Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tallahassee Rain

"Storm delays set up an exciting backseat session"

4
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The car was quiet except for the drumming of the rain on the roof and the swish of the wiper blades. The local rock station - actually playing music since the morning talk shows didn't even start this early - was on almost too low to hear. She sat quietly with her feet drawn up on the passenger seat, her sandals kicked off on the floor. The way the headlights were struggling to light up the road, she didn't want to distract him as he drove. That didn't mean she minded the minor delay in getting to the airport. Leaving sucked. The damn Tallahassee rain wasn't making that any better. At least it hadn't started till they were both in the car.

"This sucks" he whispered, echoing her thoughts. He kept both hands on the wheel, fighting the urge to press her legs apart and slide his fingers under the simple jersey skirt she wore. When he'd watched her walk to the car before the rain started, his eyes had followed the just-tan-enough length of her legs all the way up to their disappearance under the material. It had clung just enough to show off that incredible ass as she'd flipped her suitcase into the trunk. Her white button-down shirt almost glowed in the dashboard lights, making his fingers itch to pull it right open. 

"Yeah." She wrapped her arms around her knees, staring out the window into the dark. Why did it have to be so dang early? He shifted into park and they sat for a moment silently watching the rain sheeting down outside the terminal overhang.

Suddenly he reached over, clicked her seatbelt off, and pulled her into his arms. She let her head rest on his shoulders, her breath soft and warm on his neck. His pulse raced against her lips as she pressed them to his throat, and she could feel his short, frustrated groan through her kiss. He lifted her off his shoulder and cupped her face in his hands, pressing his mouth to hers roughly. Her lips parted for him and her tongue flicked across his lower lip. His tongue touched and danced along hers. 

Sighing heavily, she pulled back out of his embrace, her hands on his arms. She pulled his hands up to her lips, kissed his fingers. She just couldn't resist wrapping her lips around his index finger, sliding her tongue down and back up its length and nibbling at his fingertip with a naughty chuckle. "Something to make sure you don't forget me on the drive home," she teased, and slipped away to jump out of the car before he could collect his wits.

He shook his head and grinned ruefully as he got out on the other side, popping the trunk and pulling her suitcase out onto the sidewalk. "As if. I couldn't possibly forget you in a thousand years." Hugging her tightly again, his voice shook as he murmured in her ear, "I'll see you again."

She held on for a long moment then pulled back, giving him a small watery smile as tears pricked her eyes. "Promise," she whispered. A gentle kiss on his cheek and she was gone, dashing across the open crosswalk with her bags. With a small sigh, he got back in the car and sat for a minute staring out at the rain. Well. They had agreed not to drag out the good-bye.

"This sucks..." he whispered again and put the car in gear, pulling out into the dark.

If it hadn't been so dark, he might not even have noticed the message come in ten minutes later. The stereo had been cranked almost before he left the passenger drop-off, Tool's "Schism" driving through the speakers and pounding through the ache in his chest. He never heard the text alert tone, but the flashing notification light definitely caught his attention. No way he was getting work email this early. He pulled off onto the shoulder, hit the hazards and picked up the slim phone. The four short words on the display had him whipping the car back around and fighting to hold a safe speed on the wet roads: Storm delays, come back!

She paced the drop-off zone impatiently; she'd already re-booked onto an evening flight and checked her bag with the ticket agent, called the hotel to ask for a later checkout for her room, and her ride back home to arrange for an evening pick-up. Her small carry-on pack was slung over her shoulder as she tucked herself onto a corner bench to wait...and then jumped back up again as his car went by.

The wet brakes couldn't grab hold fast enough to stop the car right where he'd seen her settling onto the bench. He was out of the car almost before his seatbelt was off, his face split in a wide smile as he watched her run down the dark sidewalk calling his name. Suddenly she was running right into him, his arms wrapped around her waist as he scooped her up and lifted her into a breathless kiss. It lasted a full thirty seconds before she started giggling, and he pulled his head back with a questioning look. 

Her giggles turned into full, throaty laughter at his expression. She tightened her grip around his shoulders to keep him from setting her down. "Kissed me right out of my shoes," she chirped, glancing over her shoulder at the flip-flops left on the wet cement. "I didn't even notice right away!"

He laughed with her, kissing her softly again before leaning to set her down in her sandals. He tugged her hand, pulling her toward the car. "C'mon...Let's get out of here. How much time do you have?" His question had her beaming at him over the top of the car as she calculated when she'd need to be back. 

She hummed thoughtfully as she got in the car, answering as she clicked her seatbelt, "Flight's not till 5:20...so I'm all yours till about 4 o'clock. If you're free, I mean."

His response was to pick his phone and tap out a quick message, telling his boss he'd be taking an emergency personal day. He looked at her with a hint of something dark in his eyes, his voice low as he winked and said, "Something more pressing has come up. Seems I'm free. Where to?" The gravelly desire in his voice made her breath catch, and he grinned as he put the car in gear and pulled back out into the rain. "Nevermind...I have an idea." He drove for all of two minutes before he pulled into the totally deserted, dark waiting lot, flipping the lights off and letting the sounds of the rain and the radio fill the car.

There was a wicked glint in his eyes as he turned to her and clicked off both their seatbelts. That gravel in his voice scraped over her excited nerves again as he pointed out, "The sun's not up for another hour...and there is no one here." He leaned his seat back as far as it would go and motioned for her to move into the backseat through the now-wider gap. 

Her quick grin flashed in the darkness as she kicked off her sandals and scrambled through, squeaking in surprise as he smacked her ass sharply. She was already feeling the heat building between her thighs and now felt an answering sting on her rump. Her heart sped up more when he tipped and slid the passenger seat as far forward as it would go. The catch in her breath was audible at the feral, possessive look in his eyes as he slowly came after her, pausing only to shove his own seat forward again for extra space. 

That look never left his eyes as he backed her up against the door, tracking the tip of her tongue as it wet her suddenly dry lips. His right hand found her left thigh and forced it up and around his hip, as his left hand pressed her right leg down along the bench seat. The move bunched her skirt up around her hips, barely covering her mound. He leaned into her, his right knee on the floor as his hips ground against her core. She couldn't help the needy little groan that escaped her lips just before his mouth slanted across them hard and hot.

His kiss was greedy and demanding, his tongue sweeping over hers and claiming her mouth. His fingers dug into her hip and thigh before stroking firmly upwards, grazing her breasts with his palms before planting them beside her head and shoulder to hold him above her. She could practically see his eyes glowing with desire in the dark.

She arched against his weight on her, pinning her to the door. Her hands skimmed up his chest, dragging her nails lightly up over his shoulders to grip the back of his neck. His groan against her mouth went straight to her core, raising her hips to grind herself against his hardness. The groan turned to a growl as he felt her heat scorching against him. He pushed himself back from her and chuckled at her disappointed whimper. 

"Don't give me those big eyes, kitten" he teased, and her pout flashed into a brief, wicked grin as he shifted down her body.

Alexisweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexisweets

Her hands went to the buttons on her shirt, slipping them free slowly as his fingers slid up her thighs and pushed the skirt fully above her hips. She gasped as his lips brushed her soft stomach just at the top of her white satin thong. Her fingers tangled in his brown hair as his mouth moved lower over the satin, his tongue adding wetness to the already damp material. The heat of his mouth traced her folds through the wet satin and made her gasp, tilting her hips up toward him. 

He teased her with his tongue for several long moments, pressing the wet fabric onto her labia with flat, broad strokes. Pulling back, he paused to stare at his work: the thin satin was almost transparent, molded to her like it was part of her skin, clearly defining every tiny curve and dip of her sex. The taste of her as he licked his lips and her scent filling his nostrils combined with that erotic image to drag a low groan from deep in his chest. She sighed as the sound vibrated against her inner thighs and he looked up to see her eyes half-closed and watching him, burning with excitement. He hooked his fingers into the sides of the wet thong and peeled it off as she lifted her hips and ass, pulling back to gently lift one slender calf and then the other as he stripped the tiny garment from her legs and dropped it somewhere near the center console. 

His hands stroked firmly back up the strong muscles of her calves, stopping as he grasped behind her knees. With a tiny upward push he encouraged her to flip over onto all fours, and she moaned at the feel of his hands skimming over her bare skin as she turned. He pulled off her skirt as she moved, and tugged at her open shirt to slide it off her long slim arms. Her bare back practically begged his hands to roam over the flawless skin, so he did, caressing lightly up to her shoulders. His fingers pressed up the back of her neck, tangling in her hair. Suddenly he gripped her hair, tugging backwards, giving in to the need to control her and make her his own.

His palm on the small of her back held her down, the hand in her hair pulled her into a gorgeous arch as she pushed her ass up toward him. He paused to simply savor the sight of her flawless nakedness and desire. Her left knee up on the backseat and right foot on the floor of the car kept her spread enticingly, holding herself up on her arms, and her moans invited him to plunder the treasure she was presenting so deliciously to him. He held her there for long moments as she gasped for breath, finally releasing her hair as she started to tremble in anticipation.

Her head came around slowly, her eyes lit with desire, and his hands dropped to her hips, caressing down her flanks lovingly. She drew a sharp hiss of breath at the sudden sharp smack of his open palm on her right cheek, sighing softly as his fingers trailed over the sting and barely teased across her wet slit. A second smack caught her upper thigh overlapping the original area of his hand, and her skinned glowed lightly pink in the dim light of the storm. The third, over the same tender skin, caused her to cry out and arch her back, and he couldn't resist the fourth, his palm burning against her ass and his cock now straining against his jeans.

He knelt back to admire the imprint of his hand on her skin and the wet glisten of her pussy, tracing his finger lightly along her lips and thrilling to her whimpers at his touch. That gorgeous, begging little pout was back on her lips, and her breath came in short little pants as she watched him strip off his sky blue polo shirt. His hands dropped to the button of his jeans, and her teeth suddenly caught the corner of her lower lip. It drove him crazy, like she knew it would, making him tear open his fly and shove the soft denim down around his muscular thighs, along with his grey boxer briefs. A little noise escaped her lips as he wrapped his fingers around the hard, proud shaft that sprang free, and he growled in response, making her eyes flash darkly. The involuntary tremble in her thighs broke his control.

The feel of her slick lips stroking against his dome sent a shock through him, and rocked his hips forward in a feral urge. Their moans mixed as he sank into her hot sheath, harmony in the dark beneath the staccato tattoo of the rain. He held himself still inside her, his breath catching as her muscles flexed tightly around his cock, her ass pushing back against his hips. The rippling pressure on his shaft stole all his focus, intensifying as she shifted her hips upward.

She smiled in satisfaction as she heard his breath shift, closing her eyes and letting her back arch as she tightened her walls around his hardness. They both sighed as he started to thrust slowly in and out of her, long strokes that seemed to take forever and no time at all. He pulled out to the tip, drawing out the slick sensation for both of them, and pushed back in to the root faster each time, as if he couldn't bear to not be inside her for even those short seconds. Her gasps and whimpers as he slammed into her body drove him even harder. 

When he stopped suddenly, she groaned, trying to grind herself onto his steel-hard shaft. He spanked her again, earning a yelp, and leaned over her back to kiss her shoulder softly. His left palm flattened into the small of her back and pressed down gently as his right hand snaked into her hair. He straightened himself slowly, grinding his cock deep into her dripping pussy and letting his eyes wander over the torturous arch he was pulling her into. Her mewling cries sang in the small space, crashing off the window that her breath had completely fogged over. The shape of her open mouth held his gaze. 

He watched her lips twist in pleasure and pain as he pushed as deep as he could. The pressure around his cock was intense, almost painful, but he couldn't stop forcing her deeper into the arch he held, pulling her harder back against him. Her hands climbed the car door, holding her up until her arms shook. He tugged her hair and growled "let go, kitten." Her eyes opened wide and she gasped at the next sharp tug, his growl deepening. "Let go and put those pretty fingers to work on your nipples," he commanded. "I want to see you play with them." He answered her short breaths and hesitation by twisting his fingers deeper into her hair, turning her head to the side so she could see his eyes burning into hers. 

The crimson blush burned instantly in her cheeks and chest, bright enough to see in the lightning flashes, as she closed her eyes and let go of the door. She whimpered as her body arched further and harder onto his, and gasped in pleasure as her chilled fingers touched her inflamed nipples. He grinned wickedly and felt himself stiffen inside her impossibly as he watched her hands kneading her breasts, sucking in a deep breath as her long fingers pinched and twisted her nipples, making her body writhe around his shaft. Her walls pulsed around his cock and he shifted slightly, minuscule thrusts bouncing her heavy tits in her hands and driving high-pitched whimpers from her lips. 

Her breath caught, held, caught again in tiny gasps as he felt her pussy clamp down almost painfully tight on him, almost stilling his movements. He felt the sudden rush of her hot juices over his cock, her sharp cry rising to a scream that filled the car, as she fell into an orgasm that pushed her back and made her body twist in his hands. The vice-like grip of her muscles and the sounds she made triggered his own massive response; he threw his head back and howled with her, flooding her body with pulsing streams of thick cream. Both could feel their mixed cum dripping out of her full pussy and down her smooth lips. 

He lowered her slowly, carefully back into his lap as he pulled them back onto the seat and wrapped his arms tightly around her shaking torso, kissing her neck softly. She rested against him, catching her breath as their bodies cooled in the silver darkness. She laughed quietly, and twisted her head back to look at him as she half-scolded, "...and here I was going to say I've got the hotel room the rest of the day..."

That wicked smile was back on his lips as he responded, "I'll find the keys."

Published 
Written by sweetvictory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments