Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Appointment

"A lucky patient gets a naughty examination"

7
4 Comments 4
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words



For once she was excited about going to work.  She knew who her last appointment of the day was and planned to have some fun. She took special care getting ready, making sure her legs and pussy were smooth and her nails were painted a deep red.  She slipped on her usual nurses uniform but took another bag with her, one that she packed with special things.  She got to work and started her day, going through her appointments with haste, looking forward to her last one.  Just before he arrived she slipped into an empty examination room and got changed.
 
She was still wearing a nurses outfit, but this one was from a sex shop.  It was very short, white with a red cross on the top, her cleavage was on full display along with the top of her white satin bra.  When she bent over you could clearly see her matching satin g string .  She smoothed on her white thigh high stockings and clipped them to her red suspenders.  She traded her shoes for a set of high heels and put fresh red lipstick on her lips.  She fluffed out her long blonde hair and redid her mascara, already feeling her pussy juices flowing.
 
She called through to reception and told the girls to send her 4.30 in and to ask him to strip down and lay on the examination bed.  She waited for 5 minutes, grabbed a few things and then went next door.  As she slipped into the room she saw he was naked except for his boxers, his body tall and well defined, his chest covered with a sprinkling of hair that made him sexy as hell.  He sat up when she walked in, stunned at the vision she presented.  She walked over to him and with one red fingernail on his chest told him to lay down.
 
"This is your examination.  It's my job to check that you are in peak physical fitness.  You are required to do everything I say and I dont want to hear a word out of your mouth. First I need to check your eyesight."
 
She moved away from him and turned around.  Just looking at him turned her on! One long leg went up on the desk and she started running her hands up from her shapely ankle over her knee and up to her stocking top knowing full well he'd have a perfect view of her tight ass.  She then stood and bent over, legs tightly together, her uniform riding up.  He could see the white string riding her crack and the ribbons of her suspenders framing her backside, the hint of the white triangle.  His arousal was immediate, he felt his cock harden even as he wondered what was going on. She straightened up and turned around, this time as she bent over she watched his eyes gazing at her cleavage.  The uniform was tight and her breasts were straining at her bra.  She came closer to the bed and told him to watch her finger.  His eyes never left it a she licked it and slowly unzipped her uniform.  Her finger then went down underneath the white satin of her bra and tweaked and pinched her nipples, loving how the sensations made her wetter, loving the fact he was watching her.  She kept touching herself and then her hand went lower, down to her g string which has become almost see through it was that damp.  He could see her fingers playing over the material, he could see the reaction playing over her face.  She slipped her finger in and he watched as her arm muscles danced.  Her breathing changed as she approached a self induced orgasm standing in front of him.  She looked amazing and he wanted to fuck her so much.  She stopped and in a low husky voice told him to remove his boxers.
 
As he lay back down his now free cock was hard and thick, she held it and wrapped her hand around the base, as she tightened her grip and moved it up and down on him he groaned.  She was delighted to see some precum form and she leant over to lick it.  With her tongue still on him she looked in his eyes and then straightened, loving playing the part of a tease.  She reached into the bag she had brought into the room with her and pulled out some KY Jelly and a small butt plug.  His eyes became wary as he saw them but she ignored that and told him to roll over.  With trepitdation he did, and then he felt some cold lube and some pressure.  He instinctively tightened his muscles but she was insistent and eventually it went in, first just the tip then as his body relaxed more and more until it was fully embedded.  He'd used one before so he knew how great they felt, he waited until his body adjusted then rolled back over at her command.
 
To his surprise she had removed her uniform and stood next to him wearing only her bra, g string, her stockings and her suspenders.  He felt his cock lurch and the corresponding sensation in his ass felt amazing.  She climbed up on to the bed and sat astride him, for one crazy second he thought she was going to fuck him but it was not to be.  She moved up his body until she was balanced over his face and moved her g string aside until he could see the glistening pink of her pussy.  Automatically his tongue came out and reached for her, desperate for a taste.  She slowly lowered herself and he started licking and sucking, cleaning her of her juices and loving how wet she was.  She undulated above him, at times riding his tongue and at other times almost smothering him.  He heard her breathing become choppy and she started gasping for breath.  His tongue kept up its relentless stroking and sucking of her clit and he was rewarded with the tightening of her muscles and a new taste as she came hard.  His cock was now desperate to be inside her and he could feel the butt plug in him.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass


 
She got off the bed and leant down over his face to kiss him, loving how she could taste herself on him. His hands came up around her back as she kissed him.  Although she had told him not to move he couldn't help it - all he could smell, all he could taste was her and he wanted more.  He fumbled at the catch of her bra until it her sexy boobs burst free.  She helped him remove it then straightened up and again started touching her nipples.  They were large and pink and he was sure they belonged in his mouth.
 
"Do you like what you see?" she asked. "Take a good look, it'll be the last thing you see for a while."
 
She then proceeded to blindfold him with a scarf from her bag.  Laying there, unable to see but knowing she was just a few feet away from him looking so desirable in her white stockings was enormously frustrating.  He wondered what else this temptress had in store for him and hoped that soon he would be allowed to bury himself in her, he was so hard after tasting her that he ached.  He heard her again go into her bag, then the crackle of what seemed like a lolly wrapper.  Lolly wrapper?  His unspoken question was left answered as a line of cool wet fire seemed to run from the head of his cock to the base.  Then he felt the same strange cool warmth envelop the aching top.  It was her mouth, she must have eaten something with menthol in it!  It was like ice.  The sensation made him squirm, the muscles of his ass clenching and unclenching as he felt her soft gentle sucking.  He couldn't keep from gasping as she suddenly opened her lips and he slipped down her mouth, the lingering coolness from the menthol was such an intense feeling that he almost lost control. 
 
She pressed her lips together harder, creating exquisite pressure and slowly released him from her mouth before taking him back in as far as she could.  The fact he couldn't see her made all of his other senses work harder, his ears could hear the delicious slurping sounds she made as he went slowly in and out. She started playing with his cock with her clever tongue, working up and down and around until her lips took over and he was taken in, she'd keep going until he was so far in he was almost choking her and he could feel the back of her throat, then she'd pull her head back and he'd start gliding out.  She was good at this and loved to do it, that much was apparent.  He wished he could watch her, wished he could see himself being taken by those soft red lips.  She circled the head of his cock with slow, wet strokes and then started sucking and playing with just the tip whilst her hands ran up and down his now wet shaft.  Between her persistent mouth, her loving hands and the relentless feeling from the butt plug the whole lower part of his body was ablaze with sensation.  He couldn't keep still any longer and was starting to buck his hips, desperate to maintain a rhythm that would lead to release.
 
She slipped the scarf off of his head and saw the desire in his eyes.  She had a few more tricks up her sleeve but was anxious to be filled, her pussy felt swollen and empty and her g string was soaking wet.  She slipped it off and waved it under his nose, he breathed in the wonderful smell of her from the satin and could see that it was almost see transparent.  She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, just before she took him inside her she reached down and felt her wetness, loving how it coated her fingers.  He was staring at her as she again tweaked her nipple, the slickness making it easy for her fingers to run over and tease it, make it erect.  She then leant forward and he was able to take it in his mouth, he could taste her musky pussy as he suckled and nibbled.  She gasped as he bit gently, then rocked back and as she sat he smoothly slipped inside her.  She was wet and open and he slid all the way in, she then lifted and rode him, keeping up a rhythm that made them both breathe hard.  She was slick and hot and wet, he was hard and eager and kept himself in check, letting her set the pace.  Quick orgasm was a forgone conclusion for them both, she had excited herself again when he was in her mouth and now his bouncing cock deep in her pussy and the feel of his pubic bone against her clit gave her the friction she needed to peak again.  When she came so did he, he really had no choice as her inner muscles gripped and contracted around him, milking him.  He felt himself lose control and started pumping into her, each exquisite muscle movement echoed by the clenching of his body around the butt plug.  His orgasm was long and intense and made even sweeter by the fact she looked so amazing sitting on top of him rocking back and forth- blonde hair disheveled, flushed face and full boobs bouncing.

 
As soon as she could breathe properly she climbed off of him, picked up her uniform and slipped out of the room, feeling his fluid run down her leg and onto her stocking top.  He lay on the examination bed still trying to catch his breath, wondering who the hell she was and how he could arrange for another physical next week.
 

Published 
Written by piratechops
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments