he was about to reach a wall. Alexa sensed it too.

“Cum inside me Jason. I want to feel you explode inside my pussy.”

That was as good an invitation as he needed and soon was blowing a huge load deep inside her pussy. The feeling of Jason’s pulsating member inside her was enough to push Alexa over the edge. She had one of the biggest orgasms she’d ever had.

As they came down they Jason slipped out of her and rested his chin on her navel. He looked up past her heaving breasts into her eyes and they both smiled.

“That was incredible. Now I feel kind of selfish for interrupting before you could ram that woman from the other night the way you just did me. She wouldn’t have known what hit her. Plus it was kind of sexy watching you two together.”

They both laughed and held each others gazes for awhile before Jason slid up next to her. They fell asleep smiling in each others arms and wouldn’t awake till late the next morning.

Published 
Written by youcantsitwithus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments