Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swim Team

"A girl reviews a guy's body quality for the swim team."

12
4 Comments 4
22.9k Views 22.9k
627 words 627 words
I was always the short one in high school, never taller than the normal people. The only people shorter than me were the petites and the ones with disorders. It was when I was seventeen that I met Kiefer. He was tall and handsome, well built for swimming. He and I were on a coed swimming team at the local high school and today my swimsuit had the swim teacher eying me with deep disapproval. It was black and backless, with the suit coming together just before my ass. Kiefer watched me swim for a while but then went into the locker room. He'd forgotten his swim wear today, a rare thing for him. I finished swim and after the lecture about what was appropriate from my swim teacher, I headed into the locker room.

I took a long, hot shower, feeling the hot water beads beat against my skin and suddenly arms caught around me and I felt a hard boner against my back. I turned to find Kiefer, at sex feet tall, staring down at me. His breathing was heavy and he slid closer to me. His hands groped my ass and he turned me around. His dick suddenly plunged into my ass and I held on to the wall to keep myself from falling. He penetrated over and over and his balls slapped my pussy over and over. I was so wet it was driving me crazy. He slammed into me and I felt his dick pulsating throughout my ass. Goddamn he was good.

He suddenly stopped and then blew a few loads inside me a moment later. I pulled off him and smiled.

“You have a nice ass,” he said. “Mind teaching me some swimming tricks?”

“Yeah sure,” I said. Even though we were naked, the conversation was casual.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

The boys and girls had seen my 38C breasts many times as they’d fallen out of my suit. They all wondered how I could be a swimmer with such large breasts and ass.

We were in the pool and I was still naked when I jumped in. The water was a bit cold and it made my nipples erect. He stepped in, his penis jumping when it hit the water. He wadded over to me.

“You have to do exercises to make yourself comfortable in the water, like this,” I said and showed him a move that would show off my pussy. His jaw was clamped shut.

“I can’t relax, the water is too cold,” he murmured through his teeth, knowing I could hear.

“Want me to help?” I asked, he heard the double meaning in my words and nodded. I walked over, completely at ease, and slipped my arms around him. My head came only to his chest, not even his shoulder and I felt his boner against me. It was rock hard and very warm. My hands slid down to his ass and then to his dick. He put his hands on my ass and I jumped slightly into his arms. My pussy landed on his dick and slightly slid on.

I nodded and he shoved my pussy onto his dick. The movement caused him to plunge inside me and shock me. I held on as tight as I could as he suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me back and forth onto his dick.

“Emily!” shouted a girl’s voice. I was suddenly shocked out of a daydream. I suddenly realized I was in my shower at my house and I’d been there so long the water ran cold. “Come on Emily we’re going to be late!” I recognized my sister’s voice and rushed out fo the shower. I’d make my move on Kiefer today.

Published 
Written by GoodGirlGoneBad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments