Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taxi Ride

"Jim is in for an exciting ride when he picks up a sexy passenger."

9
0 Comments 0
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Jim settled in for another dull night of driving around drunken college students and sleep deprived night shift workers. That was until he looked in his side view mirror and saw a hot pair of legs in high heels walking towards his Taxi. He immediately sat up straight and so did his cock.

“Alton Towers please came a soft voice as his passenger slipped into the back seat.

“Sure thing,” Jim looked back, trying to get a good look at the full package which to his delight was smoking hot! The top half was even more attractive than the bottom half. Big tits, luscious lips and a flowing mane of auburn hair that set the whole thing on fire.

“Coming from a party?” Jim, tried to make polite conversation as he did with all of his fares, especially the good looking ones.

“Yes, but it was a bit dull so I left early. She kicked her shoes off and began to massage her feet. “Right now I just want to go home and put my feet up with Ted.”

Ted? Jim glanced in the mirror.

“Is that your boyfriend?”

“No,” she paused.

“It’s my dildo.”

“Oh.” Jim squirmed in his seat, adjusting his pants to make room for his rapidly expanding cock.

“Lucky Ted,” he said with genuine envy. In the mirror he could see her luscious lips parting into a smile.

“So, no boyfriend then?” Jim was hopeful. He knew he didn't stand a chance, but if she was single it would make things a lot more exciting when he fantasized about her later.

“Not at the moment.”

“Really?” Jim tried to hide his excitement. “I find it hard to believe that a beautiful girl like you can’t find a boyfriend in this city.”

“I never said I can’t find a boyfriend. Finding a guy is not a problem. Finding one that measures up to Ted, that’s the problem. Her luscious lips formed a grin. Sometimes the “real thing” just can’t handle the job, know what I mean?”

“I know what you mean.” Jim stepped up to the plate. But maybe you just haven’t come across the right “real thing” yet. 

“Maybe, but it’s not exactly easy to find the “right real thing” as you put it.” 

“Well that’s because you’re going about it the wrong way. If you want to save yourself a lot of disappointment, you've got to know how to size a guy up from the get go.”

“Oh yeah?” She leaned forward. “And just how do I do that?”

“It’s easy. First off,” he glanced at her reflection,” you've got to look at the size of his hands.”

Jim slowly ran his hands along the side of his hair and down the back of his neck.

He watched her eyes follow the movement of his hand, then her luscious lips light up with a smile.

“And then you've got to check out the size of his feet. Those two things are pretty accurate indicators of the size of a man’s package.”

“Oh really? Well your hands certainly seem to be of adequate size, maybe I should check out your feet.”

“Maybe you should.”

No sooner had the words escaped his mouth than she was climbing over the seat head first.

“Hey, you could have at least asked me to pull over.”

“No need.” She slipped into the passenger seat with ease. “I’m very flexible,” she grinned.

During her acrobatics, her tight skirt had slipped all the way up her legs, and the strap from her top had come loose slightly revealing her breasts.

Jim’s cock liked what it saw, and desperately wanted to see more.

“So let’s see those feet then.” She leaned towards Jim resting her hand lightly on his leg.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

She got a good look at his feet while he got a good look at her ass. She smiled and casually retreated to her seat, her eyes trailing slowly along the protruding bulge in Jim’s pants.

“Okay, so you've got big feet, but that doesn't really prove anything does it?” She raised her brow and grinned a mischievous grin. “I need to see the main attraction, to see if indeed all the sizes match.”

“Well, Jim looked over at her. “My hands are kinda busy right now, He returned her mischievous grin. “So it looks like you’re going to have to help yourself.”

“I thought you would never ask,” her luscious lips smiled.

She reached for his bursting zipper and with little effort released his eager cock.

She wrapped her hand around his swollen shaft and let out a delicious moan.

“Mmmm… nice package. That’s the bad thing about Ted,” she said caressing his rod from base to tip and back again. He lacks the soft silky skin that wraps so tightly around a nice stiff cock like this. Mmm… And sometimes I miss the sensual feeling of that velvety soft skin against my lips.” She licked at her lips desirously as her mouth began to salivate.”

“May I?” she asked, her eyes glued to Jim’s cock.

“I thought you would never ask,” Jim grinned excitedly.

She parted her luscious lips an slid them slowly down Jim’s shaft and then back up again 

“Mmmm,” she moaned hungrily and pulled his cock into her mouth as far as it would go, then released it and then plunged at it again and again and again.

It wasn't long before Jim had to pull off the road. The feeling of those luscious lips sliding up and down his shaft was more than he could bear. He was seconds away from filling her mouth with his cream when she popped her head up to look around.

“This doesn't look like my house.”

“That’s because it’s not.” Jim was anxious for her to return her attention to his pulsing rod.

“Good thing,” she slithered the rest of her body across the seat , “because I have very nosy neighbors.”

She positioned herself on his lap, her naked wet pussy pressed against his thigh. His erection pressed against her belly.

“Okay, so you've got a nice big rod,” she stroked it admirably, “Really nice. But the real test is how you use it,” she smirked. “Ted can make my pussy vibrate,” she examined his cock closely with each stroke. “What can you do?”

“I can do a lot more than make your pussy vibrate, I can guarantee that.” Jim was more than ready to take on the challenge.

Without warning, he grabbed her by her tiny waist and lifted her in the air guiding her onto his cock with precision. Her hole was wet and juicy but tight as a glove. Jim could tell that she hadn't been fucked by a real man in a long time.

“I can spread your tight little pussy wider than it has ever been spread” Jim lifted his 

pelvis high in the air and stuffed his throbbing monster up inside her hole as deep as it would go.

“Aaah!” She shrieked and dug her nails into Jim’s chest.

“Fuck yeah!” He grunted and grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts while she rode his cock like it was a prized pony. The tighter he squeezed, the faster she bounced

“Oh fuck , oh my god!” She shrieked ad bounced in unison. “Oh fuck yes! Don’t stop! Yes!”

“And I can make your pussy beg for me to fill it up with my juice.” Jim thrust the final blow, impaling her on his engorged cock growling like an angry bear as he erupted inside her.

When he released her, she flopped onto his chest like a rag-doll, gasping for air.

“I guess you’re right,” she panted. “Sometimes the real thing is better.”

Published 
Written by esoterica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors