Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tease and Please

"You're a tease ... Yes, I am. But what are you going to do about it?"

7
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Allie cuddled up beside Seth and lightly kissed his neck while he looked through the website he was on. She wrapped her arms around one of his and let her hands drift down across his thigh and over his crotch before coming back up along his abdomen.

“You’re a tease.” Seth sighed as she kissed the side of his neck again and his cock twitched.

Allie smiled slowly; lips brushing over his skin ever so lightly.

“Yes, I am… What are we going to do about it?” she whispered against his ear; then she left his side and the couch, heading to the kitchen.

Seth sat there for a moment; listening to her move around the kitchen, putting dishes away it seemed. He could still feel the warm spot where her lips had been and her hot breath on his ear.

He shivered.

He looked at the scraps of fabric left on the table from a sewing project earlier that morning and before he realized what he was doing, he had picked up one of the longer pieces and made a draw loop with it. He hooked two of the side around his thumb and pinky finger and went to the kitchen.

Allie looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, before continuing to put the dishes in the cupboard. Seth came up behind her; he wrapped his arm (without the fabric on it) around her waist and kissed her neck.

She brought her hands down onto his and held him against her while he continued to kiss and nibble at her neck. He brought his hand with the fabric on top of her hands.

“I know exactly what we’re going to do about it,” he whispered against her ear, taking her right hand into his and down to their sides.

“Mmm, and what’s that?” she said, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Seth slipped the fabric around her right wrist, taking hold of her other wrist as well. He pulled the fabric loop tight around her wrist, she stiffen and turned to look at her wrist as Seth brought her left wrist to the right one.

“We’re going to tie you up and teach you a lesson,” he said, securing her wrists together gently but firmly, behind her back.

He held her tied wrists with one hand and gave her ass a good smack. Allie gasped.

“Or maybe a few lessons.” He smiled against her ear.

He pinned her against the counter, her arms pressed against his front. One of his arms on the counter and the other had snaked around and held her neck tilting her head to the side so he could kiss, lick, and bite her neck.

Allie was melting and shivering as Seth attacked her neck. His lips and tongue danced lightly over her skin making her whole body quiver and her breathing heavy. She swallowed hard against his hand at her throat; he wasn’t cutting off her airway, but he definitely was holding her firmly and it was clear he was making the decisions about where she’d be moving.

She could feel his body behind her and she realized that her hands were bound at just about the right height to touch his cock. She bent her elbows a little and made contact with his hard cock; trying to stroke him through his pants and push him to move things along.

She got a few good strokes in, before his hand from the counter came around and stilled her efforts. He had stopped kissing her too.

“Oh no, babe. You’re not going to get this hurried along.” He chuckled grasping her tightly. He let go of her wrists and she went right back to grabbing for him.

Seth chuckled again and then sighed. “Naughty, naughty, naughty.”

He stepped away her, still holding her wrists. “What are you…” she began. 

“March, missy.” He smiled turning her towards the bedroom. She didn’t move; he smacked her round ass. She jumped and slowly started walking.

They stopped near the bed and Allie waited for what was going to happen next. Seth untied her wrists and pulled sweater off. He turned her so she faced him and gave her a long kiss; tongue probing into her mouth and hers pushing back and playing with his tongue.

He wrapped his arms around her and undid her bra. Allie ran her hands down Seth’s chest and then back up under his shirt. Seth smiled against her mouth and then he pushed them back on the bed taking her bra off in the process. He adjusting them around till he had her where he wanted her while Allie continued trying to remove his clothes as well.

Seth grabbed her wrists and began to re-tie them together and then above her head to the headboard.

KiraGorobe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraGorobe



“Oh come on,” she whined with a smile, pressing her hips up against him.

He ignored her and he moved down her body with a trail of kisses acorss her throat, in between her breasts, and over her abdomen.

He grabbed onto the waist band of her leggings and slowly pulled them off of her, leaving her little thong in place.
Allie stared down at him; her eyes sparkled with heat and passion. Seth had that look that Allie could only describe as having the devil in him. Seth pushed open her thighs and put his mouth over the satin triangle of fabric covering her pussy. Allie whimpered as he nipped at her clit through her underwear, soaking her panties with his tongue and her juices.

“Pl… Please,” Allie said between gasps after a few moments of him working at her pussy.

“Please what, my love?” Seth said in a low husky voice, rubbing his finger and her panties into her hot slit. “Tell me what you want.” He pushed a finger into her warm hole; she jumped and moaned.

“Please take me. I need you. I need your cock.” She gasped and begged, pushing her hips against his finger.

Seth chuckled; his cock was hard and ready. It wanted her too, but he wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction she was asking for yet, but she didn’t know that. He stood up from the bed; pulled his shirt off and undid his pants slowly.

Seth had that look of being all too pleased with himself, she thought.

Allie was squirming on the bed. She closed and opened her thighs, twisting and pulling at the ties around her wrists. Seth hooked his thumbs into the elastic of his boxers and stared her dead in the eye as he pulled them down and let his cock spring free. He was dripping with precum. He wrapped his hand around his shaft and stroked himself as he got back on the bed. Allie went still, hypnotized by his hard cock and hot body. She had to remind herself to breath and swallow.

Seth moved over her body. His skin was hot and Allie shivered in need and anticipation. Seth gave her a long hard kiss and then straddled her face looking down her body. Allie opened her mouth wide, eager to finally taste him and swirl her tongue around his hardness.

As soon as Allie got the tip of Seth cock in her hot mouth, it was Seth’s turn to gasp and moan. She diligently went to work on sucking him off. She was straining to get him deeper into her mouth, he knew this wasn’t the best position for her, but that’s why he chose it. He was still teasing her.

He loved having her hot mouth wrapped around his cock as much as he loved having her in his mouth. Bracing himself with one hand, he reached forward and pinched her nipple. Allie gasped and moaned. Seth could feel the vibrations around his cock. He leaned forward more, pushing Allie’s underwear away from her pussy and pulling himself away from her mouth a little. He was determined to stay in control and continue teasing her.

He licked and nibbled at her throbbing clit. Allie moaned and purred around his cock, lifting her hips to meet his mouth and the thrusts of his tongue. Her body was shaking, he knew she was close to cumming and he was too.

He quickly pulled away from her completely; moving off her and down between her legs again. Allie let out a sound that was a mixture of cry and a growl. Seth grabbed her hips and flipped her over so she was on her elbows and knees, ass high in the air.

“Have you learned your lesson yet, you dirty little tease?” he asked slapping her ass.

Allie gasped on her reply. He slapped her ass again.

God, she thought she was going to cum from the spanks.

“I said, have you learned your lesson?” He growled again, rubbing his shaft on her dripping pussy and fingering her asshole.

“Yes! Yes, I learned my lesson,” Allie shouted. “Fuck me. Fuck me now!”

Seth smiled and finally pushed his cock into her tight, hot, dripping cunt. Seth hissed and threw his head back. Allie cried out.

Seth pounded into her over and over, his thumb playing in her tight ass. He felt her body clench around him at the same time his balls clenched.

“Fuck, Allie!” He growled as he came hard. Allie growled and cried his name a second later as she came with him.

The hot walls of her cunt clenching and milking his cock for all he had in it. Her ass wet with her juices and drawing his thumb in more as her body and his body shook together.

Published 
Written by B_Bunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments