Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Brother's Friend

20
3 Comments 3
27.7k Views 27.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Having a big brother has it's advantages and disadvantages. One advantage is that he always has friends around, and some of them, seem to be very attractive. And some of them, seem to think the same thing about me.

One of my brother's friends that I remember having an extra steamy relationship with was Colt. Colt had dark brown curly hair, green eyes. He was about 6'4'' and was lean and muscular. He and my brother were 19 at the time, and I was 16. I don't know what it was about Colt, but I was extremely sexually attracted to him, so whenever he came around, I wore my shortest, tightest shorts, and my most revealing tank tops, often without a bra. I knew these things looked good on me, being I was short, skinny, and had big tits and a big ass. I often got a reaction out of Colt. A "you look nice today" or a wink, or something like that.

One night, when my parents were out of town, my brother and I decided we'd have a few friends over. I invited a girl that I knew had it hot for my brother, so he would be out of my way. I knew he would be inviting Colt, and I planned on making that night really hot. We were all sitting on the couch, watching scary movies, when my brother and my friend went up stairs. Colt and I were left there alone. I had on short white shorts and a pink tank top. My light blonde hair was thrown up in a bun. I pretended I was very focused on the movie, and didn't look at him. I heard him laugh.

"Well, aren't you cute; watching movies and shit. Trying to ignore me." He said, I tried to hold back my smile.

I tried to give him an annoyed look. "What? Am I not alowed to watch movies?"

He laughed again and pointed to the screen. "Not when it's been credits playing for almost five minutes."

I felt myself blush. "I knew that."

I got up off the couch and stomped over to the DVD player. I got down on all fours and stuck my butt in the air while looking for a good movie. I shook it a little bit and I heard him laugh. I chose a girly movie for us to watch, hoping really that we wouldn't be watching it at all. I put the movie in and walked back over to the couch. I sat next to Colt and he smiled at me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I giggled as he did this. We sat there silently for a while, just watching the movie. Nothing seemed to be going anywhere, so I assumed that I would have to be making the first move.

"Colt, I'm cold. Will you lay with me and keep me warm?" I said in my cutest voice.

He smiled at me. "Sure."

Colt laid down on his back and I cuddled up next to him. His body was warm under me. Being so close to him excited me. We lay there in silence for a while. And just as I was starting to think that it was a lost cause, Colt started rubbing my lower back. He pulled me closer to him, so that I was pretty much on top of him.

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

He smiled and looked me in the eye. He winked and I laughed. He pulled me up closer to him. I closed my eyes, and he kissed me. The kiss was amazing. It felt like a million fireworks were going off inside my heart. I had butterflies and my hole body tingled. When our lips separated, eyes still closed, he whispered something to me.

"You have a beautiful laugh."

I giggled and he did too. I kissed him again, and started to get a little more intimate. I kissed him harder, and slowly I put my tongue in his mouth. He responded and kissed me back with equal intensity. We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed.

After a while more of making out, Colt gently pulled me down and he got on his side, and put me on my back. He continued to kiss me as he slowly moved his hand down to my shorts. This excited me. Gently, he pushed my shorts down with one hand. This took a while, and he seemed to be having trouble, so I lifted my butt to make it easier and they slid right off. He threw my shorts to the floor. He smiled when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear. He kissed me some more, and gently started to rub my inner thighs. I was so horny and so wet. I wanted more than anything for him to just be inside me. He started to tickle my clit and it made me wiggle. He stuck two fingers inside me, and it made me gasp. He finger fucked me until I felt like I was going to explode when he quickly took them out.

"Fuck me." I whispered to him.

He smiled and started to fiddle with the buttons on his jeans. He couldn't get it so I helped him. I unbuttoned his pants, unzipped him, and reached inside his boxers. His cock was big and hard. I pulled it out and squeezed it a little bit. He twitched a little bit and I laughed.

"Are you ready?" I asked him seductively, and he responded by kissing me hard. 

I lined up his huge member with my tight hole and nodded. He pushed it in and I gasped hard. His giant cock stretched me out. He pulled almost all the way out, then slammed it into me. I yelped out in pleasure and he smiled at me dirtily. He shoved his cock in and out of me and I screamed in pleasure. He kept fucking me hard. He fucked me so long, my pussy was raw.

"I'm about to cum." Colt said in a tired voice. He kept fucking me.

"Oh baby, cum inside me. Oh yeah, just keep fucking me. Don't stop!" I moaned in pleasure.

He kept fucking me. Finally, he thrust hard, deep, and he came inside me. I did too. He pulled out and laid next to me. We both were breathing hard, sweaty and hot. I looked him in the eyes. He smiled at me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He said in a quiet voice to me.

I kissed him lightly on the mouth. I cuddled up next to him and closed my eyes. Slowly, I fell asleep, half naked, with my brother's best friend.

Published 
Written by keshabearbaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments