Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sylvie's Passion

"Sylvie and Dan enjoy their steamy evening."

10
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Please give feedback, positive and negative alike, as this is my first story!"

Sylvie sat down next to Dan on their luxurious sofa, nestling to sit comfortably alongside him. She rested her beautiful head on his shoulders, letting her blonde hair spill down his defined chest and snuggled hard against him. Dan rubbed her shoulders gently, moving down to her back and then up to her face again, gently caressing Sylvie's soft and pale cheeks. He massaged her back, easing away a day's tension and causing Sylvie to groan out of satisfaction. She looked up at him, staring him directly in his eyes, attempting to show her pure love for him.

Evidently Dan recognized it as he shut his eyes and leaned in for a long and passionate kiss, their hands groping each others faces, tongues fighting for ground inside their mouths. Their eyes stared meaningfully at each other as they traded wet and sloppy saliva until moaning, Sylvie pulled away. Dan wasn't done yet and seized her face once again, pure passion being shared amongst the two lovers until their mouths had run dry.

Their romantic evening continued as Sylvie got up sexily, making sure to show off all her hard-earned curves and took his hand, taking him to the bathroom, where she had run a bath large enough for two. He undressed quickly and stepped into the bath, water overflowing the sides, but Sylvie wasn't ready yet. She slowly unbuttoned her tight shirt, seducing his eyes as she gently took it off her chest, quickly followed by the unzipping and dropping of her jeans to unveil her long and sexy legs.

Making sure to show off her special latex lingerie that she had donned for the anniversary, Sylvie slowly walked around the expensive bathtub in their large bathroom, loving the feel of his eyes on her body. The latex squeaked as she ran her hands over her large breasts, letting them bounce up and down.

She ripped off the latex and let her huge breasts spill onto her chest, droplets of her breastmilk dribbling down to her belly, and did the same with her panties, her creamy juices flowing down there too. As Sylvie climbed into the bathtub, Dan stood up, brandishing his cock, picked her up with his muscular arms and stood her next to him, where she began stroking his chest and nuzzling her lips against his.

She worked her way down to his cock - licking and kissing down to his wet stomach and then around his legs and lovingly stared at it, before letting her saliva fall over the mushroom-like head. She kneeled down and let the water submerge her legs, and whacked her breasts against his cock, letting breastmilk spray all over him, as her mouth found his balls, swallowing them lustfully. She flicked each one around with her tongue inside her mouth for a minute, listening to his moans before moving up to lick the bottom of his shaft. She sloppily worked her way up to the head, licking and spitting everwhere she could see, and then bobbed up and down on the now full of saliva cock. She looked him in the eyes all the time, increasing her pure sexiness, her truly beautiful face adding to Dan's pleasure.

After a few minutes of intense sucking and bobbing, he pushed her off before he could cum and got out. He watched as Sylvie made a show of cleaning up and swallowing all the pre cum using her fingers to scoop up what was around her face. To wash it down, she took one of her large and perky nipples into her mouth, drinking her milk as if it were a much desired morning coffee. Dan stepped out the tub, and fetched a rope from the bathroom cupboard, hunger dancing in his eyes.

He made his way over to her, where he gently but forcefully lifted her out the bath and tied her hands behind her back, using some of the rope to gag her mouth. Dan used the remaining rope to tie her breasts tightly, keeping them stongly upright. He knelt down to bite hard on her large and curvy ass several times until she screamed in agony, her hands helpless to stop him, before turning her over and grabbing her breasts, twisting her nipples, all the while milk squirting over him. When Sylvie's breasts turned a sore and bruised purple, from the beating and lack of airflow, he stopped and sucked in her breasts, one at a time; all the while his hands massaging the breasts his mouth wasn't on. He drunk from her breasts until he was satisfied while her breathing got heavier and louder, intense feelings of delight building up in her vagina.

BlondWomann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondWomann

Upon hearing Sylvie's deep breaths, he focused on her pussy, licking gently whilst fingering her clit skilfully, her body jerking up and down, pushing onto his hands and tongue for more. Sylvie approached heaven as he continued, each time his tongue penetrating further and longer until the warm juices building up pressure inside her body, behind her clit, built up into a huge tsunami, riding its way up her abdomen, spine, and working its way down her body, leaving goosebumps in its wake. Sylvie's toes clenched and her nipples got harder and more sensitive, until she screamed into the gag and her juices flooded his tongue, which was already eagerly lapping them up. She turned over and offered her pussy to him to finish her off.

He jabbed his large and thick dick at her ass several times, eventually finding her vagina, which he slowly entered until he was fully inside. He pulled out, then pushed in slowly several times, her sexy moaning intensifying as he hit all the right spots, before lifting her on top of him in a straddling position. She slapped up and down onto him, the sound of contact getting louder and wetter each time, alongside long moans, grunts and shrieks from both of them.

She knew they were both close to pure bliss and ecstasy. His cock continued to work magic and she could feel ultimate satisfaction building deep in her pussy. She looked down to see her breasts bouncing like a child on a bouncy castle, tiny droplets of milk spraying in all directions. Lower than that, she saw the sight of a neatly shaved landing-strip vagina enveloping a long cock, maybe eight inches, all the way until it was no longer visible, then letting it free, before tight walls confiscated it again.

She took the moment to admire the scene and admire both their bodies, which they both tried to hard to keep perfect, especially after a baby, and realized their hard work had paid off. She looked deep into Dan's eyes and bent down to kiss him deeply, spitting the rope out of her mouth onto the marble floor, and sharing a long and romantic kiss with the man she loved most.

Panting, he pushed her off him and held her upside down by the legs, over the bathtub where her face was being pushed in and out of the water. She was utterly helpless, but he knew she loved it. Pulling her legs into position, he stuck his cock back in to finish the job, her muffled shrieks coming from inside the bathtub water. He grunted as he erupted into pleasure, his cock spurting wave after wave of creamy white cum into her vagina, Sylvie feeling the warm spurts hit her and fill her to her brim. She came all over him for the second time, shrieking like a madwoman, her face dripping water and red from lack of air, being upside down for so long.

Almost instantly they knew she would be pregnant again. It didn't matter; they had wanted that for some time already.

Sylvie stood up, catching up on oxygen before kneeling to clean his now limp cock, taking it into her mouth and sucking their juices off the shaft until it was dry. She felt the shaft stiffening up inside her mouth and saw Dan offer her his hand. He led her to their master bedroom for more fun.

After all, their anniversary wasn't over yet and the night was still young.

Published 
Written by TastyJuices
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments