Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Care Of Your Hubby

"What to do when your hubby is coming home after being away for tree days"

46
13 Comments 13
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I thought about this story after talking to someone on lush. This is the result, it made me so horny and I hope you too :)"

Finally, after you have been away for three days, you are finally coming home. You both have a very high sex drive and after days of playing with yourself, you can no longer wait for your hubby to come home. You just sent him a message that you are already in bed. It's not surprising because it's already late. After showering, I put on my sexiest lingerie, knowing that this red lace lingerie always makes him hard.

It doesn't take long before you hear the front door open and close, the groaning of the steps letting you know you are coming.

I wait anxiously until you enter the bedroom and see me sitting in lingerie on the edge of the bed.

The door opens, and your eyes widen when you see me. "Hot damm, woman! You know how to welcome a man back home," you say as you walk towards me after closing the door.

I stand up and kiss you welcome. "Do you like what you see?" I ask you as I turn around for you to see all of me. You moan, and I see that you are already getting hard. "You know how hard you make me, especially in this lingerie?" you ask.

I giggle. "Now let me help you," I whisper in your ear as I kiss you afterward; I bring my lips to your jaw and neck as I loosen your tie, jacket, and shirt, in the meantime. I do all this without stopping giving kisses all over your upper body. When I want to put your shirt over your shoulder, I bring my lips to your right nipple and start letting my tongue dance over it. "Fack," I hear above me and smile after pulling on your nipple with my teeth.

I make my way further down and stroke my fingers over your body slowly to your belt, which quickly comes loose and is thrown away. The button and zipper are the following obstacles that must be removed quickly, after which the trousers with boxers are pulled down in a big jerk.

Finally, I see what I wanted to see, my husband's big fat cock. My mouth is already watering, just looking at him. You step out of your pants, and I quickly kneel in front of you.

I take your cock in my hands and start pumping him slowly up and down, my fingers play with the tip of your cock, and I hear you beginning to moan louder; the pre-cum is already leaking, and I give it a lick; it's a shame if that gets wasted.

I start to use my mouth more and keep pumping and pumping it, but when I feel you are going to cum.. I stop. I already notice the frustration rising and start with little kisses on the top of your delicious cock, knowing you wouldn't cum from only that. When I feel you are getting frustrated enough...

That's when I bring my hands to your balls and squeeze them first gently and then harder. They are full of cum, and I want it all. My other hand starts pumping your cock again while my other hand continues to squeeze your balls.

I use my tongue to give minor licks over the head. When I notice that you are almost coming, I put my lips around the tip of your cock and suck real hard. And I know you will explode in my mouth, and I will drink every drop of your delicious cum.

I Hear you groaning, and all the cum makes me very wet. I feel you grabbing my hair and twisting it hard. "You did a fucking delicious job, sweetheart," I hear you say softly, still recovering from the mega orgasm you had.

You pull me up with both hands and start kissing me hard, one hand in my hair again, holding it tight, and the other stroking over my body towards my buttocks, which you squeeze hard.

You lead me towards the bed, and when my legs touch the bed, you give me a hard shove, and I fall onto the bed. When I look at you, I see a dark look in your eyes, full of lust. "My turn," you say with a lustful look.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

You lie on top of me and start kissing me before you slowly go down the road; first, stop at my jaw; the ear is next, where you lick and nibble on my earlobe, which makes me moan. Then, you bring your mouth towards my left breast, which is still covered with lingerie. With one click at the front of the bra between the breasts, you can loosen my bra, and within seconds, it's gone. You take my left nipple in your mouth and begin sucking it. With your other hand, pay attention to the right breast that you are kneading.

The lust is driving me crazy, and I only want one thing, and that is to have your amazing cock inside me.

After giving my breasts enough attention, you continue your way down, one hand still on my chest while the other one starts to caress my leg while you are kissing your way down. "Please," I beg you and feel you smirk against my body. Kissing, licking, and sucking the smooth skin leading down to my cunt is torture.

Finally, I feel you where I want to feel you. "Your smell is intoxicating," you whisper before I feel your tongue lightly stroking my sensitive clit....circling my clit.....flicking it with your tongue, and I can't stop moaning and start to shake a bit.

I groan as I feel you begin sucking on my clit.....I close my eyes and let my head fall back on the bed. I am so goddam close ..... I start moaning really loud; when you are looking up, you can see my face tight with ecstasy. I love every single part of this.

Your open mouth on my open mouth pressed around my sopping cunt. I emit a tiny whimper as I feel your warm, soft fat tongue pushing into my fuck hole "Holy shit," I yell.

Your hands are sliding under my hot naked ass, lifting me and pulling my cunt more into your face. It doesn't take long before I'm Cumming, and I'm coming hard.

Still, in ecstasy, you throw me over on the bed in one motion and pull my ass into the air. I feel your big hard cock, and you guide the head in through my still swollen pussy. "Ohhh..." I moan as I feel your hard fucker rushing up inside my naked body.

I feel your hands go to my buttocks and give the left buttock a hard slap. "Mmmhh," I respond as I move to follow your rhythm, driving your hard cock deeper into my slippery wet pussy.

Hearing the loud popping sound our skin makes as our bodies crash together is only making us more horney than we already are. "Best coming home gift ever," you moan out as you start moving your hips harder and harder.

You lean over me as you start to knead my breasts hard. "Oh fuck," I groan. Your hand descends and begins to caress my cunt, running fingers over it, and my breath gasps. Your movements become sloppier, and I know it won't be long before you come.

You give a few more big pumps, and when I feel your cum in my pussy, I quickly bend over and grab your balls with my hand and squeeze them; I hear you growl loudly, liking the feeling. You bring one of your fingers that is not on my clit to my anus, and, without saying a word, pump your index finger in it, and I cum on your cock that is still in my pussy as you ride out your orgasm.

Exhausted from welcoming each other, we both fall onto the bed, and you pull the covers over us, and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by Downunder12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments