Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That's a Good Slut

"A rough affair"

14
3 Comments 3
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
You look at yourself in the hotel mirror, hardly believing that you’ve been able to arrange a night in the big city sans your husband, but here you are, dressed in your slinkiest lingerie, wet to the extent that you're about to leak. He's going to be at the door any minute and you haven’t even laid eyes on him yet; the cop.

Sure, you’ve seen a picture, but they never tell the whole story. You’ve talked on-line and on the phone, his voice is sexy as hell, so is what he said he was going to do. But, there's so much that could go wrong. He's right though, this is the only time you’ll have the opportunity of physical contact with him as a person you’ve never actually met, in a reasonably controlled environment.

Bang. Bang. Bang!

The door. Shit, it shocks you as loud as it is. You make a small adjustment on a strap, flick the light off, and step into the hall. The peephole in the door is dark, like he's covering it up. You squeeze your tits and open the door. It swings open and a tall man steps in. He had said he was tall, like 6”4. He's dressed in a dark coat, sunglasses at night. You take a step back and he shuts the door.

As you open your mouth to say hi, he spins you around to face the wall, leaning you forward so that you have to put your hands up on the wall to keep from falling. One of his legs presses against your ass, effectively forcing you to spread your legs.

His face comes in close to the back of your neck, his face rough and his breath hot. His tongue licks out and runs up the back of your neck, making the hair stand on end. One hand comes around and grabs your breast, squeezing, fingers seeking out and twisting your nipple. The pain is sharp and quick, shooting a flash through your nerves right to your pussy.

His hands frisks your body roughly, not leaving any crack or crevice untouched, all the way to your ankles and then back up. He brings the side of his palm into your ass, his thumb shooting out and running across your pussy. You push your ass back against his hand, you want him in you.

He pulls one of your hands down and behind your back. Click, handcuffs are applied quickly, encircling your wrist. The other hand is brought down and back, also cuffed.

He steps up until his front is against your back; you feel his hardening length against your ass. A blindfold is slid across your eyes, tied behind your head. You can’t see. Your hand encounters the front of his pants, your fingers scratch at his jeans, wanting him in your hand. You hear a metallic flick then he uses something to cut away your lingerie.

He spins you around again, this time his mouth crushes yours, his tongue forcing its way into your mouth, but as quickly as it's there it's gone. He leads you down the hall and pushes you into the chair. Then he leans you forward, places something between the cuffs. He steps away. You try to follow, but you can’t. The handcuffs are tied to something that keeps you in the seat.

He’s doing something, but you can’t tell. A minute passes, then another. It’s quiet, too quiet. You tilt your head as if that’s going to help you listen better and your cheek encounters something warm and soft. You spin your face but it’s gone. You think you can smell something, smells like a man. Then you can feel the faintest bit of heat in front of your mouth. You part your lips, his cock slides past your mouth and eases across your cheek, its length swollen and hard and hot. Turning your head, you get your lips on it; it’s a little salty and gone.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

Then it’s across your other cheek. You turn but it’s gone.

His fingers caress your neck up to your chin. He tilts your head up, parting your lips with his thumb, in, out, in. He pushes your jaw down and then the head of his cock slides in as his thumb leaves. The head is swollen tight and hot, filling your mouth. It’s in, it’s out, it’s in, deeper, deeper, deeper, pulling out, sliding back in.

You want to caress it with your hands, to squeeze, to manipulate the length, to milk it of its essence. You thrust your mouth forward, taking in as much as you can, moaning, and groaning to feed it to you, for him to fuck your mouth.

His hand grabs a bunch of your hair, guiding your mouth forward, back, forward and back. He groans as the head of his cock slides into the back of your throat. This lasts for minutes, sometimes fast; sometimes slow, sometimes his balls pressing against your chin, you almost gagging filled with cock. Then he’s gone. You start to talk but nothing happens. Then you beg, please. His cock slaps across your face. You fall back startled. He presses his mouth onto yours roughly, his tongue filling your mouth where his cock had been.

“You like that, slut?” he says breathy. “You like my cock? I can taste my cock in your mouth, slut.”

“Yes,” you say around his mouth.

“Beg.”

“Please.” You gulp air around his tongue, his five o’clock shadow digging into your cheek. “Fuck my mouth. Please.”

He takes you by the hair and straddles your chest. You open your mouth and he rams his cock past your lips. Pumping hard he fucks your face roughly, his balls slapping your chin. Then he’s gone, pulled out.

His hands roughly knead your tits, pushing you further back into the chair. Your hands are bound behind, but luckily not in pain. He pushes your legs apart, and then his fingers are in you. His lips find your clit. He flips your legs over his shoulders, his finger buzz-sawing in and out of your cunt, his lips and tongue mauling your lips and clit.

Your stomach knots and you feel the release from your loins as the first wave of an orgasm tightens your pussy around his fingers. You push against his hand and gasp for air, whimpering that you were going to cum. You buck, and heavy wave after heavy wave passes through you, your pussy leaking like a faucet.

Your head is back as you're trying to catch your breath when his hips force your legs apart. His cock sinks into your pulsing cunt. He fills you up as his hands grip your hips and pull you harder onto him. He fucks you hard, driving back into the cushion of the chair.

Your arms ache, then he stands. You lean forward, mouth open, telling him to cum in your mouth. His cocks head slips past your lips, but he leans over you and unlocks one of the cuffs.

With your hands free you grab his length with one hand; the other rips the blindfold off. Then, taking a two-handed hold you pump his shaft, your lips and tongue holding the head. He grunts, takes you by the hair again and jerks your mouth away. His other hand replaces yours and he pumps madly on his own cock. You watch as the angry red head yawns just outside the reach of your tongue.

The first hot spurt of cum slaps your cheek like a rope of fire, then another and another. Some shoots into your mouth, his semen his hot and salty, thick. He pumps and pumps, then let’s go of your hair. Your mouth falls onto his shaft and you clean him as he pats your head, musing your hair more. “That’s a good slut.”

Published 
Written by EroticCop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments