Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

tequila on the beach

3
1 Comment 1
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
We're in Mexico. We've spent the day lounging on a deserted beach soaking up the sun and then danced the night away learning the flamenco and the salsa with the locals in this tiny bar. The sweat pouring off of us as we take body shots of the finest tequila. It’s been an idyllic night as we leave the bar reliving the events, we've drunk just enough to be completely relaxed and at ease with each other. The cool night air on our sun kissed skin and the surf on our feet feel like heaven after the all the body heat in the bar. As we stroll down the beach towards our place, we come across this expansive condo, like a beacon in the sand.

There’s a huge pool and a hot tub sending plumbs of steam in the air. We're both curious and decide to take a closer look so we hop the little fence and realize the place is massive and there's no one home. It looks like they haven't arrived yet because the complimentary bottle of tequila is still unopened in the ice bucket. I'm feeling a bit mischievous so with a last glance around, I walk over to it, and begin to open it. You slink up behind me and slip my sun dress off, turn me around, slide me onto the counter, and take the bottle from me. You open it and playfully shove me so I'm lying on my back. You sprinkle the salt on my belly and I grab a lime in stick in between my teeth as you pour the tequila down my chest and lick your way up from my belly and take the lime from me.

We're both feeling a little jittery at the thought of the owners of this place coming back but it’s so much better than the dinky shack we scraped up money for, so why not use it? The back door is open for a quick getaway and besides, the risk of getting caught is half the excitement.

We wander around the bedrooms and decide to fore go the beds just in case. We make our way back down to the hot tub and I can't resist. I take your hand and we slip in. the sexual tension has been strong all night, and as soon as our bodies hit the water, your hands are all over me. Pushing me back me up against the wall and kissing me hard. My hands are in your hair, nails running down your back. You break the kiss to untie my bikini and I take your ear between my teeth; nibbling, sucking, flicking my tongue back and forth, kissing, biting your neck. You get my top off and take my nipple in your teeth. My head falls back and a groan escapes my lips. My hands are back in your hair and I start to move my hips against yours.

I can't take it anymore and I pull your head up and roll you over so I'm straddling you. I move my hips slowly back and forth and feel you come alive. I kiss you hard, trailing from your mouth to your neck. From your collarbone to your nipple flicking my tongue over it and moving on. I'm on a roll now and I can’t accomplish all I want to in the water so we slip out onto the deck.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

It’s still warm from the sun as you lay on it.

I'm on top of you rolling my hips back and forth again. I slide down and start to take off your shorts ever so slowly. I find your hip bones and lick my way from one, across to the other. I finally get your shorts off and set you free. I stand up and slip off my bikini bottoms off. As I kneel back down we hear a noise in the house, we freeze, hearts beating like crazy and almost collapse when a dog walks by. Adrenaline still pumping through our veins, I return to the task at hand. Our bodies still wet from the hot tub, I start to stroke you. I cup your balls in one hand and start to swirl my tongue slowly around your head, each time around taking a little more of you in my mouth. You’re starting to move your hips to match my rhythm and your breath is coming in shorter gasps. I lick up and down your shaft and try not to smile as you moan each time I go down.

Suddenly you look down and pull me up to your face causing all kinds of delicious friction. You roll me over, pin me down and start to kiss me like we're running out of time. By the time we break, we're both panting. You slide down and start to suck and bite my nipples. My hands are in your hair, on your neck, anywhere I can reach. you slip further down kissing a trail down my body as your fingers slip in and out of me, reaching up to rub my clit then back in. by the time your mouth reaches my hips, I'm lifting them to you, begging for you to taste me. You lift my legs onto your shoulders and oblige, your tongue delving inside me, your fingers rubbing my clit as I bite my lip and try not to scream out. Your tongue replaces your fingers on my clit and I lose control.

I take my legs off your shoulders and pull you back into the hot tub. You sit and I straddle you, reaching around and grasping your balls with just enough pressure to make you moan. You grab my hips and guide yourself into me. I'm tight and warm as I begin to rock back and forth. Faster each time, forcing you deeper and deeper. We find our rhythm and push our limits, each thrust is harder, and we’re closing in on the edge quickly. I finally let go, my whole body shuddering and tensing with the release, bringing you with me.

As we lay back in the hot tub, gasping for breath, we hear the door open from inside the house. We jump out and grab our clothes and vault over the fence running down the beach a bit before stopping to catch our breath and put out suits on, laughing so hard we can barely stand. I pull the bottle of tequila from behind my back with an evil grin, take a swig and hand it to you. We decide to go for a dip in the ocean to cool off and well....history repeats itself!

Published 
Written by Silas_Leigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments