Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking the Farmer's Wife

"An guy meets a young female farmer in the middle of nowhere and amazing things happen"

16
6 Comments 6
36.7k Views 36.7k
9.6k words 9.6k words
Famous Story
TAKING THE FARMER’S WIFE

Sisyphus

It was a stormy summer night and I was lost. I could barely see through the rain pounding my windshield. Thunder rumbled and lightening cracked sending bright flashing bolts across the sky. It had been a hot humid day of driving and I should have arrived at my friend, Jake’s house hours ago, but the directions were vague and I must have missed a turn-off. It was dark and I couldn’t make out addresses or road signs. Houses were far apart with no lights on but I knew I was in an isolated farm area.

The gas gauge dropped below empty. I hoped that if I kept going I would soon find a highway and a gas station. I was tense, not sure what to do and cursed my bad luck and stupidity for missing the turn-off sign. I had been traveling since dawn and needed a new scene after being laid off from my architect job and breaking up with my bitch of a girl friend for the second and final time.

I had just passed a farm house and saw a light on when I heard my car sputter, choke and come to a slow stop. I drifted over to the side of the road. I was stuck in the middle of nowhere, the rain beating down on my car like a loud snare drum. I had Triple A road service but knew my cell phone would not work. I wondered if I should go into the farm house I just passed to see if I could use their phone. It was late but at least a light was on. I assumed someone was still up.

Fortunately, the farm house wasn’t too far off the road. I got out of my car and dashed through the rain up to the porch and knocked on the door, thinking how lucky I was to find a house with a light on. It took a minute or two before the door opened and I was stunned to see a young woman that took my breath away. At first I could not speak when I saw her thick dark hair tied in two long braided pigtails, her large green eyes, her tits straining the low cut white peasant blouse. She wore the tightest, shortest faded jean cut-offs I had ever seen and was barefooted. Even in the dark I could see she wasn’t wearing a bra, her nipples poking at the thin material of her blouse.

“I just ran out of gas and I’m lost. Can I use your phone?” I asked, trying to hide my astonishment that a young beautiful woman stood in the doorway.

“Yes. Come in out of the rain,” she said with a foreign accent I did not recognize. She opened the door wider and smiled, looking into my eyes as if she was glad to see me. “Yes, you can use the phone.”

I tried not to be obvious but I could not take my eyes off her tits then her long bare legs and the tight cut-offs gripping her pussy, straining at her hips then her large green eyes and smile. “Man, she’s hot looking,” I thought, glancing again at her tits, wondering if she saw where I was looking. “Sorry to bother you,” I said, trying to be polite and not frighten her, a stranger suddenly appearing.

“No problem,” she said, smiling, looking into my eyes. I stepped in and she closed the door. “The phone is in the kitchen. Follow me.” She spoke good English but sounded European and I couldn’t place the accent.

She turned and walked towards the kitchen and I could not take my eyes off her round swaying ass stretching the faded cut-offs causing me to swallow. “What an ass,” I thought, dazzled by her body. I was so turned on, unable to believe my good luck and followed quietly, not wanting to betray my sudden lust.

She turned around looking into my eyes; a smile flickering on her lips as if she knew where I was looking and liked it. “The phone is over there,” she said pointing to a black wall phone, a little smile on her lips when she looked at me.

“Thanks. I just want to call road service then I can wait in the car.”

“Go and call but it will be a long wait,” she said, pausing, looking into my eyes, a slight, almost playful smile on her lips. “You can wait in here. I won’t mind,” she said, our eyes meeting, lingering, her smile had a definite sexual edge and I sensed something was happening between us.

“Thanks,” I said and went to the phone. She then went over to the kitchen counter where she had a bottle of red wine and a half filled glass. I picked up the phone, looking at her body, the tight cut-offs, her face, the long pigtails made her look both innocent and sexy at the same time.

I watched her pick up her glass of wine and gulp it down. I could see by the half filled bottle, she had been drinking before I arrived. She looked at me over the rim of her glass as she sipped, leaning back against the kitchen counter, her smooth bare legs spread slightly apart, the seam of her tight cut-offs pressed against her mound, revealing the outline of her pussy. I could not believe how hot she looked and wondered where this would lead.

I took out my road service card from my wallet, picked up the receiver and got ready to dial when I noticed there was no dial tone. I pressed my finger down on the button several times trying to get a sound but the phone was dead.

I turned back and looked over at her pouring more wine, noticing how she was looking at me, that mysterious smile on her lips. My eyes skimmed her slim body, her smooth legs, her nipples poking through the tight low cut white peasant blouse revealing a good amount of cleavage. I could not believe how sexy she looked, drinking her wine, twirling one of the pigtails around her finger, looking at me holding the phone. My cock was hard and I noticed her glancing at the bulge in my jeans, there was no hiding it.

“Phone’s dead!”

“Too bad,” she said, looking into my eyes then at the tent in my jeans. “It goes out often around here. Looks like you’re stranded,” she added, biting her lower lip.

“Not a bad place to be stranded,” I responded, returning her smile and looking at her playing with her pigtails. “Are you alone here?”

“Yes, my husband is away on business, as usual. I’m all alone.”

“So you’re married?”

“Yes. I guess.”

“What do you mean you guess?” I looked at her, my eyes drifting up and down her luscious body. I couldn’t help it. The way she was drinking wine looking at me over the rim of her glass was extremely sexy.

She noticed my eyes roving her body. “Well, we’re married but, well, let’s say he’s married to the farm and his business dealings. He doesn’t give me what I need. Not that he could even if he wanted to. He’s much older than me.” She smiled, pouring more wine and lifted the bottle up to me. “Want some.”

“Sure, thanks. If I’m stranded I might as well take advantage of the situation,” I said, looking at her legs, slightly spread apart, her crotch gripped by the tight faded cut-offs then at her tits straining her blouse. She saw where I was looking and smiled.

She filled a juice glass and held it up to me. “We do not have fancy glasses on the farm.”

I stepped closer and took the glass of wine from her. We clicked glasses but didn’t say anything, our eyes probing each other’s eyes, as we sipped, standing close.

“What did you mean you want to take advantage of the situation?” she asked, then took another sip of her wine, looking at me again over the rim of her glass, her smiling green eyes into mine.

“You know what I mean,” I said, deciding to be bold, sensing she wanted to play a dangerous, teasing game of seduction.

She nodded, smiled, looking at me as she sipped her wine. Both of us were quiet, gazing at each other then her eyes moved down to the bulge in my jeans which I did not try to hide then back into my eyes. She smiled biting her lower lip then took another swallow of wine, finished it then poured herself more wine. I could see she was getting drunk. I finished mine and held my glass out for her to pour me more. “Might as well get drunk,” I said as she filled my glass.

“Yes,” she said, looking hungrily into my eyes. “Let’s get drunk.”

Suddenly a huge roar of thunder rolled through the sky followed by the sharp crack and yellow glare of lightening. The lights flickered and went out. She immediately picked up a box of matches and slithered past me, grazing my hip with her hip and went to the round kitchen table lighting several candles, casting a dim glow.

“I am always prepared. Lights go out much around here,” she said, her accent intriguing me.

I stepped towards her, standing closer as we stood by the table in the flickering candle light, surrounded by darkness. Lifting our glasses, we took deep sips, feeling the sexual tension, not sure how to proceed but the anticipation was intense; my throbbing hard cock straining my jeans. We drank our wine looking into each other’s eyes, not speaking. Suddenly she put her empty glass down on the table, stepped even closer and leaned her body into mine, pressing her tits against my chest, her lips close to my lips, her smiling green eyes looking seductively into mine. Suddenly, she placed her hand on my hard cock, rubbing me through my jeans forcing a moan from my mouth.

Surprised at her aggressiveness, I placed my hand on top of hers, holding it against my throbbing cock then suddenly with my other hand I grabbed her jean covered pussy, cupping it just as aggressively in the palm of my hand, looking into her eyes.

Mmmmmmm,” she moaned, thrusting her pelvis against my hand while squeezing my cock harder, more intensely.

I then rubbed her pussy harder, pressing the heel of my hand against her clit through her tight cut offs bringing another moan from her lips, our eyes fixed on each other. She suddenly grabbed my balls in the palm of her hand, gripping them as if saying “your cock is mine.”

I could not believe this was happening but here we were looking lustfully into each others eyes, not speaking. She tightened her hand on my balls while I forcefully gripped her mound, rubbing her pussy harder both of us feeling pure animal lust, our eyes burning into each others eyes, knowing we were desperate to take each other and fuck our brains out.

She let go of my balls then again quickly moved her hand up and down my hard cock. “Mmmmmmm--nice and hard,” she whispered, moving her lips closer to mine, looking into my eyes. “I want this!”

“You do, do you?” I said, gripping her pussy, rubbing her harder with the palm of my hand, both of us daring the other to do something more aggressive. We were both hungry sexual predators waiting to see who would conquer the other.

“I’m drunk,” she said.

“Good! I am too.” I put my glass down next to hers then suddenly reached behind her, grabbing her ass with both hands, squeezing it and pulling her hard against my hungry cock, grinding into her jean covered pussy.

Her round firm ass felt so good in my hands, the soft tight denim, the frayed edges of her cutoff, our sudden lust growing from the wine. She spread her legs wider apart and arched her back thrusting her pussy against my cock, grinding and sliding up and down my bulging cock like a pole in a strip club.

“Ohhhh you feel so good. So hard,” she said, her accent making the words sound hotter. “I want this! I want it!” she said, grinding and sliding harder and hungrier up and down my cock, my fingers squeezing and digging into ass.

Suddenly, she stood up and pushed me back against the edge of the table then got down on her knees, unbuttoning my jeans, pulling down the zipper, grabbing my cock. “Good! No underwear,” she said, gripping my cock in her fist then moved her warm tongue aggressively up and down the underside, making hungry, slurping sounds. “Mmmmmmmmmmm,” she moaned as she licked my hard cock.

“Suck my cock, Suck it!”

Grabbing the base of my cock, putting the head in her mouth, she bobbed up and down, devouring my cock, hungry moaning sounds coming from her mouth. “Man, she’s horny,” I thought loving how she was attacking my cock.

“Come on, suck my cock, you slut!” I shouted, surprised I said that. I couldn’t believe my luck to find a drunk, sexy hungry woman in the middle of nowhere and here we were ten minutes after arriving getting ready to fuck each other silly. How could this be happening to me? Who was this sexy woman with the foreign accent?

I grabbed the back of her head, gripping her thick dark hair in my fingers, her pigtails swaying as she took my cock deeper and I started thrusting, fucking her hot mouth. She moved her mouth up and down faster, harder with each thrust. I closed my eyes feeling my cum boiling, ready to explode as she devoured my cock like a sex-crazed fiend. Wanting to last longer, I suddenly pulled my cock out of her mouth, saliva dripping from her lips and grabbed her arms, lifting and twisting her body then roughly pushed her face down on the kitchen table.

“Ohhh Yes!” she screamed reaching her hands to grip the edge of the table.

Loving how her ass stretched the thin tight cut offs, her ass cheeks showing below the ragged edge, her bare legs spread wide apart, I straddled her, humping her, my hard cock pushing into the crack of her jean covered ass. She turned her head to look at me, our eyes meeting. “You want to fuck me, don’t you? You want to give it to me hard, don’t you?”

“Yeah! I love your ass,” I yelled, humping and grinding my throbbing cock against her round ass, spreading her legs wider, “I’m going to fuck your brains out!”

“Oh you think so,” she yelled and laughed.

“Yes!” I shouted back then suddenly grabbed the waist band, my fingers in the loops of her cut-offs, trying to pull them off of her.

She started squirming, trying to get away. I realized the game she was playing. She was a tease--a cock tease. She was playing a game, wanting to tease me, get me so hot and horny that I would be forced to fuck her even harder.

Suddenly, she twisted out of my grip, turned over onto her back and lifted her bare feet to my chest, kicking hard, pushing me back with her strong legs, forcing me to let her go. She jumped off the table, pushing me fiercely with her arms and dashed out of the kitchen, down the dark hall, laughing.

It was dark and I didn’t know my way around the house. I picked up the candle deciding to play her little cat and mouse game, knowing how horny she was. “We’ll see who wins this game!” I shouted, dashing after her down the dark hall, my cock hanging out of my jeans.

Hearing her laughing as she ran, I followed in the dim candle light. Thunder roared and bolts of lighting cracked sending a quick flare. I saw her at the other end of the hall, opening a door, looking back at me before disappearing into the dark room.

I made my way down the narrow hall, holding the candle, my cock still hard then standing in the doorway saw her light another candle on the table then get on the bed. She leaned back on the pillows piled against the headboard, her legs bent, her knees wide apart, her hand squeezed inside her unbuttoned tight cut-offs, fingering her pussy. She smiled, her tongue licking her lips as I came closer. She looked up at me then bit her lower lip, her hand moving harder inside the tight crotch of her cut-offs. She smiled at me, looking hot and knowing it.

Without a word, I put my candle on the table next to hers and got on the bed, my knees between her wide open legs, my big fat hard cock hanging out of my unzipped jeans. I saw her looking at it, her tongue licking her lips. I moved closer to her, hovering over her, holding my cock just above her hand straining her tight cut-offs, her fingers moving in and out of her pussy. I looked down watching her fucking herself while she looked at my hard cock in my fist.

“You want this cock don’t you,” I said holding it against her crotch, loving how her fingers were moving inside her jeans.

“And you want this cunt!”

We look hungrily into each others eyes, my hand gripping my cock, her hand squeezed into her tight cut offs, her fingers moving in and out of her pussy making slushy sucking sounds. I wanted her but I wanted to drive her crazy. We stared at each other, smiling, knowing we were playing a dangerous game, teasing and tantalizing each other. Another loud rumble of thunder, a flashing crack of lightening, the hard rain pounding against the windows added electricity to our lust as we looked into each others eyes, our animalistic lust building, my fist gripping my cock moving faster up and down, jerking off just above her fingers fucking herself, straining the tight wet crotch of her cut-offs, her mouth open as she fucked herself faster, harder both of us getting closer, on the verge of exploding.

The room was dark except for the dim light from the candles. Suddenly, I grabbed her hand, pulling it out of her pussy, gripping it then grabbed her other hand and lifted her arms high above her head, holding them in mine against the headboard causing her tits to strain her tight blouse, her nipples hard, my throbbing cock just above her pussy, her legs bent and spread wide apart. She suddenly lifted her ass off the bed, thrusting her tight jean covered pussy towards my cock. I backed away, keeping my cock above her. I wanted to tease her, play with her, drive her insane, turn this sex-starved woman into a wanton wildcat who would fuck me like I’ve never been fucked.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Don’t do this to me!” she screamed, lifting her ass higher off the bed, straining to reach my cock.

“See what happens when you play games with me,” I said, looking into her hungry eyes. I held her hands tightly against the headboard, my cock hovering above her half opened jeans as she arched her back, straining desperately to get my cock.

Suddenly, I let go of her hands and quickly reached under her and grabbed her ass, lifting her off the bed, pulling and holding her hard against my cock. I could not believe how much I wanted to thrust deep into her pussy and take her. Suddenly, I pounced on her, driving her back to the pillows, my hands still gripping her ass, the length of my hard cock grinding into her jean covered pussy. She let go of the headboard, grabbing my ass, holding me against her, as I humped her, practically fucking her through her half opened cut-offs. No longer were we playing games. This was drunk, raw, animalistic lust.

Letting go of her ass, I grabbed the waist band of her cut-offs, pulling hard. She lifted her ass, squirming, helping me get them over her hips. I peeled them down her smooth legs then tossed them across the room while she pushed frantically at my jeans, forcing them off of me. I pulled them down my legs, got out of them of them and threw them over my head, her loud voice screaming, “Take me! Take me!”

Still propped against the pillows, I grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide apart, lifted them to my shoulders then rammed my cock down into her as hard as I could, suddenly feeling her warm wet tight pussy gripping my cock, both of us screaming, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” at each other. I couldn’t believe how tight she was, her shouting loud and fierce.

I pulled out, her ass lifting off the bed then drove her back into the pillows with a deep hard thrust, the headboard banging against the wall, the bed squeaking, our voices yelling at each other like wild savage animals, both of us drunk and hungry.

“Harder! Harder!” she screamed, her body tensing, her pussy gripping my cock.

“Take my cock! Take it!” I yelled, thrusting harder, faster, deeper.

“Harder! Give it to me harder! Fuck me harder! Harder! I want it harder!”

Suddenly, she lifted her ass even higher and I drove her back to the bed, my swollen cock rubbing her clit with each piston like thrust, her pussy gripping my cock tighter as she tensed and trembled, then exploded in a wild orgasm, her body shaking, shuddering then convulsing, her loud screaming making me thrust even harder, pounding her as hard as I could. I was out of my mind fucking her.

I kept thrusting through her orgasm, her cum squirting all over my cock, her pussy gripping my swollen cock as I pounded her. “Fuck me slut! Fuck me!” I yelled. Suddenly, feeling my orgasm sweeping over me, I shouted louder. “Fuck me! God damn it! Fuck me! Give me that tight pussy!”

“Cum all over me,” she yelled.

I kept thrusting, harder, faster, deeper, the intense ecstasy of my huge orgasm soaring through my body, erupting in a huge overwhelming explosion. Suddenly, writhing over her, I pulled my cock out shooting the first gush of cum out over her body like hot lava pouring from a volcano landing on her face, her lips, her tits, her stomach, her glistening pussy, her thighs as I held my cock, shooting my cum all over her.

Panting heavily, looking up at me on my knees hovering over her, I watched her smearing cum on her tits, her face flushed, her dark hair disheveled, her long pigtails out to the side, her dazed eyes looking into mine.

I collapsed heavily on her warm panting body. She wrapped her strong legs and arms around me, both of us gasping for air, feeling the wet stickiness of our bodies, the aroma of sex in the room, neither of us able to speak as we came down from the intensity of our sudden wild fucking. I lay on her as she held me, her cum covered tits crushed against my chest, our hearts beating, both of us panting and gasping desperately.

After a few minutes, I lifted my head, taking deep swallows of air as I looked at her in the dim candle light, trying to speak. I looked into her green eyes as she looked up at me.

“I’m Peter,” I said, still breathing heavily.

“Sasha!” she said, breathlessly then smiled.

I wasn’t sure what else to say as we looked at each other, both of us trying to catch our breath.

“That was pretty wild,” I finally said. “I didn’t expect that.”

“It was. I didn’t expect it either.”

“I was lost. Ran out of gas and when I saw you, I couldn’t believe my eyes. You’re very beautiful and very sexy.”

“I could tell you liked what you saw!” She paused. “I like being sexy but my husband doesn’t seem to notice.”

“He’s nuts,” I said, shaking my head, unable to believe a man could ignore such a sexy beautiful woman.

“I’m here on this farm in the middle of nowhere, very lonely.”

“That must be hard for you,” I said, lying between her legs, my deflated cock pressed against her pussy, feeling the stickiness of our bodies, the aroma of sex in the air, noticing our shadows in the dim candlelight.

“It is hard. I’m young and he cannot give me what I need. I want romance. I want to make love, but I am trapped here like a prisoner.”

I rolled off of her, propping my head on my hand, looking down at her, my bent leg laying over her thigh, my knee pressed lightly against her pussy. I looked into her eyes as she looked up at me. I wanted to know more.

“Why did you marry him?”

“I am from Russia. We are very poor since my father died. I saw an ad on internet in the café--man looking for wife to help on farm. I answered and sent him photos of me--sexy photos to attract him and he seemed nice and paid for me to come two years ago.”

“That took courage to come here from Russia like that,” I said, liking her accent and impressed with how well she spoke English.

“Many women do it now. It’s not the best way to get out of Russia but I took a chance. His emails were nice. He told me he was rich and would give me a good life. He sounded kind so I came, but I found that he wanted a slave not a wife.”

“So you’re a maid, someone to take care of his house and cook for him.”

“Yes and when he wants sex, he fucks me--one, two, three then goes to sleep. I am starving for love. I want more.”

“You are very beautiful and sexy,” I said again looking at her in the dim candle light. I cuddled closer, stroking her dark hair, loving how her body felt as I lay with my leg over her thigh, my soft cock pressed against her, my knee rubbing a little harder against her pussy as we talked.

“Thank you,” she smiled. “I want him to make love to me. I want him to want me and I wear sexy clothes for him but he only cares about the farm and his business. He has a farm hand who always looks at me and I like that, but he is afraid of my husband.”

“So what are you going to do?” I asked. “Why don’t you just leave?”

“I have no money. No car. I know no one. I am trapped here like a prisoner.” She looked into my eyes and I could see her sadness as she swallowed, almost crying.

The room was dark except for the candles glowing. The rain was still beating against the windows. We were both quiet, looking at each other, my knee against her pussy, my cock pressed against her warm thigh. It felt good lying next to her, looking at her sweet innocent face, seeing in her sad eyes more than the sultry hungry woman who met me at the door, realizing her plight and here I was in the bed she shared with her indifferent husband.

“Thank you for listening,” she said, looking at me, a sweet smile coming to her lips, her green eyes now sparkling in the candle light. Now there was another look in her eyes as she bit her lower lip, her sweet smile becoming devilish, her hand slipping slowly between our bodies, touching my soft cock, gently stroking it.

I smiled as she rubbed my cock, feeling it getting hard, remembering how aggressively she grabbed my cock earlier when we were drinking wine.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee

We were still drunk but now that I knew more about her, I wanted to give her a fuck she would never forget. Her hand rubbing my cock felt so good, I pressed my knee harder against her pussy, moving it, rubbing her, feeling her responding by squirming, biting her lower lip, closing her eyes, her arousal building. My cock was now rock hard in her hand. She spread her legs apart and started grinding harder against my knee, making soft guttural sounds. I looked into her eyes, loving how she was biting her lower lip, her eyes looking into mine as she moved harder against my knee, wanting to fuck it.

Suddenly, she surprised me, twisting her body and rolled onto her stomach, pulling me, getting me to climb on her body, mounting and straddling her round luscious ass, my hard cock pressed into the crack between her cheeks. She squirmed under me, rubbing her clit against the mattress as I lay heavily on her, pushing down harder, loving how her ass cheeks felt on my cock. “Ohhhhh you are so hard,” she said, as I pressed my cock into her ass.

Quickly, I slid my hand under her body and grabbed her mound, cupping it in the palm of my hand, possessing her wet pussy. “Oh yes,” she yelled, surprised by my firm hand gripping her then started humping it. “Oh, mmmmm, ohhhhhh, yes mmmmmmm,” came from her moaning mouth as she used my hand, squirming harder while I straddled her round ass and drove my hard cock deeper into the crack of her ass, her humping driving me insane as she fucked my hand, frantically rising and falling, her ass against my throbbing cock. She was on fire and I was out of my mind wanting her.

Suddenly, I entered my middle finger into her tight pussy causing her to gasp then scream, “Ohhhhh fuck,” lifting her ass, moving frantically up and down on my finger, fucking it, “Ohhhhhhh fuck,” she yelled louder. “Oh yes fuck me! fuck me!” I entered a second finger, loving how her juicy tight pussy gripped my fingers, how hard and fast she was moving, taking it deeper, bucking, lifting her ass driving me crazy as she fucked my fingers, so greedy, so hungry, so desperate. I could feel how sex starved she was and I wanted to give her all she could devour then fuck her in a way she would never forget.

I suddenly surprised her by rolling over on my back, pulling her so she was now laying on her back on top of me, her legs spread wide apart, my fingers fucking her pussy, her ass pressed against my cock. I snaked my hand under her blouse and grabbed one tit, rubbing it roughly, feeling her hard nipples as I fucked her faster with my two fingers, the palm of my hand rubbing her clit. I could feel her body tensing as she lifted her hips, arching her body taking my fingers deeper, screaming at me, “Oh yes, do this, do this. It’s so good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh Fuuucckkkkk, I’m cumming!”

She was on the verge of exploding, I suddenly pulled my fingers out, holding them just above her pussy, “No! No! Don’t stop! Noooooo! Nooooo!” she screamed and lifted her body higher, straining to reach my fingers. “Don’t do this to me! Just fuck me! Oh no! Don’t stop! Please, let me cum!” I could feel her wetness dripping on her thighs as she stretched, desperately arching for my fingers above her pussy.

Suddenly, with a quick motion of my hands, I pushed against her back, giving her a shove, forcing her to sit up on me, facing away, her round ass sitting on my cock. Knowing I had just cum hard and would last longer, I wanted to give her all she could take.

“Ride me,” I yelled. She shifted so that she could straddle me, her knees at my hips. She pulled her blouse over her head, tossing it away then grabbed her tits with both hands, rubbing and squeezing them, panting, making soft sounds of pleasure. Quickly she lifted herself on her knees while I held my cock straight up like a hot steel pole and she came down hard, my cock impaling her, her voice shrieking, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!”

Leaning forward, her hands on my thighs, she pushed her self up on her knees and came down hard on my cock, then up and down, up and down on me, my cock going deeper, her tight pussy gripping my cock as she rode me faster and faster, harder and harder as if galloping on a horse, her clit rubbing my cock, her pig tails flailing, her tits bouncing. I bucked higher off the bed, my hands on her waist lifting her, then pulling her down harder on my thrusting cock, her screaming getting louder as she bounced harder and faster, riding me like she was a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, her screaming letting me know she was on the verge of exploding.

Just as I felt her tremble, screaming her head off, I gripped her waist and lifted her higher holding her suspended, hovering just above the head of my cock, using all my strength to hold her, not letting her come down, causing her to yell, “Please, Let go! Let me cum! Don’t do this! Let me cum, god damn you!”

“No!” I yelled, holding her firmly, feeling how desperate she was, how on the edge. The sight of my cock just below her dripping pussy as I held her squirming and suspended, feeling her need to engulf my cock and explode was thrilling. I loved my power over her, loved that I could drive this hot, horny woman insane, play with her, tease her, keep her on the edge, give her more pleasure than she has ever had. I wanted her crazed before I fucked her.

Holding her firmly, hovering above the tip of my hard cock just grazing her swollen, dripping pussy lips, feeling her desperation to be filled I slowly lowered her onto my thick hard cock, her warm tight wet pussy gripping it, as I pulled her down slowly, my cock as deep in her as possible, not letting her move as I held her still, filling her.

“Ohhhh yes, ohmygod, ohmygod, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she moaned as she sat on me swiveling her hips, moving slowly in a small circle, using my cock for her pleasure as she moved, the excruciating sensation on my cock driving me crazy.

Suddenly, I lifted her slowly up my hard cock, her pussy gripping me as she rose again just over the head of my cock. I held her there for a moment, savoring the slow intensity, knowing we were experiencing the most beautiful, miraculous pleasures two bodies can give to each other.

I held her hovering, suspended, the tip of my cock just touching, tickling her pussy lips. Gripping her waist tighter, I suddenly lifted her higher then pulled her down on me as hard as I could, lifting my ass, thrusting harder, causing her to shriek as my cock went deep. When she came down, I held her still again, not letting her move then again lifted her slowly up my cock, her pussy gripping me, as she rose hovering just over the head of my cock, holding her still, suspended, my cock just touching her dripping pussy before suddenly pulling her down harder than before, impaling her again, her screaming filling the room, my thrusting deeper, her pussy gripping my cock tighter, closer to exploding. I lifted her again, higher, my hands gripping her waist tighter, her body tensing, trembling, about to orgasm, her loud fierce screaming driving me crazy. I was losing control, my cock swelling, when suddenly without warning I bucked hard, lifting her high in the air, grabbed her, flipped her then roughly threw her to the other side of the bed, her body bouncing, her head at the other end of the bed, hanging over the edge, her legs wide apart, completely open to me.

Knowing she was about to cum, I quickly got on my knees between her legs, roughly spreading them wider apart, wanting to fuck her as hard as I could, I reached forward grabbing her hands stretching her arms over her head then violently rammed my cock into her wide open pussy, fucking her with all my strength.

I quickly pulled out and rammed my cock harder, pulled out and pounded her even harder, grunting, our bodies bouncing on the bed with each thrust, her body shaking, shuddering, convulsing in explosive orgasms, shrieking at the top of her lungs just as a loud boom of thunder and flash of lightening cracked over the house causing it to shake as violently as she was shaking.

“I want to fuck your brains out!” I shouted, thrusting harder and harder through her orgasm feeling mine rising, each thrust driving her forward ‘til she was hanging further off the bed, her long dark pig tails touching the floor, her pussy gripping my cock, another shattering orgasm sweeping over her just as mine was building.

Suddenly, my orgasm swept through me like a bolt of lightning making me thrust harder and harder until suddenly I erupted, cum gushing and shooting deep into her, both of us fucking like savages. She exploded again and again screaming, shaking and quivering as we came together, my last thrust spurting hot cum into her, my whole body writhing shooting load after load into her.

I grabbed her hands, squeezing them as I lay heavily on her panting body both of us hanging over the edge of the bed, my cock still in her, unable to move, loving how she felt under me. Somehow, I found the strength to slide back and pull her up so that her head was on the bed, her eyes closed as if she had passed out. I could not budge, panting and gasping, laying on her, dazed, her tits crushed against my chest, feeling the warm wet stickiness of our cum, the strong aroma of our sex filling the dark room.

We lay there helplessly weak, exhausted from our wildness, knowing we had given each other the most intense fucking of our lives. Neither of us could speak as we lay there panting, wallowing in the warmth of our bodies.

The bed was a tangle of blankets and sheets as we lay at the opposite end of the bed. After a few minutes, I somehow found the strength to get her on her side. I quickly grabbed the blanket, pulling it over us then wrapped my arms around her as we spooned, our warm bodies melting into each other, still not speaking, our breathing slowly calming. In the quiet and dim candlelight, we could hear the rain beating against the windows, the wind causing a tree branch to scrape the window, but we felt warm and safe, my arms wrapped around her as she nestled into body.

I kissed her shoulder as she lay still in my arms. I could tell by her breathing she had dozed off and I wasn’t far behind. Her body felt warm next to me and I pulled her closer, remembering my car was out of gas and here I was in bed with a beautiful sexy woman I had just met about two hours ago. I thought about her being far from her homeland, the sex-starved wife of a farmer too busy to give her what she needed and deserved. Within minutes I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered when I woke up was the empty bed.

Just as I sat up, I heard water splashing. I looked around the room, trying to get my bearing when she came back into the room, holding a towel and, carrying a candle. She came back to the bed, drying her body.

“I keep water in the tub when we have storms,” she said. “You made me so sticky when you shoot all over me.”

“Sorry, but you asked for it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I like it,” she said, sitting on the bed in a yoga position. She had untied her pigtails and now her long dark hair hung over her shoulders in front, almost covering her tits..

“That’s smart filling the tub with water,” I said, seeing how exotic she looked—almost like a gypsy as her thick wild hair hung loosely over her tits.

She nodded and smiled, looking at me as if she wanted to say something but was uncertain. She took a deep breath, swallowing.

I reached for her hand, holding it. “What is it? What are you thinking?”

“He will be home today--maybe in a few hours.”

“Really,” I responded, not sure where this was leading. “I hope the phone is working so I can get road service. It won’t be good if I am here when he arrives.”

“Yes. It would be bad. He would not like knowing a man was here when he was gone.”

It had stopped raining and I could see the sky getting light as dawn approached. I lay on my back looking at her sitting next to me. I held her hand, seeing she was upset, her eyes closed as she thought about her husband finding me there.

“If I can get in touch with Road Service this morning, they can bring me some gas and I’ll be on my way.”

She looked at me, biting her lower lip, took a deep breath, “Take me with you,” she said, then paused. “Please.”

“Are you serious?” I asked, stunned.

“Yes, please take me with you.”

The thought of my taking this beautiful, sexy woman with me before her husband returned was mind boggling. I swallowed, looking at her, not sure what to say. I looked at her eyes, her long dark hair, her tits, her bare legs, remembering how we fucked so wildly, so perfectly made what she was asking an exciting temptation.

Suddenly, she leaned forward and put her hand on my cock under the cover. It immediately got hard and she rubbed it, looking into my eyes. “Please take me with you. I will be good to you.” Her accent was so alluring, her hand rubbing my cock..

I didn’t know what to do. I tried thinking but her hand on my cock made it difficult. She was seducing me again.

“You will not be sorry if you take me with you. I will make you a happy man,” she said, rubbing my cock harder, getting me aroused. I had heard of thinking with your dick but thought maybe taking her with me would be good, maybe I can help her, get her away from this prison she was in, maybe we would be good together, if not, we can just go our separate ways but at least she wouldn’t be here.

I still hadn’t spoken, my mind going a mile a minute, my cock getting harder in her warm hand.

She then moved and straddled me, my body still under the cover as she sat on my hard cock, swiveling her hips slowly, grinding her pussy on me through the thin cover. She leaned forward, her tits close to my mouth as she looked down into my eyes. She was seducing me to take her with me.

“You want to take me with you, don’t you, but you are afraid because you don’t know me.”

“Yes.”

“I am a good, strong, smart women. I will take good care of you.”

“I’m not looking for a slave woman.”

“I know but I will make you happy and you will make me happy. Please take me with you.”

She suddenly squirmed down my body and pulled back the cover, kneeling between my legs and took my hard cock in her hand licking and sucking it, her green eyes looking into mine. I lay back feeling her warm tongue licking the underside of my hard cock then suddenly she put it in her mouth, first moving her mouth over the sensitive tip then swallowing, bobbing up and down, her lips and tongue sucking and licking my swollen cock. I grabbed her head, lifting my ass off the bed, thrusting my cock into her mouth, her loud slurping and moaning sounds getting louder, devouring my cock as I fucked her mouth. I was about to explode as she took me deeper, her mouth moving faster and harder up and down when I suddenly erupted in a huge, overwhelming orgasm shooting hot gushes of cum down her throat, screaming “Ahhhhhhhhhh ! at the top of my lungs as she milked every drop from me, my whole body writhing.

She lifted her mouth from my cock, cum dripping from her lips and looked at me as I gasped for air. She smiled. “You want to take me with you, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to take you away from here. We’ll make it work,” I said, noticing it was becoming a bright sunny morning. I could not believe what was happening but knew I was being seduced by this beautiful, sexy woman who was in a desperate situation. “Maybe it will work,” I thought. “Hopefully, the phones are working and I can get Road Service,” I said, suddenly reaching for her and pulling her against my mouth, kissing her, tasting my cum on her lips, certain I had made the right decision.

She kissed me passionately, still laying on me, her tits crushed against my chest, our tongues swirling in each others mouths. She then lifted her head and smiled, looking into my eyes. “Thank you. You are saving my life.”

“I will take you with me and we will see what happens, but now, I have to get gas for my car before your husband gets back.”

We got up and I quickly found my jeans and shirt while she went to her closet and started throwing her clothes onto the bed. She was naked then put on an old flannel shirt barely covering her ass. She left it unbuttoned revealing her tits. She then placed a large suitcase on the bed then looked up at me and smiled. “I will make you coffee and breakfast then finish packing.”

I followed her down the hall to the kitchen, noticing how her ass swayed naturally as she walked barefooted, the shirt barely covering her ass. I asked her the name of the road we were on then went to the phone and with great relief heard the dial tone. I got my Road Service card, dialed and told them where I was. When I hung up, our eyes met “They said it would be over an hour before they got to me with gas.”

I watched Sasha moving efficiently at the counter, making coffee then breaking eggs into a bowl, slicing home made bread for toast.

“I am a good cook and I like to bake,” she said, turning to me, smiling, her long hair cascading over her shoulders, her tits barely covered by the open flannel shirt. “I will cook for you.”

“Good.” I answered, enjoying how she moved around the kitchen as she prepared breakfast.

“And you know already what else I like to do.”

“Yes, I know,” I said, coming over to her at the stove as she stirred the eggs with the spatula.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, rubbing my cock against her ass through the flannel shirt. She put down the spatula, turned, grabbing my ass and pulled me into her, my hard cock grinding against her barely covered pussy. We gave each other a little grinding thrust then she pushed me away.

“You are such a hungry man,” she said. “The eggs are ready. Go sit and I will bring you your breakfast.”

I chuckled and went to the table.

Just then the telephone rang and she went to answer it. I could see her shoulders tense and her eyes close as she listened then hung up and looked at me.

“It is my husband. He will be here soon. By ten,” she said.

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was eight-fifteen. “I hope they get here soon with the gas,” I said.

We sat down for breakfast feeling tense, not sure what we would do if the Road Service didn’t show up with the gas in time and Sasha’s husband came home.

“I will clean kitchen and go finish packing,” Sasha said, picking up our dishes and coffee mugs, placing them in the sink. I went to the phone and called my friend, Jake and told him what happened and I would be bringing her with me.

“Be careful,” he warned. “She’s sounds like a desperate woman.”

“I know. But I can’t leave her here. Wait ‘til you see her. She’s pretty hot looking.”

I could not tell him where I was because I didn’t know but said I would ask the Road Service people for directions and we would be there as soon as we could. I hung up and stepped out onto the front porch and saw my old Subaru not far from the house then looked up and down the isolated road.

I looked around the farm and saw a big barn and a large field with a red tractor on the edge. I thought about the farm hand, wondering whether he would be showing up for work, hoping we would be gone before he arrived otherwise he would tell Sasha’s husband that a man was here. I also didn’t want him to see my car.

Suddenly, my taking off to visit a friend had turned into a suspenseful thriller. I often thought of my life as a movie remembering when I broke up with my girl I said, “I don’t belong in your movie. I’m out of here!”

I stepped back into the house wondering how this erotic adventure movie would end and saw Sasha standing next to her suitcase. She wore a simple flowered skirt that came above her knees, cowboy boots and a tight pink t-shirt that clung to her tits. She looked both innocent and sexy at the same time.

“Nice boots,” I said.

“They are my favorite. I like American cowboys.”

We went into the kitchen and she poured me another cup of coffee. I looked up at the clock and saw it was nine-twenty. It had already been over an hour and Road Service was not in sight. “Her husband will be here soon,” I said, looking out the kitchen window hoping to see the tow truck coming with gas. I called the Road Service number again to see if they were on their way and was told the truck had left an hour ago and should be there soon if they didn’t get lost. I looked at Sasha, our eyes meeting, both of us excited and frightened. While we waited she braided her hair again, putting it back in the pig-tails she had when I first arrived. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, the sexy innocence captivating me. Every time I glanced out the window looking for the Road Service truck then turned to see Sasha leaning against the counter, her short flowered skirt high on her thighs, the cowboy boots, her round tits straining the pink t shirt, I felt a bolt of lust go through me.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was nine-thirty and still no truck was in sight. Her husband would be her in half an hour. I stood looking out the window when she came over to me, standing behind me and reached around and suddenly started rubbing my cock.

I couldn’t believe she was rubbing my cock at this time, her husband getting closer and here I was stranded, waiting for gas, waiting to take her away. How could she be wanting to fuck at such a tense moment?

“What are you doing?” I asked, feeling her hand on my hard cock.

“I like danger,” she said.

“We could get caught. Your husband could show up.”

“I know,” she said, her hand moving up and down my cock. “Fuck me!”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, fuck me now--fast and hard!”

She unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my zipper. I wanted to stop her but couldn’t. She took my hard cock in her hand then with her other hand pulled me over to the kitchen table, leaned back, lifting her skirt over her waist and opened her legs. She was not wearing panties and grasping my cock moved it up and down her wet pussy. “Fuck me! We have time for quick fuck.”

I glanced up at the clock seeing it was twenty to ten as she moved my cock faster up and down her pussy, her legs wide apart, her nipples poking through the thin pink t shirt.

“Fuck me!” she said, more urgently. “I need you to fuck me, now!”

I could not resist. The tension was too much. We both needed release and I suddenly thrust my cock as hard as I could, opening her tight pussy, her gasping screaming made me thrust even harder as I suddenly pounded her with desperate urgent driving thrusts that pushed the table against the wall and made her scream “Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh yes! Harder! ”

I could not believe how hard I was fucking her, getting closer, racing against the clock to climax and release our tension with a huge orgasm. I felt her body tightening, her pussy gripping my swelling cock thrusting, on the verge of exploding then suddenly, she screamed, “Yessssssss! Oh yesssss!” and her whole body convulsed violently just as my cock erupted in a huge orgasm shooting hot gushes of cum into her before I collapsed on her body.

Just then I heard a sound outside. “They’re here,” I said, lifting myself off of her,

pulling my jeans up. “Good, they’re here,” I repeated looking out the window then at her lying on the kitchen table, her skirt still over her hips, cum dripping down her thigh. I looked at her unable to believe we had just fucked so fast and hard.

Knowing we did not have much time, I picked up her suit case as I ran out of the front door, down the porch steps to my car just as the man was getting a gas can from the back of his tow truck.

“Thanks,” I said as I got to the car.

“Not a good place to run out of gas,” he said, looking at me then up at the front door where Sasha was standing in the doorway, the wind lifting her dress then added, “Maybe it is a good place,” he chuckled.

I threw the suitcase in the backseat while he poured the gas in my tank. “I’m lost and need to find Route Seventy. I’m trying to get to Frenchtown. ”

“Just follow me. That’s where my station is and then you’re on your way.”

“Great,” I said, handing him my card. I waved for Sasha to come while he filled out the paper work.

He looked at me and then at Sasha but didn’t say anything as he handed me my card. “Follow me, buddy. It’s about twenty miles to Frenchtown once you get on the highway.”

Sasha got in the car and I got behind the wheel. I looked over at her noticing how high her skirt was on her thighs, the cowboy boots, her tits straining the tight shirt then turned the ignition and heard the car sputter, then start. The tow truck took off and I followed.

Just as we pulled away, we saw a large black SUV heading in our direction. “That’s him,” Sasha yelled and tucked down in the seat.

The SUV passed us then started slowing down. I turned around and saw the car pull into the dirt driveway of the farm. The driver got out and looked at my car driving away behind the tow truck. Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw him take off his hat and scratch his grey head, wondering what was going on. He looked bewildered. I then saw Sasha looking behind her at her husband as we got further away. She then reached for my hand and smiled, “Thank you for taking me.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments